Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 30-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Amazing People Amazing Life

If you find amazing people who turned their life around please add it here.

We know all too well that life can be destroyed in an instant but, because we live in a duality, the opposite can be true.

Eben Alexander - According to a MD, he was going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life but...
https://youtu.be/qbkgj5J91hE

Anita Moorjani - Terminal cancer disappeared
https://youtu.be/vvmABrII35c

Liam Phillips was given 24 hours left to live and he chose life
https://youtu.be/AQ_jbC3CGNU

You don't have to know the exact step how your miracle may manifest. Just trust that it will happen somehow and you will open the door to another possibilities. Do not lock the door by saying that can't be done because science etc says so.
We are robbed of our true potential by the programming.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2016, 03:59 PM   #2
paddy_blake

This guy is pretty amazing:

My philosophy for a happy life | Sam Berns | TEDxMidAtlantic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #3
elshaper

It just shows, we are more capable than we've been lead to believe.

6 REAL LIFE CASES OF THE POWER OF MIND OVER MATTER

^^^ Weight loss experiment is interesting one!

6 PEOPLE WITH REAL LIFE SUPERPOWERS

Last edited by elshaper; 28-10-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:08 AM   #4
ms_loren

Inspiring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you find amazing people who turned their life around please add it here.

We know all too well that life can be destroyed in an instant but, because we live in a duality, the opposite can be true.

Eben Alexander - According to a MD, he was going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life but...
https://youtu.be/qbkgj5J91hE

Anita Moorjani - Terminal cancer disappeared
https://youtu.be/vvmABrII35c

Liam Phillips was given 24 hours left to live and he chose life
https://youtu.be/AQ_jbC3CGNU

You don't have to know the exact step how your miracle may manifest. Just trust that it will happen somehow and you will open the door to another possibilities. Do not lock the door by saying that can't be done because science etc says so.
We are robbed of our true potential by the programming.
ms_loren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #5
elshaper

The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
www. bbc.co.uk/news/business-39339036

In 2003

Now
Old 01-04-2017, 11:27 AM   #6
decode reality
Inactive

I went to a friend's event last week. She was promoting the benefits of juicing. A couple of people who'd had serious health issues (heart problems, prostrate cancer) spoke whose lives had been turned around by incorporating fresh homemade juices and smoothies into their diet. I sampled some of the stuff they were making, and it was so rejuvenating. Like the elixir of life.

Aren't energy drinks and the like a colossal con!? It made me think of how people are conditioned to feel they "should" deteriorate in vitality at a certain point in their life. Not quite so.

A guy called Dr Sebi was mentioned, there's a lot of his work on Youtube.

Last edited by decode reality; 01-04-2017 at 11:29 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:12 AM   #7
decode reality
Inactive

(I found this on Facebook - which goes to show it's not all dross on there if your eyes are open.)

ERICA M. B. ASHTON

GUIDING TEENS TO THE PEACEFUL PLACE WITHIN

Trinidad & Tobago - The Good News

She lost 3 siblings suddenly and unexpectedly in the course of a year and a half. First 2 sisters within months of each other and finally her only brother the following year. She was reeling, angry, ungrounded, she got ill. What helped her through was the support of her family and friends, her yoga practice, and ?later on, the community of Yoga 4 Youth, headed by Katherine Dalton-Brown, friend and partner. When Erica got on her yoga mat she couldn't think about anything but the movement...and her breath. At the end of a yoga class, she felt good.

It's that feeling, that ability, that tool that Erica wants to share with the students at Success Laventille Secondary School to help them negotiate difficult lives. Erica and a team of teachers from Yoga 4 Youth have been teaching yoga to the students for several years. They have been teaching an open class during lunchtime on Fridays, and from February this year, every other Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as yoga is now part of the PE curriculum for Form 1 students. Yoga at Success Laventille arose out of the documentary movie Art Connect. Principal Hamida Baksh and Vice Principal Stacey Lezama have provided leadership and tremendous support for the program.

Yoga 4 Youth provides classes as a way of giving back to the community. For the expanded programme to the Form 1 students, they asked friends and family to donate money for yoga mats and were on their way. Erica is passionate about the programme and feels strongly that "we should stop complaining and do something. We can all make a difference."

The classes have been well received and the yoga teachers are now part of the school's family. Erica has observed that the students (she also teaches SEA students at Bishop Anstey Junior School and children's classes in the studio) are distracted, wired but also exhausted. They say "Miss, we just want the peace and quiet". They love the deep relaxation at the end of class and are often reluctant to return to their regular lives after class. She feels strongly that the combination of the pressure to perform, technology, diet, and over stimulation have serious long term effects on them. She says, "Our children are speaking to us but we're not hearing." She expresses deep gratitude for being able to provide them with an oasis of quiet in their day and in their lives. She gives them tools and teaches them that they can find that sense of calm on their own, by taking time out, by coming back to their breath.

Erica sees yoga as a way in...hearing them, seeing them, having no judgement, creating connection and building relationships. Trust and safety are essential features of the relationships. She says "they are just like me. I had the benefit of support when I was at Naparima Girls' High School. I have the responsibility of being there for them, like people were there for me." About the problems that plague us in our country, Erica says, "This is not bigger than us; we can do this. A lot of money is not required to fix things, it's our will that's required."

The team at Yoga 4 Youth is hoping to do more. In the past, they have provided yoga and meditation classes to the teachers at Success Laventille and look forward to starting back with them. They are also broadening their support by facilitating vision, hearing and behavioural/psychological assessments for students, and the required follow up work.

In the meantime, this woman from Gasparillo would like us all to remember to stop...laugh...come back to our breath, be present with yourself in the moment you are in right now.

https://www.facebook.com/86624280018...type=3&theater
Old 23-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #8
elshaper

I don't mean to emphasis money is the only thing in the world but following from the smoothie man above, this one is from homeless to billionaire.
Just shows anything is possible.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #9
elshaper

It's never too late to start anything. Only your pre-programmed mind stops you.

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 29-07-2017, 06:41 PM   #10
elshaper

Beautifully made short documentary of a woman.

https://youtu.be/jC_9SYuxUsU
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 30-07-2017, 06:44 AM   #11
blue_doughnut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2SNwKvWiVc

its the guy with the blue character.
blue_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 07:51 AM   #12
sylias

I propose myself. Most don't know what the fuck I've been through and where I am now.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 07:55 AM   #13
sylias

David Icke's journey himself is quite amazing too by the way. Oh really
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #14
elshaper

wow, I like his painting.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 10-09-2017, 10:34 AM   #15
decode reality
Inactive

How One Former Fugitive Visualized His Path from the FBI’s Most Wanted List to Community Champion

By D. Amari Jackson - July 23, 2017, Atlantic Black Star

When Malik Wade closes his eyes, it often has little to do with sleep. Instead, the San Francisco native visualizes an extraordinary world, one where the less fortunate succeed despite overwhelming odds, where impoverished urban youth recognize and push past the countless traps society sets for them, and where he rises from the smoldering ashes of his own destruction to erect an inspiring new existence for himself and the larger community.

It is a vision, in numerous ways, that has come to be manifested. Nearly five years ago, Wade, an avid meditator, walked away from the gates of federal prison and began a life far different from the one that had him incarcerated in April of 2000 on drug and gun charges. The former dealer and fugitive who once spent the better part of a decade on the FBI’s Most Wanted list now runs the Scholastic Interest Group (SIG), an acclaimed nonprofit program which mentors young men and student athletes ages 12 to 18 in under-served communities. Wade enjoys productive relationships with key city officials and leaders, including the elected public defender of San Francisco and former mayoral candidate, Jeff Adachi. He is a regular at the city’s juvenile justice courthouse, its schools, and its under-served communities, where he engages and speaks on behalf of young men in need of such a willing and seasoned advocate.

“When I got out, I hit the ground running,” acknowledges Wade, who “wanted the community to know I had reinvented myself. So I started speaking at juvenile homes and high schools. During that time, I was in the process of formulating my own nonprofit organization” and for “the last four years, I’ve been meticulously and methodically building upon my work in the community through my nonprofit and the mentoring of young men.”

Given his brief time on the outside and the depths from whence he came, Wade’s accomplishments are inspiring. In 2013, while building his nonprofit, Wade was accepted into Stanford Law School’s Project ReMADE, an entrepreneurship training program for the formerly incarcerated. Through the program he began speaking on college campuses about his experiences while continuing to engage youth in prison, schools and at the local YMCA. Wade’s visibility on the college circuit led to his co-facilitation of a class at the University of California at Berkeley called “Black and Male in America.” In 2015 he launched a monthly, expenses-paid collegiate tour for his SIG youth. And three months ago Wade took 14 of his mentees on a 10-day cultural excursion to Accra, Ghana.

Such efforts are much needed in a country where many young African-American males risk following in Wade’s former footsteps. An estimated 1 in 4 Black males born today can expect to end up behind bars at some point in their lifetimes. According to a study by The Sentencing Project, African-Americans are incarcerated at more than five times the rate of whites in state prisons, and 10 times the rate of whites in five states. And despite similar rates of drug use between the two groups, the rate of African-Americans arrested for drug charges is almost four times that of whites.

“His salvation is our salvation,” insists Adachi, who recently penned the foreword for Wade’s new autobiography, “Pressure: From FBI Fugitive to Freedom.” As the only elected public defender in the state of California, and a 15-year veteran of the position who has handled more than 3,000 criminal cases, Adachi is well aware of the social value of Wade’s remarkable transformation. “Malik’s triumph against all odds is a testament to what is possible if we help, rather than hinder, the former incarcerated in our communities.”

Those odds were daunting from the start. Raised in San Francisco public housing by a single mother, and separated from a father in federal prison, Wade started selling crack at age 15. After numerous run-ins with authorities for drugs and possession of firearms, Wade was indicted in 1993 and, given his substantial record and fear of a lengthy sentence, fled the country for Canada where he nervously bounced around Vancouver and several provinces for seven years. Once suspicious Canadian authorities began to close in, the exhausted fugitive successfully maneuvered his way back into the United States, crossing the border in the trunk of a car. However, not long after, federal authorities finally apprehended Wade on April 12, 2000 in Minneapolis. To avoid a life sentence, he immediately pled guilty and received 15 years.

“Once I went to prison, I completely reshifted my paradigm and totally immersed myself in study, studying between 10-12 hours per day,” recalls Wade, who found value in metaphysical works by the likes of Jiddu Krishnamurti and Ra Un Nefer Amen. Although recognizing the need to change “as soon as the feds put those handcuffs on me,” his actual transformation “was a very calm and gradual process that came about through steadfast prayer and meditation, and by trying to remove all of the toxicities and impurities from my body.” Meditation played a particularly valuable role for Wade as “it calmed me down quite a bit and helped me tap into some of those latent powers that were dormant.” This metamorphosis was further buoyed by “having a regimen of waking up every day at 5 in the morning, being disciplined and focused, not using the n-word, trying to remove the misogynistic tendencies from my being, and trying to see the world in a different light.”

Ultimately, Wade’s imprisonment helped him “come to grips with the reality of how my criminal manifestations came about and why I no longer felt it was humane for me to continue in that lane.”

Since being released without a single disciplinary infraction in November of 2012, Wade has forged a lane of his own while sharing his dramatic account with all who will listen. And though his eventful pre-incarceration life makes for a compelling story, he is committed to ensuring others pull from a different script.

“I can’t tell them what to do, but I just warn them about making certain choices and decisions,” says Wade, noting there is no “one particular panacea or universal remedy” for reaching youth. “I talk to them about my life as a living testimony to what can happen if you involve yourself with crime.” Wade adds, “The young men I mentor know that I care because I put so much time into it.”

But, to be clear, the disciplined man who continues to meditate four times a day expects no accolades for visualizing and then actualizing a more extraordinary world for himself and those around him. In a recent interview with KPFA’s Hard Knock Radio, Wade selflessly clarifies his ultimate purpose.

“I feel I have a spiritual, sacred and ancestral duty to do this type of work,” said Wade, who devoted a segment of his recent book to apologizing to those his former life may have harmed. “I certainly don’t deserve any accolades or pats on the back for this type of work because I can visibly see Malcolm or Marcus chastising me about accepting a pat on the back.

“So, as far I’m concerned, I am doing what I should be doing.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/07/...nity-champion/
Old 22-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #16
elshaper

She deserves an entry here.

Quote:
The 81-year-old bodybuilder

Ernestine began her fitness journey at age 56, and at age 71 she won her first bodybuilding competition. Now she inspires others to get into fitness - whatever their age.

www. bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/3070b034-d63e-4eeb-85e1-55c3151324b0?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=bbcthree&intc_campaign=bbcthree&intc_linkname=vidclip_bodybuilder_contentcard26

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 22-03-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:54 PM   #17
Sabrina
Inactive

I'm sure you've all heard of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA

Nick Vujicic was born without arms and legs - great motivational speaker makes me cry every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPbY9ufnQY

Lizzie Velasquez - got over being labelled ' the ugliest women alive' - beautiful woman

Last edited by Sabrina; 22-03-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:07 PM   #18
elshaper

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 10-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #19
decode reality
Inactive

(This is what the so-called "disadvantaged" and "marginalised" of society are capable of when they're oriented in the right direction. DR)

Old 13-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #20
elshaper

Default Courage & determination

I'd add this woman for turning her life around.
Quite frankly, if I were in her situation I wouldn't have been able to start another relationship or even marry.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45168010

A Town Cursed by Jesus