Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 16-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #41
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
only if youre ignorant. the more i change myself for the above prescribed the more i see others changing around me. you think that change is an external thing but it isnt, Ghandi didnt say be the change from an idiots perspective, and it is a fact that any other point of view is limited in knowledge /ignorant
I like you mind set Vern, but one has to remember that everyone is born ignorant, but not stupid if they remain calm, peaceful and alert, this is a must with man kinds awful history.

Ghandi was a false prophet I'm afraid, he was from a triple class society, and where civilisation began to send out their priest of Apollo, he was a silent tyrant, wicked to his counterparts within civilisation, women were his weakness.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #42
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
verndewd you been on here for years , you not changed shit and still trying to influence people into being blind passive morons ....good luck
lol youre a blind man
its obvious you really enjoy the hate you harbor, good luck with that.

Last edited by verndewd; 16-08-2015 at 06:32 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #43
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I like you mind set Vern, but one has to remember that everyone is born ignorant, but not stupid if they remain calm, peaceful and alert, this is a must with man kinds awful history.

Ghandi was a false prophet I'm afraid, he was from a triple class society, and where civilisation began to send out their priest of Apollo, he was a silent tyrant, wicked to his counterparts within civilisation, women were his weakness.
ghandi knew spiritual things, idk i think what we term prophet is deluded, the ideal is corrupt not the fact that people find truth and he did, he wasnt perfected in truth but few are. And yes we are all born ignorant , its only stupidity when youre given truth and rebel against it knowingly.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:30 PM   #44
deca

Quote:
lol youre a blind man
its obvious you really enjoy the hate you harbor, good luck with that.
obviously you have an ego problem

look at the picture

see nothing bad ever happens .....
now when you wake out of your trance....maybe we can talk about reality ok
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 16-08-2015 at 07:37 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 08:43 PM   #45
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

when individuals stop quoting other dead so called geniuses im happy

everyone alive has something better to say trapped inside....?
Old 16-08-2015, 09:37 PM   #46
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
This only works if the other monkeys want to change - or, moreover, only if the other monkeys have the capacity to change, and if they exist in such a reposited way so as to be comfortable and apathetic in their pantomime, then they will resist change in vehement indiference because change is exactly what they do not wish to seek, adly.
Yes. There are those who don't think the world needs changing or don't think enough of the world to support change.

Quote:
A continued passiveness to the status quo, or 'righteous anger' will not change the world that we percieve, so we need to seek a middle ground and find comfort, salutation, love and adoration in the uniquness of ourselves, without being tainted by the attrocities and the inequalities around us - and allow the positive attitudes to flow from us, to touch others and move on, evolve into something more than....
This of course requires effort and a certain amount of valor.

Quote:
Roger Waters managed to do just that, to take something, inspiration, and manifest it into something that was able to reach out and connect and flow around and through millions of minds and evolve into soething new..... Something more than Pink Floyd, to become an emotion, a feeling, a tangent, living and breathing something within.... That changed minds not to change the world, at least not to change it in a huge step, but to change it in lots of little steps. Not to heal it in one go, but to help it heal little things.
It seems that Pink Floyd parted company with its first incarnation and the two paths went their separate ways.
Rodger was more intent on pointing out the problems. It seems ironic that the song 'money' and many other Floyd songs were written through experience but the Floyd franchise is smothered in money.

I am not sure if there was ever an answer presented in relation to the problem presented. Rodger still seems to be raging against the machinery but at least he is making stacks of $$ while doing so.
I am not being sardonic or sarcastic about that either. At least he is making $$ which can be invested into the solution.

i think though that we need to stop with expecting others to do the work for us, and start learning to work together and identify what work needs to be done.

Quote:
And on the flip side of that, of that positive wave, there is the darkest aspects of nature and ego that continually turn the tide.
it does seem to be the case. That controlling influence which will even murder if it meant protecting their interests and positions are not about to give up their 'precious' in a hurry.

Today we understand more than ever that we are running out of time. I do not know if that dark element of humanity gives a shit if the species makes it or goes extinct.

Quote:
When you switch off Pink Floyd, you still have bills to pay, still have oppresive measures weighing down from an elitest cabalistic mindset of control, and when that cabalistic mindset have weapons of mass destruction and aries and police forces at their disposal, all steering the world into a shape that they wish it to be, a way that they wish it to be, then wishing to change it from that design into something else becomes a fearful one - and sadly there are so many who do not want to change it.
The idea is to come up with an idea which suits all. Is that even possible?
We hear stories about the controllers but how many of those stories are truth and how many have simply been created by the middle-men in order to throw the scent off themselves - so that they are not seen to be the rouges they truly are...?

Quote:
So, like you sy, it is about changing your self, and seeing if that self can be an inspiration for change in others.

It sometimes takes courage to make the changes that are important to you, changes that can put you in danger and hurt people - such changes as Ghandi felt were important enough to stand in a line and be beaten into submission because he was tired of subjugation and oppresion.
In some cases putting oneself in the line of fire is necessary for changes to occur.
but that is not necessarily the case for all situations requiring supporting processes involving change.

Quote:
Sometimes it takes 100 monkeys to be beaten until the 101st monkey steps up and makes the difference.
Often that 100th monkey sees what it was the first 99 were doing wrong and adjusts accordingly.

Quote:
The world may very well be broken, but to those who have designed it, it works perfectly.
I suspect that there is an aspect of humanity which works for and invests in the nurturing and protection of the 'Seed of Earth' as it were. Their agenda is that and nothing else. They would be extremely powerful but limited as to what they can do with said power.

They are removed from the human drama and protected from it.

As I said, I suspect that this is likely the case. I would be very surprised if it were not.

Quote:
The eyes that refuse to see that, because they are too comfortable with the status quo will fight tooth and nail to keep their world the way it is.
Such will inevitably cull one another, and there will be those who choose no sides who will be the first to go down in that fight.
Whatever is left over will be pockets of tribal 'kingdoms' which have managed to survive each others attempts to cull.

The earth will begin to heal and the whole system will continue to compete for ownership of the planet.

Quote:
And they will mock, and criticise, and pour scorn on anyone who tries to change the world.
Murder too.
0042oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 10:25 PM   #47
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
obviously you have an ego problem

look at the picture

now when you wake out of your trance....maybe we can talk about reality ok
thats technically a form of lateral violence, defaming or somehow publicly attempting to assert a bad light on anothers character. Rule of thumb in spirituality if its not love its hatred. so there is a psychology at work in you that has to do this because of a fear or a poor self image that youre trying to overcompensate for.

if youd been where ive been, experienced what i have and allowed the divine to bring your capacity to experience any happiness at all back to life,,,well, lets just hope thats a thing and your self imposed misery decides to become something similar. I know you feel like you need to bait and flame others but thats ego simply painting the false matrix in front of you.

we're brothers in a very large and lonely universal place, this combativeness is part of a psychological illusion that i dont toy with anymore, its not sincere and genuine being , its a stage play ad lib that is not as sane as love and joy. you are in fact reacting to the divisive. conflict prone programming and conditioning they want us all to partake in.

Last edited by verndewd; 16-08-2015 at 10:34 PM.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:20 AM   #48
0042oo

Default Rattle That Lock

David Gilmore

https://youtu.be/L1v7hXEQhsQ

Old 18-08-2015, 01:20 PM   #49
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
ghandi knew spiritual things, idk i think what we term prophet is deluded, the ideal is corrupt not the fact that people find truth and he did, he wasnt perfected in truth but few are. And yes we are all born ignorant , its only stupidity when youre given truth and rebel against it knowingly.
Ghandi got to the truth of the matter when he was studying law in an English university, he was a manufactured and knowing entity but not fully able to practice his wisdom.

Much of what we see is manufactured, law and love if you come down to it, only very few people have what that grand parents had, everything changes even so called wisdom.

The knid of wisdom many have today is best kept for themselves because the wisdom paradigm is broken, fragmented and has to be repaired from within.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 02:04 PM   #50
deca

Quote:
thats technically a form of lateral violence, defaming or somehow publicly attempting to assert a bad light on anothers character. Rule of thumb in spirituality if its not love its hatred. so there is a psychology at work in you that has to do this because of a fear or a poor self image that youre trying to overcompensate for.

if youd been where ive been, experienced what i have and allowed the divine to bring your capacity to experience any happiness at all back to life,,,well, lets just hope thats a thing and your self imposed misery decides to become something similar. I know you feel like you need to bait and flame others but thats ego simply painting the false matrix in front of you.

we're brothers in a very large and lonely universal place, this combativeness is part of a psychological illusion that i dont toy with anymore, its not sincere and genuine being , its a stage play ad lib that is not as sane as love and joy. you are in fact reacting to the divisive. conflict prone programming and conditioning they want us all to partake in.
what ever ...."been were I been"...you crack me up ....just post a link to a video showing were you "been" with YOU in it ...

Quote:
well, lets just hope thats a thing and your self imposed misery decides to become something similar. I know you feel like you need to bait and flame others but that's ego simply painting the false matrix in front of you.
here we go with the new age fluff again ....and the idea that somehow people create the own suffering...they bring it on themselves ....only naive people that's never been in real situations would believe this.....are YOU surrounded with a people that's a bit down , glum , unhappy and slightly depressed ...as your "think nice thoughts" crap might work on them ...ok
Quote:
er why are you participating in it then ?
also I am not lonely in the universe ...you maybe thou with your wishes washy beliefs thou
no verndewd you don`t come over as a "genuine" human being to me
you post your new age nonsense that belittles peoples situation ...then run away saying you are above debate and the people that do are some how beneath you or have mental/spiritual problems...
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #51
deca

again I see new age beliefs trying to get people to add more "fillters" to reality so your perception moves further away from reality and is more about escapism and comfort rather than aligning your perception with reality and dealing with what is....

Truth vs Perception
Old 18-08-2015, 04:39 PM   #52
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
what ever ...."been were I been"...you crack me up ....just post a link to a video showing were you "been" with YOU in it ...

here we go with the new age fluff again ....and the idea that somehow people create the own suffering...they bring it on themselves ....only naive people that's never been in real situations would believe this.....are YOU surrounded with a people that's a bit down , glum , unhappy and slightly depressed ...as your "think nice thoughts" crap might work on them ...ok

er why are you participating in it then ?
also I am not lonely in the universe ...you maybe thou with your wishes washy beliefs thou
no verndewd you don`t come over as a "genuine" human being to me
you post your new age nonsense that belittles peoples situation ...then run away saying you are above debate and the people that do are some how beneath you or have mental/spiritual problems...
I think youre just locked on your matrix conditioning to be divisive like most everyone else. doesnt seem like thats going to stop anytime soon for you as youve always been combative and derogatory to others.
Youre not a critical thinker because you dont question yourself. and you can say i havent changed myself and it doesnt reflect in my personal life but you arent privy to the fact that it is a fact.

and you call higher realization of source wishy washy new age crap but you are lying to yourself and others and defaming me for fear of a deeper experience as a being .you hate, youre filled with it. the precise thing i say isnt new age, its the basis of every shamanic and spiritual or religious ideal on the planet and always has been. you just reject it thinking you have some sort of superior position, but in reality its not realistic and its not intelligent. Not nearly as intelligent as heart born intelligence. but you can delude yourself as long as the day is and as long as you live. being a petty defamatory troll is a base animalistic philosophy, youre literally less intelligent than a well raised very loving dog.
You should choose to be intelligent im fairly certain youre capable of it

Everyone i interact with is happy and upbeat, i no longer interact with the others due to them having forced the need with theft and lies and delusions and damage to personal property. I wouldnt befriend a guy like you in real life because your perception is toxic.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:43 PM   #53
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Ghandi got to the truth of the matter when he was studying law in an English university, he was a manufactured and knowing entity but not fully able to practice his wisdom.

Much of what we see is manufactured, law and love if you come down to it, only very few people have what that grand parents had, everything changes even so called wisdom.

The knid of wisdom many have today is best kept for themselves because the wisdom paradigm is broken, fragmented and has to be repaired from within.
I look at truth, ghandi spoke some truths like osho did, does it mean they were perfect? no, we arent here to be perfect.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #54
deca

Quote:
I think youre just locked on your matrix conditioning
no idiot their is real surveillance going on ...have you not see what snowdon has uncovered ?

is that knowledge what you label as "fear" and people should filter such "fear" out and walk around in some happy bubble ...oh dear

are these ideas you have from new age or from psychiatrists?

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #55
0042oo

Quote:
*off-topic*
Quote:
*off-topic*
You two obviously have some stuff to work out.

How about taking it somewhere else?

Thanks.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #56
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0042oo View Post
You two obviously have some stuff to work out.

How about taking it somewhere else?

Thanks.
mine is related to the topic.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #57
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
no idiot their is real surveillance going on ...have you not see what snowdon has uncovered ?

is that knowledge what you label as "fear" and people should filter such "fear" out and walk around in some happy bubble ...oh dear
keep barking that negative divisive stuff man, just like the media tells you to. You wont fix a thing in life if you dont fix that. when you fix your capacity to channel the divine capacity for love and joy , it reflects in everything in your life. it creates a domino effect that goes from you to others and from them to others. Its a true position of power to intend to create something better. You arent even arguing at the level of socratic debate man youre just trolling and making blind derogatory statements.

The thing we need to fix is our capacity for a well adjusted community and the more you fix your capacity to bring positive things to the human bond, the better it gets , guys like you walk around being irresponsible to your place and role in life, constantly blaming others and not improving anything in the human experience that will help every one on the planet gain a stronger bond. a stronger bond means a lower tolerance for the elites filth and acts as a potent subterfuge to media conditioning. When people feel safe and loved and supported amongst each other, elitist systems are put under an intense scrutiny they cannot survive.

I had the same conditioning and broke out.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:29 PM   #58
deca

verndewd and his utopia "hippy commune" solution to fix the world society/culture ......that only works in small like minded groups ....let one "bad apple" in and they are destroyed from within

away I will respect the op and leave as I only going to end up arguing.

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #59
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
verndewd and his utopia "hippy commune" solution to fix the world society/culture ......that only works in small like minded groups ....let one "bad apple" in and they are destroyed from within

away I will respect the op and leave as I only going to end up arguing.
better than being accountable to the world for a higher level of being? But Ive been there and worse, i completely understand the false reality you exist in because i lived it for 45 years. Maybe in time you will realize what i am saying is true. Till then i hope youre blessed with realizations of how to be more complimentary in discussion with others. i was an abused kid till i left home at 14 or 15, i was bullied and treated like shit by people and all i wanted was to be in truth with people which was the love i had. people were too intent on treating each other like crap, and because of my demeanor i had to beat down a few bullies once pushed to the edge all i had was self defense. All combative people understand is fighting. But anyway ive evolved out of it, decades of ptsd finally tapering into a constant state of positivity , getting back to what i knew as a kid by being it.
yeah its tough on earth, but you CAN change. what you give out is what you attract, i hope blessings of grace find you, it sounds like you need it.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-08-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #60
deca

they do

you bullshit

ps (since you edited your last post) I was not abuse or bullied as a child ok ...looks like you had a troubled life
what I and many others are going through is not a mental health issue ,paranormal or spiritually one ...its a legal and political one from other humans illegally and unethically using/testing/developing technology

Last edited by deca; 18-08-2015 at 06:08 PM.