Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
size_of_light

Default Trump Insider Roger Stone Nails LBJ as JFK's Assassin

Roger Stone "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ"

Last edited by size_of_light; 11-03-2018 at 08:02 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
MalvernMick

I first saw LBJ mentioned in this video. Long, but worth a watch.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Very interesting. Thank you for the post.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:49 PM   #4
vancity eagle
Banned

LBJ very likely had for knowledge of the plot, but was certainly not the main person behind the operation.

What Stone doesn't tell you is that HIS BOYS were involved in the plot.

The evening before the assassination, there was supposedly a party at a Clint Murchison's house, with high profile attendees who knew and talked openly about the forthcoming plot. This is according to LBJ's mistress.

In attendance was Richard Nixon, who Roger Stone would later work for, and of whom, he has a tattoo on his back.

Also HL Hunt, a key member and financier of the John Birch Society. Roger Stone, and Donald Trumps mentor was Roy Cohn also of the JBS. in fact it was Cohn who introduced Stone to Trump.

Also J Edgar Hoover, another friend of Cohn.

Roger Stone is a key player in the Deep State.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #5
tnt1

I think we all know LBJ was certainly involved but there was no sole killer here in my opinion. This job had a who's who list of the elite involved including but not limited to George Bush Sr. Prescott Bush his father, Herbert Walker, Hunt, Davis, Harriman, Hoover, and LBJ as well as some others as "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" clearly shows evidence of in that great video.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:44 PM   #6
st jimmy

You don't need the insider knowledge of Roger Stone, to find out that LBJ was involved in the Kennedy assasination...

The 22 November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy was coordinated by the Rome and New Orleans-headquartered Permindex corporation. Permindex was chaired by Canada's Bloomfield, while its international arm, CMC, was based in Rome.

Clay Shaw's firm in New Orleans, International Trade Mart, was a subsidiary of Permindex/CMC. According to documents released through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), OSS veteran Shaw worked for the CIA. One of the names in Shaw's black book was that of Princess Marcella Borghese, a member of the Black Prince's family. Another name in his telephone book was that of Jack Ruby (who reportedly killed the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald): http://www.larouchepub.com/other/200...ck_prince.html

I guess that Roger Stone "forgot" to mention the involvement of Permindex...
Maybe this has something to do with the fact that Roy Cohn was a director of Permindex: http://www.rense.com/general96/kennedyassassHndrs.htm

Roy Cohn was the mentor of both Roger Stone and Donald Trump and was the one who introduced Jacob Rothschild's buddy Rupert "the FOX" Murdoch to then President Ronald Reagan: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062995616

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-03-2018 at 01:46 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote