Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 30-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #121
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
Publicity seems to be the gain here.. I could be wrong tho

Yes, it seems like this.

There was a good run on YT.
2nd most watched vid yesterday.

Folks getting more interested in the old news, finally.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #122
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Looks like a nice book to me, I will have to read it.

Anyway, I hope the link for the CNN show will be posted on YT.

I think, its a good idea to post Mr A's speech at UN summit in this context again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs
THANKS FOR THE VIDEO!

That was BY FAR one of the most inspiring, heart-felt, and honest speeches I have ever heard a leader give. The sort of thing you'll get in a movie, not in real life. People need to spread this far and wide so your average john and jane doe get to see it and get to see for themselves exactly how evil and dangerous Iran is. Our governments must think we're seriously stupid for fucks sake. But, then again, most people are because even if they watch this video they'll still do nothing if Iran gets raided. V Sad.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #123
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
funny how the website you linked to thought this was news to catagorise under 'sci-Tech' Surely such news should be under THEIR catagory 'Nation/World' don't you think? V Odd.

Anyhow, to add my thoughts, I think this is all too organised to be any prelude to a REAL alien disclosure. It's possible it's a bogus one to give TPTB a common ememy for their NWO. I still think London 2012 will be the big EVENT so to speak.

What really baffle's me and shocks me that I don't hear this more and more from other people is the fact that Aliens, REAL aliens that is, are far more likely to either be massive beings, much bigger than humans, probably giant-like OR they will be tiny, very tiny, probably insect-like. To automatically assume they will be round about human size (give or take) is a flawed assumption. When you consider the universe and the different sizes of stars and planets and the complete randomness of it all, it's far more probably that we are totally different in stature. Maybe this is the very reason they haven't announced themselves openly to us? They could be so big that it would be near on impossible for us to accomidate them and work together. Or they could be so small, we're too much of a threat to them.

It's such an obvious issue to me and I'd love to know if anyone has given this topic any serious thought. As I said, I shocked that this isn't brought up more because simply assuming that they will be simular to us in size is crazy and completly based on pre-concieved ideas. Personally, I will laugh at any so called 'official' disclosure or unveiling event if the alien presented is human size, this will convince me it's a false flag NWO manipulation.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote