Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 13-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #81
karah
Banned

Great thread..

Now that it is springtime heading towards summer I thought I would post some about how to avoid drowning as long as possible and deflating/boarding a life raft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHrl90Is11A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1xohI3B4Uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkg4VVlOMYg
karah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 04:48 AM   #82
ladygoogoo

May 2014 front page Issue of Popular Mechanics Magazine, a Hearst publication, is titled "Survival Tech Stay Alive in any Disaster" page 54.
Disaster meaning Flood, Fire, Earthquake and ??????
The teaser opening to the article says "Natural disasters are becoming more frequent, more intense, and less predictable - but technology is helping us fight back".

The cover shows a drawing of a man playing with a mini fire inferno in a
metal container called a "BioLight Campstove" in order to charge his Apple iphone device in the dark. Does it come with burn med kit?

Very strange this would be topic of a magazine right now with everything going on in world today.

OMG I'm reading it... glossing over it. IF we build 78,000 Wind turbines at sea computer models say it could lessen a hurricanes impact? 78K x 2 million per turbine = oh only $156 trillion USD. That's doable!

It's some sort of DARPA/DHS apologist blather scifi nonsense.
Drones will predict coming disasters and WARN us poor hapless folk,
new porous water absorbent streets bought and paid for by taxpayers
will keep the streets of cities in floodplains from overloading their storm drains (are you kidding me?). Who is going to pay for VOLCANO sensors
and Tsunami barriers in NYC? The people who will be housed in 10x30 foot
micro-apartments?
OH Heartbeat detectors that Homeland Security invented (yea sure oh excuse me AND NASA....) are going to help us scan crushed buildings from the top of the rubble, and don't worry they detect animal vs. human heartbeats so we won't waste precious resources digging up Lassie from that mudslide 10 store building collapse that was caused by bad zoning in mountain passes. If he's still alive call in the HSUS to dig him out we're not using critical government resources. What mad scientist makes this equipment that sensitive? How many is Los Angeles ordering?

Water purifier and solar battery ok that might be useful. I guess this is article isn't really about helping someone prepare for an emergency, just an excuse to give a hollah to advertisers who make survival equipment.

OOH oooh page 63 lists three must-have apps for survival for your smart phone. It's really frightening how the people who write this really feel
what they are doing is HELPING anybody prepare for a real disaster.

Don't bother wasting your time buying this, read it at a library if they have a subscription. What a teaser. Written in large Arial font with images like Time Magazine for people with 8th grade edumacations, but money for new fancy "survival gadgets" like a Survival Capsules (price available upon request).
Sigh!
On page 80 we learn about the automated home. So come disaster or not we have gadgets to play with, never fear! Thanks Popular Mechanic!
Old 25-08-2014, 04:42 PM   #83
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Now Super Glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Never truer words spoken, practice makes perfect.

Now is the time of year to lean how to adapt and have fun doing it.

My top ten for this years courses.

First is how to make a bow and arrows and string from out of the wild.

Second is finding natural cures for common ailments using the culpepper guide.

Third is making bronze tools and making a charcoal furness for melting copper and other ores.

Fourth is making eel and other fish traps for both bait and main species, night lines, underwater traps.

Fifth is how to build a mini stove from recycled tin cans and old nuts and bolts.

Sixth is how to catch live game and train your dog to catch them and domesticate what you capture.

Seventh is learning how to use nature as your early warning signs in a defensive situation.

Eight is learning how to make emergency footware and clothing from the wild and tanning of the materials.

Nine is making traps and using live bait from imprinted wildlife.

Tenth is learning how to make the system work for you and not the other way around.
Now called "Super Glue".
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #84
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Now called "Super Glue".
Bravo superglue.

Ive learnt so much this year its unreal

Next year will be an even bigger learning curve.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 25-08-2014 at 05:04 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #85
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Bravo superglue.

Ive learnt so much this year its unreal

Next year will be an even bigger learning curve.
I tried to get reinstated after a busy time with family problems, but Sean simply ignored my request/s, but here I am, would still like the old username back though.

So are you living in Bulgaria permanent now.
Old 26-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #86
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
I tried to get reinstated after a busy time with family problems, but Sean simply ignored my request/s, but here I am, would still like the old username back though.

So are you living in Bulgaria permanent now.
Seans gone now so maybe you might have more look with whoever has taken his role?

No we're not here permanent yet! We have decided to go back to the UK at the end of October and stay with parents while i earn some money and then come back here to Bulgaria in march and do the same for the next few years. Hopefully after a few years the house will be fully renovated and we will be fluent in the language and can find some work here or im going to start a business from the house.

We also have our first child on its way due in January
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 26-08-2014 at 02:29 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #87
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Seans gone now so maybe you might have more look with whoever has taken his role?

No we're not here permanent yet! We have decided to go back to the UK at the end of October and stay with parents while i earn some money and then come back here to Bulgaria in march and do the same for the next few years. Hopefully after a few years the house will be fully renovated and we will be fluent in the language and can find some work here or im going to start a business from the house.

We also have our first child on its way due in January
Good news on the new nipper BTW, and if you ever want a highly skilled teacher of skills and trades, I am willing to lend a hand in any way I can to get your viable program/business going.

Today there are many people looking for good alternatives where skills can come into line for making savings and the need for retail therapy in order of surviving, skills is the surest way to do this as I know your aware.

When I say skills, I mean real life skills, not hobbies for those who think in terms of a holiday, I mean a working holiday where the benefits emerge almost immediately in what is produced.

Pm me for finer details of how it can all be done.
Old 26-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #88
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Good news on the new nipper BTW, and if you ever want a highly skilled teacher of skills and trades, I am willing to lend a hand in any way I can to get your viable program/business going.

Today there are many people looking for good alternatives where skills can come into line for making savings and the need for retail therapy in order of surviving, skills is the surest way to do this as I know your aware.

When I say skills, I mean real life skills, not hobbies for those who think in terms of a holiday, I mean a working holiday where the benefits emerge almost immediately in what is produced.

Pm me for finer details of how it can all be done.
Thanks for the offer superglue But ill have to decline mate! im pretty skilled myself in many trades and im always learning new skills. Alot of the old skills that have long been forgotten by most in the UK are still used here in Bulgaria and people love to teach you how to do them

We are hoping to open an Organic Guest house in the future and maybe sell Organic products/cosmetics thats we grow and make ourselves, online.
Old 26-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #89
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks for the offer superglue But ill have to decline mate! im pretty skilled myself in many trades and im always learning new skills. Alot of the old skills that have long been forgotten by most in the UK are still used here in Bulgaria and people love to teach you how to do them

We are hoping to open an Organic Guest house in the future and maybe sell Organic products/cosmetics thats we grow and make ourselves, online.
No worries mate, offer still stands open if you need an extra pair of hands, be sure to add bees and their products including collecting venom for use in alternative medicine to your list.
Old 26-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #90
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
No worries mate, offer still stands open if you need an extra pair of hands, be sure to add bees and their products including collecting venom for use in alternative medicine to your list.
I'll add it to my list mate.

By the way, I checked the link in your sig and looked at all the pictures in one of the links of the old village and it dont half remind me of our village here in Bulgaria. Sheep and goats just walking down the road. Geese and chickens wondering around freely. Horses just standing around eating grass. Donkeys on every corner. And the mountains

I wish the UK was still like that now.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #91
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I'll add it to my list mate.

By the way, I checked the link in your sig and looked at all the pictures in one of the links of the old village and it dont half remind me of our village here in Bulgaria. Sheep and goats just walking down the road. Geese and chickens wondering around freely. Horses just standing around eating grass. Donkeys on every corner. And the mountains

I wish the UK was still like that now.
I was born not far away from that village and can remember the first time it showed after the long drought of 76, everything was still as it was, truly a jewel in a crown, now owned by Top Shop guru and United Utilities, Philip Green.

Here is the Dales of Yorkshire the scenery is still pretty much the same, the smaller farms are still old-ish fashioned, especially in the upper parts.
One of my friends, and old postie from Hampshire has donkeys still and goats, and there are still a few flocks of rare breeds of sheep which we spin our wool from.

But as you say, your place in Bulgaria sounds the ideal place for meditation retreat and a much simpler organic way of life, after all we only have one life to live, so why make it any harder for ourselves, reaching for skies we will never live to see.

If tha ever needs a cobbler I'm your man, not the old cobbler just yet
Old 26-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #92
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
I was born not far away from that village and can remember the first time it showed after the long drought of 76, everything was still as it was, truly a jewel in a crown, now owned by Top Shop guru and United Utilities, Philip Green.

Here is the Dales of Yorkshire the scenery is still pretty much the same, the smaller farms are still old-ish fashioned, especially in the upper parts.
One of my friends, and old postie from Hampshire has donkeys still and goats, and there are still a few flocks of rare breeds of sheep which we spin our wool from.

But as you say, your place in Bulgaria sounds the ideal place for meditation retreat and a much simpler organic way of life, after all we only have one life to live, so why make it any harder for ourselves, reaching for skies we will never live to see.

If tha ever needs a cobbler I'm your man, not the old cobbler just yet
That sounds great i wish i could have afforded something in the UK but soon realised i could never afford any land let alone land with a house on it.

I have a lot of family in Yorkshire. Wakefield, barnsley and Dewsbury. I spent a lot of time their when i was a young teen. Its still a very beautiful place.

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 26-08-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 03:46 PM   #93
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
That sounds great i wish i could have afforded something in the UK but soon realised i could never afford any land let alone land with a house on it.

I have a lot of family in Yorkshire. Wakefield, barnsley and Dewsbury. I spent a lot of time their when i was a young teen. Its still a very beautiful place.
We had a very nice guy come stay with us a few years back from Dewsbury, we showed him how to make some things, a very good craftsman he was.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:21 PM   #94
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

BTW

Did you ever get the organic house up and running or sell any produce etc?
Old 13-10-2017, 08:51 PM   #95
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Survival with a smile