Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #21
phat thucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Arthur View Post
Will the lovely Meghan become a Princess of the Holy Roman Empire today like the rest of the Royals?

As the Actress said to the Bishop, 'I Do'......
They didn't get married, they did not say "I do", they said they would at a later date by saying "I will"
phat thucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #22
techman

I managed to resist myself from viewing this nonsense, but just I happen to come across a clip from said wedding showing the couple getting into a blue E-Type Jag convertible, which just happens to be my favourite classic sports car, but why did it have these parasites driving it. Strange that the royals seem to have a thing for E-Types of late for wedding dos, as didn't Kate Middleton's sister also leave their wedding in an E-Type?, though I don't think it was the same one as I'm sure it was a different shade of blue. I also noticed the car used today was a left hand drive (with U.S. spec clear side lights instead of amber ones) which I thought was odd. This particular car looked very similar to a one off only made (as far as I'm aware that is) electric powered E-Type, and I thought it was odd Harry just jumped into the drivers seat and was able to drive off with ease without even starting the engine with barely no noise: no rumbling exhaust I could hear.

I wonder if they used this iconic BRITISH car to implant more ideas that they ate of the British people?.

Last edited by techman; 19-05-2018 at 07:25 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #23
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I managed to resist myself from viewing this nonsense, but just I happen to come across a clip from said wedding showing the couple getting into a blue E-Type Jag convertible, which just happens to be my favourite classic sports car, but why did it have to royalty driving it. Strange that the royals seem to have a thing for E-Types of late for wedding do, as didn't Kate Middleton's sister also leave their wedding in an E-Type?, though I don't think it was the same one as I'm sure it was a different shade of blue. I also noticed the car used today was a left hand drive (with U.S. clear side lights instead of amber ones) which I thought was odd. This particular car looked very similar to a one only made (as far as I'm aware that is) electric powered E-Type, and I thought it was odd Harry just jumped into the drivers seat and was able to drive off with ease without even starting the engine with barely no noise: no rumbling exhaust I could hear. I wonder if they'll borrow my late father's E-Type that's currently sitting in his garage for the next wedding? lol.

'... There is a secret meaning behind the registration plate on the E-type Jaguar in which Prince Harry drove his new wife Meghan Markle to their evening reception in.

Shortly after 7.20pm the pair set off in a blue E-type Jaguar Concept Zero for their evening do at Frogmore House.

The sports car was originally manufactured in 1968 but has since been converted to electric power.

The car is a concept model and the licence plate has a secret meaning.

The registration plate is today's date - E190518 - which will of course be their anniversary....'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rince-12564641
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:32 PM   #24
da2255

They spend their whole lives getting treated like they're special just for being born, essentially doing nothing at all to deserve it.

I respect people like Elon Musk much more.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:54 PM   #25
techman

So, as I thought, that E-Type is electric powered, which explains why it didn't make any noise whilst moving off. Kinda like life imitating art in a way, as there was an electric powered E-Type driven by Justin Timberlake's character in the movie In Time, set in a dystopian future.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #26
edward777

Is there anything symbolic about Michael Curry's talk? His comments were really interesting in reference to fire, Jesus walking on water, and Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Also looked up the noosphere when I saw an article in reference to de Chardin. Oh well, the text of the talk https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-the-full-text

Last edited by edward777; 19-05-2018 at 09:01 PM.
edward777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 09:32 PM   #27
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward777 View Post
Is there anything symbolic about Michael Curry's talk? His comments were really interesting in reference to fire, Jesus walking on water, and Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Also looked up the noosphere when I saw an article in reference to de Chardin. Oh well, the text of the talk https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-the-full-text
Was he invited to the "after party"?
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 10:07 PM   #28
dannyuk

You could be mistaken for thinking Prince Harry’s uniform was designed by...

If so, I do hope the International Zionists don’t go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like you’re "anti-Semitic"...

D556CB0C-DBA1-493D-9DCA-517936694FE4.jpg

Religion and Politics use to be used for purposes of maintaining the status quo of the Royal Hierarchy and the maintenance of their domination above all else, to remove competition and misleading "the masses" by a gross perception deception to supporting their machine, "Their Artificial Construct", "System", Matrix" etc etc.

33 Degrees - Quite a deceptive inverted speech by the terrorist. They say the right things and then are the evil ones used again to justify war. Much like the Joker...

Now politics, religion and "The Company" are used to reenforce an international empire, one which will allow their rapid spread and occupation, for the benefit of the globalists. It’s only a slight change but a big one by way of its impact, that’s creating a global empire that of course is therefore based upon international interests...

The royalty is used in the same way as politicians for this agenda and still people fill the streets cheering them on, cheering on the Interests of an international machine/agenda, a lot of people who may do this can be deceived again by politics, religion and of course the media, that this is actually something to do with national pride and the embracement of cultural values.

A lot of which could still be because of religious merit assuming that this crowd have the divine rite to rule and if you don’t support them, you’re disrespecting “God” as these people have put themselves between “their flock” and God. Not to mention the potential of if such is not embraced, the fear of becoming a minority religious group and outnumbered by the influx of Islam. Again who is causing this and why?
The Internationalists...

Such is a complete perception deception within religion.
This hierarchy is an animal instinct ancient and is like old technology that somehow has remained steadfast, seeing A and B and nothing matters as what has to happen to get between the two so long as they do it and therefore are “successful”. It’s limited linear thinking that only accepts a limited spotlight scope of information, ignoring the bigger picture and consequences, for that of greed, ignorance and overall desire of those within this international community.

Those behind this international community, the global dictators fail to see the interconnected nature of self and environment, by the enforcement of prehistoric genetics that is what drives dominance and how and why they view society as animals that need to have authoritarians to be the predators.
It’s childish like they have to be the “king of the castle” quite literally and feel that they’re superior to all else and the top dogs. That right there is the prehistoric mindset.

All’s that matters is ideas and ideals above that of reality and in such, even if their agendas have a negative effect upon this interconnected nature it doesn’t matter. This is the problem with putting ideas and ideals (ideology) before reality and it’s this that allows war for their dominance at the expense of everyone. It doesn’t matter if it’s by this crowd, Islam or anyone. Putting ideology before reality even if it doesn’t fit with reality is extreme in all its forms in which it manifests be it through religion, politics or various societies...
Yet these people doing this, deceiving society and apparently are “removing extremism from the world” are as extreme as they possible come and like they can hardly see it, so many others don’t seem able to see it either...

It’s a Reptilian Brain Complex even if many people don’t believe these people are reptilian shapeshifters, the mindset is certainly stemming from a primitive, unevolved hierarchal mindset which so long as society still allows this parade over society, will stop, slow down and conceal the evolution of our state of mind to such a primitive domination by these great deceivers who are trying to lead society and global events so they can further control and limit society to their boundaries and values and engineer the consent of the masses right behind their agendas in such things as the “Postage Stamp Consensus” exacerbated by False Flag Attacks.

This event is not for the embracement of National culture and values.
It maybe why so many people are interested but it’s the willing on and support of an international agenda and empire, which the Royal Family "The Company" are being used to help facilitate in the creation of a global company, much like the East India Company the same internationalists, through the British Empire, used to attempt to control India for global control and interests.
This is being repeated on a global level through the hidden hand that infiltrates everything largely by the way of money, perception deception and various methods of leverage.

Meanwhile, those nationalists are having their institutions, values and world image changed, chipped away and being invaded by a foreign culture which seems to be taking precedence exactly for the purpose of creating a cultural clash, particularly nationalists against Islam, again for the benefit of an international agenda, in the interests of international wars which they’re engaging the public in to fight for them and support the ideas of such preconceived wars purely for their interests and gain, getting from A to B.

Islam and Nationalism - Divide and Rule - Greece - International Chaos
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320345

Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320118

Donald Trump’s Freemasonic plan interwoven with a Zionist Agenda
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320131

The more research I do on this, the more shocked I am that still many people can’t see that this is happening and dismiss it out of hand as a “Conspiracy Theory” and not see it as an International Conspiracy that is actually taking place out in the open. It’s just paraded around and justified by many different phantoms, that underneath amount to the same force and same agenda.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 19-05-2018 at 10:56 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:58 PM   #29
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward777 View Post
If you watch his speech on YouTube Prince William is smirking laughing, Charles is also grinning, The Queen is looking at him with a evil stare, you can see how insane the Royals really are .
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 12:42 AM   #30
wingwang

Can anyone say what the obviously human sheepish noise is all about, from circa 01:35 onwards?

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 02:24 AM   #31
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The whole thing was very cheap IMO. I don't doubt the sentiment of the couple but the rest of it was tacky. Crap dress, straggly hair-do, Mum with a nose stud, wild African women outside. Herself didn't look very amused either.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 02:54 AM   #32
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The whole thing was very cheap IMO. I don't doubt the sentiment of the couple but the rest of it was tacky. Crap dress, straggly hair-do, Mum with a nose stud, wild African women outside. Herself didn't look very amused either.
what I find particularly stomach churning is the vile double standards on display from the worlds media

within a week we will be back to bashing the dead British Empire and calling everyone a racist bigot

telling everyone how evil white privilege is and so on and so forth

when the Royals personify white privilege themselves but the media has a prolapse in their attempt to fawn over them

spineless cowards all of them

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #33
bamboozooka

i looked on iplayer, saw the middletons walking in and thought enough is enough.
i dont want to see spoilt rich aristocrats being shoved down my throat thanks.
just goes to show fakebook, snot factor and eastenders have been too successful at brainwashing the masses.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #34
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
who wants to see the baby with a ginge afro?
Ha! For that just pop down to Golders Green in the UK. Its full of inbreeds!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 09:49 AM   #35
deca

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 10:46 AM   #36
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Can anyone say what the obviously human sheepish noise is all about, from circa 01:35 onwards?

Strange wailing noise, reminds me of those Middle Eastern women, Peter Gabriel used this sound for his album Last Temptation of Christ , Passion.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 11:49 AM   #37
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Strange wailing noise, reminds me of those Middle Eastern women, Peter Gabriel used this sound for his album Last Temptation of Christ , Passion.
Kendrick Lamar used it too. Normads/tribes do this too.
I reckon black power is bubbling up underneath the 'elegant' white wedding.
Blacks don't like that religion either since they've been invaded too.
May be Meghan will bridge the gap between white/western with black culture. Mixed race/blood people are said to be the key/portal.

Astrologically, Uranus (revolution) has just entered Taurus (Wealth) so time will tell.

From2'10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR7Ev14vUh8
^ "rapture is coming...."
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-05-2018 at 11:58 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #38
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
what I find particularly stomach churning is the vile double standards on display from the worlds media

within a week we will be back to bashing the dead British Empire and calling everyone a racist bigot

telling everyone how evil white privilege is and so on and so forth

when the Royals personify white privilege themselves but the media has a prolapse in their attempt to fawn over them

spineless cowards all of them
The wailing noise was a bit much, tbf.

But then, it was a real pity that the Gospel choir didn't get into full swing. I love to see Gospel choirs, the energy and passion really is something very special.

There was a huge part of me wanting them to go for it - but you could just see they were restrained.

'Look, no clapping and whooping ok. A bit of swaying, that's ok, But cartwheeling down the aisle is right out!'

Ok white massa sir, what ever yo say massa.

Though, tbf, Bishop Michael was a breathy of fresh air - and he really pushed the envelope. I was half expecting a bishops crook to come in and drag him from the podium though

In reply to your post, i was working away in London week, and was listening to the radio while having a shower and they were discussing the upcoming wedding and 'white privilege' etc - Queue plummy voice 'yah, how times change, because right, twenty years ago Megan would have been the kind of woman a prince would take as a mistress...' bs.....

But, when the interviewer asked the SJW strong guest group 'who is more privileged, a black person at Uni who is financially secure or a working class white man...?'

You could almost hear the disgust in the guests voices as they took a breath!

They did have to admit that the black guy at Uni was more privileged - but they did it through audibly gritted teeth.

i did have to smile

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-05-2018 at 12:02 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #39
elshaper

mnn left hand.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #40
oz93666

Something very strange going on in this short video ...I'm not sure what ..

I don't believe the film has been messed with ..

I can't help being reminded of the 'hidden hand' sign ... except the hand is not fully hidden , it's partly revealed , and according to the guy who posted the clip , the hand is reptilian.

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 20-05-2018 at 01:47 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote