Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 26-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #21
elenita

Like Roage said, then?
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 12:32 AM   #22
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Like Roage said, then?
I examined that path a long time ago, and something didn't sit right with me.
The scale of the deception is so grand that the ONLY guide that will lead you to the truth is your higher self, your I am presence.
The ego is the obstacle preventing the one truth, and while it cannot be gotten rid off, it can be silenced to a point where you just know.
Everything oscillates in the land of the snake, the creator of the big bang, the jealous god, who wants you to worship him and no other. The great arch itect of the universe, the same entity that all religions are really worshipping unknowingly, and the so called elite knowingly.
The law here is everything gets degraded, life / death, where everything has to devour something to survive, the fruit you eat turns to putrid waste, what do you think happens when you eat from the tree of good and evil, duality.
do you think that the true realms need anything to survive.
Even the truth gets degraded, such are the laws here, that's why the truth cannot be told.
Most of humanity think that this is a gift, some are enjoying their taste, others say everything's just fine.
Beyond that where nothing is split, oneness, harmony, truth, incorruptibility exists, home.

Last edited by ex sheep; 27-07-2017 at 01:14 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 09:02 AM   #23
elshaper

cosmic,
As it may sounds as though I've lost a plot totally but she could be right you know...in a bigger scale of things.

I know you say,... so are you saying murder is OK?
I'm not an advocate of crime but crime do happen and there are takers out there and they may be serving purpose.

An example is this...if you remember, this woman was attacked and her face disfigured and had to have numerous corrective surgery and she went through hell. Yet, she managed to rise above it all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45168010

Not everyone will be able to rise above it and they'll have to be reborn till they will be able to manifest their life as they want, without fear etc. As for the above example, how would she found such courage without the 'help' of perps? This goes for TIs as well. If they are going to remain as victims and complain, they do this, they do that OR find a way to conquer it? The purpose of this, you might ask.... is to remember who you are! The powerful one. If you can conquer anything...aren't you powerful like the god, our main source after all? Remember, if you cannot be a match to the god's level, you cannot join.

A couple of decades ago, a voice whisphered in my ear in the midst of chaotic London street, surrounded by emergency sirens and traffic jam (daily occurrance) that the voice told me everything was as it should be and I was surrounded by a sense of peace and I understood this subconsciously. After so many decades I am beginning to be able to see this congnitively, consciously. That area where I used to live is something special. It is supposed to be the busiest street and amubulance crews are trained there to drive through because it's so congested.

Remember, god does not have an opinion....like electricity. It does what it says on the tin. Emotions are human thing.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 13-08-2018 at 09:08 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #24
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Just as those who ride the negative wave and "enjoy " the suffering and energy drain from mankind, others ride the positive wave thinking everything is just dandy. Both feed the dipole entities. The secret is not to get attached to either side, think of the battery and the energy drain.
Sorry but from where I'm looking everything is not fine.
I prefer being in the middle
, the only place where it is quiet, not positive, not negative, where you find your true self.
Yes you have to look at what is going on around you and know where you actually are, this is the only way out of the matrix, if you know you are in it.

But as long as you are saying everything is not fine then you are leaning on the positive side.
We are in the dualistic world. We breath oxygens and that is the rule of the game that you have to breath. So you might as well play the game as the rule is laid down (not by the elites), the Universal law laid down. Use it to your advantage to progress and get out. If someone hasn't learn the rules, it is not your fault. Are you going to be Jesus and try to make everyone learn? But we need lower cognitive people so that things would get done. Imagine, a world full of meditating monks. A world may become a peaceful place but nothing gets done because they are mediating 24/7!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote