Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
oldguy43

Wink I Think We Have THEM Worried

• In 2003 the U.S. Congress amended Sec. 215 of the Federal Power Act to grant the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) broad jurisdiction over the reliability of the Bulk Power System in the U.S.
  • FERC named the North American Electric Reliability Corp (NERC) as the nation's "Electric Reliability Organization" (ERO).
  • NERC then issued a series of "Reliability Standards" dealing with, among other things, Critical Infrastructure Protection" (CIP).

Now that you have the background let's get to the meat. My friend, spouse, and lover for over 30 years, OldGal who works as an unarmed security guard just got a job with the local power company. From her training it is obvious that their primary concern is terrorist attacks. Now I love her dearly, but being a realist I have to comment that she is a 5' 3", overweight, gray haired old lady, and she is the only security for an immense power plant for 8 hours a night.

I find this interesting since when I went to the Social Security office, an agency that is charged with providing services to the citizenry, I was met at the door by two young, fit and armed security guards, and there were even more wandering the building.

This begs the question, "Why does an agency who's charged with helping the people need better protection than a power plant needs to defend it from terrorists?

Favorite Quote: “Forgive him Theodotus: he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature.”
- Caesar and Cleopatra, George Bernard Shaw
oldguy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
king triad
Banned

Oldgal is just a set of eyes and if trouble comes she hits the panic button...this kind of security is important...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
oldguy43

That still doesn't explain the need for armed security officers at the S.S. office.

Favorite Quote: “Forgive him Theodotus: he is a barbarian and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature.”
Old 15-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #4
sarge sharpei

Post criminals and hypocrites

a friend of mine lives in Arizona. Since the SS offices were shut down due to the tea party budget cuts, they had to fire a lot of federal staff. Thanks to Koch bros,. Ted Cruz and frauds in Congress.

They dine in luxury at The Palm on the beltway, paid for by we the taxpayers, while they cut programs for the impoverished.

Hilarious that rethugs claim to be followers of Jesus too. May they rot in hell.
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #5
oldguy43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge sharpei View Post
Since the SS offices were shut down due to the tea party budget cuts,
Let's get our facts straight.

As of October, 2013 there are 46 Tea Party members in the House and 5 in the Senate. That's only 10.5% of the House membership and 5% of the Senate. Hardly a majority, and certainly not enough to pass any legislation without help.

Old 16-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
sarge sharpei

oh my, have I stepped on the toes of your pay masters?.

lol.

why do you give a f*ck?
outed.
I simply tell truth, no one pays ME to lie for rethuglicans.
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

Old 16-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #7
oldguy43

Actually, I started a petition that would have required all government employees who make more than $30,000/year from the President on down to take a 10% pay cut. I believe I got 6 signers.

I also sent my suggestion to the President and my elected representatives and senator. Want to guess how many responses I got?

Old 16-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #8
sarge sharpei

why pick on gov't employees making 30k In our tanked economy??, start with corrupt lobbyists and politicos, unless you are posting for them.

The GOP sucks.

I think I know the answer.

TP billionaires have legions of shills posting now.
Ciao.

Old 16-11-2013, 03:16 AM   #9
oldguy43

Exclamation

Quote:
why pick on gov't employees making 30k In our tanked economy??, start with corrupt lobbyists and politicos, unless you are posting for them.
Because it's the politicians and government that have us trillions of dollars in debt, and have shown no interest in reducing that. Because OldGal and I got by last year on about $21,000 without any government assistance. Because the government needs to do like the rest of us and live within it's means.

Quote:
The GOP sucks.
Why am I not surprised that you feel that way? Personally, I will vote for anyone of any party that promises to cut federal spending. When he doesn't live up to his promises I vote to fire that bum and hire a new bum.

Quote:
I think I know the answer.

TP billionaires have legions of shills posting now.
Ciao.
Like hell you know the answer. If I'm shilling for billionaires than they need to pay me better. 21,000 per doesn't go very far.

Old 16-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #10
sarge sharpei

You will vote for "anyone" who cuts federal spending.

sigh.

Neither party will. do some research. If you think they care about you one iota I suggest out research this forum more. www.economiccollapseblog.com

ALSO- you are buying into a false paradigm. btw the GOP and red states cut out federal aide so now the poorest are starving. This is a nation you advocate?. GOP and Wall Street are the SAME. Bailouts for corporations, corporate welfare and raping and destruction of the middle class.

Just please do some reading. You are disenfranchised and the lamestream media feeds off an audience like you. I pray you don't listen to hate radio and losers like rush. Brainwashing

Old 16-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #11
oldguy43

You're entitled to your opinion. At least I didn't vote for a man that wants to force me to get health insurance.

Old 23-11-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
skittlez

armed guards at the s.s office means one thing. it is desensitizing all of the unemployed youth.
skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
oldguy43

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
armed guards at the s.s office means one thing. it is desensitizing all of the unemployed youth.
Good point! And why are the young people unemployed? Two words, Minimum Wage!

When I was a boy one of the things that we all wanted was a car. We used to get part time jobs, while still going to school and earn the money. Kids today still want the same things we wanted, but because of the minimum wage they can't find one. No one wants to pay people with no skills or experience $7.25/hour, and with good reason.

In my youth we used to get jobs that paid 50¢ to $1.00/hour. What the minimum wage law doesn't take into account is that everyone doesn't have to live on their paycheck.

While I'm on the subject the minimum wage laws are self-defeating. TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch). The money has to come from somewhere. As wages go up so do prices. Simple economics.

Old 23-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
skittlez

that is precisely why the economic/capitalist system doesn't work. we need a system where everyone has equal oppertunities, and starving marvin isn' starving. may sound hard, but there is 7 billion people on this planet, someone is bound to come up with a good idea.
Old 23-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #15
syxx
Inactive

Occurs to me that likely all government (federal) buildings now -or shortly will-- have armed guards, OG43. It is so different looking at the country now and 40-70 years ago. There was never this military or armed presence everywhere like there is now. Amazing that the government seems so afraid of its own people.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #16
skittlez

ever since the dawn of the internet. "coincedentally"
Old 23-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #17
oldguy43

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
that is precisely why the economic/capitalist system doesn't work. we need a system where everyone has equal oppertunities, and starving marvin isn' starving. may sound hard, but there is 7 billion people on this planet, someone is bound to come up with a good idea.
Everyone does have an "equal opportunity". It's just that so many think the world owes them a living.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syxx View Post
Occurs to me that likely all government (federal) buildings now -or shortly will-- have armed guards, OG43. It is so different looking at the country now and 40-70 years ago. There was never this military or armed presence everywhere like there is now. Amazing that the government seems so afraid of its own people.
It's my opinion that's what the Second Amendment is all about.

Old 30-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #18
wwiikkdd
Banned

Anyone still believing in the system Dem/Rep/Tea baggers are wasting time. Look at the last 50 years. Nothing gets better for the common people. How many dollars goes to war? Wall St banksters?
wwiikkdd is offline   Reply With Quote