Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #81
petercookie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
bush doctor
Only just sussed your album, "sorry".

Well your defo not DI respect dude wish I could have a pint with you and be able say it vis a vis.

Great pix btw
Where is all the pixs??

I like behing a nosey unt (I had alook but cant find any)


Use all seem well kitted up with your weapons ect - but i got the best = some throwing knives, so the NWO better watch out now like...............
__________________
"Trust, but expect the unexpected." -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JBQPCHHK0Q

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #82
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

pm'd
__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #83
bush doctor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Not A Million Miles Away
Posts: 1,792
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
Where is all the pixs??

I like behing a nosey unt (I had alook but cant find any)


Use all seem well kitted up with your weapons ect - but i got the best = some throwing knives, so the NWO better watch out now like...............
That's one of the benefits of living La France, almost anyone can buy a 22lr if you are over 18 and a resident, a phone bill's proof enough to walk out the shop with one in ten mins, just need to register its no's with the G'D.

Any thing bigger which takes centre fire shells like shotguns, hunting rifles and hand gun's will have the need to join a club or sit the hunting test,a doddle if you know your game and what weapons are certified to take them out,oh and if you can speako the lingo helps LOL.

I had both my shotgun and an FAC in the UK but they don't cut any ice here

If you havent got the language or the dough to join a club or even a permenant address you can still buy black powder weapons, and they come BIG if you look at my gun collection to the right of the 12g is a thumping 50 cal bolt action muzzel loader "250 euros",easy enough energy to take out a deer at 400 mtrs if you have the skill,trouble is you have to wait a week for the smoke to clear before you know if you hit it

One of my m8's got a 54 cal Martini henry with full a length brass scope, what a lump that is, it's still percusion cap but you have brass shells that you charge up and load from the breach.

When I first moved to the farm every Sunday was like dodge city on a sat night when he came over and we shot the fck out of the oil drum targets, I had a navy colt 45 black powder, fun but dirty and smelly.

check out the shops

http://www.armurerie-auxerre.com/cat...c-122_203.html


http://www.fusil-calais.com/shop/cat_main.asp?7$22

http://www.fusil-calais.com/shop/cat_main.asp?7$20$1


http://www.armurerie-lavaux.com/ssf.php?id=6&ids=118
__________________
For The Wayseer Family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA:)

Last edited by bush doctor; 15-03-2010 at 07:12 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #84
petercookie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
If you havent got the language or the dough to join a club or even a permenant address you can still buy black powder weapons, and they come BIG if you look at my gun collection to the right of the 12g is a thumping 50 cal bolt action muzzel loader "250 euros",easy enough energy to take out a deer at 400 mtrs if you have the skill,trouble is you have to wait a week for the smoke to clear before you know if you hit it
That sounds quality that though and with the price aswell, seems very good.

Theres to many restrictions i think, guns should be made legal.

I have never done any hunting (i am too much of a hippy) and i have never been in the army, so dont have that much experience with guns/rifles ect but if they were legal or i could get hold off one i would be tempted. because ultimately it is power, and you know that if anyone fucks with you/and or SHTF, you have alot more options available..........

I am just left with a poor old crossbow

Thanks for the links too - i will have alook
__________________
"Trust, but expect the unexpected." -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JBQPCHHK0Q

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html

Last edited by petercookie; 15-03-2010 at 07:30 PM.
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #85
stickwhistler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Likes: 36 (20 Posts)
Default Electric Automatic Cross Bow

Just for Tracker and EM to argue over


and

__________________
No Contact! : No Comment! : Do not open the door to them!
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest” : Denis Diderot (October 5, 1713 – July 31, 1784).
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #86
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Really ?

looks like someone THINKS they know me ?

Funny how such a small remark can tell you so much about the person who wrote it .

Last edited by tracker; 27-03-2010 at 04:09 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 02:30 AM   #87
dhcracker
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Wow what an argument over nothing. Every weapon has benefits and disadvantages to others. You want deadly silent? I have a sword that won't make a sound till it hits your bones lol. Everything has its uses.. even that sword in trained hands.

It doesn't really matter what you have as long as you can use it. And I feel so sorry for you guys that can't own firearms. They may be a danger to society or whatever but society should be able to accept the risks it wants to take in my opinion. Whats weird here is there is a waiting period for hand guns, but not high powered rifles. I'm glad I live where I can own an ak-47. I want to own a g3 and a famas next lol. I don't care for side arms really, though I do own a 40.

My weapon of choice is the compound bow for the bush. It just feels like you did something when you bag a deer with a bow. But I actually like crossbows as well because you can shoot it without moving.
dhcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #88
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhcracker View Post
Wow what an argument over nothing. Every weapon has benefits and disadvantages to others. You want deadly silent? I have a sword that won't make a sound till it hits your bones lol. Everything has its uses.. even that sword in trained hands.

It doesn't really matter what you have as long as you can use it. And I feel so sorry for you guys that can't own firearms. They may be a danger to society or whatever but society should be able to accept the risks it wants to take in my opinion. Whats weird here is there is a waiting period for hand guns, but not high powered rifles. I'm glad I live where I can own an ak-47. I want to own a g3 and a famas next lol. I don't care for side arms really, though I do own a 40.

My weapon of choice is the compound bow for the bush. It just feels like you did something when you bag a deer with a bow. But I actually like crossbows as well because you can shoot it without moving.

Just out of curiosity why a Famas ??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #89
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhcracker View Post
Wow what an argument over nothing. Every weapon has benefits and disadvantages to others. You want deadly silent? I have a sword that won't make a sound till it hits your bones lol. Everything has its uses..

I know .

this point has been made out so many times to some people here its practicly useless .

People here seem to run on the basis of trying to be top dog by making arguements about what is right and what is wrong around weapons that all simply have ( as you say ) pros and cons .Its as though they have nothing to write about unless they insight arguements .

you would think ANY true survivalist would know that any tool can be used to hunt or kill .


some people just go too far.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #90
dhcracker
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Just out of curiosity why a Famas ??
I like the look of the gun, also its French and I don't own any french weapons. I have fired that old WWI open clip french gun that the GI's hated but I wouldn't want to own one of those. I don't think the Famas has any special performance characteristics but it is a very nice looking weapon in my opinion. Asthetics is why I want one mostly lol.

I do have a Mauser, but I want a G3 because I've heard as far as assault weapons go its a really stable platform for accurate shooting.

I don't like the m16 at all, I have an ak that will fire after being burried for a million years almost lol. Though I can shoot more accurately with the M16 when firing burst or very quickly, I think the AK ammo is a little more powerful even if not quite as accurate, it seems to penetrate trees and bush more effectively.
dhcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #91
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhcracker View Post
I like the look of the gun, also its French and I don't own any french weapons. I have fired that old WWI open clip french gun that the GI's hated but I wouldn't want to own one of those. I don't think the Famas has any special performance characteristics but it is a very nice looking weapon in my opinion. Asthetics is why I want one mostly lol.

I do have a Mauser, but I want a G3 because I've heard as far as assault weapons go its a really stable platform for accurate shooting.

I don't like the m16 at all, I have an ak that will fire after being burried for a million years almost lol. Though I can shoot more accurately with the M16 when firing burst or very quickly, I think the AK ammo is a little more powerful even if not quite as accurate, it seems to penetrate trees and bush more effectively.
Yes the FAMAS is a very good bit of kit, simple to strip and effective. When you strip it down keep your finger on the firing pin parts when you take that apart as they tend to spring out. You will have to do this if you want to change the side the spent cartridges come out from left to right or the other way around.
Ak is very good as well...have you fired a grenade off one ?? The FAMAS also has that capability...but put the stock on the floor with your foot behind it to fire the grenade as it will brake you nose if you fire it like a rifle
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #92
dhcracker
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'm hoping the next militia shoot out eh.. its an annual event like this and at this spot


I'm hoping at the next event I'll get my hands on a famas.. but no grenades allowed lol. Too many dang restrictions its hard to even get rid of tree stumps now.

Thats good to know I'm right handed but I shoot left handed because of my good left eye lol. I have to modify my guns the ones I can or put brass catchers on em so I"m not ejecting hot brass down my shirt or something.. I hate that.

You know our state is the last holdout for gun rights besides Idaho. And we are proof that guns don't lead to violence, we have some of the lowest crime rates and some of the most lax gun laws. That may be because if you rob somebody chances are they will shoot you lol.

Last edited by dhcracker; 29-03-2010 at 08:46 PM.
dhcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #93
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhcracker View Post
I like the look of the gun, also its French and I don't own any french weapons. I have fired that old WWI open clip french gun that the GI's hated but I wouldn't want to own one of those. I don't think the Famas has any special performance characteristics but it is a very nice looking weapon in my opinion. Asthetics is why I want one mostly lol.

I do have a Mauser, but I want a G3 because I've heard as far as assault weapons go its a really stable platform for accurate shooting.

I don't like the m16 at all, I have an ak that will fire after being burried for a million years almost lol. Though I can shoot more accurately with the M16 when firing burst or very quickly, I think the AK ammo is a little more powerful even if not quite as accurate, it seems to penetrate trees and bush more effectively.
SO you know about the FAMAS as well eh and you want to own one...and obviously being of high intellect you have done some research...or not maybe

lifted from another site

Since the FAMAS is capable of automatic fire, it cannot be legally imported into the U.S. for the consumer market. Further, the ability to cut the receiver and barrel and import as a parts kit is not an option either. France has very strict demil laws about its old military hardware. There used to be a time when MAS 49/56 rifles were imported 80's-90's. Soon after, France would no longer surplus out small arms because they didn't want them being sold.
Until France relaxes it's policy on refusing to sell surplus small arms, you likely won't get one.

There are only around 6 (documented) FAMAS bullpups in the states, and they usually go for over $7000. The even rarer G2 can go for as much as $16,000



SO mrDHCRACKER i think you are busted
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.