Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #101
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yeh, its for 3 big towers ontop of a hill nr me that covers the whole of stoke on trent over to drebyshire on one side. then the other side of the hill covers them to liverpool in the north, the welsh mountains in the west right thru to shropshire to the south. so they are 3 monsters all within half a square mile. Their coverage is MASSIVE!

so any advice welcomed.
That's great news that you've got three biggies so close, and with such a wide area of coverage
It makes it easier to effect change and tackle the chemtrails as well
Id say a couple of tbs at each, and I'll dig out if you like 3 blasters of crappy appearance but functional for additional work
It's more important to take on these kind of connected towers than to build a cloudbuster imo
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #102
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
That's great news that you've got three biggies so close, and with such a wide area of coverage
It makes it easier to effect change and tackle the chemtrails as well
Id say a couple of tbs at each, and I'll dig out if you like 3 blasters of crappy appearance but functional for additional work
It's more important to take on these kind of connected towers than to build a cloudbuster imo
thank you! your gifting of the towers will be most welcome! I agree. Im really into the idea of busting these towers! made my 1st lt tonight and awaiting them to harden.

going to make some dirty tower fixers tomorrow
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #103
metacomet

This room I'm in at the moment at my friends house in the city, it's a separate room from the house and it's under a domestic power line

I have been suspicious of that since the day I moved in but I don't have to wonder... I know it is electromagnetically polluted and I don't like it. But I don't spend too much time in the city anyway ...

but still... I imagine orgonite would be exactly what I want to shield this room
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #104
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
This room I'm in at the moment at my friends house in the city, it's a separate room from the house and it's under a domestic power line

I have been suspicious of that since the day I moved in but I don't have to wonder... I know it is electromagnetically polluted and I don't like it. But I don't spend too much time in the city anyway ...

but still... I imagine orgonite would be exactly what I want to shield this room
i suspect your right MC! you gonna make some?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:56 AM   #105
paolo

I would suggest that all that can make it get to the exopolitics leeds event
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62903
I'll be there with all my nonsense
I am involved after all
Hope to see you there
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #106
biblegirl

Quote:
I am involved after all
Hope to see you there
hmm, that is the same weekend as the avebury meet...what time is the event?

Last edited by biblegirl; 03-05-2009 at 04:11 AM.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:26 AM   #107
biblegirl

Default orgonite answers for tower busters (TBs)

Quote:
...Those who are energy sensitive or know reputable sensitives simply rely on their feedback to
describe the energy dynamics of orgonite. Most of the ones who see energy notice a dark outline
about a yard out from the death towers; the energy between this boundary and the tower is
dark and the energy outside the boundary is bright when a towerbuster is within a quarter mile
or so. Bigger towers need more orgonite, of course.

A tri-meter has been used to tell whether a tower has been disabled, too. Takes about twenty
minutes to get a neutral reading on one of those meters after orgonite has been tossed. Some
German retired engineer did that in Chile last year.

The way we generally get our requisite confirmations for towerbusters is to bust a whole lot of
them in a day and witness the transformation in the lower atmosphere. there are loads of reports
on EW about this for the record.

There are other good ways to distribute orgonite and achieve confirmations, too, of course....
Quote:
...Southern California has been exstensively gifted (it needed it). I've lived here since 1974 and up
until we started gifting and cloudbusting, early new-century, the air was dirty-brown everyday.
There would be maybe
a dozen clear-sky days a year and I am not exagerating. Now it's the opposite; we have about a dozen
ugly days a year and the rest of the time we have blue skies, clear weather. It should be worse
here instead of better. When W came into office in 2000 he immediately allowed the corporations
to start polluting again, after the state of California had spent years estazblishing clean-air policies,
forcing industry to
clean-up. and there's more cars and people than ever, so, what made it better?

I'm positive we did it with orgonite. I can see it and it makes sense. When I gift those big mountain-
top arrays, I can't "see" the energy-shift, as some can, but can sure feel it.

I understand that most of us need "proof" in order to believe in something, need to see it metered and
measured "scientifically". I frankly think we're dealing with an energy that the powers that be don't even want
us to know about, so they have surpressed the creation of orgone detection devices and a lot
of other things that aid our health.

I remember reading that someone had an old Ohmeter made in the thirties and it detected orgone,
where modern equipment won't. That is hearsay, to be honest.

Bottom line: Orgonite is dirt cheap. You are not taking a huge risk making or buying some orgonite.
The success of us orgonite vendors is another indication that we are on to something, here. Not
to mention, it simply works, see for yourself...
http://ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=1708

Last edited by biblegirl; 03-05-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:56 AM   #108
biblegirl

Default orgonite and a whale

This story is so sweet and makes me smile . It is from a whale watching tour in the bay of Samana:

Quote:
...I got the permission from a crewmember to throw the TBs (Orgonite Tower Busters = Muffins) into the water and from the harbor on I dropped a TB every 500 meters. After approximately 30 minutes of trip, we came into the official whale area. At the horizon right, we saw the fountain of a whale and kept closed on it.

When we had reached him, we followed him for half an hour.

We actually always saw only a small piece of his back, that appeared now and then .

Only when he dove, we could see the tail fluke for a few seconds -
a problem for the slow digital cameras.

Again and again I dropped TBs into the water and maybe that was the reason why the whale changed his behaviour.

He lay down on the side and waved at us with his flipper.

Next, the tail fluke came up, just like before diving, but - everybody was amazed - the tail fluke remained beside the boat for the next 2 minutes - exactly beside my seat. The digital cameras chirped without omit.

A crewmember came to me with perplexed expression and asked whether the whale does this headstand because I throw this "things" into the water. He had never seen something similar. I approved his question and as a result I had to give away some TBs to the crew.

(Whales can be identified by their marking on the tail fluke. This one we called Smiley. You see why?)

The tour leader was quite excited and explained us, that it is already some years ago that he saw such a headstand. As the whale came up again he waved at us extensively again and began the second headstand. This time even longer; I estimate 5 minutes. This time, he probably relaxed, because he dropped his tail fluke in a horizontal position. Again right in front of my seat.

Finally, he made a third headstand, but this time, to the astonishment of everybody, far over ten minutes. Possibly the whale would have stayed even longer with us, but now the captain directed the boat to the harbor, because we already had exceeded this trip a lot...

...We got a brochure about the whales to take home and I would like to publish some information. Of course I looked after the meaning of the headstand and I found this following information: If whales sing, they do this in the headstand. They extend their flippers on that occasion. Normally this happens in a depth of 20 to 35 meters, but there we could not have seen him. I therefore assume that he sang some song for us. Unfortunately, we couldn't hear it.
http://www.psitalent.de/Wale/Whale.htm
Old 03-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #109
jojo

Quote:
I am involved after all
Hope to see you there
hi paul, thats the weekend of the forum meet up(there are two you see) so i will be in wiltshire then shame, i would have loved to have gone.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #110
jojo

well, my 1st experience of making orgonite has bee a learning curve!

make sure you oil your mold before pooring in the resin (as its a bitch to get off once it dried!)

and i think there was not quite enough hardner in the mix as my smaller pieces are still tacky but seem to be hardening up now.

i think i need smaller savings for the smaller pieces too, and more of them. But all in all, i know what to do different next time!

photos to follow!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #111
jojo

just starting off

charging the quartz crystals.

a further 4 single pointed crystals

finished piece. its a bit rough on the eye cuz i forgot to spray the mold with oil and had to chip it off when it hardened doh! but its still powerful and it makes my hands hum with energy!

even the cat likes it

Last edited by jojo; 03-05-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #112
jojo

Default pendants

from small fruit jelly molds! great for pendants, mobile phones etc.

i will have to get smaller shavings for my next attempt. they feel powerfull little critters tho

Last edited by jojo; 03-05-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #113
steevo
Inactive

Fantastic pics JoJo! Many thanks for posting them with your snippets of info. Very useful Love your cat too.

Could you tell me, what does the resin smell like once it has set ? Does it have an odour at all ?

Last edited by steevo; 03-05-2009 at 06:44 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #114
biblegirl

Talking

Wow Jojo, those turned out really impressive! The big one especially looks brimming with energy, and I love the photos with the cat. What a great idea for the pendants, they are so cute. Thanks for posting!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #115
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Fantastic pics JoJo! Many thanks for posting them with your snippets of info. Very useful Love your cat too.

Could you tell me, what does the resin smell like once it has set ? Does it have an odour at all ?
hi steevo, i cant smell anything on the set pieces.It seems to loose its odour. but while it is wet, it stinks. headachy type fumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Wow Jojo, those turned out really impressive! The big one especially looks brimming with energy, and I love the photos with the cat. What a great idea for the pendants, they are so cute. Thanks for posting!

yeh, the cat really has taken a liking to it! i think he can feel its energy. ive put it by the wireless router for now, to clear the vibes.

Last edited by jojo; 03-05-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #116
simplify

Jojo: Contrats. on your first babies: they turned out quite good. Jojo's own tutorial's great pics. Question....do you charge/program the crystals with a certain intention for each piece you make....ie. did you program the large piece to dismantle chemtrails eg.? Do you program the smaller ones for certain individual purposes? You seemed to be thoroughly enjoying yourself making those babies. I am so looking forward to getting materials together this week & getting started. Its been on my mind since last year This thread has given a wake up call to get started and help the planet.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #117
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
hi steevo, i cant smell anything on the set pieces.It seems to loose its odour. but while it is wet, it stinks. headachy type fumes.
Hi JoJo, where did you get the resin from, and how much was it ? Was it from the net or a shop ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #118
simplify

Quote:

Best to make them outside, where the smell can escape. A vid tutorial I have seen shows them making them outside in the garden (now I know why)
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #119
jojo

Quote:
Hi JoJo, where did you get the resin from, and how much was it ? Was it from the net or a shop ?
i got mine from this website http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.u.../-c-41_96.html it cost about £27 inc VAT for 2.5 litres.

im going to try and get cheeper stuff in the future, so if you come across a cheeper place, let me know
Old 03-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #120
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Jojo: Contrats. on your first babies: they turned out quite good. Jojo's own tutorial's great pics. Question....do you charge/program the crystals with a certain intention for each piece you make....ie. did you program the large piece to dismantle chemtrails eg.? Do you program the smaller ones for certain individual purposes? You seemed to be thoroughly enjoying yourself making those babies. I am so looking forward to getting materials together this week & getting started. Its been on my mind since last year This thread has given a wake up call to get started and help the planet.
Hi simplify. In a way, yes. I charged them 1st with running water and i visulised them clearing. then i charged them with healing energy from my hands and I "asked" them if i could use them for the piece in mind (ie, for a Tower buster or a mobile phone neutraliser etc).