Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 21-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
mannybash

Unhappy New perspective

David has said that those that advocate the so called new order come from a dark dank place. He may well be right after all he has been researching this for so long. I am going to suggest something else without contradicting him. These people if that is what they are suffer from an over inflated sense of self importance. That compared to what they are there view of everyone else is so tiny that there is no scope for reasoning with them. I wanted to explain this better but I don't feel I can. One of the results though is that they wish to invert society. Sorry if this makes no sense but I hope you will get the idea
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 01:07 PM   #2
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
One of the results though is that they wish to invert society.
Please elaborate.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #3
JumpRogue

Society is already inverted
Old 21-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #4
fudgetusk

And where do they get this sense of self importance? it is God's shadow. Fallout from when we were Gods. The dark side of being a God. Some go the other way and end up humble.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 12:42 PM   #5
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Please elaborate.
Ok i'll try. These people are entirely self obsessed. They can only see things from their perspective. When others disagree they get angry. Eventually they be one bullies in every way. The result is a fixed way of seeing things rather than opening themselves to what the world and other people can offer. This becomes a mafia type mentality and although I have done no research in this area, I would be very interested to know what kind of person is a mafia boss or even a street criminal. If you look at what is being described to us by David and others the entire issue is Base around control. Never having known any if these people I cannot say for sure but there certainly does appear to be a high degree of megalomania about them
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 12:54 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Ok i'll try. These people are entirely self obsessed. They can only see things from their perspective. When others disagree they get angry. Eventually they be one bullies in every way. The result is a fixed way of seeing things rather than opening themselves to what the world and other people can offer. This becomes a mafia type mentality and although I have done no research in this area, I would be very interested to know what kind of person is a mafia boss or even a street criminal. If you look at what is being described to us by David and others the entire issue is Base around control. Never having known any if these people I cannot say for sure but there certainly does appear to be a high degree of megalomania about them
they believe that they are chosen people in gthe sense of being part of certain bloodlines

But they believe that they ARE gods and that their kabbalistic religion was given by an angel Raziel to enable them to be like gods

you are simply 'profane' 'goy' to them or cattle

they will then treat you like cattle and seek to build a society that can corral you like livestock