Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 12-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #101
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Its out there as it was posted on another thread ages ago when some plank was trying to make out it was a US parachute,because of the style, but the Germans create that style and the US copied it.

just had a quick flick through but cant find it at the mo.. will look more tomorrow.. ...

You only need to ask the question really, even if it was fake, why would they use a US parachute? ... bit Laurel and Hardy don't you think?

Of course the truth is out there. I know it. And I guess you know it, too.
Nevertheless, I would have expected just a bit more committment and evidence from you,
as you are a moderator here.
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #102
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

this is not quite as detailed as the last one, but here you can see the 1942 German Parachute ..

http://windows.mouselike.org/murban....ctionid=43&x=1
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #103
petras
Banned

Quote:
this is not quite as detailed as the last one, but here you can see the 1942 German Parachute ..

http://windows.mouselike.org/murban....ctionid=43&x=1

What does this prove and how are these pictures evidence that Jewish people were gassed in millions in German concentration camps?

Thanks nonetheless.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #104
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I personally think when they try to debunk it with crap like that, its embarrassing..

while they claim these people were devious and smart enough to trick the whole world, they will be happy to make out there are thick enough to make such a stupid mistake...

it obviously was a German one, and there were obviously several styles of them as there was with much military equipment.

Last edited by thirdwave; 13-12-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #105
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post
What does this prove and how are these pictures evidence that Jewish people were gassed in millions in German concentration camps?

Thanks nonetheless.
You have lost me now! lol

I made a comment that the parachute was German and not America like the other chap claimed.

At not one stage did I state or imply that it was evidence that millions of people were gassed.

although there is sufficient evidence that has been produced numerous times that does prove that many people were gassed to death in camps.. You are free to dispute it if you are in need to, but it does not mean you have the facts to claim they are all lies.

Last edited by thirdwave; 13-12-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #106
petras
Banned

Quote:
I personally think when they try to debunk it with crap like that, its embarrassing..

while they claim these people were devious and smart enough to trick the whole world, they will be happy to make out there are thick enough to make sure a stupid mistake...

it obviously was a German one, and there were obviously several styles of them as there was with much military equipment.
Hey, thanks. I will get informed about the context asap.

Did you ever hear about the usual false flags in war when soldiers dress in uniforms of their enemies and commit war crimes?
Old 13-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #107
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post
Hey, thanks. I will get informed about the context asap.

Did you ever hear about the usual false flags in war when soldiers dress in uniforms of their enemies and commit war crimes?
Maybe, To what extent I have no idea..

Did you ever heard about Nazi's scientists doing experiments on their captors?
Did you also hear about how many of them relocated and worked in the US after the war?
Old 13-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #108
petras
Banned

Quote:
Maybe, To what extent I have no idea..

a) Did you ever heard about Nazi's scientists doing experiments on their captors?
b) Did you also hear about how many of them relocated and worked in the US after the war?
a) Of course. This was an important part of my childhood. It started in kindergarten and ended when I threw my tv set out of the window.
b) Of course. Operation paperclip. The "victors" kidnapped as many scientist as they could. Otherwise the German patents for "machines", weapons and other inventions would have been useless to them. They did not know how to operate or reconstruct them (novelties).

Last edited by petras; 13-12-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #109
petras
Banned

Gross!

PHP Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJt31RNIy8 
Old 13-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #110
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Makes me laugh that

First you cook up some bullshit about it being a US parachute..

Then when its pointed out its not.

Then we move onto some story about them being moles from the US dressed up as Germans sent to commit War crimes for them..

Which would kind of contradict your first bullshit story about him being dressed in a US parachute lol ..

I guess anything you can grab your hands on.
Old 13-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #111
bjornyvan
Banned

Mr. Parachute

OK then: Post your full and complete info about this terrible parachute story. Let's have a look at it.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #112
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
Mr. Parachute

OK then: Post your full and complete info about this terrible parachute story. Let's have a look at it.
What story?

You said it was not a German Parachute, its your story not mine!

What the point on tell you anything, you have a passionate desire to think the way you do and nothing will change it even if new potent evidence was reviled.. you would just try to smear it and desperately seek more info to reassure your belief.

but its been fun this end! lol
Old 13-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #113
petunia
Banned

very curious bjvorn, I can find no supporting Documents for this fabrication you have Posted, neither for the quote or the mans name.

How do you explain that?

Last edited by petunia; 13-12-2011 at 07:03 PM.
petunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #114
bjornyvan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petunia View Post
very curious bjvorn, I can find no supporting Documents for this fabrication you have Posted, neither for the quote or the mans name.

How do you explain that?
I think it must be the Nazi conspiracy which controls the internet. The Nazis are everywhere and they remove the best Holocaust stories from the net all the time.

They didn't remove this one though:

Or this one:

Old 14-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #115
lightgiver

Arrow Albert Speer

Albert Speer, born Berthold Konrad Hermann Albert Speer, March 19, 1905 – September 1, 1981) was a German architect who was, for a part of World War II, Minister of Armaments and War Production for the Third Reich. Speer was Adolf Hitler's chief architect before assuming ministerial office. As "the Nazi who said sorry", he accepted responsibility at the Nuremberg trials and in his memoirs for crimes of the Nazi regime. His level of involvement in the persecution of the Jews and his level of knowledge of the Holocaust remain matters of dispute...

Following his release from Spandau in 1966, Speer published two bestselling autobiographical works, Inside the Third Reich and Spandau: The Secret Diaries, detailing his often close personal relationship with Hitler, and providing readers and historians with a unique perspective on the workings of the Nazi regime. He later wrote a third book, Infiltration, about the SS. Speer died of natural causes in 1981 while on a visit to London, England...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Paris_1940.jpg

By February 1945, Speer, who had long concluded that the war was lost, was working to supply areas about to be occupied with food and materials to get them through the hard times ahead. On March 19, 1945, Hitler issued his Nero Decree, ordering a scorched earth policy in both Germany and the occupied territories. Hitler's order, by its terms, deprived Speer of any power to interfere with the decree, and Speer went to confront Hitler, telling him the war was lost. Hitler gave Speer 24 hours to reconsider his position, and when the two met the following day, Speer answered, "I stand unconditionally behind you." However, he demanded the exclusive power to implement the Nero Decree, and Hitler signed an order to that effect. Using this order, Speer worked to persuade generals and Gauleiters to evade the Nero Decree and avoid needless sacrifice of personnel and destruction of industry that would be needed after the war

Speer joined the Nazi Party in 1931, launching him on a political and governmental career which lasted fourteen years. His architectural skills made him increasingly prominent within the Party and he became a member of Hitler's inner circle. Hitler commanded him to design and construct a number of structures, including the Reich Chancellery and the Zeppelinfeld stadium in Nuremberg where Party rallies were held. Speer also made plans to reconstruct Berlin on a grand scale, with huge buildings, wide boulevards, and a reorganized transportation system...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=190100

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=672

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2011 at 01:02 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #116
lightgiver

Arrow Nero Decree

The Nero Decree (German: Nerobefehl) was issued by Adolf Hitler on March 19, 1945 ordering the destruction of German infrastructure to prevent their use by Allied forces as they penetrated deep within Germany. It was officially titled Demolitions on Reich Territory and has subsequently become known as the Nero Decree, after the Roman Emperor Nero, who was supposed to have engineered the Great Fire of Rome in 64 AD...

Berlin in ruins after World War II (Potsdamer Platz, 1945)...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Platz_1945.jpg

By 1945, Hitler's vision of a Nazi-ruled Europe had unraveled. Allied armies were advancing from both the East and the West. However, Hitler was not willing to lay down arms and accept the unconditional surrender.

This was not the first time Hitler had tried to destroy infrastructure before it could be taken. Shortly before the Liberation of Paris, Hitler ordered explosives to be placed around important landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, and key transportation hubs. If the Allies came near the city, the military governor, Dietrich von Choltitz was to detonate these bombs, leaving Paris "lying in complete debris." von Cholitz, however, did not carry out the order and surrendered to the Allies, remarking later on that "If for the first time I had disobeyed, it was because I knew that Hitler was insane."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Banker View Post
Maybe the question should be ,why is Britain such a shithole compared to Germany/Bavaria/France/Switzerland/Australia/Scandinavia etc etc etc...

Who really won the war...

Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776...The Illuminati, from the Latin for illuminated/enlightened (ones)..Roughly translated ...so below...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...104781&page=27

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 14-12-2011, 01:40 AM   #117
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Grand Architects

An architect is a person trained in the planning, design and oversight of the construction of buildings... To practice architecture means to offer or render services in connection with the design and construction of a building, or group of buildings and the space within the site surrounding the buildings, that have as their principal purpose human occupancy or use. Etymologically, architect derives from the Latin architectus, itself derived from the Greek arkhitekton (arkhi-, chief + tekton, builder), i.e. chief builder...

Kingdom Tower (Arabic: برج المملكة‎‎), previously known as Mile-High Tower (Arabic: برج الميل‎‎), is a supertall skyscraper approved for construction in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at a preliminary cost of SR4.6 billion (US$1.23 billion)

According to David Childs of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, the project architect of the new 1 World Trade Center, the tower... will be a symbol of the entire project, as well as marking the memorial, and it occupies a very important piece of New York City property: the sky...February 2007 estimates put the cost for construction of 1 WTC at $3 billion, or $1,150 per square foot ($12,380 per square meter)... Approximately $1 billion of insurance money recouped by Silverstein in connection with the September 11 attacks was used for construction of the new tower..

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:00 AM   #118
lightgiver

Arrow The Thirty-Six Stratagems

The Thirty-Six Stratagems was a Chinese essay used to illustrate a series of stratagems used in politics, war, as well as in civil interaction, often through unorthodox or deceptive means.

The Stratagems are often misnamed as strategies; however, a stratagem (synonymous with ruse) is not the same thing as a strategy (being a long-term plan or outline).

Deceive the heavens to cross the ocean...Prepare too much and you lose sight of the big picture; what you see often you do not doubt. Yin (the art of deception) is in Yang (acting in open). Too much Yang (transparency) hides Yin (true ruses).

Loot a burning house...When a country is beset by internal conflicts, when disease and famine ravage the population, when corruption and crime are rampant, then it will be unable to deal with an outside threat. This is the time to attack.

Hide a knife behind a smile (笑裏藏刀/笑里藏刀, Xiào lǐ cáng dāo)...Charm and ingratiate yourself to your enemy. When you have gained his trust, move against him in secret.

Sacrifice the plum tree to preserve the peach tree (李代桃僵, Lǐ dài táo jiāng)...There are circumstances in which you must sacrifice short-term objectives in order to gain the long-term goal. This is the scapegoat stratagem whereby someone else suffers the consequences so that the rest do not.

Disturb the water and catch a fish (渾水摸魚/浑水摸鱼, Hún shuǐ mō yú) with "浑“ sometimes written ”混“。... Create confusion and use this confusion to further your own goals.

Obtain safe passage to conquer the State of Guo (假道伐虢, Jiǎ dào fá Guó)...Borrow the resources of an ally to attack a common enemy. Once the enemy is defeated, use those resources to turn on the ally that lent you them in the first place.

Let the enemy's own spy sow discord in the enemy camp (反間計/反间计, Fǎn jiàn jì)... Undermine your enemy's ability to fight by secretly causing discord between him and his friends, allies, advisors, family, commanders, soldiers, and population. While he is preoccupied settling internal disputes, his ability to attack or defend, is compromised.

The phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a proverb that advances the concept that someone who is the enemy of your enemy is therefore your friend. It further means that because two parties have a common enemy, one can use the other to advance their goals. Often described as an Arabic proverb, there is also an identical Chinese proverb.

The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses and bystanders to become allies or lose favour. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy...The statement can sometimes be interpreted as a splitting or a false dilemma, which is an informal fallacy; however, it may also serve merely as a descriptive statement identifying the beliefs of the speaker(s), and thus state a basic assumption and not a logical conclusion. It may also be interpreted as a speech act.

In the movie Ben-Hur, the protagonist meets with his childhood friend Messala. He has barely said hello to Ben-Hur when he is dunning him for the names of those Jews who are speaking out against the Roman occupation... Ben-Hur refuses to act as informer, and Messala utters, "You're either with me or against me"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%27r..._or_against_us

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2011 at 02:06 AM.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #119
bjornyvan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Speer also made plans to reconstruct Berlin on a grand scale, with huge buildings, wide boulevards, and a reorganized transportation system

Yes. The Nazis had excellent taste and great vision. At least much better than the social-democrats and the commies.

The anti-Nazi documentary Architecture of Doom is actually quite a good advertisement for the brilliance of the Nazis. I recommend it:

The discriminating viewer can of course notice that no evidence for any Nazi extermination of innocents is presented in this documentary. Just the standard superficial propaganda. Most of the film, however, is not about the usual Holohoax stuff, but about the Nazis' policy and vision regarding art and culture.

In the film is also presented a rare German infomercial for the pesticide Zyklon B.

Concerning aesthetics - it should also be said that the Nazis had the coolest uniforms and regalia:

Look - concentration camp money:

Stylish parades:

Groupies:

Old 14-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #120
lightgiver

Arrow Bankers Wars

Just a pity everyone was used for another agenda...maybe you have not read into it...per usual...I think you are living in some deluded neo nazi fantasy world...maybe you dress up in your leather jacket and boots...when no one is looking...

I would say germany is better off than the UK because of the war...

The Nero Decree (German: Nerobefehl) was issued by Adolf Hitler on March 19, 1945 ordering the destruction of German infrastructure to prevent their use by Allied forces as they penetrated deep within Germany. It was officially titled Demolitions on Reich Territory and has subsequently become known as the Nero Decree, after the Roman Emperor Nero, who was supposed to have engineered the Great Fire of Rome in 64 AD...

Berlin in ruins after World War II (Potsdamer Platz, 1945)...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Platz_1945.jpg
"If for the first time I had disobeyed, it was because I knew that Hitler was insane."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post

Yes. The Nazis had excellent taste and great vision. At least much better than the social-democrats and the commies.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2011 at 03:53 AM.