Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #1
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default A message to those that say 'I'm only doin my job'

Just to let you know, on your judgement day, your excuse might be 'I was only doing my job' but it doesn't work!

I wonder how many people have this excuse?! Policemen/women, DWP/JCP staff, nuclear workers, fracking engineers, virus creators, vaccine creators, those pouring flouride into the water, selling Round-up etc etc....

They are all doing their job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fE3aMmpcfI
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

A while back at a job club, some guy was talking to one of the staff members and mentioned me as I had been dealt with a little unfairly. The staff member said they are only doing their jobs, but I said to him that they make decisions which could mean someone not eating for a few weeks if they cause someone to get sanctioned. That even though it is their job, they still have the personally responsibility of causing suffering to other people. The member of staff knew what I said was right and didn't really know what to say to that.

So many people in so many jobs are responsible for all sorts of stuff, whilst thinking they are just following orders (in other words have no personal responsibility. I think if people can be told they are responsible for certain things and possibly suffering (in a calm friendly manner) peoples hearts can be opened up and it can help them to realise the responsibility they hold in their actions.

There is no excuse of 'I was just doing my job' as you say elshaper. It's upto every individual to live up to their responsibilities and consequences of their actions. It's time we as a planet of beings grow up. Life can be so much better for everybody if everyone is fully self aware.

I watched the green mile again the other night. Brilliant film.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom squirrel friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (2)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
A while back at a job club, some guy was talking to one of the staff members and mentioned me as I had been dealt with a little unfairly. The staff member said they are only doing their jobs, but I said to him that they make decisions which could mean someone not eating for a few weeks if they cause someone to get sanctioned. That even though it is their job, they still have the personally responsibility of causing suffering to other people. The member of staff knew what I said was right and didn't really know what to say to that.

So many people in so many jobs are responsible for all sorts of stuff, whilst thinking they are just following orders (in other words have no personal responsibility. I think if people can be told they are responsible for certain things and possibly suffering (in a calm friendly manner) peoples hearts can be opened up and it can help them to realise the responsibility they hold in their actions.

There is no excuse of 'I was just doing my job' as you say elshaper. It's upto every individual to live up to their responsibilities and consequences of their actions. It's time we as a planet of beings grow up. Life can be so much better for everybody if everyone is fully self aware.

I watched the green mile again the other night. Brilliant film.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom squirrel friend
Thanks for your story SR. Good for you that you expressed what you felt was right.
I guess the reception would be different depending on what religion/spiritual belief they have or not but I'm wondering if a person is told, at least it is in their onus to find out about it...not?! OK, they can't come to a conclusion there and then but at least you've planted a seed as it were.
'Following the boss' order' (3D) really doesn't stand a chance in the spiritual world.

Can you imagine if all those people who are just following the order did the right thing.

Yeah, Green Mile is a great movie.

Here is beautiful soundtracks too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2CMRz5-Lc

Last edited by elshaper; 02-07-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
knowthyself1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,794
Likes: 36 (22 Posts)
Default

Yes absolutely right Silent, and I can relate to such experiences in the work place.

Unfortunately this world is awash with cowardly order followers who can't think for themselves and arn't in touch with their own conscience/higher Self/moral compass. I feel many are lost and locked in a fear based mind set which holds them back from truely growing up on a mental, emotional and spiritual level - a retardation of development if you will. It's all quite obvious when seeing 30-40 year old men dressing and acting like little boys in the playground.

As long as this continues the longer this race will be enslaved. By their freewill choice of ignorance they're essentially building their own prison by refusing moral responsiblity. It abosultly infuriates me because I certainly am not choosing to be caged!!
__________________
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.”


― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
lastchancer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 216
Likes: 15 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthyself1 View Post
Yes absolutely right Silent, and I can relate to such experiences in the work place.

Unfortunately this world is awash with cowardly order followers who can't think for themselves and arn't in touch with their own conscience/higher Self/moral compass. I feel many are lost and locked in a fear based mind set which holds them back from truely growing up on a mental, emotional and spiritual level - a retardation of development if you will. It's all quite obvious when seeing 30-40 year old men dressing and acting like little boys in the playground.

As long as this continues the longer this race will be enslaved. By their freewill choice of ignorance they're essentially building their own prison by refusing moral responsiblity. It abosultly infuriates me because I certainly am not choosing to be caged!!
Very well put.
I've no sympathy for people that choose to do dickish jobs - a lot of the time these people do dickish jobs because they are in fact, dicks.
Also, when some pathetic jobsworth is given a uniform they are immediately ten times worse.
lastchancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #6
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

These people..





These people



These



and these





And that's just some of the clearly visible ones out on the streets (apart from the soldiers depending on which part of the country you come from). It's time for people to take responsibility for the outcome of their actions. Time to do what's right and not what you are told to do.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.

Last edited by silent revolution; 02-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #7
doobyferkin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,500
Likes: 22 (18 Posts)
Default

good thread elshaper ...


"kid, you have the wrong hair colour.....go to isolation!" etc.....


school teachers are another example, in particular how they have/are affecting much of society over/through generations.

workers are trained and through peer pressure play their "role", this is supported by a uniform (one form) when a worker is in uniform then they play a character within a "super" game, while reading from a script......

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
people in professions, in particular the police, army and education, ACT a role based on the training they have been given and through peer pressure. The average person is then taught to continue to ACT based on the rules handed down by authority figures and based on watching large amounts of TV. Most children cling on to being themselves but unfortunately through their parents, teachers, TV and then peers are quickly indoctrinated into the ACT.

The SCRIPT has been written by a small group of "people" who have laid claim to earth and who have built the matrix system.

THE SCRIPT
obey the law (the law written by the same "people who wrote the script)
police the law
do not think outside the box
be ill
hate
be normal
feel neglected
feel unloved
feel guilty
be afraid
fear
spy
be a victim
blame others
be confused
worship gods
be ashamed
................etc....

how many of you ACT from this script?


if you really want to experience life outside of the matrix then stop being an ACT and be yourself, i have a suggestion for a different script...

obey the law (the law written by YOU)
police your law
think outside the box
be well
love
be individual
feel value in yourself
feel loved
remove guilt
be brave
remove fear
respect privacy
be empowered
be responsible to yourself
understand
become a god
be proud
................etc....

if you want an ACT then promote the ACT that is contrary to what the MATRIX survives on, or better still do not ACT and just BE.....
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:06 AM   #8
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default Alert: slight Green Mile movie spoiler!

Excellent posts everyone.

SR, I've re-watched the Green Mile and little further on in the video I included in my OP, John Coffey talks...
Quote:
I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"
I thought Yeah I DO! Exactly my sentiment. I want it to be over and done with.

Then next scene, John watching Fred Astaire dancing to Cheek to Cheek and he recognises angels. I think you can see God in/through people. Don't let your mind doubt, feel it in your heart when you see these people.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-07-2014 at 01:45 AM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:50 AM   #9
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Excellent posts everyone.
Comletely agree. Oh, and add bailiffs to the list of dicks just doing their jobs. I remember the first time I gave much thought to someone "just" doing their job, was when a woman (I am not sure even what job she had, either a spokeswoman for the police or politicians, perhaps) was interviewed by a reporter in the aftermath of the Dutroux trial (imprisonment and starving to death of two 8 year old girls in Belgium). Now, it was obvious that while Dutroux was in prison, someone (most likely his wife) was "tending" to these girls, giving water etc as they lived for quite some time even though the had no food. The interviewer was pressing the matter with the woman, saying that things didn't add up. She was having none of it, and I thought that if it were me, and I were forced to be the spokeswoman on tv, I would have answered "yes, you are right, the truth is not coming out here".

Brilliant, brilliant thread.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #10
adniye
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 40
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

People have to put food on table so how to get around this problem? I also think certain kind of people get attracted to this jobs like police. Not very spiritual persons.
adniye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Over the years I have spoken to people about this and just said 'you only get one chance at this and surely you deserve to be happy and fulfilled'. When was the last time you really listened to and acted on what your heart wanted?' Several have actually followed through and left jobs they hated or felt abused in and it all turned out OK.

So often we feel trapped and hopeless but the heart always has a plan. You just have to love yourself enough to believe it.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:59 AM   #12
mkpetrov
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 118
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Yea, not only it's also "their job" to decide which job is morally acceptable, but even if they take the wrong job, most of the time it's them who make the decisions and they won't get fired if they "forget" to do the wrong thing.
__________________
Those who trade liberty for (a sense of) security always lose both
Likes: (1)
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:25 PM   #13
pepsirat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: middlesbrough, england
Posts: 1,172
Likes: 119 (69 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Over the years I have spoken to people about this and just said 'you only get one chance at this and surely you deserve to be happy and fulfilled'. When was the last time you really listened to and acted on what your heart wanted?' Several have actually followed through and left jobs they hated or felt abused in and it all turned out OK.

So often we feel trapped and hopeless but the heart always has a plan. You just have to love yourself enough to believe it.
Oh gosh i have left so many jobs and don't regret it once. You feel a rush of freedom when you make your mind up. Sadly however reality of not having an income can set in. Having said that iv always managed, if i had commitments like children maybe not, but who knows.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #14
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Perhaps some of those doing these jobs have no souls, i'm convinced there are plenty of soulless folk on earth right now. For example, how could anyone fly the chemtrail planes and poison the population if they had a soul?

There are too many acting without any sort of compassion for me to believe they are just doing their job, if you ever have the misfortune of having to deal with these types you'll know what i mean. There is something just not right about these folk and they lack a vast array of normal human qualities.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:18 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

To those in the uniform. Hear it from David.
https://youtu.be/KMUsZAMAt-Q?t=1h18m19s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:16 PM   #16
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Just to let you know, on your judgement day, your excuse might be 'I was only doing my job' but it doesn't work!

I wonder how many people have this excuse?! Policemen/women, DWP/JCP staff, nuclear workers, fracking engineers, virus creators, vaccine creators, those pouring flouride into the water, selling Round-up etc etc....

They are all doing their job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fE3aMmpcfI
And who are you to judge people for their actions? do you feel yourself to be morally superior to be telling them this?

How do you live?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:03 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
And who are you to judge people for their actions? do you feel yourself to be morally superior to be telling them this?

How do you live?
and by your comment, aren't you judging?
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:07 AM   #18
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
and by your comment, aren't you judging?
No, the question marks mean I am asking questions At the end of the day ANYBODY who pays tax could be implicated, which would INCLUDE David Icke himself.

Why don't you just answer my question instead of being defensive?

Last edited by markritter; 10-09-2016 at 09:07 AM.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
No, the question marks mean I am asking questions At the end of the day ANYBODY who pays tax could be implicated, which would INCLUDE David Icke himself.

Why don't you just answer my question instead of being defensive?
I am not defensive at all. and David doesn't wear a uniform though he pay tax. What's tax got to do with it? lol
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:26 PM   #20
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I am not defensive at all. and David doesn't wear a uniform though he pay tax. What's tax got to do with it? lol
The fact that his tax pays the wages of all those people that you condemn as well as going towards all weapons of war and the like.

So what do you do for a living? you seem to be avoiding the question.

What it looks like to me is that some people have such a hatred for people from walks of life that they don't approve of that they want them to be judged harshly and punished. The same goes for a lot of religious people who preach forgiveness and love and yet want to see people they don't agree with burning in hell.

David, as well as many other people, says infinite love is the only way. The bible says love covers all sins, so in effect all of those people who are being judged by you are able to be released from their punishment by love. Have you the strength to give love to people like that to help release them?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.