Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 06-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #101
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
So for all those whom claim wolves or something is an example of empathy, you are not being straight.
That's right! Narcs cannot be straight!
All mammals might have empathy including your dear pets but there are certain humans e.g. psychopaths/sociopaths/narcs who do not have this hence their problem.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:44 PM   #102
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
We are all wounded prey. I mean just watch people in public. Look how self absorbed they are. Consciously mad. So to deal with our sickness, we treat it with more illusion soup. Its encouraged by all of us. No bad guys here. We are the freaking conspiracy!
I agree that narcs have been wounded and probably not their fault!
But to me, this mental illness/narc is a physical equivalent of arms and legs amputated. It (empathy) has been muted and missing! Whilst people with physical disability don't go waving knives to kill people, narcs go their way to harm people all in the name of their 'nature' which makes it dangerous because many people's lives have been ruined financially, physical & mental health wise etc.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 16-04-2018, 02:05 AM   #103
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I agree that narcs have been wounded and probably not their fault!
But to me, this mental illness/narc is a physical equivalent of arms and legs amputated. It (empathy) has been muted and missing! Whilst people with physical disability don't go waving knives to kill people, narcs go their way to harm people all in the name of their 'nature' which makes it dangerous because many people's lives have been ruined financially, physical & mental health wise etc.
I own all that!

Cos this is where the action is

Yes my empathy is empty, but my narcissism is strong. And the feelings we are experiencing now, are way more important than any past actions or lil words…

Feelings are where the magic is

coming from a fooken wolf jaja
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 10:03 AM   #104
elshaper

Quote:
I own all that!

Cos this is where the action is

Yes my empathy is empty, (but) and that's why my narcissism is strong. And the feelings we are experiencing now, are way more important than any past actions or lil words…

Feelings are where the magic is

coming from a fooken wolf jaja
I've corrected that for you.
I feel sorry in a way that even HIV +VE people can lead a normal life including sex yet there is no remedy for narcs. They'll never know what human interaction means because of their twisted view on life. Their parents need strong punishment for being mentally unstable but they are not going to get one, are they?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 19-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #105
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I've corrected that for you.
I feel sorry in a way that even HIV +VE people can lead a normal life including sex yet there is no remedy for narcs. They'll never know what human interaction means because of their twisted view on life. Their parents need strong punishment for being mentally unstable but they are not going to get one, are they?

Some girl punched me in the nose. Where is the empathy? Jaja the truth is I been surrounded by empathic people all my life. Until they punch me in the nose jaja is there No Quarter?!! Jajajajaja

life is so overwhelming, boring, and yet Beautiful

and always watch your flank

Last edited by lone star; 19-04-2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #106
elshaper

Quote:

Some girl punched me in the nose. Where is the empathy? Jaja the truth is I been surrounded by empathic people all my life. Until they punch me in the nose jaja is there No Quarter?!! Jajajajaja

Tellin' ya, empaths can be wicked if pushed to the limit.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 19-04-2018 at 11:38 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:40 AM   #107
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:

What happened before and after she punched you?
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #108
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
What happened before and after she punched you?
Well I didn’t cry after. Maybe a lil haha it’s the same old story. People fall in love with my spirit. Its perplexing to them. But after awhile my immaturity gets under their skin. Imagine living under my own skin. The struggle is real. Jaja

“Cause they will run you down, down til the dark
Yes and they will run you down, down til you fall
And they will run you down, down til you go
Yeah so you can't crawl no more”

Even while falling down, things can fall together ..
Old 20-04-2018, 04:51 PM   #109
white light

Quote:
Well I didn’t cry after. Maybe a lil haha it’s the same old story. People fall in love with my spirit. Its perplexing to them. But after awhile my immaturity gets under their skin. Imagine living under my own skin. The struggle is real. Jaja

“Cause they will run you down, down til the dark
Yes and they will run you down, down til you fall
And they will run you down, down til you go
Yeah so you can't crawl no more”

Even while falling down, things can fall together ..
The ole guitar solo got run down there. I was hoping for a rip roaring 5 minutes of it, but after a couple of bars the singers came back in and it petered out. Darn!
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #110
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The ole guitar solo got run down there. I was hoping for a rip roaring 5 minutes of it, but after a couple of bars the singers came back in and it petered out. Darn!
Your right! but I still like the repetitiveness loop. Soothing. Feels like infinity haha
Old 24-04-2018, 12:48 AM   #111
lone star

I really should be doing better on the stage Im playing a wolf here on this forum. Jaja but we are ALL on the stage

Yes we have past and future luggage, but in order to act better on the stage, we have to drop as much we can, whilst on center stage. Easier said than done. like how we focus on the difference between an empath and a narc. Lol We are all breathing in both the dark, and the light.

On the stage

Forgetting that all emotions are entertainment for the show. Even the darker parts
Old 24-04-2018, 03:08 AM   #112
elshaper

Quote:
I really should be doing better on the stage Im playing a wolf here on this forum. Jaja but we are ALL on the stage

Yes we have past and future luggage, but in order to act better on the stage, we have to drop as much we can, whilst on center stage. Easier said than done. like how we focus on the difference between an empath and a narc. Lol We are all breathing in both the dark, and the light.

On the stage

Forgetting that all emotions are entertainment for the show. Even the darker parts
Sorry, you are wrong.
There is no light in narcs.

A Town Cursed by Jesus