Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 08-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
children

Default David Davis exposed

I tuned in to Simon Mayo's chat yesterday with David Davis.

Far from him being anti Big Brother I got the impression that Davis stands for extending the concept further than it has already gone.

I made a little youtube video. The sound is poor. I hope you can all hear it well enough with the speakers turned right up.

children is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
illuminatiman

David Davis is illuminati through and through, why is this panty waste getting the coverage that David Icke is not? talk about controlled oppersition.
illuminatiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
danster82

Na I dont agree there's no reason for him to be protesting 42days without charge and CCTV, how does that help the big brother state in anyway? It can only bring peoples attention to it where it wasn't before.

Do you expect a politician to suddenly jump to our understanding on the matter? Your not going to suddenly get David Icke type opinions out of him and hes not debating Icke for the simple reason that hes seen as extreme with the mention of lizards and such and being a politician hes covering his public relations which hes trained to do, does that mean hes Illuminati? No it means he went through the standard education for politics.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
zarah

Oh bloody hell, I cant her what theyre saying ..

Anyway, of course he's part of the agenda...just giving the sheeple who don't like the concept of even more erosion of civil liberties someone to follow.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #5
ian2day
Inactive

He is controlled opposition. A strawman set forth to be deconstructed. Or perhaps Icke is the strawman. Now that is paranoid, or is it.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
children

Excuse me Zarah and Ian2day, I am about to say in many sentences what you succintly say in one. I'm sorry Zarah that you couldn't get the sound on the video.

I sent an email to David Davis when he resigned to congratulate him on a bold move. In retrospect I see it was neither a bold move nor a risk on his part. It was calculated, as politicians are calculated. His political career, incidentally, is far from over.

Talking with Simon Mayo (a BBC front man misleading his listeners) Davis laid out some of his plans to counter the Big Brother effect, but all I heard was more of the same on top of what we already have.

On CCTV cameras, he said he's all for them as long as they do what they are supposed to do. He gave an example of a camera being used (by local council workers I guess) 'to watch a woman undressing'. He'd stamp that out with a new law. This is classic Big Brother in itself - come down on the troublemakers.

Talking of troublemakers, what did Davis say about knife crime? We have heard a lot recently in the corporate, propagandist media about knife crime. Davis says he is in favour of Stop and Search. By definition, innocent people will be targeted in such a campaign. This story on the Headlines page today is an example of what Davis's policy means in reality: http://infowars.net/articles/july2008/080708Police.htm (man stopped for putting his hand in his pocket).

Davis also favours the death penalty, the ultimate punishment meted out by a Big Brother state. Imagine being executed for putting your hand in your pocket or, to give a more realistic example, for being a David Icke supporter.

So to summarise. Davis is a opportunistic fraud, masquerading as an anti Big Brother candidate when he is nothing of the sort. He is taking advantage of the fact that the public is concerned about the growing infuence of Big Brother. What most of the public doesn't know is that a politician or a politician's party will only ever continue leading us towards a fascist police state because that's the agenda, as David Icke worked out so many years ago.

Last edited by children; 09-07-2008 at 10:06 AM.
children is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #7
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by children View Post
Excuse me Zarah and Ian2day, I am about to say in many sentences what you succintly say in one. I'm sorry Zarah that you couldn't get the sound on the video.

I sent an email to David Davis when he resigned to congratulate him on a bold move. In retrospect I see it was neither a bold move nor a risk on his part. It was calculated, as politicians are calculated. His political career, incidentally, is far from over.

Talking with Simon Mayo (a BBC front man misleading his listeners) Davis laid out some of his plans to counter the Big Brother effect, but all I heard was more of the same on top of what we already have.

On CCTV cameras, he said he's all for them as long as they do what they are supposed to do. He gave an example of a camera being used (by local council workers I guess) 'to watch a woman undressing'. He'd stamp that out with a new law. This is classic Big Brother in itself - come down on the troublemakers.

Talking of troublemakers, what did Davis say about knife crime? We have heard a lot recently in the corporate, propagandist media about knife crime. Davis says he is in favour of Stop and Search. By definition, innocent people will be targeted in such a campaign. This story on the Headlines page today is an example of what Davis's policy means in reality: http://infowars.net/articles/july2008/080708Police.htm (man stopped for putting his hand in his pocket).

Davis also favours the death penalty, the ultimate punishment meted out by a Big Brother state. Imagine being executed for putting your hand in your pocket or, to give a more realistic example, for being a David Icke supporter.

So to summarise. Davis is a opportunistic fraud, masquerading as an anti Big Brother candidate when he is nothing of the sort. He is taking advantage of the fact that the public is concerned about the growing infuence of Big Brother. What most of the public doesn't know is that a politician or a politician's party will only ever continue leading us towards a fascist police state because that's the agenda, as David Icke worked out so many years ago
Good post, cheers. I've been saying this all along.. but just got fed up of defending my views against those that believe Davis is a courgeous/brave man.