Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 14-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #141
grenadene
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
all this running away, forming breakaway groups is pathetic but understandable.

how can we pontificate about compassion, oneness, unity etc, when we are willing to run away from it all.

we must face these problems/challenges, not runaway from them , its denial/escapism.

we need the "in the trenches" spirit, not this cowardly escape routine.

i will not leave the masses/people/society, our brothers/sisters etc when they need us the most, thats selling out/being false.

we must stand and deliver, walk the walk.
I couldn't agree more... I've got a tub of blue warpaint to hand and some very pointy sticks
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #142
synergy777

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadene View Post
I couldn't agree more... I've got a tub of blue warpaint to hand and some very pointy sticks
they may take our lives, but never our freedom, lol

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #143
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
all this running away, forming breakaway groups is pathetic but understandable.

how can we pontificate about compassion, oneness, unity etc, when we are willing to run away from it all.

we must face these problems/challenges, not runaway from them , its denial/escapism.

we need the "in the trenches" spirit, not this cowardly escape routine.

i will not leave the masses/people/society, our brothers/sisters etc when they need us the most, thats selling out/being false.

we must stand and deliver, walk the walk.
I think the possible confusion on this thread is that you have several different trains of thought.....and just because someone shares from their own experience about something (ex: seeker1111 experiences, or Limelady's suggestions) does not necessarily negate other's good ideas and suggestions. Does that make sense?

What is good or right for one, may not be good or right for someone else, as everyone has their own individual life to live, and their own path to follow.

But the original OP's ideas are good one's. It's just the working out of those ideas is what each individual is going to have to decide for him or herself- and what is the most advantageous thing for them to do, given there own set of circumstances.

It's not really an either or thing here. It can be both. And I agree. No man is an island. We all need each other. Individually,we are not each living on our own planet are we?
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #144
seeker1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
I think the possible confusion on this thread is that you have several different trains of thought.....and just because someone shares from their own experience about something (ex: seeker1111 experiences, or Limelady's suggestions) does not necessarily negate other's good ideas and suggestions. Does that make sense?

What is good or right for one, may not be good or right for someone else, as everyone has their own individual life to live, and their own path to follow.

But the original OP's ideas are good one's. It's just the working out of those ideas is what each individual is going to have to decide for him or herself- and what is the most advantageous thing for them to do, given there own set of circumstances.

It's not really an either or thing here. It can be both. And I agree. No man is an island. We all need each other. Individually,we are not each living on our own planet are we?
well said amethyst

i slipped....i said i wouldn't say anymore...
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #145
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post
well said amethyst

i slipped....i said i wouldn't say anymore...
there's always room for more good thoughts!
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #146
synergy777

i understand why people might want to move away, i have thought of that myself, so i have been through what they are going through, i have empathy.

however i think we need to stand our ground, stand together etc, help eachother, help everyone.

this moving into communes, will make everyone weaker, and thus easier for the elite to win.

when it comes down to the bottom line,

its do you want to win and be free to live in peace, or will you not stand up/unite and be defeated.

maybe its its a cultural thing, but from my culture, we would rather die than live as slaves. as slavery is evil, thus we must fight oppression, injustice.

did the people stand up to hitler/facism, yes they did, what we face is even greater.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 14-08-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #147
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post

Well said, amethyst.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #148
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Default Futuretalk 2: a Conversation with Michael St.Clair

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Hmm, I've not got time to read all the replies- still trying to get internet asccess sorted at home- I'm sorry.

Just wondered- has anybody seen the latest Project Camelot interview with Michael St Clair?He talks about the need for people to form rural, self-sufficient communities. Not sure what to make of it all....I just try to keep aware of everything as much as I can.
I haven't made up my mind what I really feel about this, but I saw this the other week and thought it was interesting:

Old 14-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #149
synergy777

maybe i am old fashioned, but i think in times of need, help, we should stick together, not esacpe, go our own ways. we talk about compassion and unity, and then want to run away from it all.

lets look at this objectively, you really think you can leave the elites observation. they have technology in place to monitor us, they would prefer if it we left society.

1 you would be in groups, thus easier for them to detain, monitor us. you have already done half their job, wheras in society you would be widespread, everywhere, you are now in small groups, away from society, all collected ready for dispatching.

2 they would say to the people, look at these traitors, they left you when you needed them, can you really believe these fakes. can these people really believe in what they preach, they preach unity, but only for themselves, they are selective, discriminate etc.

see me point people?

Last edited by synergy777; 14-08-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #150
grenadene
Banned

We need to be pushing for stronger local economies... supporting local good food producers, boycotting Tesco's whenever possible, spending our money where it can do some good. We need to carry on the good work planting seeds, cos I know its pretty depressing out there.. but people are waking up slowly... like elephants do eventually. I think the majority of people dont know the facts, rather than they choose to ignore them and lets face it 'truth seeking' can take up a large portion of your day

It's gonna be a big ship to turn round as its been hijacked by terrorists with weapons of mass destruction... but the masses will feel the squeeze soon and we'll start to squeal I ultimately have faith in humanity
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #151
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

David Wilcock, on the other, felt there was no need for people to flee from the cities, etc.

Just food for thought.

But aside from any of this, I do feel we should have the freedom to choose our lifestyles. I just happen to feel a great need to live closer to nature....to return to a similar life to the natives used to be able to live, before they were interfered with. Spiritual awareness and development of things such as telepathy would also be very important (I have a very open mind, sorry if I don't sound down to earth enough for some!).

The Earthships are very intriguing too.

So it is possible to find a balance between nature and technology.

Old 14-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #152
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

The trouble is, people don't tend to stick together. They think people like us are just strange; all they are interested in is another version of reality...the one sold to them on TV.

There's no point in trying to wake people up if they don't have ears to hear or eyes to see.

I'm not a Christian, but I do believe there is truth in the following:

"Let those who have ears hear.....and those who have eyes, see".

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 14-08-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #153
synergy777

lost, i agree with your views on nature, i would love to live by the sea, but i would also love to live near people, eg shops, pubs, cafes etc. we are social animals, and need partners, friends, family etc.

as for people not helping eachother, thats true, too many people are weak, fake, two faced and only in it for themselves. but thats due to fear, envy, ignorance and arrogance. just because people do not act in a good way, doesn't mean we have to. maybe if they saw people working together, without malice etc, they would be inspired to do the same. the fact is we live in get rich culture, look after yourself, don't trust anyone etc society, all by design, social engineering.

so everyone is suspicous of everyone. this is a relatively recent development, as in the years before, there was more of a community spirit.

also i am not really bothered what about what people think of me, as i am not insecure/evil, or after their adulation. i have self belief, self confidence, humilty/compassion and at some times intelligence, lol

Old 14-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #154
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
lost, i agree with your views on nature, i would love to live by the sea, but i would also love to live near people, eg shops, pubs, cafes etc. we are social animals, and need partners, friends, family etc.

as for people not helping eachother, thats true, too many people are weak, fake, two faced and only in it for themselves. but thats due to fear, envy, ignorance and arrogance. just because people do not act in a good way, doesn't mean we have to. maybe if they saw people working together, without malice etc, they would be inspired to do the same. the fact is we live in get rich culture, look after yourself, don't trust anyone etc society, all by design, social engineering.

so everyone is suspicous of everyone. this is a relatively recent development, as in the years before, there was more of a community spirit.

also i am not really bothered what about what people think of me, as i am not insecure/evil, or after their adulation. i have self belief, self confidence, humilty/compassion and at some times intelligence, lol
Right on.