Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 03-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #101
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhead View Post
Yep, thats how they work it.

I refused to have my daughter jabbed for pig flue (never did either). Got a phone call from the infants school saying " obviously you have that choice, but we cannot allow her to attend unless you show us proof shes been innoculated".

Looks like we'll have to all home school to - then we'll be accused of being Pedos!

yup refused my girls it have hpv too. i got a call from the hospital 3 hrs after sending my notice to the matron at school. lol 3 hrs and a reply from thr hospital....

she was asking why? i told her its a disgusting concoction of filth and to put honestly it may cause adverse effects that i dont like, ie hpv can give you the cancer lollllllllllll.... why would i want that shit?

she tried to say things like ide never gove an injection that can harm any children...

really!!!! bold statment! whats in it then?

DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

call over ! brainwashed nurse.

my 2 girls are the only ones in there class who havnt had it. the school tried the typical propaganda routine after showing em documents stating that they will get cancer if they dont have it...

still today they havnt had it.

still finger printing has been started in there school for books.

they didnt even tell me.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #102
hey_jude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
The day is coming when you WONT be able to buy food either without
your fingerprints (OR a microchip even)

See how they connect FOOD with the RFID fingerprinting.

Scoffers please just get used to it, `the mark of the beast` will happen
and you will have to make a choice between : allegience to the lucifarian
beast system OR..... to heed God`s warning NOT to accept `the mark`
and worship /allegience to the beast.

Its so obvious where the entire RFID agenda is leading.

They might not even make it compulsory..... but dont expect any `SERVICES` if you object against it.

`Services` :-

Banking

Medical

Employment

Gov benefits of every kind

Schools

Without employment or benefit then at least agree with me when I say :
you`ll have NO money to `buy or sell` (ancient terminology)

They`re just getting the kids used to it now.
You are SO negative 'Neil' (from the Young Ones "Oh WOW ...we're all gonna die" ) ...we all know what the game is, but the point is to do your best to stop it, not add to the pressure with doom and gloom.

My children have both stood up and been counted ...they have refused to be vaccinated and fingerprinted (we had a fight after the school fingerprinted my daughter without my permission but we won in the end) and that is the point. I leafletted outside the school on my own. I sent a letter to my local (Common Purpose riddled) newspaper (who didn't print it). I wrote to my MP who actually backed me up! And more importantly the other pupils took notice and asked questions - this is the way forward.

Resistance is NOT futile ...it is essential!
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #103
hey_jude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
yup refused my girls it have hpv too. i got a call from the hospital 3 hrs after sending my notice to the matron at school. lol 3 hrs and a reply from thr hospital....

she was asking why? i told her its a disgusting concoction of filth and to put honestly it may cause adverse effects that i dont like, ie hpv can give you the cancer lollllllllllll.... why would i want that shit?

she tried to say things like ide never gove an injection that can harm any children...

really!!!! bold statment! whats in it then?

DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

call over ! brainwashed nurse.

my 2 girls are the only ones in there class who havnt had it. the school tried the typical propaganda routine after showing em documents stating that they will get cancer if they dont have it...

still today they havnt had it.

still finger printing has been started in there school for books.

they didnt even tell me.
Good for you bones

I don't get it ...how come you got phone calls ...I sat by my phone waiting for the chance to blow them out the water and nothing ...maybe it was the letter I sent in to the PCT, the school nurse and headmaster, warning them?

quote from my letter
"I will not be drawn into a discussion as I am exercising my parental rights and my decision is final"
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #104
hagbard_celine

Quote:
The day is coming when you WONT be able to buy food either without
your fingerprints (OR a microchip even)

See how they connect FOOD with the RFID fingerprinting.
There are plans to use RFID chips in people to detect their presence when they enter the school canteen, then scales built into the floor will weigh the child. The scales send the data to the RFID database and the child is immediately assessed as "obese or not obese". If the child is assessed as "obese" the food counter will lock his/her ability to buy chips, cakes and other unhealthy foods!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #105
willnotbesilenced

The `scoffers` will one day have to look their grandchildren in the
eye and answer the question : `Why did YOU allow this to happen?`
That day is fast approaching.

LeaveThemKidsAlone.com
http://www.leavethemkidsalone.com/
willnotbesilenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #106
hagbard_celine

Quote:
The `scoffers` will one day have to look their grandchildren in the
eye and answer the question : `Why did YOU allow this to happen?`
That day is fast approaching.

LeaveThemKidsAlone.com
http://www.leavethemkidsalone.com/
That's right. What are they going to say? "I was concerned for your health"? That's what they want us to say.

Odd how years ago when chemical drinks and processed fat foods came on the market, they said that these products would cure obesity. Now, decades later, whith most children regularly comsuming these foods and drinks, obesity is even worse!

Old 07-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #107
theoneeyedman
Inactive

My 12 year old cousin at a school in the West midlands informed me the other day that she has to 'pay by fingerprint' for school meals now.

I couldn't get my fucking breath. Both her and her sheeple mother couldn't see what the problem was!

Last edited by theoneeyedman; 07-03-2010 at 11:18 AM.
theoneeyedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #108
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
My 12 year old cousin at a school in the West midlands informed me the other day that she has to 'pay by fingerprint' for school meals now.

I couldn't get my fucking breath. Both her and her sheeple mother couldn't see what the problem was!
We can try to explain; that's all we can do. I've been through this again and again with my brother. He has no kids though.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #109
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post

the bastard made jean charles de menenzes pay for the bullets they murdered him with to....
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #110
darthken

yeah are doing that here in australia now, a 12yo boy stabbed another student to death at school recently.

and since then propagander machine has been working ovetime, blathering about, bullying, truancy, unruly students. behavioral problems.

and low and behold whats the answer to these problems "smart cards" for the kiddies

lets get them indocrinated as young as we can. in 10-15 years time they wont even question why.
darthken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #111
zkeekz

My School is now using fingerprint software for students to purchase lunches. I think this is extremely ridiculous, some of my friends refused to scan their fingers. Some were allowed to continue to use their account number due to support from parents. But others were forced or wouldn't be able to purchase lunches. I got mine scanned just cause the local police department already has my prints so i thought what the hell.

Last edited by zkeekz; 21-03-2010 at 05:19 PM.
zkeekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #112
timehasanend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkeekz View Post
My School is now using fingerprint software for students to purchase lunches. I think this is extremely ridiculous, some of my friends refused to scan their fingers. Some were allowed to continue to use their account number due to support from parents. But others were forced or wouldn't be able to purchase lunches. I got mine scanned just cause the local police department already has my prints so i thought what the hell.
That's crazy, there are skate parks in San Diego now using biometrics to scan in skaters!!

It's starts subtle then goes MAINSTREAM!!

The end is very near!
timehasanend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #113
jakemaverick
Banned

thought it had been banned in claifornia? it's all the other states that are doing it? is that not racist? or just the rick peeps that are exmept?
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote