Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 20-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #21
deadhawk

shot it? wierd! ..round here ye can just pick them up, pop their neck, and away.....
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #22
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
shot it? wierd! ..round here ye can just pick them up, pop their neck, and away.....

strange though , i had camo hat/jacket with my rifle on my back in a bag.

they were weary of me untill i moved away then they came on the path...

they could have sensed my intentions?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #23
Cryptoverse

i was playing with an air gun when i was a kid shooting from my deck. I didnt even think about it. I killed a duck from far away. I cried lol It sucked I felt so bad for so long. I still feel bad for that and it was over a decade ago.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 09:34 AM   #24
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
i was playing with an air gun when i was a kid shooting from my deck. I didnt even think about it. I killed a duck from far away. I cried lol It sucked I felt so bad for so long. I still feel bad for that and it was over a decade ago.
i threw a stones at baby ducklings when i was a boy, i didnt know why i did it .
anyways it hit it and it died , i felt very bad afterwards and had nightmares.
to this day i tell kids off for tormenting animals.

i wont let my kids fetch frogs back or even fish in buckets.

i have much respect for the food i take and i thank it afterwards.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #25
bluebunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
You can as long as you don't get caught.

That's the whole point YOU moron.

It's funny though, I mean, why do we live in a world where we are not even allowed to catch our own food?

Your attitide Blue Bunny is symptomatic of the mind controlled thought prison that they try to lock us in.

Once the all powerfull government finds a way to stop making people need to eat food then I'll listen to your advice, but until then, the goverment is NOT GOD... so slide your ass out of here onto the next bus to trolltown!
Ive spent years of my life trying to clear up the mess that these wildlife vandals make,people who think they can take a pot shot at anything that moves or set traps,they are the scum of the earth.You wouldnt believe some of the sad sights Ive seen,not that youd care. A poor shot is easily done and then what have you got,an injured bird that is going to fly off and die in agony.Ive seen it too many times,not that it would bother some of the hard hearted bastards on this forum.
I dislike the police as much as anyone but in this particular case I do hope he gets nicked he deserves it.
People who are serious about being self sufficient should grow their own food nobody needs to kill in order to survive.
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
People who are serious about being self sufficient should grow their own food nobody needs to kill in order to survive.
But we are naturally meat eaters, and without a meat diet we would never have left the trees.

I see your point. I love animals too, I enjoy watching the ducks swim in the local pond.... but at the end of the day, the idea that we are no longer allowed to catch our own food but must buy processed and doctored food stuffs full of hormones and chemicals, makes me wonder if we shouldn't start shaking the tree a little.

I admire Bones for this, the way things are going with our society at present we should all be shaking the tree a bit.

Yeah ducks are lovely and cute.....but so are cows... no one sheds a tear for the thousands that are put to death everday. The duck Bones ate probably had a far better passing than the miserable horde passing through the arabtoirs daily... But there was no need to call Bones a moron, he's not a bad guy when you meet him....

And the idea that we can't hunt and catch the odd duck or too tells me something, it tells us that we no longer own the right to sustain ourselves by our own means..... So the government must own the whole world eh, including all the little animals.....

Last edited by truthspoon; 22-11-2010 at 10:58 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #27
iloveyoursmile

hey, hope all and happy

its a tricky discussion...the whole eat meat, kill for food, processed crap..etc...

my personal take on it is that i feel horrifically guilty and beside myself with negativity if or when i have hurt or killed animals in the past.
i understand the horrendous conditions animals such as cattle are subjected to in order to support our love for ''fast food'' and ''big shops''...and ofcourse the ease of it.
again on a personal level, i truly struggle getting thru life and finding understanding and reasoning in my actions when i put others...animals or fellow humans in pain....especially when it can be avoided.

hope this message doesnt offend anyone for this wasnt my intentions whatsoever...

keep smiling always
iloveyoursmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
But we are naturally meat eaters, and without a meat diet we would never have left the trees.

I see your point. I love animals too, I enjoy watching the ducks swim in the local pond.... but at the end of the day, the idea that we are no longer allowed to catch our own food but must buy processed and doctored food stuffs full of hormones and chemicals, makes me wonder if we shouldn't start shaking the tree a little.

I admire Bones for this, the way things are going with our society at present we should all be shaking the tree a bit.

Yeah ducks are lovely and cute.....but so are cows... no one sheds a tear for the thousands that are put to death everday. The duck Bones ate probably had a far better passing than the miserable horde passing through the arabtoirs daily... But there was no need to call Bones a moron, he's not a bad guy when you meet him....

And the idea that we can't hunt and catch the odd duck or too tells me something, it tells us that we no longer own the right to sustain ourselves by our own means..... So the government must own the whole world eh, including all the little animals.....
I do. There's no need to kill when you don't have to. You want duck, go and buy one from a supermarket. But it's obvious to me that some people love to dress up in camouflage and pop a few bunnies pretending to be the big hunters.

This has *nothing* to do with survivalism or the NWO. It's a 'sport' to most, you think that the Government cares a shit that someone popped a duck? Yeah, stuck it to them there!

Even if one had to survive in the wild then there's plenty of vegetables in the wild and fruit. There's no need to kill. It's a redundant argument.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #29
leathal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I'm not sure so check it out, I think they may be protected, personally I wouldn't be seen alive with even an airgun where I stay as I would stand a much greater risk of being eliminated by SO19, and be careful on open common land, everyone can use it, and not all think it's ok to shoot the geese on the pond.
Yeah Bones, what sort of hunter are you, firearms of any description is cheating, when I go hunting wild boars I just nail it with a spear and then use a knife and cut its throat, how come you had to shoot the duck? Try tying a hook directly onto a float on some strong fishing line, put a nice fat grub on the hook, secure the loose end of the fishing line, float the grub out onto the pond making sure it is clearly out of the water where the birds can see it, get out of the area, but stay in earshot.. the duck or goose will tell you when it gets hooked.
the year before last I had to live on the beach in tropical northern Australia, found lots of good things to eat there mate, lot's of coconuts, and palm hearts, yams, bugs and grubs etc, some fresh fish, crabs, stingrays and even snake. But, Ive actually got the skills to survive with next to nothing.. I can make string and rope out of a few different locally occuring materials, therefore iI can build a shelter, I can make and throw spears quite accuratelly, and I know how to get drinkable water in the local bush, not that water is much of a problem round here, we only get two seasons, the wet and the dry. We actually walk past highly nutritious foods every day, usually regarding them as weeds, when in fact many of the things we call weeds are probably better for us than the chemical ridden veggies they sell at the supermarkets..
Some of the local marsupials are actually pretty good eating, so are the monitor lizzards.
Have a go at the bird trap, if you don't get a bird, you can eat the grub.

Last edited by leathal; 22-11-2010 at 01:15 PM.
leathal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
aleppo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
ill share any advice as it comes...

gonna attempt a canada goose soon, prob is its on a open public pond in cleethorps....
An airgun is next to useless for a Candada goose. Body shot with a .17HMR minimum.
aleppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #31
indigowarrior

No humans do not need to eat dead rotting corpses.

You did not NEED to kill that animal, you did it because the NWO has been succesful in destroying your DNA deluding you into operating in survival mode whilst also having reduced your intelligence, compassion and vibration.

Your aggression and ignorance can only be matched by your immature need to boast about what you have done. If you want to find your own food there are plenty of wild edible greens, fruits and berries, nuts and seeds in the countryside.

You play into the hands of the government by acting in such a backward way, you feed the 4th dimensional beings by creating fear, pain and suffering.

What you are doing is dangerous to people and people walking their dogs, you have interfered with nature which is what humans are good at. well done, another useless eater.

"So much of the New Age is not spirituality as change, but spirituality as escapism. It is suppressing and diverting the awakening, not advancing it. "...David Icke.
indigowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #32
indigowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathal View Post
Yeah Bones, what sort of hunter are you, firearms of any description is cheating, when I go hunting wild boars I just nail it with a spear and then use a knife and cut its throat, how come you had to shoot the duck? Try tying a hook directly onto a float on some strong fishing line, put a nice fat grub on the hook, secure the loose end of the fishing line, float the grub out onto the pond making sure it is clearly out of the water where the birds can see it, get out of the area, but stay in earshot.. the duck or goose will tell you when it gets hooked.
the year before last I had to live on the beach in tropical northern Australia, found lots of good things to eat there mate, lot's of coconuts, and palm hearts, yams, bugs and grubs etc, some fresh fish, crabs, stingrays and even snake. But, Ive actually got the skills to survive with next to nothing.. I can make string and rope out of a few different locally occuring materials, therefore iI can build a shelter, I can make and throw spears quite accuratelly, and I know how to get drinkable water in the local bush, not that water is much of a problem round here, we only get two seasons, the wet and the dry. We actually walk past highly nutritious foods every day, usually regarding them as weeds, when in fact many of the things we call weeds are probably better for us than the chemical ridden veggies they sell at the supermarkets..
Some of the local marsupials are actually pretty good eating, so are the monitor lizzards.
Have a go at the bird trap, if you don't get a bird, you can eat the grub.

Another neanderthal.
Yes why dont you go and catch a duck by allowing it to swallow a fish hook, yep you sure would know when you caught it because it would be screaming in pain. you live in the bush? throwing spears? are you evolving backwards?

"So much of the New Age is not spirituality as change, but spirituality as escapism. It is suppressing and diverting the awakening, not advancing it. "...David Icke.
indigowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #33
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigowarrior View Post
No humans do not need to eat dead rotting corpses.

You did not NEED to kill that animal, you did it because the NWO has been succesful in destroying your DNA deluding you into operating in survival mode whilst also having reduced your intelligence, compassion and vibration.

Your aggression and ignorance can only be matched by your immature need to boast about what you have done. If you want to find your own food there are plenty of wild edible greens, fruits and berries, nuts and seeds in the countryside.

You play into the hands of the government by acting in such a backward way, you feed the 4th dimensional beings by creating fear, pain and suffering.

What you are doing is dangerous to people and people walking their dogs, you have interfered with nature which is what humans are good at. well done, another useless eater.
Apart from the reptile stuff I totally agree.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #34
bluebunny

Quote:

I am equally against killing cows and all other animals whether they are 'cute' or not.
We humans are not natural meat eaters,if we evolved to hunt we would have claws and sharp teeth,and much shorter intestines to digest meat as the carnivore animals do;in fact we have far more in common with herbivores.
Ive lived most of my life without eating meat (so do millions of people),and Im extremely healthy,so people do not need to eat animals,they choose to and thats the thing.If you have compassion and empathy for others then it makes sense to cause as little harm as possible.Why kill if you dont need to? Its a no brainer.
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #35
vegan_on_the_land

bones, post 10
Quote:
thats the point though hunter, ive caused noone anyloss or done any damage, ive killed it during open season to respect the breeding months.
You've caused the loss of life of the duck.

Quote:
i personally respect common law... my right to food.
What about the duck's right to life? You just killed one because you wanted to. That is the thinking of the slave owner, the rapist and the paedophile. Those people abuse the rights of others because they want something from them and have the power to do so. If you say the duck has no right to life then neither do you. If you believe in the NWO/Illuminati, you no doubt disagree with their supposed attempts to control your life. But you take the life of a sentient being that did you no harm. You are no better than anyone who tries to control others for their own selfish reasons. Just be thankful there are no human/lizard hybrids who eat humans as part of some ritual.

If civilisation comes to an end, why not just steal food from your neighbours? If they object, kill them. It's much easier killing humans than hunting wily ducks and rabbits. More meat on them, too, if they don't have any food to steal.

edelweiss pirate, post 19
Quote:
It's funny though, I mean, why do we live in a world where we are not even allowed to catch our own food?
Why do we live in a world where white people are not even allowed to catch and enslave black people?

Your attitide, edelweiss pirate, is symptomatic of the mind controlled thought prison that they try to lock us in. Those, damned, bleeding-heart, liberal anti-slave whingers.

bones, post 20
Quote:
enjoy natures finest meats....
Yes, just what a rapist would say who was told he shouldn't rape.

bones, post 24
Quote:
i have much respect for the food i take and i thank it afterwards.
Some rapists probably feel a bit of remorse. And some thank God for putting women here for them to rape.

edelweiss pirate, post 26
Quote:
Tosh. We are natural plant eaters who left the trees when grasslands replaced the forests.

Quote:
And poor white people are not allowed to have black slaves. How dare the government stops people from having slaves!

Truly, the other animals must view us as demons.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 02:54 AM   #36
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Very true. Look at your teeth. The human body needs as varied a diet as possible for good health. There are societies like the Inuit that traditionally ate ONLY meat, except for a few berries and lichens during the warmer parts of the year, and there are societies (in India, and a few others) that ate virtually no meat, but they only reached that ability because the population that couldn't take that diet died off pretty quickly.

Quote:

Duckies and cowsies are cute, but we eat them. Iguanas are ugly as hell. Nobody eats them.

Hm..

Bones took moral responsibility for the life of the duck he killed and ate. How many people go to the store and buy shrink-wrapped protein portions without thinking about the life of the creature it once was? I've eaten what I killed, and I think it's good for the soul.

But I also recommend buying hunting license and doing it legally, for a multitude of reasons.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 03:29 AM   #37
earthicastar

perhaps you should see a doctor
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 03:45 AM   #38
stopthemadness

In the United States it is illegal to shoot waterfowl if they have lighted on the water. They have to be in flight. Therefore, your kill was illegal if you are in the U.S. I'm assuming that you didn't shoot it in flight with an air rifle. Many states require a special waterfowl stamp on your hunting license.

Yes, squirrels can be eaten. Usually, several dozen are gutted and placed in a large container with vinegar. This softens the meat and makes it less gamy. They are very lean. There's no fat to aid in the cooking. So usually it's stewed with vegetables. Pickled & fried squirrel brains are sort of a Hillbilly delicacy, though I wouldn't know anything about that.

Remember that duck crackling is the best. And save the bones in the freezer to make duck stock.

Last edited by stopthemadness; 23-11-2010 at 03:46 AM.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 04:27 AM   #39
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
I would appreciate any other food spotting tips if you have them.
Mushrooms: Don't eat if spotted, slimy, with spores or dust. or with any yellow or red colour.

Fish: Don't eat if bruised, skin damaged. spotted or missing scales, glazed misty eyes or slimy skin. avoid if parasitic

Birds: Similar to fish, avoid, injured or lame birds. ones with misty eyes or ones with parasites. check the skin for bruising or lots of overly bright veins.

Knowledge is from wilderness survival class I took.

Last edited by disorder2k8; 23-11-2010 at 04:27 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:10 AM   #40
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
bones, post 10

You've caused the loss of life of the duck.

What about the duck's right to life? You just killed one because you wanted to. That is the thinking of the slave owner, the rapist and the paedophile. Those people abuse the rights of others because they want something from them and have the power to do so. If you say the duck has no right to life then neither do you. If you believe in the NWO/Illuminati, you no doubt disagree with their supposed attempts to control your life. But you take the life of a sentient being that did you no harm. You are no better than anyone who tries to control others for their own selfish reasons. Just be thankful there are no human/lizard hybrids who eat humans as part of some ritual.

If civilisation comes to an end, why not just steal food from your neighbours? If they object, kill them. It's much easier killing humans than hunting wily ducks and rabbits. More meat on them, too, if they don't have any food to steal.

edelweiss pirate, post 19

Why do we live in a world where white people are not even allowed to catch and enslave black people?

Your attitide, edelweiss pirate, is symptomatic of the mind controlled thought prison that they try to lock us in. Those, damned, bleeding-heart, liberal anti-slave whingers.

bones, post 20

Yes, just what a rapist would say who was told he shouldn't rape.

bones, post 24

Some rapists probably feel a bit of remorse. And some thank God for putting women here for them to rape.

Tosh. We are natural plant eaters who left the trees when grasslands replaced the forests.

And poor white people are not allowed to have black slaves. How dare the government stops people from having slaves!

Truly, the other animals must view us as demons.
You veggies are just jealous....When you are hungry and there is meat on the hoof or other meat available you wont kill because of your " principles"...you will die...your family will die

Your the same as Muslims who dont eat pork....When they were hungry....they soon started chasing...killing...and eating the pigs

This is the survival section FUCK OFF
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote