Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-12-2016, 04:44 AM   #41
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I consulted a naturopath/former GP and he advised Vit D drops, a Vit B capsule in addition to my injecable Vit B, lactoferrin at night and methyl guard to help with my elevated homocysteine levels (until we get that under control with diet).

I buy my sauerkraut, as I just have so much else to do.
There is a nice Bavarian one that I can get here. (Hengstenberg)

Beware for anyone looking at nut spread/butter, the Kraft brand of cashew spread has HF corn syrup and a raft of other crap. Always read the labels.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 04:46 AM   #42
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I been Gluten Free and haven't taken any supplements for close to two years and my immune system has been functioning perfectly till now; but I just came down with a cold virus. I ordered 2 supplements for the cold. A St. Johnswort extract and Monolaurin, an extract found in coconut oil but they probably wont arrive till long after my cold is gone.

Funny. I've been taking coconut oil all along but stopped and switched to olive oil several days before I came down with my cold. I also went three or 4 days without any liver or organ meat smoothies because I just got tired of them along with the coconut oil.

I don't think it's a coincidence that I just happened to come down with a cold at the same time I changed my diet but aside from the fact that I did, I can't help wondering if there was something that caused me to get tired of eating that way. I feel almost as though I was programmed or deceived by the cold virus. Is that even possible;or am I starting to loose my mind?
We know for a fact that someone with an imbalance of candida will crave sugar so it's possible the virus affected your food choices.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 17-12-2016, 04:53 AM   #43
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
We know for a fact that someone with an imbalance of candida will crave sugar so it's possible the virus affected your food choices.
I read somewhere, it could have been science fiction; that viruses were believed to be advanced forms of life. Could it be that the virus was about to go extinct from my body and sent out a last ditch effort to get me to change my diet in order for it to survive; and like a dummy I fell for it?
Old 17-12-2016, 04:57 AM   #44
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I read somewhere, it could have been science fiction; that viruses were believed to be advanced forms of life. Could it be that the virus was about to go extinct from my body and sent out a last ditch effort to get me to change my diet in order for it to survive; and like a dummy I fell for it?
Could be, I have also read something about this. As I recall there was an astrobiologist suggesting that the most plausible way for alien life forms to colonise the planet would be viruses hitching a ride on meteors. Never say never.

Old 17-12-2016, 08:28 AM   #45
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Atm I am using different things to get rid of candida on a dayli basis. I use aloe vera, bicsrbonate soda, cider vinegar, msm, collodial silver, coconut oil, olive leaf tea, bee pollen, probiotic yogurt. I normally take minimum 5 of these things pr day and I started eating better again.

For a long time I was doing great but after my dog died i started eating poor food and drink. Took about 18 months before my symptoms came back. A few yearsago i did a good cure with collodial silver ect and it kept the Candida down till 4 months ago or so.

I get this nasty allergy Ibreak out in hives all over. Get tired moody ect.

So anyway I finally pulled myself up and started doing something about it again.

I never tried the combi I am doing now so should be interesting. Just started on the silver and I do get some nasty dieoff reactions atm but it could be worse.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 01:30 AM   #46
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am really pleased that I bought the series. We are also getting all the full interviews with the practitioners and Dr Tom is now making short videos for us over the next few weeks. Its been fantastic to be able to take control of this thing that has ruled over me like a warlord. For the first time in a very long time I feel powerful and free.

Old 30-12-2016, 01:02 AM   #47
the tealady
Forum Advisor

There is a new online summit starting 30Dec for free that deals with Auto immune disease and pain. http://autoimmunerevolution.org/sche...+%28Builder%29

Like last time, packages can be purchased for additional interviews and other materials.

Old 30-12-2016, 04:59 AM   #48
surfsteve

I didn't realize it when I started the biofilm thread but the more I read, the more I believe that biofilms are the real problem masking themselves as autoimmune diseases.

1. Get rid of foods that feed microbes that cause biofilms like wheat and dairy.

2. Kill bad microbes that cause biofilm with coconut oil, monolaurin, garlic and natural antibiotics.

3. Replace bad microbes with good microbes that don't cause biofilm like fermented foods, lacto bacteria and natto.

4. Dissolve the biofilm deposits and many autoimmune diseases go away. Do this with digestive and other enzymes, papain, bromelain and serrapeptase that also provide a good environment for good microbes.

Also. I found this by googling quotations.
Parasitic "Biofilms & Auto-Immune" Diseases"
Quote:
Arthritis, like all other biofilm-related diseases, is caused by a parasitic biofilm that grows throughout the body wherever it can find an opening wide enough for a cell to grow through. The immune system will attack the intruder wherever it finds it, and, because the film is invisible to medical diagnosis, it appear that the immune system is attacking its own body.

The body's immune system does not attack itself, however, that it appears to do so indicates that there is something there that is "not-self", whether or not it is visible or acknowledged by western medicine. It is called "auto-immune" because allopathic medicine believes it is the immune system attacking itself, but it is not.
https://sites.google.com/site/windintheroses/arthritis

This view is not shared by mainstream medicine or mainstream alternative medicine but it makes a lot of sense to me on pretty much all autoimmune diseases except leaky gut. Though if I think about it perhaps leaky gut could be caused by stuff like wheat not being able to be digested because of biofilm from bad microbes and the body continuing to try till it makes holes in your digestive system.
Old 30-12-2016, 05:50 AM   #49
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I didn't realize it when I started the biofilm thread but the more I read, the more I believe that biofilms are the real problem masking themselves as autoimmune diseases.

1. Get rid of foods that feed microbes that cause biofilms like wheat and dairy.

2. Kill bad microbes that cause biofilm with coconut oil, monolaurin, garlic and natural antibiotics.

3. Replace bad microbes with good microbes that don't cause biofilm like fermented foods, lacto bacteria and natto.

4. Dissolve the biofilm deposits and many autoimmune diseases go away. Do this with digestive and other enzymes, papain, bromelain and serrapeptase that also provide a good environment for good microbes.

Also. I found this by googling quotations.
Parasitic "Biofilms & Auto-Immune" Diseases"

https://sites.google.com/site/windintheroses/arthritis

This view is not shared by mainstream medicine or mainstream alternative medicine but it makes a lot of sense to me on pretty much all autoimmune diseases except leaky gut. Though if I think about it perhaps leaky gut could be caused by stuff like wheat not being able to be digested because of biofilm from bad microbes and the body continuing to try till it makes holes in your digestive system.
There is also a line of thought that some of the microbes can leave and enter the cell itself by changing their structure. I don't have a link to that but if you google 'Marshall Protocol' it should be listed in the description.

Old 30-12-2016, 10:32 AM   #50
surfsteve

I'm beginning to think that many people that are overweight are that way due to swelling and inflammation of the tissues caused by pathogens. Not because they eat too much food but too much of the kind that cause inflammation. When I look around I notice that the majority of people appear to be that way. It's as if it has become the new normal.

I heard you mention Marshall Protocol before. It seems to be on the right track. But the links I googled were focused more on diagnosis than treatment and also advocated antibiotics. Perhaps if I get more into it I will discover some people are using natural alternative solutions to antibiotics instead.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:54 AM   #51
surfsteve

The only thing about the Marshall Protocol I find disturbing is that they discourage vitamin D, but it does make some sense. If I am getting it right, it sounds like pathogens take over the use of vitamin D and hijack it for themselves. That makes a lot of sense. It's been quite a while since I've taken it but I recall feeling really good when I first started taking vitamin D and then feeling really bad from it. As if it turned on me. It seems the Marshal protocol goes too far in that they even advocate staying out of the sun to avoid vitamin D. Perhaps they should focus more on discouraging the growth of the pathogens by other means instead.

Reference:
About the Marshall Protocol
http://bacteriality.com/about-the-mp/
Old 30-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #52
surfsteve

It seems like the Marshal protocol is on track at first but becomes derailed, and succumbs to prescribing drugs and avoiding vitamin D.

References:
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-marshal-protocol/
https://mpkb.org/home/arf/timeline.
Old 30-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #53
surfsteve

I think the 4 steps I described in post #48 would be a better approach.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #54
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Thanks Steve, I have had a huge day here and have only been able to run in out.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #55
surfsteve

Haven't watched this yet but I thought I'd share it.

****Cure Any Autoimmune Disease *** Crohn's, TYPE 2 Diabetes, MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia!!
Old 03-01-2017, 03:58 PM   #56
surfsteve

I got tired of listening to that video. I don't think I can handle 3 plus hours of someone telling me to make my diet more alkaline. My diet has always been pretty alkaline; though I do eat a lot of meat, I eat a lot of vegetables. I wondered if a person could get to alkaline and googled some articles. Probably for most people the video is good advise but yes you can get to alkaline. For me I think I'm doing good and are pretty well balanced. One thing this video seems to ignore is enzymes. Enzymes seem to dissolve what they are saying is caused from a too acid diet, yet I don't think they are especially alkaline. Makes me wonder. Could the enzymes in all the alkalizing vegetables they are recommending be more responsible for making the people in the video better even more than alkalinity?

Here is one article I came across regarding acid and alkaline balance for your consideration:

Acid & Alkaline Nutrition: Shattering the Myths
https://metabolichealing.com/acid-al...ing-the-myths/
Old 10-01-2017, 01:26 AM   #57
surfsteve

Could Glyphosate be responsible for auto immune diseases?

Glyphosate Pretending to be Glycine: Devastating Consequences - Stephanie Seneff, PhD
Old 10-01-2017, 01:49 AM   #58
surfsteve

Use this PDF to go along with the video above.

http://www.autismone.org/sites/defau...nie_052516.pdf
Old 10-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #59
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I got tired of listening to that video. I don't think I can handle 3 plus hours of someone telling me to make my diet more alkaline. My diet has always been pretty alkaline; though I do eat a lot of meat, I eat a lot of vegetables. I wondered if a person could get to alkaline and googled some articles. Probably for most people the video is good advise but yes you can get to alkaline. For me I think I'm doing good and are pretty well balanced. One thing this video seems to ignore is enzymes. Enzymes seem to dissolve what they are saying is caused from a too acid diet, yet I don't think they are especially alkaline. Makes me wonder. Could the enzymes in all the alkalizing vegetables they are recommending be more responsible for making the people in the video better even more than alkalinity?

Here is one article I came across regarding acid and alkaline balance for your consideration:

Acid & Alkaline Nutrition: Shattering the Myths
https://metabolichealing.com/acid-al...ing-the-myths/
You cannot go past Dr. Robert Young for expert advice on the alkaline lifestyle. http://www.phmiracleliving.com/t-about.aspx

Easy to listen to and the science to back it up.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:31 AM   #60
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I watch a video by a spanish doctor the other day and he was also talking about alkaline vs acitic body. And he mentions docyor young. ( Btw tealady is young the one who wrote the ph miracle?)
So the doctor in the video was talking about a way to make your body more alkaline by taking salt baths with 20 gram salt pr liter water. My spanish is not perfect so i am not sure if it draw out acid from the body by making some sort of osmosise reaction or what.

I have tried it a couple of times now and if nothing else its very relaxing and warming haha.

The first time i read the book ph miracle and figured out what caused the allergy and fatique i had all i did was cut out all sugar as in juice and fruit aswell and I started eating more green veggies snd salat and within a month or so I was waybetter than I had been for years. So I am a big believer in being alkaline. It might just be the healthier diet and not about ph I am not sure but I know it worked for me.

My plan is to do the salt bath every day for a month if I can and then see what effect if any it will have
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote