Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 06-11-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
raburgeson

Default Pigs Blood

A lot of us learn by observation. Unfortunately Muslims in Europe proved that they will not keep their bad boys in check or blend in to the countries laws. Sorry vegans you are no more. But, let me sing the praises of the partial pig blood cells we released that proliferate quickly without the pig.

First they carry oxygen enabling fish to live far deeper in any water. More fish mean more food. Second it is a wonderful viable food for filter eating fish. This means more food for the people. These cells are not harmful for consumption. The best thing is Muslims can no longer wash.

Red rain in India was a test. Of course we tested it on ourselves first. It can grow in the human body. We were expecting problems of weight gain and dehydration. No problems. The body is like a fish tank and can only support so much pigs blood. However, raping women virgin or menstruating will be a no no, intravenous transfusions a no no, and washing a no no. In short it is time for you all to remove yourselves from the USA.

Our treasonist government has brought you here and you can find your own way home without tax payers help. Don't worry, we have sent Europe and Asia plenty and direction to use without turning the water red.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 04:42 AM   #2
oz93666

Rab !! Your post is rambling nonsense ,bordering on insanity , I think the stress is getting to you ....

I detect a note of confrontation with our new muslim citizens ... I don't think this is the way to go ... given time they will integrate .. but before this , I believe the new awakening will cause the old religions to fade away, like mist in the morning sun.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:28 AM   #3
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Rab !! Your post is rambling nonsense ,bordering on insanity , I think the stress is getting to you ....

I detect a note of confrontation with our new muslim citizens ... I don't think this is the way to go ... given time they will integrate .. but before this , I believe the new awakening will cause the old religions to fade away, like mist in the morning sun.
Says you. You're not a psychiatrist and have no place diagnosing someone as being insane. Then you talk complete rubbish (highlighted). It's all the things you want to happen. Your wishful thinking. You haven't actually been around long enough to know that Muslim women have no rights at all, and Muslim divorce proceedings are a disgrace. These extreme Muslims will never integrate, they will want to force everyone else to live under Sharia law.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:34 AM   #4
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
A lot of us learn by observation. Unfortunately Muslims in Europe proved that they will not keep their bad boys in check or blend in to the countries laws. Sorry vegans you are no more. But, let me sing the praises of the partial pig blood cells we released that proliferate quickly without the pig.

First they carry oxygen enabling fish to live far deeper in any water. More fish mean more food. Second it is a wonderful viable food for filter eating fish. This means more food for the people. These cells are not harmful for consumption. The best thing is Muslims can no longer wash.

Red rain in India was a test. Of course we tested it on ourselves first. It can grow in the human body. We were expecting problems of weight gain and dehydration. No problems. The body is like a fish tank and can only support so much pigs blood. However, raping women virgin or menstruating will be a no no, intravenous transfusions a no no, and washing a no no. In short it is time for you all to remove yourselves from the USA.

Our treasonist government has brought you here and you can find your own way home without tax payers help. Don't worry, we have sent Europe and Asia plenty and direction to use without turning the water red.
There is something I don't agree with. Pigs blood. It sounds a bit too barbarian and Stone Age for my liking. The human body can do without it, and can live well in a healthy meat free diet. The problem is in the West people eat too much junk food and processed meats: pizzas, burgers, pies, cakes, booze, crisps and take-aways.

Obesity is a problem and you didn't see this many obese people before the 21st Century.

Are you saying people should drink pigs blood and stop washing?
Old 06-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Are you saying people should drink pigs blood and stop washing?
He could well be saying that , who can tell ....and yet you criticize me for saying this OP is insane !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
These extreme Muslims will never integrate, they will want to force everyone else to live under Sharia law
Britain has been receiving muslims from Pakistan and elsewhere for 40or50 years, the children from these immigrants have mostly assimilated ..

I agree this new wave of Saudi inspired extremists are a little more challenging but I think their children will see the western liberal system is better.

Close the borders and outlaw all types of religious schools in the UK , those who want their children in religious schools can leave the country .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:06 AM   #6
cosmicpurpose1.618

Here are a few products that contain pig's blood:

Cigarette filters, ham colourant,
fish food, aluminium ingot moulds, toothpaste.

Strange....
cosmicpurpose1.618 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #7
bluefire

Quote:
Britain has been receiving muslims from Pakistan and elsewhere for 40or50 years, the children from these immigrants have mostly assimilated ..
Like Southall in London? Those have been living here for 30 odd years. The ones who have assimilated are in mixed families and Westernised. It's very hard to "assimilate" when people hold onto their own traditions and religious views. It isn't your place to remove their traditions and religions from people to blend in with an alien culture. It's the same for the Europeans, who shouldn't be expected to assimilate to an invading foreign culture, who despise women.

Quote:
I agree this new wave of Saudi inspired extremists are a little more challenging but I think their children will see the western liberal system is better.
Their children go to Muslim schools and have Muslim upbringing. There are some who've grown up to despise the West. You should think a lot harder.

Quote:
Close the borders and outlaw all types of religious schools in the UK , those who want their children in religious schools can leave the country

Yes and yes.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #8
decim

Colonies of cuckoos will remain cuckoos.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Here are a few products that contain pig's blood:

Cigarette filters, ham colourant,
fish food, aluminium ingot moulds, toothpaste.

Strange....

Black Pudding is made from pigs blood.
The main thing though that contains pigs blood is a pig.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 06-11-2016 at 02:41 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #10
bluefire

I eat black pudding sometimes but don't think its right to eat red raw pig blood.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #11
fairyprincess

Animal blood has lost of the same properties as egg. And, as long as its healthy, can be used as a replacement in baking...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #12
bluefire

Sounds grisly Fairy Princess, right out of a horror film. I'm sure vampires would love to bake with blood.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:44 PM   #13
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post

It don't work that way. We are prohibited from deliberatly eating pork except if in an emergency when it is necessary to preserve life.

Many Muslims in North Africa and Indonesia do raise pigs for the non-Muslim market.

Don't believe everything you read about Muslims. We are very individualistic and few match the stereotype

WoodrowLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:52 PM   #14
WoodrowLI

Quote:
He could well be saying that , who can tell ....and yet you criticize me for saying this OP is insane !!!

Close the borders and outlaw all types of religious schools in the UK , those who want their children in religious schools can leave the country .
Pakistan became a Nation in 1946 and corresponds with the arrival of Pakistanis into the UK, Mostly to work in the rebuilding of England as there was a huge shortage of Males because of the War. They came to England with promises of Jobs, Housing and inheritable Knighthoods. Yes, the early Pakistan immigrants came in as British citizens and with the title of Knight.
WoodrowLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #15
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Black Pudding is made from pigs blood.
The main thing though that contains pigs blood is a pig.
Clearly you have never seen The Only Way is Essex.

You are lucky, in that respect.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:19 PM   #16
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Clearly you have never seen The Only Way is Essex.

You are lucky, in that respect.
I've not seen it but just searched on youtube.
Cripe! Women looks trashy or what!?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:38 AM   #17
raburgeson

Well it good to hear it is no biggey because we did do it to increase food production, we learned about pigs blood considered to be foul. So I point out to you if you bath you bathe with it and it is growing inside you. There is no way to avoid it. The good news is it will not harm you. Now if we can get those Japanese GMO guys to come back out with those filter eating fish that took over the area in the pacific. Oh, I checked, they had algae eaters, they need to do more work.Well they need to stop the radiation first. I report that the populations of the invasive Chinese catfish are doing great. All the fishing poles in America can't get rid of them now. I hear they are edible. Let you know if the government figures out a way to stomp them out.If they are good hear they are needed in Africa, tired of hearing they don't have food because they don't have the money to pay for it. That is a program started by Western governments. You see I was under the impression after I heard about it that Muslims considered pigs unclean animals and you had to clean after touching the animal. That is no longer possible. And you do still have a problem making your bad boys behave.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 AM   #18
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I've not seen it but just searched on youtube.
Cripe! Women looks trashy or what!?
Pigs are cleverer than that lot and are far better looking.
I'm sure David Cameron would agree.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote