Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 13-06-2015, 12:21 PM   #21
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
That is MEEEE.

Most ppl annoy the hell out of me and I find NO beauty really at all in any human being or hybrid. AND its getting worse second by second.

I have always been that way.

I have NO friends. I find beauty in animals.

AND they LIKE me too.
I like you zenith. I liked your reptile avitar.

Friends are not worth much.

Empaths have on/off switches. Everyone who is an empath has to locate and learn to use their own on/off switch.

I knew a guy who could 'see' thoughts, he said the ugliest thoughts were puke green slime blobs of lust thought that came out of dirty old mens heads when they eyeballed pretty young girls in public. the slime blobs he said would attach to the girls auras. He used to get irate and run eyeballing perverts off with large metal objects.

many muslimas are smart, wise, to wear burkas. they are fully aware of nosey peering eyes and eye balling gawkers. hamsa is popular in the east and mid east, hamsa is a hand of God symbol with an eye in it, to deflect evil and lusty eye ballers.

Matthew 5:29, Mark 9:47 Jesus says to pluck your eyeball out rather than look at another with lust.

imo, it would be distracting to 'see' others thoughts. some people do. i met a psychic who 'read' peoples auras and thoughts, we were having cofffee in a mall cafe and way across the mall she saw a guy, she said to me, that guy has a very deadly aura, he is very evil and approching us, the guy walked a few hundred feet across a big mall right up to our table, he said he just got home from war and had killed many people, he wanted to join us for coffee. we said, No, and left. she saw and did many other extra sensory things. some people have abilities.

kyrani99 online has a huge blog about extra sensory perception, it is not extra to many, it is just their sensory perception

Last edited by divineangel; 13-06-2015 at 04:21 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 12:46 PM   #22
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
I like you zenith. I liked your reptile etching, it was very realistic.

Friends are not worth much.

so you are not missing anything there.

Empaths have on/off switches. Everyone who is an empath has to locate and learn to use their own on/off switch.

I knew a guy who could 'see' thoughts, he said the ugliest thoughts were puke green slime blobs of lust thought that came out of dirty old mens heads when they eyeballed pretty young girls. He used to get irate and tell the leering old farts off.

imo, it would been distracting to 'see' others thoughts. some people do.
"friends are not worth much?"
what a sad life you must lead.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #23
huyi

that is very interesting divineangel, i feel the thoughts of others more than anything, it's interesting how other people see them differently.

i also know about the nasty thoughts of others, especially the perverted ones, they are the most disgusting ones.

and it's true i think i am introverted, i keep myself to myself and i hate confrontation.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 14-06-2015 at 01:48 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 09:02 AM   #24
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Then yes i am one.
Well my problem is large crowds and the matrix period.

I can't stand all the polution I smell.
Gas smells in the air, oil, alcohol meth smells.
Large crowds are my worst nightmare! The smell, let alone the taste of alcohol makes me boak:sadface:
About empath's being seen as an introvert, I can relate to this as well - much prefer my small circle of trust & love! About having no friends, I don't suppose I have any either. I don't really feel a need to be tied to a small group of people for silly reasons, I'm friends with anyone who I feel I resonate with!
Old 13-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #25
daveanderson
Inactive

I absorb other peoples feelings/emotions...............energy vampire Ehhhhh not quite.

If im around people who are bickering /feeling angry/ agitated /stressed out/sad

Il get as close as i can try and engage in small talk and even touch the person
I can then feel what is being felt by that person and take it in to my being to be transformed .

baisicly when im full of other peoples shit i have to spend days out in the forest.

I dont go around absorbing everyones shit 24/7.....But when i can i do.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #26
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
I absorb other peoples feelings/emotions...............energy vampire Ehhhhh not quite.
energy vampire is not the same thing, empaths absorb other peoples unwanted emotions like a huge antenna/sponge, energy vampires drain people around them and convert it for energy to use themselves.

my partner is a energy vampire unknowingly and he drains like no tomorrow, a empath and a energy vampire is not a great mix i tell you, i get tired so easily and just fall asleep from exhaustion.

and that is interesting that you go to the woods to recuperate, maybe that is why i have such strong urge to be in the countryside/forrest, it's natural recharging station there, no people there to drain off of you or effect you, it's the perfect place but i'm doomed to city life so there is no such luck for me, it makes me agitated and frustrated all the time because of i have no place to go.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 11:14 PM   #27
crome
Inactive

Spending time in nature is very healing and soothing for empaths/highly sensitive people.

Also, being more proactive in life can protect you from being stuck in situations that drain you, especially "energy-vampires". When empaths get sucked dry by other people it is often because they've allowed themselves to be relegated to a passive role; that of the listener, the nurturer, the shoulder to cry on etc. Being more active takes you out of this role, and also teaches the people around you that you are not always the patient listener, nurturer etc. Next time, you may not be an energy-vampire's first choice. How great would that be...

If you find that the reason you stay stuck (almost freeze up) in these passive situations and you get drained so much that you can't even muster the energy to get your self out of the situation and away from the "energy-vampire" it could be because you easily go into a trance-state/altered state of mind. If that is the case, learning about hypnosis could be a great help for you to stay awake/alert (manage your state of mind and establish boundaries) and not slip into a trance so that any and all can dump on you and suck you dry for hours on end.

Last edited by crome; 13-07-2015 at 11:20 PM.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 12:34 AM   #28
lavendersky

Yes, I am an empath and unfortunately due to working in customer service over the years my health took a major beating. Right now I am working on building my own small business. I cannot see working with the public again unless it's with like-minded individuals. I can't take another year of dealing with assholes. Right now I am trying to get my health back in balance, but it will take time because the past few years I was hit hard by all the negative energy around me.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #29
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
energy vampire is not the same thing, empaths absorb other peoples unwanted emotions like a huge antenna/sponge, energy vampires drain people around them and convert it for energy to use themselves.

my partner is a energy vampire unknowingly and he drains like no tomorrow, a empath and a energy vampire is not a great mix i tell you, i get tired so easily and just fall asleep from exhaustion.

and that is interesting that you go to the woods to recuperate, maybe that is why i have such strong urge to be in the countryside/forrest, it's natural recharging station there, no people there to drain off of you or effect you, it's the perfect place but i'm doomed to city life so there is no such luck for me, it makes me agitated and frustrated all the time because of i have no place to go.
Sounds like you got it tough..Can i ask you something ?
Why put yourself in that position? its doing you harm .

Ever since i was young i knew the forest had wisdom to share. (we all do on some level)

I knew that the forest was not only a place of relaxation and beauty but also a place to recharge/reboot /re learn /de program /and get in touch with something at the deepest levels of being ...REALNESS...

I said it in a post not all that long ago...

''The forest shows you how to be real and natural''
An oak does not pretend to be a beech tree
a rabbit does not pretend to be a bird
a fox does not pretend to be a fish.

Mates and family and well everyone really thinks im aloof
Good
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #30
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
Spending time in nature is very healing and soothing for empaths/highly sensitive people.

Also, being more proactive in life can protect you from being stuck in situations that drain you, especially "energy-vampires". When empaths get sucked dry by other people it is often because they've allowed themselves to be relegated to a passive role; that of the listener, the nurturer, the shoulder to cry on etc. Being more active takes you out of this role, and also teaches the people around you that you are not always the patient listener, nurturer etc. Next time, you may not be an energy-vampire's first choice. How great would that be...

If you find that the reason you stay stuck (almost freeze up) in these passive situations and you get drained so much that you can't even muster the energy to get your self out of the situation and away from the "energy-vampire" it could be because you easily go into a trance-state/altered state of mind. If that is the case, learning about hypnosis could be a great help for you to stay awake/alert (manage your state of mind and establish boundaries) and not slip into a trance so that any and all can dump on you and suck you dry for hours on end.
Nature is a fantastic way to clear energies! I feel a huge pull to places north of Scotland/ Loch sides etc.. when I'm feeling overwhelmed with matrix life and others energies.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:08 AM   #31
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Nature is a fantastic way to clear energies! I feel a huge pull to places north of Scotland/ Loch sides etc.. when I'm feeling overwhelmed with matrix life and others energies.
I have just booked a week camping for me and my pup in Cornwall as that is where I am being pulled. I am hoping to soak up the peace .
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 11:29 AM   #32
i_am

Good for you kizzie
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 12:23 PM   #33
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I have just booked a week camping for me and my pup in Cornwall as that is where I am being pulled. I am hoping to soak up the peace .

Aww, I take my pup with me everywhere - they definitely help restore your energy! Enjoy Cornwall, don't forget to feel your bare feet on the soil :luv:
Old 14-07-2015, 12:40 PM   #34
lavendersky

Quote:
Sounds nice !
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 09:17 PM   #35
crome
Inactive

Quote:
I can relate.

Visited the Highlands once, and went on a boating trip on Loch Lomond. It was freezing and very windy out on the loch and with every cool breath my mind became clearer, and my lungs cleaner. Without even trying I slipped into meditation - it was just one of those moments and I remember thinking 'I want to remember this ice-cold purity for ever'. Hope to be back one day.

On a side note - I wonder how much healing power of Scotland helped prolong George Orwell's life? I like to think that it was his retreat to Isle of Jura that kept him alive long enough to give us '1984'.

Last edited by crome; 14-07-2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old 15-07-2015, 06:01 AM   #36
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Good for you kizzie
Quote:
Aww, I take my pup with me everywhere - they definitely help restore your energy! Enjoy Cornwall, don't forget to feel your bare feet on the soil :luv:
Thank you! I am so excited... Shoes off the moment I get my tent up

Last edited by kizzie; 15-07-2015 at 06:25 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 08:53 AM   #37
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
I can relate.

Visited the Highlands once, and went on a boating trip on Loch Lomond. It was freezing and very windy out on the loch and with every cool breath my mind became clearer, and my lungs cleaner. Without even trying I slipped into meditation - it was just one of those moments and I remember thinking 'I want to remember this ice-cold purity for ever'. Hope to be back one day.

On a side note - I wonder how much healing power of Scotland helped prolong George Orwell's life? I like to think that it was his retreat to Isle of Jura that kept him alive long enough to give us '1984'.
Wow, I'd love to do the Highlands one day..:luv: the air seems so clear here, plus I don't see constant chemtrails further up north which always makes my mood a lot better! I didn't know Orwell travelled/lived in Jura too? Talking about Orwell, I wonder what the energy is like at Loch Ness...
Old 16-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #38
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Wow, I'd love to do the Highlands one day..:luv: the air seems so clear here, plus I don't see constant chemtrails further up north which always makes my mood a lot better! I didn't know Orwell travelled/lived in Jura too? Talking about Orwell, I wonder what the energy is like at Loch Ness...
The air really was of outstanding purity And the beauty of the landscape…wow.

I don't know much about chemtrails, so I couldn't say. The Highlands (and North in general) are extremely sparsely populated so it would make sense that the area wouldn't be of interest to 'chem-trailers'.

Orwell spent the last couple of years of his life as a recluse and convalescent on Jura - writing 1984.

Orwell, to my mind, was a global empath - he sensed what was going on with the world. (Cue 1984). Much of his work deals with global schemes, of course, but if you read for example Burmese Days, and Down and Out in Paris and London, I think it's quite apparent that he was also a true empath in a basic human-to-human sense. Though he has been accused of being a people-hater because of his reclusiveness, introversion and social awkwardness. But as many empaths know, these are simply survival strategies and how we recharge our batteries.

Here is a link to an article about Orwell's Jura, if you are interested, including gorgeous landscape photos

http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/chasing-orwells-ghost/

Last edited by crome; 16-07-2015 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typos, spelling etc.
Old 13-12-2015, 10:50 AM   #39
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Probably.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 03:07 PM   #40
elshaper

So who is going to quit being an empath?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIdfQDPyVg

Be an alchemist.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote