Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 16-09-2014, 12:10 PM   #281
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.
Default Worth a try.

But what makes anyone think they won't turn off the water pumps and the electricity with the click of a mouse? Or respond to peaceful disobedience with automated drones and a shower of bullets? Or biowarfare, if it was the majority of the population? Bare in mind, I'm only considering the technology we know about. If they deem us enough of a threat, they will respond with violence and if we're not prepared for that, the peaceful revolution will be over very quickly.

Like the man says, change the projector reel.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #282
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeika View Post
Hiya Folks…

On reading David’s Newsletter tonight I felt I had to make this post!

I have had a look round to see if I could see another one and couldn’t so here goes…

In the Newsletter it says:

“This is a time for like-minded people to come together in mutual support and to prepare a strategy of peaceful non-compliance. There is far more strength in numbers than doing this alone.”

The way things are going, maybe we should start this sooner rather than later, I wouldn’t know where we could start, but I am sure that many of you have an idea!

So I think this is a good idea, and will help all I can!

What do you all think?
I don't feel put upon by the elite. They haven't instigated any plans that infringe on my liberties. Although I do think the bedroom tax(in the uk) is a bit much.
I cannot protect my rights until they threaten them.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #283
sazrael
Premier Subscribers

Location: Hucknall, Nottingham, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Milky Way.

As of yet there are not enough awake people in the world to make a real difference with non compliance. That is why the awakening must continue before this strategy will work.

Other than sharing information to friends, family and people we know, I think one important tact we should take is awakening through heart energy. People are locked into the low vibrational energy matrix of their chakra systems. They are solely focused on themselves and survival which is not conducive to world reform, freedom and peace.

Their thoughts are linked with their lower chakras and bypass the heart chakra therefore they generate no higher thought. Its a feedback loop with one negative thought stimulating the lower chakra and the lower chakra then causing the mind to have lower/base/un-awoken thought. This is all triggered by the Saturn matrix programming of ourselves and our reality. If we can break that chain, we have the best chance to free the minds of the people and for the people and free the world.

To do that we need to flood the world with heart energy which can be done on focusing on the heart and picturing the energy from the heart flowing out of the hands and top of the head into the desired location. This is done most effectively in groups of people who understand how this works and for whom this isn't just a pseudo scientific concept.

If we were to do this in all our respective parts of the world regularly and at key points in the earth's energy field we would stand the best chance of changing human perception. We would be changing the reel from which our virtual reality movie matrix emanates from. This would be because we are changing that low vibrational matrix of negative energy with a much 'higher' one of positivity. People would start to break their programming because the information matrix they would be decoding would be one of higher thought, freedom, love, compassion, empathy, truth and security and not of the opposite.

This would in turn promote people to see the truth for what it is as they would be more balanced and capable of free, analytical, critical thinking of subjects that require a higher thought process to understand which is one of the knowing intuitive heart.

Once there are enough people in knowledge of what's going on and whose energy decoding system is centred and powered by the heart, organising mass compliance will be easy and will come as second nature.

Please share your thoughts and most importantly, lets start to activate real change and put this revolution into motion. We can organise groups that may start as small at first and begin to flood the energy sea around us with a higher, more harmonious energy.

Our groups will grow, as will our hearts and the hearts of the people of the Earth.

David Icke - "infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion."
sazrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:03 PM   #284
optimalunity

Non compliance does not work. Not just because of the lack of numbers but because it is not a creative energy.

Most awakened people have yet to awake to the type of World they DO want to live in.

They bleat on about no NWO, but have no clue how to alternatively manage 7.3 Billion inhabitants.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 12:48 PM   #285
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

A strategy for peaceful non compliance.
Now how does that work? It's a bit of an oxymoron. You know, crossing non-compliance with peaceful. Even the word peaceful is an oxymoron. Peace-Full. Two words. Peace becomes Piece and Full becomes Whole. We get Piece/Whole.

So, why not just have a strategy for non compliance without the Piece/Whole oxymoron?
We'd better look at Strategy. "The king arranged his soldiers Strategically". In order to have a strategy you need pieces to put on the board. Not much point in having a strategy unless there are pieces, and if you have pieces, you'll have to have a king to strategically non comply them.

So why not simply have a noncompliance? So let's look at noncompliance. Two words, Non and Comply. So people who are complying should do something else. Those who are doing something else don't need a strategy.

So why not just do something else? Why don't people who are not doing something else do something else? Yeeee hay. Whooo hooo! Cracked it! Finished. Brownie points for Poly please..

Last edited by polyhedron; 13-06-2015 at 12:49 PM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 10:36 PM   #286
optimalunity

A peaceful non compliance strategy is as useful and effective as saying to someone lets protest by "not breathing".

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2015, 08:50 AM   #287
jessexposing

Firstly you all need to stop planning and revieling your inner thoughts online. Only discuss FACE TO FACE with people you trust. Only discuss facts online.

It is an intelligence psyop probably created to capture dangerously intelligent people during WWII. To be precise they killed 2.5 million thinkers along with 6 million jews.
jessexposing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #288
kyrani99

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
hmmm how to fuck up the system without getting anyone hurt is a hard one.
It is much easier than you might think.
We need to stand against the means of control. There is a story sold to the masses but that story won't stick if it were not that people are affected individually.

What people need to appreciate is that there is a massive and toxic under-culture. They are not highly organized with memberships and local leaders. Instead there are grass roots networks. These networks are like a humane person's circle of friends but where humane people associate with others for the love of friendship, for inhumane people their circle of friends are really their partners in crime. And within these networks there is a continual struggle for power among its members.

They cannot manipulate and control others around them without like-minded others. That is why they form loose networks. And these networks are also all networked because when people move from one area to a new area they become involved with a new network but they themselves then become the hub between the new network and the old. In this way the networks are all interlinked worldwide.

How to overcome the foul games and not only avoid others gaining power and influence over you to manipulate and control you, but to regain and retain your health and long life. Here I have made a video series to explain the basics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0 Knowing the truth you can overcome the attempts that are made to adversely influence you. You can also help send those, who look to profit from disease while lying about the human condition, bankrupt because you won't get sick anymore.

When enough humane people do this and support one another, there will be a great awakening to enlightenment. And at the same time the evil people will perish because not only they lose control but they cannot get what they call their quintessential, their narcissistic supply. They perish without a single gun being fired.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote