Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 26-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default CFR announces NWO is dead

CFR member Richard Haas declares New World Order is dead because of Trump.

Lawyer Lionel discusses the announcement.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
oz93666

That's great news and a good video ...

The quotes from the CFR are cloaked in jargon , terms like "liberalism, populism "...but basically all the NWO policies are stalling , in Europe too as countries elect anti EU (anti mass immigration) parties .

It may not seem like trump is doing much , but the NWO had momentum , and will take some time to be completely stopped ... this announcement will only help to demoralize those still loyal to the cabal , and cause many to jump ship out of self interest .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
andy1033

Load of bull.

I do not like that person speaking, as like most on the net.

Trump is pro israel, and pro anglo american empire.

It was obama that messed up there plans. So this geezer is wrong again. Just saying, you should not believe people, just because they have vids on net.

The anglo american empire will never give up what they want, ie taking over the world, and that has nout to do with trump.

There plans were messed up with obama, through unintended consequences, of obamas admins actions.

Trump is pro anglo american empire, and the most pro israel president i have seen. You can bet netenyahu is very happy with trumps choices recently in his cabinet.

All this will be going for the rest of our lifes, and probably your childrens lifes too.

Just because op posts a vid from the net, does not mean the geezer in that video knows what he is talking about. Everyone under the sun has there opinions.

You can be sure, russia, and china know that the anglo americans will not give up wanting to take over the world.

Donald trump tried to start two wars last year, and people like this guy is claiming otherwise. I do not know what world your looking at, but you seem to have been looking at another trump, and americas actions.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 26-03-2018 at 02:09 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #4
fairyprincess

Double think bull shit.

The NWO has co-opted the alt-right. Trump is the face of that.

Their gonna crush opposition voices from the inside. Lead us down a path where trump, Putin and brexit leads to a world of shit. Then, when it fucks up, we'll only have ourselves to blame.

And what will be or saviour???? The NWO.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 01:04 PM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Load of bull....
What's a load of bull??? Are you saying Haass from the CFR never said it ...

Or perhaps it's all a cunning plan to fool us ...lol

People who still think trump is NWO will have to go through all sorts of distorted reasoning to maintain their position , it's amusing to watch ....

It is OK to admit you've been wrong , even David Icke makes mistakes sometimes.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:08 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
What's a load of bull??? Are you saying Haass from the CFR never said it ...

Or perhaps it's all a cunning plan to fool us ...lol
I am not saying that.

They think the public are dumb enough to believe this.

America, uk, israel, will never give up. China and Russia are smart enough to know this.

I judge the world on what i see, not on some person on some vid on the net.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 26-03-2018 at 01:12 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #7
tnt1

And in the mean time behind the scenes Trump actively works towards collapsing the three remaining hold out countries to the NWO ! Once down surely everyone will note the speed with which a new central bank goes in to ''help the people rebuild'' after all the tyranny and hardships befallen them because of their ''bad'' leader. Same MO just a different target.

By the by, once these last three countries fall there are no others left. These three are the hold outs to the NWO in that they are the only ones left without FED banks there to loan the people money.

I'm guessing the DJT plan includes correcting that by 2020 prep time for re-election.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #8
MalvernMick

The Clinton Crime family are still free. The weaponised FBI is still intact barring McCabe. I still see chemtrails everyday. When chemtrails stop I'll know something is happening. Until then I'll watch Q and wait hoping....
Old 26-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #9
bamboozooka

imf repeating what cfr said
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...ne-lagarde-imf
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Obama did not stop the 5G SMART grid which IS THE REAL NEW WORLD ORDER but neither is trump stopping that

THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE

5G SMART grid, chemtrails, vaccinations, transhumanism......those things ARE the NWO and neither trump nor obama nor hilary or any of those people have spoken out against them

Don't be distracted by all the theatre. LOOK at what is being constructed around you

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-03-2018 at 05:59 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 06:47 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Old 26-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Ron Paul: Both Parties Support Military Intervention And Growing Debt
March 24, 2018 by IWB

During his recent appearance on PRIMO NUTMEG #135, former Congressman Ron Paul explained that Democrats and Republicans share the same fiscal, monetary and foreign policies.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/r...-growing-debt/
Old 26-03-2018, 07:55 PM   #13
alfredo79

Wich New World Order? they exist various models of NWO.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Wich New World Order? they exist various models of NWO.
oh really?

so which version is building the 5G SMART grid while the democrats and republicans distract the public with all these theatrics on TV?

David Icke on Trump, Antifa & Perception Manipulation

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-03-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:28 PM   #15
jake_ball

I dont think that the NWO is dead, but I think that Trump might be.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:04 AM   #16
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Load of bull.

I do not like that person speaking, as like most on the net.

Trump is pro israel, and pro anglo american empire.

It was obama that messed up there plans. So this geezer is wrong again. Just saying, you should not believe people, just because they have vids on net.

The anglo american empire will never give up what they want, ie taking over the world, and that has nout to do with trump.

There plans were messed up with obama, through unintended consequences, of obamas admins actions.

Trump is pro anglo american empire, and the most pro israel president i have seen. You can bet netenyahu is very happy with trumps choices recently in his cabinet.

All this will be going for the rest of our lifes, and probably your childrens lifes too.

Just because op posts a vid from the net, does not mean the geezer in that video knows what he is talking about. Everyone under the sun has there opinions.

You can be sure, russia, and china know that the anglo americans will not give up wanting to take over the world.

Donald trump tried to start two wars last year, and people like this guy is claiming otherwise. I do not know what world your looking at, but you seem to have been looking at another trump, and americas actions.
Lionel is reporting what Haas said. Either he said it or he didn't. You aren't expected to like his opinions.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 05:35 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
oh really?

so which version is building the 5G SMART grid while the democrats and republicans distract the public with all these theatrics on TV?

David Icke on Trump, Antifa & Perception Manipulation

From the above video ...

Question ...0:00 What game is trump playing ? is he a fool ? or ....

David Icke 0:20 ...."The thing is if you are on public display with a title President of PM You are light years away from the point of real power .."

Absolutely !!!

Many assume the president is all powerful ... can close down 5G ... can stop the poison vaccines ...

Even if Icke became the president he could not do these things , He could speak out ..... face massive ridicule from all the controlled media .. and any legislation he proposed would be voted down by the combined force of Both parties...then perhaps he would face impeachment .

I suspect trump is playing the long game , doing what he can .... According to AJ , Trump knows everything about the conspiracy. Everything that we know on this forum , and more ... and according to AJ, he is one of the good guys .

This announcement from the CFR will chip away at the old guard , demoralize them ...make it easier for trump to move forward .

Last edited by oz93666; 27-03-2018 at 05:41 AM.
Old 27-03-2018, 08:15 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I suspect trump is playing the long game , doing what he can .... According to AJ , Trump knows everything about the conspiracy. Everything that we know on this forum , and more ... and according to AJ, he is one of the good guys .

This announcement from the CFR will chip away at the old guard , demoralize them ...make it easier for trump to move forward .
if supposed 'populists' like trump and corbyn do not use this short time they will have in the limelight to speak about things like 5G SMART grid, chemtrails, central banking and vaccines then there is NO POINT because without taking down those deep state operations the NWO will take shape around us regardless what BS drama they are discussing in the political arena

While everyone is talking about the russians or the about guns or whatever the 5G weapon system is taking shape around us and that IS a gun that fires directed microwaves at us

listen to this official who is there to SELL the idea of 5G to the public; he tells you they can 'aim' microwaves at you (see from 30 seconds)

if the state shoots people then people can point and say 'hey that's against the law you can't shoot people like that'. But if they re-write your DNA with microwaves or if they give you cancer or any other of the long list of life shortening physical ailments that microwaves can cause or if they destroy your ferttility thereby preventing you from breeding then they can kill you or kill you off but you will have a hard time proving causation. It's the perfect weapon

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #19
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
CFR member Richard Haas declares New World Order is dead because of Trump.

Lawyer Lionel discusses the announcement.

hahaha some people will actually take this at face value - ludicrous!

order from chaos, always remember that the Phoenix rises from the ashes, and when one part of the plan dies (which is part of the bigger plan), it makes way for the next stage of the plan...

please, don't be fooled... not again
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 01:29 PM   #20
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I dont think that the NWO is dead, but I think that Trump might be.
that's assuming he was alive in the first place, and not cyborg.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote