Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 23-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Donald Trump’s Freemasonic plan interwoven with a Zionist Agenda

By Trumps actions anyone who is not being deceived or deceiving themselves, should be able to clearly see that Trumps actions plays right into the hands of a Zionist agenda within the Middle East with the “Yinon Plan” or plans for a “Greater Israel”.

I’m not going to debate if or not Trump is a Freemason.
This point is rather isolated and doesn’t get us anywhere but we can see by Trumps actions what he supports and an agenda that he is following but only he or his handler know ultimately why he is doing what he is doing.

I’d assume anyone influential within business would naturally be drawn to the Freemasonic Society for purposes of influencing business decisions and meeting associates who also work within the same arenas of business as you, to pick up contacts that can help swing things in your favour, as at a base level Freemasonry is like a religious organisation built upon a foundation of business associates.

Diversion - Freemasonic The Desires and Goals

F01_B9_D80_EB88_4_B4_B_AA07_BC1_A73_AF3693

They have money as their mindset, motivation, attraction, it is their God and their ultimate aim of those behind this system is power and control by the use of that money.

7091906_A_76_AB_4058_A247_2882_DD14_D0_B3

Higher up by the string pullers it is seen as an energetic frequency to enslave society to their God and that is it’s purpose and intention by those that currently control the financial system and wish to perpetuate this international agenda of control, by the globalisation of a capitalist run dictatorship, appearing to look democratic to society in its deception and for this to happen, these people need to run the central banks of all nations to one centralised world bank. We all should know by now the plan is all money will become electronic and electronic only with no physical currency/cash, to further enslave humanity to technology which is an extension of this trap which is known as the transhumanism agenda through all things SMART and a microchip population for this technological currency. This is currently being used through a process of trend and social acceptability by the engineers behind gaining your consent, from SMART phones with the extension to wearables and then to implantables, the totalitarian tiptoe.
There has already been so called religions spun out of Silicon Valley for the worship of a technological God within A.I. They’re worshipping intelligence as their God here as this system is built upon an intelligent, “logical” design with the will to remove heart from society. Intellect at its extreme within an artificial construct has no understanding of heart, as their is no artificial construct of heart within this artificial design...
By the very definition their God is artificial and will be seen as a God of an artificial reality or matrix within VR - Virtual Reality.

This New Religion From a Silicon Valley Pioneer Worships AI as an Emerging Godhead
http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/this...erging-godhead

If anyone here is looking for what exactly is the anti-Christ based upon their religious perspective, it is neither one of these deceptions, people say it’s this that or another but if you want to label this NWO design as such and identify it, it’s an accumulation of them all that are carrying out these objectives to enslave humanity to their own version of “Order” via various means necessary that is diametrically opposed to the order of nature or an order of an infinite God to a bunch of conspirators playing God. These people are in a pursuit to their own demise. They’re chasing their illusion and delusions as their game and the problem with this is they’re impacting that upon society and deceiving society to perceive their version of the world and those delusions to mislead society.
They are using religious prophecy to deceive society to allow these plans to be engineered, so a mass amount of society will sit back and accept their plans/Agenda/action as the fulfilment of these prophecies, when the reality is, it’s an international agenda for a “New World Order” that has those behind its implementation as the sole individuals controlling society, opposed to any form of natural law or God. These people want to control the interface of the perceptions of society and become a Middle man between you and your experience. That is what the all seeing eye means to them, it is the God of your perceptions inspired from the Egyptian God Horus. Horus who also has a similar historical story to that of Jesus, which again was designed to create a perspective, become your belief system taking a hold of your experience/world view, it’s all symbolic and fits a structure of control which is systematically being engineered and carried out to deceive you into allowing the action of those engineering this Grand Design through religious prophecy. Almost all Christian architecture has Masonic influence, symbolism and a Masonic Temple near by and monoliths. Plus Christianity derived from Judaism and Freemasonry is simply Judaism for the Goyim and the same families behind Freemasonries inception are behind the total hijacking of Judaism, Zionism. The stories of these religious orders, Zionism and Freemasonry are interwoven and it will be Freemasonry that will eventually be revealed or said to be inspired to become a new religion all in itself when the curtain drops on the world stage of this ancient deception. No doubt it will be presented through a transhumanism agenda, basically with the perspective of A.I. is the New God of a technological system for which Freemasonry made possible as the shell of the religious constructors of the physical world, the “Grand Architects” the creators of all other worldly religions. The view for advancement to those, as the next step to human evolution (enslavement) being to progress onto the transhumanism agenda of an artificial reality being constructed by the new God of A.I.

B847_E3_FC_1_DD0_4_DD3_BCE3_83982183496_F

One major example of ancient religions deception by these parasites is the Zionist deception, hijacking ancient Jewish prophecy and the theft of Palestine to be relabelled Israel. This has deceived many Jews and Christians alike.
By the clinging to any religious prophecy or ideology opens you to the deception of those behind this mass state of Hypnosis which can only be described as Mind Control lite. It allows an illusion to be presented of those acts happening as if all by themselves, as if from the word of God and not by any Grand Designs of men or deceivers such as the anti-Christ, systematically carrying out the illusions needed to appear to be the fulfilling of those prophecies, right down to the last “degree”. Theres historically documented proof to show this was the case of an engineered agenda to create the state of Israel by mankind and a Zionist desire for a “Jewish” homeland long before its inception. This was to be able to control the Jewish population from a centralised location within the web of this NWO and play them off against the Islamic world as a method to breakdown the Islamic world and destabilise regions so those Islamic nations could be controlled out of Chaos. This agenda of a Jewish homeland and the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple was and still is backed by the Freemasonic institution. That doesn’t mean all of its society but the central key players do support it and inspire support for Greater Israel and the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple from members of their society and spin propaganda to justify their perspective among their members so they fall into line with this objective...

King Solomon's Temple
Researched and designed by Lazare and Suzette Halberthal, this 20 ft. x 20 ft. model was displayed at the 96th Annual communication of the Grand Lodge of Quebec. First presented on television in January 1966, it was on public show at McGill University's Hall of Divinity and then in the Memorial Room of the Masonic Temple, Montreal.”
The New Age Magazine, January 1967 p. 39-41, cited Horne p. 55.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/te...alberthal.html

Exhibition – Building Solomon’s Temple
January 17, 2011 - May 27, 2011

29_F3_E983_120_C_4520_9382_2_C0389_C68_BF0

In 1924 the Grand Secretary of the English freemasons led a delegation to Jerusalem where he inaugurated a new Masonic lodge, the Lodge of King Solomon’s Temple. At the time Britain was responsible for the administration of Palestine (comprising modern Israel, the West Bank and Gaza) under a League of Nations mandate and several members of the administrative government joined the lodge.

For more than 200 years, the concept of Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem had been central to organised freemasonry and had influenced its symbolism, architecture and ceremonies. Biblical scholars and early freemasons had only been able to use the few biblical references to construct their images of the Temple on paper and later on ceramics, textiles and glass. Napoleon’s expedition to Egypt reawakened interest in the Middle East.

http://freemasonry.london.museum/eve...lomons-temple/

FERVENT MASONIC DESIRE TO REBUILD SOLOMON'S TEMPLE IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE EVENTS OF THE MID-EAST TODAY. ONCE COMPLETED, END TIMES' PROPHECY WILL BE FULFILLED!

Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple. This plan will bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm

Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320118

Someone in the position that Trump is, would be stupid not to be involved with Freemasonry and I’d suggest he is and has been long before entering public office. His actions fit well with a Freemasonic plan at the heart of the institution by the globalists. Those that created Zionism and lobby politicians through pro-Israeli Zionist groups.
These people want the rebuilding of Kings Solomon’s Temple within Jerusalem, one in the same with a Zionist agenda that since its inception has seemed to distort Judaism for political objectives, plans for a NWO. This is planned to be influenced out of a war within the Middle East, started with Islam by the removal of The Dome of The Rock, no doubt as a retaliation to a proposed attack said to be by Islamic Extremists but Islam nonetheless, which in reality will be a false flag attack or an organised succession of attacks around the world said to be synchronised ISIS Terrorist attacks. The way this is being played out is to inspire hatred for the Islamic world by actions not connected with Islam in the slightest.
The international players, Zionists and at the heart of the workings of Freemasonry want to inspire international support as a response to such a false flag attack and drive people into the lines of the NWO, Globalists army which is the EU/NATO Unification army. This I suggest will be massively played for within 2018 - 2020. A dramatic change which is intended to appear catastrophic is designed to get you behind a very real catastrophic change and working towards their international objectives within their army and fighting among one another. To do this they are pitting the world against Islam not just Islamic Extremists and creating hatred and designed cultural clashes.

67_D1_CE84_9_F5_C_47_E7_9_A58_14_D4_F70_DF31_C

Crowley Thoth Deck

It’s a deception and it’s planned for. Don’t be deceived.
I know it’s all very confusing and maybe hard to accept but it needs to be researched and understood from which ever level you’re able to view this, these people are very real and are systematically carrying out these objectives.

B376464 A DB4 A 4 AA8 A1 DA 0 D0 D7 C0 B56 E9

For more posts like this and related news articles, please view this magazine, like and follow me for other topics I will post on.

Check out my Flipboard magazine,
ZIONIST PLANS FOR GREATER ISRAELJERUSALEM - US EMBASSY
http://flip.it/rNk3Wf

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 23-12-2017 at 07:43 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 07:12 AM   #2
dannyuk

Default Secret Societies - Illuminati plans for Jerusalem "Greater Israel"

Last edited by dannyuk; 26-12-2017 at 07:16 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
alfredo79

I share your observations.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 12:37 AM   #4
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I share your observations.
Good and thanks.

I have extended such observations and a rather lengthy post here, the original post and a reply;

9/11 Indictment Deception - War on Iran - International Zionist Obj
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320183

This is someone else drawing the same conclusions I have from a more religious angle based upon texts etc and some of the stuff I’ve mentioned but the same conclusions nonetheless...

Secret Societies - Illuminati plans for Jerusalem "Greater Israel" - Yinon Plan
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320165

Plus I have a Flipboard mag here I plan to keep updated upon this subject specifically and others;

Check out my Flipboard magazine,
ZIONIST PLANS FOR GREATER ISRAELJERUSALEM - US EMBASSY http://flip.it/d4-e6e

Please like, share and follow!

Old 11-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

This echoes things that have been said about Trump on here.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:51 PM   #6
dannyuk

Default Israel's new death penalty bill 'targets Palestinians'

It’s like they’re preparing for something...

What could it be?

Nothing similar to what’s been mentioned here, surely not...

‘The Israeli government's proposal to make it easier for judges to hand out the death penalty for "terrorist activity" has been condemned as "fascist" by Palestinian politicians and rights groups, who fear it will give Israel legal cover to target Palestinians.

A bill to amend existing legislation regulating the use of the death sentence passed its preliminary reading in Israel's parliament, the Knesset, on Wednesday with backing from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ruling coalition.

Aida Touma-Suleiman, a Palestinian citizen of Israel and member of the Knesset, told Al Jazeera on Friday that while the bill does not specify any group, it is "intended mainly for the Palestinian people".

"It's not going to be implemented against Jews who are committing terrorist attacks against Palestinians for sure," she said, describing the bill's authors as "extreme right".

"This is a fascist bill, contributing to an atmosphere of fascism inside Israeli society, which is directed towards Palestinians."‘

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/0...080331794.html

Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320118

Old 18-07-2018, 06:26 AM   #7
dannyuk

Why Does Trump Pay Homage to the Scottish Rite Freemason Occult? – Dark Secret Now Revealed (Videos)

TRUMP’S NEW SCOTTISH COAT OF ARMS REVEALS DARK CONNECTIONS WITH THE OCCULT!

Everyone who wants to understand who Trump really is needs to see this! An in-depth look at Trump’s old and new coat of arms is featured in this presentation that will literally blow your mind. This is jaw-dropping information!

https://thelightinthedarkplace.wordp...occult-videos/