Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default : When god and lucifer became enemies.

: WHEN GOD AND LUCIFER BECAME ENEMIES.





At first, everything in the Universe was love and harmony. Every being loved and trusted all other beings. No being had ever died. No being had ever even dreamed about war. Everything was love! The Universe served God because of love and trust for God. God knew what was best for the Universe.

The highest created being in the Universe was Lucifer. Lucifer was called the "Covering Cherub". Apparently Lucifer was the choir director in Heaven. Lucifer was very beautiful! [Isaiah 14:12+]
But, for some reason -- that can never be fully understood here-- something changed in Lucifer’s heart and mind. He began to question God. Lucifer questioned God’s laws. Why couldn’t the angels all decide for themselves what was love? Why should there be "laws" in the Universe? Lucifer wondered...he questioned. Lucifer became proud of his beauty. He became proud of his own ideas and opinions. Lucifer wanted to be "like the Most High" [God]! Lucifer claimed that he had new ideas which would bring a new type of liberty and freedom to the angels and to the Universe.

All heaven was upset. Was this true? Lucifer began to say that not only was there a better way, but that God was unfair. Finally Lucifer accused God of being a tyrant (wicked, selfish leader)! Many angels listened to Lucifer and also began to question God.
The Father and Jesus met with the angels and tried to persuade the angels in the "rightness" of God’s ways. The Father and Jesus tried to show that they are truly love. God's laws are the explanation of love in the Universe. But, Lucifer’s arguments were clever and powerful. The angels could not see where all these arguments of Lucifer would lead!





Finally, God called for all the angels who wanted to serve God to make a choice. Would it be God or Lucifer? One third of the angels chose to join with Lucifer. War broke out in Heaven. Lucifer, who had now become "Satan", and his angels were all put out of Heaven. God could not allow "SIN" to continue in Heaven. [Luke 10:18]

Why didn’t God just quietly kill Lucifer and stop sin before Satan talked to anyone? Up to this time, all created beings had served God because of love, not fear. Before Lucifer sinned, all created beings served God because they wanted to. If God killed Lucifer, the created beings would serve God because of fear that God would kill them too.

So, God would have to "let sin continue" until the whole Universe could see for themselves how bad and terrible sin really was. Yes, God would some day have to bring sin to an end. But, God could not do it while His love and reputation (character) were questioned. God would have to prove His love through the terrible experience of sin.

It was when God was planning the creation of our world , that jealously, pride and sin came into Satan’s heart. Satan wanted to be included in the planning, but he was not God. The Bible says that Satan was put out of Heaven to our world. How & when is not fully made clear. After Satan was put out, Satan & his angels must have watched carefully what God would do next!





Now that sin had started in the Universe, would it spread beyond the one-third of the angels that chose to be with Satan? Could Satan grab power in the new world he know God was ready to create?

WHEN GOD AND LUCIFER BECAME ENEMIES
http://www.deafhope.org/theater/theatr2.htm


Question: "Why did God allow Satan and the demons to sin?"


Answer:With both the angels and humanity, God chose to present a choice. While the Bible does not give many details regarding the rebellion of Satan and the fallen angels, it seems that Satan—probably the greatest of all the angels (Ezekiel 28:12-18)—in pride chose to rebel against God in order to seek to become his own god. Satan (Lucifer) did not want to worship or obey God; he wanted to be God (Isaiah 14:12-14).Revelation 12:4is understood to be a figurative description of one third of the angels choosing to follow Satan in his rebellion, becoming the fallen angels—demons.

Unlike humanity, however, the choice the angels had to follow Satan or remain faithful to God was an eternal choice. The Bible presents no opportunity for the fallen angels to repent and be forgiven. Nor does the Bible indicate that it is possible for more of the angels to sin. The angels who remain faithful to God are described as the “elect angels” (1 Timothy 5:21). Satan and the fallen angels knew God in all His glory. For them to rebel, despite what they knew about God, was the utmost of evil. As a result, God does not give Satan and the other fallen angels the opportunity to repent. Further, the Bible gives us no reason to believe they would repent even if God gave them the chance (1 Peter 5:8). God gave Satan and the angels the same choice He gave Adam and Eve, to obey Him or not. The angels had a free-will choice to make; God did not force or encourage any of the angels to sin. Satan and the fallen angels sinned of their own free will and therefore are worthy of God's eternal wrath in the lake of fire.

Why did God give the angels this choice, when He knew what the results would be? God knew that one-third of the angels would rebel and therefore be cursed to the eternal fire. God also knew that Satan would further his rebellion by tempting humanity into sin. So, why did God allow it? The Bible does not explicitly give the answer to this question. The same can be asked of almost any evil action. Why does God allow it? Ultimately, it comes back to God’s sovereignty over His creation. The Psalmist tells us, “As for God, His way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30). If God’s ways are “perfect,” then we can trust that whatever He does—and whatever He allows—is also perfect. So the perfect plan from our perfect God was to allow sin. Our minds are not God’s mind, nor are our ways His ways, as He reminds us inIsaiah 55:8-9.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/angels-s...#ixzz2XtC2V2pu

WHY ANGELS WERE ALLOWED TO SIN?



OMNIPRESENT

LUCIFER Created TECHNOLOGY and provide it to the whole WORLD because he cannot be Omnipresent. And he TRUSTED not even his OWN ANGELS who joined him, he gave them all TECHNOLOGY so he could SPY on them also, because he was not OMNIPRESENT like the Creator.

Ronald Wederfoort
IT Business Consultant
5999 5156118
Tweeter :@usacuracao
YouTube - FACEBOOK - Linkedin
Skype Name: ronald.wederfoort
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Myth and metaphor buddy.
Taking this stuff too seriously can seriously affect positive social interaction.
Be happy.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
Question: "Why did God allow Satan and the demons to sin?"
Comes down to free will and choice. To see if his creation would turn to the light or turn into the darkness.(i mean spiritual energies, not visible light and dark)

I believe that there was a time when humans where just like animals, and had no evil. The garden of eden story depicts a time when evil first came into the world.

This is because humans have certain brain receptors that access some sort of energy, or something that we label as evil. The people running our world know that when humans do evil, they are tapping into some sort of energy that only humans can tap into on earth, as we have certain brain receptors opened up.
^^
This is what is depicted by garden of eden. Once we where as pure as animals, but something or someone may of changed humans to access something that we call evil.

The ptb know this, and they will not tell the public as to tell them this would confirm the garden of eden story, and people may feel vindicated that religions are true. The science community will cheat and eventually turn of these brain receptors, and then claim falsehoods saying that religion was false, when in fact the very act of what science knows, shows that the garden of eden story is true.

So remember next time you do something evil, your tapping into something that animals cannot tap into. Its either or energy or realm that we access with our brains, and its what we call the evil. Animals cannot tap into this.

Evil has a purpose in the world. But with our brains and capability to think and reason, we may be able to turn it completely off one day. But science will only vindicate religion by this, as it proves evil is outside of us, and we tap into it.

I personally think planet earth is the literal hell from the bible, and its upto to us to fix it. We are all in this together.

Last edited by andy1033; 02-07-2013 at 12:49 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
identro
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 213
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Very informative, really like the story... from my understanding there are 3 gods we need to look out for, one being the creator of the universe (Infinite creator' and then you have `god´ and ´satan´ which I think are in reverse... the latter 2 being demigods.
identro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
awakenedbeing
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 96
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hmmmm,

your theory is interesting but one of many.


Another argument is that god and Lucifer are one and the same. God created everything out of himself and as such the devil must also be a part of God as everything in creation is. God is also all knowing, so in any case, God knew that Lucifer would rebel against him and in fact allowed him to. God also knew that Lucifer would become Satan and become the cause of all suffering.

So if god knew this, why was it allowed to happen?

I feel that the timeless battle between good and evil is merely a game. Two polar opposites of the same being at war with itself.

The dark forces seek to overthrow and dominate, the light forces seek peace and unity. If the dark wins, all hell will be unleashed, if the light wins then balance must be achieved.

But what is balance? Darkness must and always will exist in a creation of polarity. But darkness has gotten out of control.

Order must be restored, and peace, for those who seek it, must be granted.

If all humanity turns their back on God, then Satan has won in which case a dark order will overtake creation. However if only one being remains faithful to god, then Satan was wrong, and light must reign.

God and Lucifer are not enemies as such, just characters in a game. Satan knows God's power, and he knows his efforts are futile. God is the creator of the game, the creator of all including Satan himself.

The 144000 will rise, and overthrow Satan.

Satan will return to the darkness.

And man will know peace.

But Satan will always try to temp. Once our eyes have been truly opened and we are no longer under his spell of deception, we must never allow our selves to tempted again.

Yin and Yang, Light and Dark, Good and Bad etc. Each serves their purpose, and the ultimate pinnacle of both good and evil is to enlighten.

We can learn through love or learn through pain.

In either case we still learn.

And once we have truly learned, we will all return home to our father as all children do. For we are his children, and we love him. He loves us unconditionally, we have just forgotten who we are. We are him, he is us, we are one.

Last edited by awakenedbeing; 02-07-2013 at 01:10 PM.
awakenedbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
palestine_hill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: it's a secret
Posts: 388
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

A great post!
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #7
awakenedbeing
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 96
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by identro View Post
Very informative, really like the story... from my understanding there are 3 gods we need to look out for, one being the creator of the universe (Infinite creator' and then you have `god´ and ´satan´ which I think are in reverse... the latter 2 being demigods.
I couldn't agree more.

The true creator is the creator of all, our true father.

Then we have "God the Good", and "Satan the Evil", two characters in a game, rulers of the matrix. There to balance a game of opposite sides.
awakenedbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

God loves unconditionally.
There is no real conflict. Only self imposed separation.
__________________
loving life

Last edited by klara; 02-07-2013 at 12:50 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
awakenedbeing
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 96
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
God loves unconditionally.
There is no real conflict. Only self imposed separation.
How do you mean self imposed?
awakenedbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenedbeing View Post
How do you mean self imposed?
Separation is a choice.
Just like being in a body, which appears separate from environment.
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #11
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

this fairy tale needs to die lol Lucifer is a euphemism for a self centered ego, people offload their iniquitous bullcrap onto this poor non existant fellow because they aren't quite realized enough to know they are the devil until they get that little guy to submit to the power of the god inside them.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #12
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenedbeing View Post
How do you mean self imposed?
meaning the human makes the wrong decisions on the center of its own being and thinking. they center from ego, that is self imposed.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #13
heartbeatsalute
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 15,927
Likes: 43 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
this fairy tale needs to die lol Lucifer is a euphemism for a self centered ego, people offload their iniquitous bullcrap onto this poor non existant fellow because they aren't quite realized enough to know they are the devil until they get that little guy to submit to the power of the god inside them.

Wise words, your inner being ONLY is real.
__________________
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #14
lionofjudah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 411
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
[SIZE="5"]

The highest created being in the Universe was Lucifer.
Nope, that is a myth. The highest created being was Christ, "big brother".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
[SIZE="5"] As a result, God does not give Satan and the other fallen angels the opportunity to repent.
Not true. All beings everywhere and at all times have the opportunity to repent. For God to take that away would be major hypocrisy on his part. Satan and his followers choose not to repent. They are of a single mind. But they could repent if they chose to. It would be insanity for a righteous God to take that choice away.

Last edited by lionofjudah; 02-07-2013 at 03:30 PM.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
lionofjudah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 411
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
this fairy tale needs to die lol Lucifer is a euphemism for a self centered ego, people offload their iniquitous bullcrap onto this poor non existant fellow because they aren't quite realized enough to know they are the devil until they get that little guy to submit to the power of the god inside them.
Vern, I usually agree with everywhere you say, but in this case, be careful. There ARE demons and good beings "angels" in the universe. It's not all about us physical fleshy beings walking about the earth!

Last edited by lionofjudah; 02-07-2013 at 03:33 PM.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #16
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Why does LUCIFER NEED TECHNOLOGY?????

Nice posting my Brothers and Sisters,

All of you who have followed LUCIFER, what have you learned from having FREE WILL, and SIN????

Why does LUCIFER need TECHNOLOGY?

MANY QUESTIONS to ask him, dont you believe my brothers and sisters.

Well LUCIFER him self does not TRUST even his ANGELS, because why is he
using technology on them. Who is the ones using all HIS TECHNOLOGY
the RICH his ELITE, because he does not TRUST them.

VERY FUNNY in deed.

THE NSA a a TOOL of LUCIFER to control all his ANGELS who needed to be watched to keep his AGENDA hidden.

But you can see all over the WORLD people are tired of CORRUPTION and PROMISES which LUCIFER said he would do for them. HOW are you going ot do that o LUCIFER???
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #17
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default LUCIFER - NSA Technology and Surveillance Systems

LUCIFER - NSA Technology and Surveillance Systems and PROGRAMS can not stop this Awakening!!!


http://ronaldwederfoort.blogspot.com...veillance.html



WORLD IN ACTION BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE



Dear Brothers and Sisters how are all today.

Ok, before i start with this subject, the NSA is watching everything I am writing and posting, and because this is a very delicate issue, they tried to clean the data on my screen. But as i said i will continue to tell the
TRUTH what really is going on.

LUCIFER needed and provided his angels and those Elites with the Technology so he could control the situations and conditions in the WORLD. Yes the TECHNOLOGY was not intended alone for us, but
also for his OWN angels who he also did not TRUST.

Ask your self who is using the TECHNOLOGY is it the POOR PEOPLE? No,
Is the Rich, Elites, and middle class people who in a way have money to pay for these Technology.
which is created by them slef's. All of them also are being watched by Lucifer and his angels.
And each one off them have to report to a higher brother or sister. T

WHY does he NEED TECHNOLOGY? Well first because he cannot be every where at the same time, so
he needs this TECHNOLOGY as his TOOL. Because he needed also to watch his own ANGELS,
who has joined him.

The NSA one of his Created TOOL, he needed to do find out what we all were doing or saying.
So LUCIFER did not TRUST even his own Angels. Why would he need to spy on all of us?

So my Brothers and Sisters, thats why EDWARD SNOWDEN had information which was very delicated.

But the PRESSURE and TEST are on LUCIFER , because is his own groups are the ones, who have put everything in a Bad situation of Corruption, and the situation got from WORSE to BAD.

THE UNITED NATIONS is a LUCIFERIAN organization to control all of humanity.

But everyday i see many of my brothers and sisters who are wakening up, and taking back their LIFES.

I have nothing against LUCIFER, but the TEST is on him, and he knows that to. Because he understand that he was the one who started it, and promised he could do it. But we have seen alone destruction and no harmony.

BE THE CHANGE







GOD BLESS the WORLD, and bless Lucifer and his fallen ones to go back in the LIGHT.

Ronald Wederfoort
IT Business Consultant
5999 5156118
Tweeter :@usacuracao
YouTube - FACEBOOK - Linkedin
http://1436929.talkfusion.com/home.asp
Skype Name: ronald.wederfoort
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #18
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofjudah View Post
Vern, I usually agree with everywhere you say, but in this case, be careful. There ARE demons and good beings "angels" in the universe. It's not all about us physical fleshy beings walking about the earth!
all I am saying is within us is the truth of heaven and hell and our choices make this life one or the other. I will stay from saying there are no "demons" even though the thought is ludicrous to me that we'd entertain such ideas. the divine knows id rather not be tested by some fanatic on the other side of the energetic spectrum; though in reality ego based thinking is quite the same as being possessed.

Still we can raise the god/goddess in us or the other. A thought occurred to me just now that ego being satan is like a parallel universe we channel compared to that of spirit. Hmm now ive gone and made myself think.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #19
lionofjudah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 411
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Haha, it's complex. Yet in "the end" (hate that expression) the simplicity will dumbfound most of humanity, I think. There are good and bad spirits, some of which are in human bodies. That's how I see it.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #20
matteria
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Illinois, US
Posts: 775
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Really want to share this song as I find it fits very well (w/o the lyrics) the mystery of God, the experience of 'not knowing' Him while trying to 'know' Him... so a big part of the soul's journey in a mortal life.
matteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.