Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 05-07-2008, 03:01 AM   #1
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default David Davis is a controlled "Anti BB" puppet

This is becoming more obvious by the day now.

Either he volunteered or was ordered to stand by the Elite in this by election.

The reason for this is because the Elite are aware that it is beginning to dawn on the masses that they are living in a Big Brother state.

Therefore someone of prominance was needed to "fight" this threat. David Davis, a high profile member of the Conservatives was selected to do this.

It reminds me of the time in the 1990's when a high profile news correspondent called Martin Bell stood as an Independant MP candidate on an "Anti-Sleaze" ticket.

He got elected to Parliament and for the next few years, whenever sleaze in politics was in the news, Bell would be in the TV studio as the icon for being anti-sleaze.

Needless to say, nothing changed except politicians became even more sleazy.

I predict a similar scenario with Davis. He will win the seat, and whenever BB stuff is on a TV news program, he will be on the program "opposing" the BB state.

Obviously this will be irrelevant as in a few years from now we will be living in an even more Big Brother state than we do already.

The Elite have resorted once again to using the 'Placate the masses by appearing to oppose the dastardly agenda, while actually in substance nothing changes" trick.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
lizzy

Sounds right to me. thanks for your insight steppewar.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

The reason for this is because the Elite are aware that it is beginning to dawn on the masses that they are living in a Big Brother state.

Therefore someone of prominance was needed to "fight" this threat. David Davis, a high profile member of the Conservatives was selected to do this.

It reminds me of the time in the 1990's when a high profile news correspondent called Martin Bell stood as an Independant MP candidate on an "Anti-Sleaze" ticket.

He got elected to Parliament and for the next few years, whenever sleaze in politics was in the news, Bell would be in the TV studio as the icon for being anti-sleaze.

I predict a similar scenario with Davis. He will win the seat, and whenever BB stuff is on a TV news program, he will be on the program "opposing" the BB state.

Obviously this will be irrelevant as in a few years from now we will be living in an even more Big Brother state than we do already.

The Elite have resorted once again to using the 'Placate the masses by appearing to oppose the dastardly agenda, while actually in substance nothing changes" trick.

So you listened to David on Alex Jones too then?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:27 AM   #4
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Sounds right to me. thanks for your insight steppewar.
Not really his insight, Icke said exactly the same thing in the Alex Jones interview he did a few days ago.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #5
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
So you listened to David on Alex Jones too then?
As of yet I haven't. If you provide me with a link I would like to though.

I actually do possess a mind of my own you know.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #6
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
As of yet I haven't. If you provide me with a link I would like to though.

I actually do possess a mind of my own you know.
New thread: Steppewar is a NWO operative and so am I
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #7
talkingchimp
Banned

what really saddens me is that a lot of people on here are so ready to denigrate someone for maybe repeating something someone else has already said. who cares if alex jones has already said it. we need to be supporting each other and cooperating rather than competing!! for god sakes isnt there enough controlled sectarianism already? i for one would like to commend and thank steppewar for actually taking the time to type what he wrote. keep up the insightful thinking dude
talkingchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:46 AM   #8
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingchimp View Post
what really saddens me is that a lot of people on here are so ready to denigrate someone for maybe repeating something someone else has already said. who cares if alex jones has already said it. we need to be supporting each other and cooperating rather than competing!! for god sakes isnt there enough controlled sectarianism already? i for one would like to commend and thank steppewar for actually taking the time to type what he wrote. keep up the insightful thinking dude
very true
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #9
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Cheers pal. And for the record, I have NOT yet heard the Alex/David interview.

Also, I would be very surprised if Alex Jones mentioned Martin Bell or if he has even ever heard of him.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #10
montag
Inactive

Controlled opposition, who woulda' thunk it?

Good post steppewar..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
elirien

yeah, sounds about right. reeks of george bush senior, clinton style.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #12
romas

Anyone know where I can listen to DI on AJ show that you speak of?
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
cheeb
Banned

Default icke on alex jones

here it is:

cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #14
crossx14

Quote:
who cares if alex jones has already said it.
I agree.
If I said that the sky is blue, would you condemn me for plagiarism?
If I think that something is true, cannot I say it because somebody already said it before?.
It is ridiculous.
crossx14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #15
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Chill dude, the only reason people have said anything is because what steppewar posted is nearly exactly what David Icke himself said in an interview with Alex Jones a few days ago, it's not in any way a dig at steppewar, it's just an observation

Last edited by scottishryan; 24-08-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Torrent
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #16
drhemp

Quote:

Excellent post; you have a very clear understanding of how the Elite work.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #17
kweli

Quote:

Summed it up nicely there steppewar, thanks. Can't believe some on this forum still believe him 'a very brave man'
Old 05-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
baron von lotsov

Here is your puppet. Read her background, it's most revealing on how the manipulation works.

http://www.trueliberty.org.uk/
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #19
ian2day
Inactive

Yep the big con is the presentation of change. And the people fall for it time and time again.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #20
baron von lotsov

The even bigger con is everytime someone tries to protest there are those who think they are a con. We have had it with Ron Paul, Alex Jones, NO2ID and now David Davis. What may you ask do these people have in common? Answer: they get off their arses. So why do people not like that? Answer: it reminds them of how lazy they are by comparison.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote