Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 14-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #1
anoninnyc

Default pedophilia

why are the illuminati into sex with children? i really don't get it. please explain.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Control.

If causes deep psychological traumas with children when they rape them.

Pssobly also some sick will to want to "dominate the weak".

But I can always be wrong.
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
thoth

Energy. These guys are like energetic vampires! CHildren that are sodomized release massive amounts of adrenaline, hormones and other drugs into and out of their bodies. This was shown in the episode of SOuth Park when Chef was killed off. Put it in broad daylight!
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #4
seamus

Thumbs down Damned Pedophiles!!!

I was victimized to some extent by at least 2 pedophiles. Total energy vampires. My memories about certain things still aren't clear. I think they were just scum-suckers. Not Illuminati guys. But I do know that an evil spirit is passed on when this happens. This evil spirit wants to make victims do the same as their predators. Unbidden weird images come to my mind (not to be too explicit) from time to time. I just sucka-punch em. It used to bother me but at some point I realized that evil spirits have no authority to force anything on me. They can offer me their sick candy all day long but I don't have to take it.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 12:56 AM   #5
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
Energy. These guys are like energetic vampires! CHildren that are sodomized release massive amounts of adrenaline, hormones and other drugs into and out of their bodies. This was shown in the episode of SOuth Park when Chef was killed off. Put it in broad daylight!

That's exactly what I was going to say. It's all about energy. They feed off negative energy, and if they do this evil stuff at certain times and at certain energy vortexes, it infects the entire planet with negative desperate feelings.

South Park! I LOVE that show. They sure do tell it like it is, but they do it so cleverly that they manage to keep themselves out of trouble.

Did you see the 9/11 episode with the Hardly Boys? My jaw ached for a day from the laughter.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 01:17 AM   #6
anoninnyc

Default thanks

for replies. i guess i am glad that i don't really understand it. sorry for all those who have been victimized. anyone else notice how pop culture has overly sexualize children? britney spears, bratz dolls, etc? it is like the illuminati want men to be sexually attracted to children, then you have those to catch a predator shows which puts fear in the pedophiles. Pedophilia is sick and wrong and as a woman i am mad that the ideal female form is skinnier and skinnier (more fragile and childlike?). does anyone get what i am saying here about the media marketing pedophilia and making the standards of beauty for a woman based on youth? then the criminalization of it at the same time... i am not even sure what i am saying, but it is a sick world that is all i know
Old 15-02-2007, 03:43 AM   #7
truthsupplier

Default Conspiracy of Silence

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24937663867563
Conspiracy of Silence - US Politicians Pedophile Ring - Google Video
truthsupplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 03:48 AM   #8
truthsupplier

Default International.Trafficking.in.Children

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95220212105521
Ted.Gunderson-Satanism.&.The.CIA's.International.Trafficking.in.Children.w mv - Google Video
truthsupplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 05:33 AM   #9
tk__

the gov't still claims there is no SRA. despite the evidence. witness testimony gets brushed off as "kooky".
tk__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 06:37 AM   #10
anoninnyc

Default conspiracy of silence

watching it now and woah, this is some sick stuff.
Old 18-02-2007, 07:24 AM   #11
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninnyc View Post
for replies. i guess i am glad that i don't really understand it. sorry for all those who have been victimized. anyone else notice how pop culture has overly sexualize children? britney spears, bratz dolls, etc? it is like the illuminati want men to be sexually attracted to children, then you have those to catch a predator shows which puts fear in the pedophiles. Pedophilia is sick and wrong and as a woman i am mad that the ideal female form is skinnier and skinnier (more fragile and childlike?). does anyone get what i am saying here about the media marketing pedophilia and making the standards of beauty for a woman based on youth? then the criminalization of it at the same time... i am not even sure what i am saying, but it is a sick world that is all i know
Have you ever noticed that the media also want you to be attracted to skinny/anorexic women? And not only that, but ugly ones as well (they go hand in hand), take Paris Hilton as a prime example. She's ugly as hell and quite skinny, yet the media want you to think she's sexy.
She has the body close to that of a pre-pubescent child, (not saying it's her fault) and I'm being serious here, please take me seriously. So what does that say? There are many more examples, just take a look at Hollywood and the fashion industry. Sick bastards.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #12
anoninnyc

Default yes i have noticed

that is exactly what i am saying. it is disgusting. not just paris hilton, but she does seem to be the queen of what is wrong with pop culture/the media. and it gets into my head too. i am a size 0 or 2 depending on the brand and i feel like i am fat. i know i am not logically, but still.
Old 18-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #13
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninnyc View Post
It's all part of the so-far-very-successful plan to drive a wedge between men and women. It started (accelerated) in the late 1800s with all that victorian wasp-waisted garbage. Then you had the early 1900s with women's suffrage (which amounts to women demanding the right to disagree with their husbands, thus bringing insecurity into that relationship) and increasing sexual openness. Also you began to have lots of advertisements that capitalized on (or created) women's fear of not being loved. Basically the devil himself has been using Madison Avenue as a whip, and beating the women of the world with it. He has many or most of them firmly in his control now, with unprecedented levels of eating disorders and suicides. This is because they have been indoctrinated by the damned television set... and the magazines!

Parents, don't let your children watch TV! You lot here probably don't anyway, but it's like sacrificing your children to Molech. They will be indoctrinated to become violent, insecure misogynists and bitter, insecure feminists.

The best thing I ever did for my brain was to stop watching TV.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #14
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

I agree seamus- i shalln't be allowing my children to watch much tv (if i have any!!)- its all full of crap anyway- ive gone from being a total tv addict (a year ago) to now- it barely goes on!! When i was a kid- we grew up in a tiny little village and being on the 'breadline' we couldnt afford a tv licence so i didnt watch much tv, but instead we played outside- in the garden, in the fields, the forset,the stream,even when indoors we made our own fun- making things, cooking etc, we were creative and due to that i have grown up with a very creative mind- im never 'bored', people say about kids having 'nothing to do these days' 'no parks' 'no youth clubs' 'nothing constructive'- well neither did we- we had no city to terrorise we had no park nothing- there were only 5 other kids in my village (of the same age) but we always found something to do that wasn't destructive etc!! these days everything like education media etc is all designed at engaging the side of the brain which is reptilian like in nature- greed, viloence etc etc thast why kids are going down the road they are (according to the media) but the side of the brain which uses creativity etc is dumbed down- i mean look at school- we had like 1 hour of art a week, the creative stuff you had to choose either- art,drama or music and you got a 1hour lesson on it- the rest (P.E 1 hr also) the rest is all indoctrinated crap- history (rewritten), maths, science (i dont remember being taught quantum physics!!lol), english, geography etc etc -all pretty useless!! i dont generally use any of these 'skills' i learned at school these days!! There's something i read about the left side of the brain and right side- i'll have to go find it- but it rang true for me!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 03:03 AM   #15
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

and in a way circumcision is a form of child abuse, and its quite instituted.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 04:38 AM   #16
anoninnyc

Default Yes It Is

but some say it helps to protect against aids.
Old 21-02-2007, 05:16 AM   #17
father ted
Inactive

I used to watch TV a lot, but since the last 10 years it has gotten sooooooooooooooooooo boring it's unbelievable. I stopped watching (most) it because its boring. I mean, who wants to watch other people work? All those forensic shows, they shit me to tears. Work work work work work, that's all they show.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote