Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 14-08-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
0042oo

Default How To Fix The World :)

Hi

This is my first thread on this message board.

I have been thinking recently about the role of Israel in relation to the world and have a few ideas about that which I would like to present in this thread.

Before I do though, it will be necessary to tell the reader a little about my world view and general attitude regarding the existence of consciousness in this physical universe.

While I write this, I am also listening to a video David has made an published here where his is answering a question a forum member Neo 13 asked him which was:

"Are you happy and fulfilled mate?"

I am listening to David's answer as I write this.

In other forums I have sometimes been asked if I follow David Icke and while I have skimmed Davids world view (there are so many out there that skimming them all is really the only way to get a bigger picture on what might be going on) but I have never been an actual follower (paying attention to what the personality says and supporting that) of David's or anyone else in particular, except for *Jesus* - (at least the idea I have in my head of *Jesus*...)

[don't panic - I am not here to spout on about any religion. I went through the 'Christian' stage and have moved on for there is still work to do.]

But I have always tried to follow my heart.

So that is why I would say I have ended up here now for the time being, listening to this *David Icke* and I can say from what little I have heard in his answer to that question - I like the person.

But really, we all need to *listen* to one another because David and everyone else in leadership roles NEED us to listen to one another.

We don't have to agree with every darn thing we all opinion. We need to think thoughts such as

'What do I want for this world?'
'What would make me actually happy?'
'What would give me the satisfied feeling of fulfillment?'

David reminds me of this man here whom I Love and Respect as a teacher/mentor, even that I have never meet either.

Sometimes it helps to associate personalities with personalities because overlapping traits are significant...I digress a little, sorry.

But..."How to FIX The World?"

Obviously 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' so there are millions and millions who feel that the world is broken and does need fixing.

Here is another mentor I Love and Respect.

Only...well that one took me into a depression...and a sense of wondering what - if anything - I could do about the situation and help changing the situation.

As I know, the words he gave The World have had their effect on said World, and walls and conspiracies abound. Not saying that it [the conspiracies] are all his fault of course, but he certainly helped contribute to it [the idea of conspiracies] and thus had an affect on my choices, and [statistically] on yours as well.

Note: *My choices* have been mine and while influenced by 'others' have been and still are, my responsibility.

We know what we are dealing with. What we need to work out is how to affirmatively effectively deal with 'it'.

That is what I would like this thread to focus upon and discuss and perhaps even come up with a good plan of action able to sustain critical analysis which would best assure everyone's *survival* together.

Okay - so *who wants to start*.
0042oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 08:43 PM   #2
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

perform or else.....

Last edited by i_am; 15-08-2015 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Off topic
limesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #3
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post

perform or else.....
Not quite.

It isn't a matter of performing because every individual alive does this as a matter of course.

It is more about what we each are performing, why we each perform that way and is it helping the overall situation toward getting on the same page as a species or contributing to the suppression and blissful ignorance of said species.

Last edited by 0042oo; 14-08-2015 at 09:00 PM.
Old 14-08-2015, 09:10 PM   #4
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0042oo View Post
Not quite.

It isn't a matter of performing because every individual alive does this as a matter of course.

It is more about what we each are performing, why we each perform that way and is it helping the overall situation toward getting on the same page as a species or contributing to the suppression and blissful ignorance of said species.
who is helping you?
Old 14-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #5
0042oo

Quote:

perform or else.....
Quote:
who is helping you?
Did you read the OP limesub?

I mentioned a couple of mentors but there are many more. Ideally though in relation to the thread topic and OP, the questions is 'are we helping one another?' and 'what can we do to fix the world?' 'how do we get on the same page?' and other questions related to 'the problem with the World' - and 'what real solutions can we come up with together?'

Do you feel to participate in the thread? If so, I would say that you will have to extend the content of your posts to more than two or three words.

Last edited by 0042oo; 15-08-2015 at 02:46 AM.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:40 PM   #6
iamhe

how to fix the world.
energetically, send out love vibrations intending to balance the energies and support the system in regulating itself harmoniously.
physically, identify what is the one thing to be changed, start an education campaign that would ideally reach as many as possible and get involved in projects that aim to correct that situation.
could you name a few things that you would like to be changed? (just don't say 'everything')
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 02:37 AM   #7
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
how to fix the world.
energetically, send out love vibrations intending to balance the energies and support the system in regulating itself harmoniously.
So intent is part of the plan. What is the 'energy' you speak about 'sending out'?
What are some of the things presently which help the system regulate itself harmoniously?

Quote:
physically, identify what is the one thing to be changed, start an education campaign that would ideally reach as many as possible and get involved in projects that aim to correct that situation.
So get involved with something which can help achieve a better world through change. Sounds worthwhile.

Quote:
could you name a few things that you would like to be changed? (just don't say 'everything')

I would like human beings to see their potential to create a type of Utopia with the world.

Generally I am happy because I accept things as they are while looking for ways in which things might improve.
That is because I am in a good space. I have empathy for those who are not when there is not a lot they can do about changing that.

'What would give me the satisfied feeling of fulfilment?'

I am not really looking for fulfilment as such. I have small projects which I am putting energy into to see where that might go, which - if some of them did go somewhere, would give me something of a a sense of fulfillment.

(I think a lot of conspiracy theories which are believed to be factual are more harmful than helpful.)

Last edited by 0042oo; 15-08-2015 at 02:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2015, 05:24 AM   #8
boots
Banned

How to fix the world in ten easy steps.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 05:37 AM   #9
boots
Banned

Quote:
We know what we are dealing with. What we need to work out is how to affirmatively effectively deal with 'it'.
You can't fight the nwo. there belief system is so strong and the multitudes follow in blind obedience, hoping not to upset the apple cart so that they wont fall into economic servitude through a great depression, that's what we are dealing with, a mass consciousness that looks towards a dictatorship to rule them, each individual knows deep in their heart that it's wrong but can't do anything on a mass scale to change it, they are too left brained to get past that.

Fix yourself mentally and emotionally become the monkey who will change the other monkey's, a hundred monkey effect.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #10
iamhe

Quote:
So intent is part of the plan. What is the 'energy' you speak about 'sending out'?
What are some of the things presently which help the system regulate itself harmoniously?

So get involved with something which can help achieve a better world through change. Sounds worthwhile.

I would like human beings to see their potential to create a type of Utopia with the world.

Generally I am happy because I accept things as they are while looking for ways in which things might improve.
That is because I am in a good space. I have empathy for those who are not when there is not a lot they can do about changing that.

'What would give me the satisfied feeling of fulfilment?'

I am not really looking for fulfilment as such. I have small projects which I am putting energy into to see where that might go, which - if some of them did go somewhere, would give me something of a a sense of fulfillment.

(I think a lot of conspiracy theories which are believed to be factual are more harmful than helpful.)
I asked you to present your picture of what is wrong with the world, by picking a few things that in your opinion are wrong with the world and you would like to work on first.
you gave me a positive answer how you are looking for growth subjectively
while a good uplifting answer, it is not what I asked

to answer your question, in my opinion the world is already regulating itself pretty much balancing positive with negative or it would cease to exist if the negative was the dominant force.
and I came to consider that an all Loving world would not self destruct unless by consentual choice, as true love is beyond positive and beyond negative.
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 09:41 AM   #11
h2pogo
Inactive

Default How to fix the World

Good Question OP..

I have long thought localised co-operatives opposed to trans national corporations...I could go on a lot more but time is not on my side today

And of day though its up to us to forget our petty differences and work together no one will do it for us..

Google Rojava they are doing it..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 05:00 PM   #12
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Smile

Quote:
Did you read the OP limesub?

I mentioned a couple of mentors but there are many more. Ideally though in relation to the thread topic and OP, the questions is 'are we helping one another?' and 'what can we do to fix the world?' 'how do we get on the same page?' and other questions related to 'the problem with the World' - and 'what real solutions can we come up with together?'

Do you feel to participate in the thread? If so, I would say that you will have to extend the content of your posts to more than two or three words.

I contributed and said exactly what I wanted thanks.

If you think awakening the world starts with your thread then best of luck.

I think your just taking the piss like everyone else is but some do it for money. Im free.

extended

and to whoever works the website fix the smileys please as they all look dead to me with one x
Old 15-08-2015, 08:42 PM   #13
0042oo

Default Fix The Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You can't fight the nwo. there belief system is so strong and the multitudes follow in blind obedience, hoping not to upset the apple cart so that they wont fall into economic servitude through a great depression, that's what we are dealing with, a mass consciousness that looks towards a dictatorship to rule them, each individual knows deep in their heart that it's wrong but can't do anything on a mass scale to change it, they are too left brained to get past that.
I guess that explains your first post in this thread.

Quote:
Fix yourself mentally and emotionally become the monkey who will change the other monkey's, a hundred monkey effect.
I would say that this is something David touched on in the video I mentioned in the OP. Have you watched it at all?

Lets say that I am such a 'monkey', how would that help me to change your view on how to fix the world?
Old 15-08-2015, 09:00 PM   #14
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
I asked you to present your picture of what is wrong with the world, by picking a few things that in your opinion are wrong with the world and you would like to work on first.
you gave me a positive answer how you are looking for growth subjectively
while a good uplifting answer, it is not what I asked
Okay. Have you heard the expression "Be the change you want to see in The World?"

The thread and OP speak about connecting the dots and coming up with a plan together. Getting on the same page. So in relation to the subjective it is a matter of seeing if indeed what you think and what I think are at all anything which can be worked with together.

Quote:
to answer your question, in my opinion the world is already regulating itself pretty much balancing positive with negative or it would cease to exist if the negative was the dominant force.
and I came to consider that an all Loving world would not self destruct unless by consentual choice, as true love is beyond positive and beyond negative.
Well there you go. So if The World is already regulating itself in a balanced way, there is really nothing to 'fix'.

Quote:
I contributed and said exactly what I wanted thanks.
Yes you did.

Quote:
If you think awakening the world starts with your thread then best of luck.
Why are you being emotional? If you disagree then why not simply withdraw from the thread?

Quote:
I think your just taking the piss like everyone else is but some do it for money.

Quote:
Im free.
How did you manage that? Maybe thinking you are free and actually being free are not the same thing.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #15
deca

its not the world that's broke ....its the human construct "the system" to control and manipulated humans on this planet that is....i.e bad management and shit greedy leaders
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-08-2015 at 09:17 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 09:31 PM   #16
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Good Question OP..

I have long thought localised co-operatives opposed to trans national corporations...I could go on a lot more but time is not on my side today
I have skimmed your thread linked in your sig and see what you are saying. The whole monetary system started from bartering, and the values human beings place upon things.

I am not convinced that localized co-operatives is a permanent answer against trans national corporations because trans national corporations evolved from localised co-operatives to begin with.

I think at local levels though, the idea of trading goods for goods, service for service etc has a positive effect.

It can effectively cut out the 'middle man.'

Indeed, even at the trans national corporation levels inter-coperation and trading goods for goods and service for service could work just as well.

The invention of coin and the further invention of usury in relation to coin is what corrupted that idea.

Quote:
And of day though its up to us to forget our petty differences and work together no one will do it for us..
I think this is very true. Precisely.

How likely is it that such a thing will happen though? That question is not one we need to ask The World, but one we need to ask our self.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:38 PM   #17
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
its not the world that's broke ....its the human construct "the system" to control and manipulated humans on this planet that is....i.e bad management and shit greedy leaders
Yep - just to clarify "The World" is not "The Earth" but specifically it is Humanity.

Now the idea that humans are chattel/collateral in relation to those systems of greed and manipulation has validity imo and is nothing new really.

But if we look at the structures of those systems we can see clearly that the whole problem isn't only at the 'top' but is throughout the structure right into our very communities and families.

There are those who say what needs to be done and there are those that do it.

However, it does not appear that the system itself is broken. It would appear to be working very well...if indeed it is actually designed to break things.

Last edited by 0042oo; 15-08-2015 at 09:40 PM.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #18
optimalunity

Quote:
But..."How to FIX The World?"
You will find the crowd here to be in denial!.

"You can not handle the truth" is the mantra you will adapt in no time as the course that David et al. set for the "Truther Movement" is direction-less.

The sermon of question everything only gets you to a point of questioning, the truth never easy to take and upholding a solution that accommodates everyone even more elusive.

As an example, to say the NWO is the culprit of all our ills is simply unintelligent. Order is required, the problem lies in who has the power from within the NWO, who dictates the agenda.

When the truther movement and the so called awakened come to comprehend the real problem, we might find that the answer is to have a NWO but create a system that gives the people the power of deciding the direction of this NWO.

That is why for most "they can not handle the truth".

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 10:07 PM   #19
0042oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
You will find the crowd here to be in denial!.
Okay...

Quote:
"You can not handle the truth" is the mantra you will adapt in no time as the course that David et al. set for the "Truther Movement" is direction-less.
Is that to say - it speak of 'the problem' but not 'the solution'?

Quote:
The sermon of question everything only gets you to a point of questioning, the truth never easy to take and upholding a solution that accommodates everyone even more elusive.
This is a relative point I would agree. Oft the problem externalized only presents a snowballing affect as problem after problem is identified.

Quote:
As an example, to say the NWO is the culprit of all our ills is simply unintelligent.
Harsh. Would you settle for "Not fully intelligent" ?

Quote:
Order is required, the problem lies in who has the power from within the NWO, who dictates the agenda.
Identify 'the agenda' in relation to human consciousness on earth,

Quote:
When the truther movement and the so called awakened come to comprehend the real problem, we might find that the answer is to have a NWO but create a system that gives the people the power of deciding the direction of this NWO.
A big task but, yes.

Quote:
That is why for most "they can not handle the truth".
Or perhaps it is more how 'the truth' is being presented?
Old 15-08-2015, 10:16 PM   #20
deca

how about locking up the corrupt crooks in government/elites who think themselves above the law ....and using there resources for good purposes.....not holding these people accountable has got us into this mess
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-08-2015 at 10:19 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote