Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 01-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
largejack

Default Calling everyone on this forum!!!

Please can everyone on this forum email David Davis and ask him why he has declined to have a debate with a man of David Icke's experience about Big Brother Britain?
[email protected]

You could put something like this:

Dear David

I am bitterly disappointed that you seem to have rejected Mr Icke's invitation to share a debate with him on Big Brother. To reject a man with so much experience in this field would suggest to me that you are a fraud and like most other politicians, scamming the British electorate once again.

I beg you to reconsider

regards

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 01-07-2008 at 12:48 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #2
truthseeker1980

I read that with a Zippy voice then too, Lottie you've started something there i think.

Yes but I dont mean to be paranoid or spread fear but what if the reason he resigned was a quick way of collating information of aware people? If we all did that they will have all our IP addresses, email accounts and similar. Not so bad if you are using your work PC but if you are using a home PC they can track you down to where you live.

I know people will say they can find all that info from this forum but that would take alot longer to track individual addresses than all of us sending an email. I got no reply when i sent him an email and he declined Ickes offer so makes me think this way. You normally always get a notification email when you email your MP.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Please can everyone on this forum email David Davis and ask him why he has declined to have a debate with a man of David Icke's experience about Big Brother Britain?
[email protected]

Dear David

I am bitterly disappointed that you seem to have rejected Mr Icke's invitation to share a debate with him on Big Brother. To reject a man with so much experience in this field would suggest to me that you are a fraud and like most other politicians, scamming the British electorate once again.

I beg you to reconsider

regards
Maybe he thinks his credibility will suffer through engaging in discussion with Icke. Look at the works of Icke and what he says in them. Davis is a career politician and will not need allies like Icke as it will bite him on the arse.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #4
largejack

Well if we want to expose the truth we have to make little sacrifices in my opinion, but of course if you fear fear itself then we might as well pack in and give up.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
niftygifter

Done.

Nifty
Old 01-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
largejack

Thanks Nifty. I'm going to spread this around as many forums as I can think of. If anyone else has a bit of free time to do the same that would be great?

Old 01-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #7
truthseeker1980

nah I dont fear it just wanted to make everyone aware of my thinking, just incase some people are in fear, I am still going to send it.

Again read in a zippy voice, this is funny Im gonna read all your posts like that unintentoinally from now on, doesn't mean they dont hold any weight tho.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
abaddon
Inactive

Thumbs up

Dear David Davis,

The world is bitterly soured at your refusal to go toe to toe with David Icke.

Word travels quickly, and you are now an international laughing stock- the 'lesser David', under the gaze of a so-called 'crazy man'. If anything, this reinforces David's message to the public, and reinforces that you are (understandably) unwilling to stick out your neck for fear of losing your credibility and paycheck.

Shame on you; a representative of the people, scared to look another man in the eye even under public scrutiny.

I truly hope your hands are tied by your party/superiors, rather than merely lacking the balls to tackle a challenge head on.

The international community is watching, and expect you to open dialogue with David Icke.

Please reconsider your stance regarding David Icke.

- Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty
Done

Last edited by abaddon; 01-07-2008 at 01:38 PM. Reason: forgot 'international' emphasis
abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #9
largejack

Again read in a zippy voice, this is funny Im gonna read all your posts like that unintentoinally from now on, doesn't mean they dont hold any weight tho.

LOL, I like that

Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #10
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Dear David Davis,

The world is bitterly soured at your refusal to go toe to toe with David Icke.

Word travels quickly, and you are now an international laughing stock- the 'lesser David', under the gaze of a so-called 'crazy man'. If anything, this reinforces David's message to the public, and reinforces that you are (understandably) unwilling to stick out your neck for fear of losing your credibility and paycheck.

Shame on you; a representative of the people, scared to look another man in the eye even under public scrutiny.

I truly hope your hands are tied by your party/superiors, rather than merely lacking the balls to tackle a challenge head on.

The international community is watching, and expect you to open dialogue with David Icke.

Please reconsider your stance regarding David Icke.

- Scott
Excellent that's much better than what I put. So you're called Scott as well, I hope he doesn't think we're the same person, lol

Old 01-07-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
abaddon
Inactive

*hi5*

abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #12
blue

Thumbs up

The mail has been sent
You need a bun to bite Benny Lava!
blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #13
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
The mail has been sent
Cheers

Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
keithm
Inactive

Quote:
[email protected]

Dear David

I beg you to reconsider

regards
done
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Well if we want to expose the truth we have to make little sacrifices in my opinion, but of course if you fear fear itself then we might as well pack in and give up.

But why should he side up with David Icke? just because they both have suspicions about the big brother state. Most of the country does but that does not mean that people are just going to get behind David Icke.

I cant see what any of it has to do with fear, apart from a shared fear of where the system is going.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #16
phaid

He's not going to debate with Icke, much as everyone here would like him to (myself included) because by doing so he would admit that Icke is a credible speaker with valid info to spread and also by recognising him as such would shoot down the public perception of Icke as a reptilian chasing loony.

The public perception of Davis (as Davis would see it) would take a tumble as 'intelligent' (but hopelessly ill-informed) people who still read the newspapers and think they know it all, would laugh at Davis for allowing Icke any airtime at all.

Ain't gonna happen.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #17
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Good idea and sent.

I would`nt go on the warpath attacking the man, rather try and appeal to his sense of reason - Not that I think he will debate, but the more people who email from D.I`s side, the more Davis will take note of D.I`s message.

Also the more non-Brits who email the better, as Davis will be made aware it`s not just the "locals" who have an interest.
orbandsceptre27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #18
carlkin

done
carlkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #19
weareinfinitelove

[QUOTE=marpat;405580]But why should he side up with David Icke? just because they both have suspicions about the big brother state. Most of the country does but that does not mean that people are just going to get behind David Icke.
QUOTE]

They should side up cos they're both called David! "the 2 Davids conquer Big Brother:
LOL.

well my respectful e-mail has been sent.
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #20
neocon

It wouldn't make any difference because if we all do nothing the advancing Police State will continue anyway and we'll all end up in a global fascist state. The only way to stop this process is by not being afraid of it and continuing to awaken others by spreading information. If we do nothing we will end up losing our freedom anyway so all we can do is continue doing what we are doing. We really don't have any choice if we want to be free. The more we spread information and awaken others the less likely we are to lose our freedom. Keep going and don't allow fear to stand in your way.
neocon is offline   Reply With Quote