Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 28-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #1
mranderson

Default Korea

So i just want to say.congratulations everyone.

Spend years decrying war and the negative effect of wars of agression carried out by the USA

And yesterday the president of the usa was attempting to negotiate peace between north and south lorea using econimic opportunity as the method

And where are the celebrations ?

Where is the nod of agreement that this is a better alternative to aggression ?

What shit do you have in your eyes that you cant wipe ot clean for a moment and put your weight behind a man trying to broker peace between north and south korea ?

For goodness sake

I think the truth is often completely ignored as it may put a little dent in peoples perception of their own conclusions

Anyway

Well done to Donald Trump.for at least meeting with the leader of north korea and trying this method of co operation.

I support that direction for the future.

I would hope others could drop their stiff neck for a brief moment and encourage the man.

But i wont hold my breath.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 03:30 PM   #2
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Where is the nod of agreement that this is a better alternative to aggression ?
In trumps first year, he was pushing north korea over the edge to war, with pompeo, being head of cia.

Just because it never happened, does not mean its anything down to trump. Trump wanted war.

North koreans totally shocked trump, and america by calling for peace talks.

In both summits now, america expected north koreans, to essentially commit suicide and give away there own position of strength, while america gives them nothing.

Trump is an idiot at negotiating, and its been shown both times now.

Neither trump, or pompeo, wanted peace talks with north korea, and it shows, as they gave north koreans nout for coming to the table.

No one in there right mind would make an agreement with trump, and america, like that. ie effectively handing over there power to america, so america can change there minds in a wim.

Neither trump, or america commands any trust in making agreements, both are terrible at keeping agreements. So explain why north korea should give up everything, while america gives them nothing.

At least the north korean leader can hold his head up, while trump cannot, as trump cannot negotiate, he can only bully.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
B3LI3V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Donald Trump

the man.
See there's your mistake, thinking Trump is an independent entity, that his actions are his own.

They aren't.

Whether there is war or peace between nations is determined by powers far greater than that useful idiot, and if you can't see that, you can't see very much at all.

All the world's a stage, and we need to see past the different masks on the same face, the different puppets being manipulated by the same masters... Broaden your mind.
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:14 PM   #4
mranderson

Broaden my bloody mind lol

There is a chance for peace between two nations and i am trying to.suggest supporting that but instead i shpuls broaden my mind should I !!!

Old 28-02-2019, 04:17 PM   #5
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
In trumps first year, he was pushing north korea over the edge to war, with pompeo, being head of cia.

Just because it never happened, does not mean its anything down to trump. Trump wanted war.

North koreans totally shocked trump, and america by calling for peace talks.

In both summits now, america expected north koreans, to essentially commit suicide and give away there own position of strength, while america gives them nothing.

Trump is an idiot at negotiating, and its been shown both times now.

Neither trump, or pompeo, wanted peace talks with north korea, and it shows, as they gave north koreans nout for coming to the table.

No one in there right mind would make an agreement with trump, and america, like that. ie effectively handing over there power to america, so america can change there minds in a wim.

Neither trump, or america commands any trust in making agreements, both are terrible at keeping agreements. So explain why north korea should give up everything, while america gives them nothing.

At least the north korean leader can hold his head up, while trump cannot, as trump cannot negotiate, he can only bully.

Sorry but your opinions dont match reality

There is a chance for peace in Korea but apparently I cant see very much and I have to broaden my mind

I just seem to remember the anti war days of the truth movement but obviously we all broadened our minds now orange man bad

Old 28-02-2019, 04:23 PM   #6
lewi

Wink money talks, buy the nukes....

The USA should purchase the nuclear weapons North Korea have created and that should in theory kick start the economic boom in North Korea. Once those weapons are bought they can be safely dismantled leaving the Korea peninsula in a post nuclear age and in relative peace. Then and only then can the people be reunited and some kind of human rights can come into play in the north.

Last edited by lewi; 28-02-2019 at 05:28 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:46 PM   #7
bamboozooka

libtards would rather have war than say well done don. this is how fucked up libtards are.

trump could go in a burning building and rescue 10 trafficked muslim tranny boys and libtards will say why didnt the building collapse on him

Last edited by bamboozooka; 28-02-2019 at 04:49 PM.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
libtards would rather have war than say well done don. this is how fucked up libtards are.

trump could go in a burning building and rescue 10 trafficked muslim tranny boys and libtards will say why didnt the building collapse on him
Yeah, it'd be like saving millions of people's lives through vaccines only to be accused of genocide due to a deliberate misquote. Darn libtards!
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 05:26 PM   #9
alfredo79

US want always complete submission.

But if even this Kim-Trump summit had gone fine, it means nothing: Obama got a peace deal with Iran and Cuba, George W. Bush got a peace deal with Muammar Gheddafi.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote