Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 09-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
largejack

Default Turnout

Do you think most people will stay in because they think the election is a farce and a forgone conclusion. With no main political parties challenging David David it offers a wonderful opportunity for people to get out and vote Icke?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
duckingdafta

In the areas it's not known for a high turnout anytime.. even on main elections, .. there is a lot of 'I can't be arsed with it!' attitude around. Davis is counting on this I believe. ... not one person thinks Davis will lose, even Icke.. It's the scale that's going to shock, especially if Icke was second placed... with limited advertising and obvious blackouts of news coverage by twats like Simon Mayo, I want to make sure enough numbers come in to make them think next time it might be different, they will lose.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

If it rains expect it to be a small turn out with Icke elected.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
In the areas it's not known for a high turnout anytime.. even on main elections, .. there is a lot of 'I can't be arsed with it!' attitude around. Davis is counting on this I believe. ... not one person thinks Davis will lose, even Icke.. It's the scale that's going to shock, especially if Icke was second placed... with limited advertising and obvious blackouts of news coverage by twats like Simon Mayo, I want to make sure enough numbers come in to make them think next time it might be different, they will lose.
I would have thought a very small turnout might be more harmful to Davis and help icke?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote