Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 25-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #1141

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Olive oil is of course wonderful stuff!

I've ordered a book called "Oil Pulling" that describes the benefits of swilling your mouth out each morning with natural oils (sunflower or olive oil, but I use sunflower (I think ).

The oil detoxifies the mouth, especially the tongue. Well recommended! It will make you gag at first, but persevere and it's a simple effective detox method!
Sounds interesting do post method how much etc . i would be very interested in this as i need a decent mouthrinse due to recent medical "treatment "
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #1142
lucky884
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Sounds interesting do post method how much etc . i would be very interested in this as i need a decent mouthrinse due to recent medical "treatment "
I would also be interested, but it should probably be the subject of another thread - would you care to do the honors anthony?

Last edited by lucky884; 25-06-2009 at 12:12 PM.
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #1143
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
I would also be interested, but it should probably be the subject of another thread - would you care to do the honors anthony?
I will!

I have to wait a week or so for the book to arrive, but maybe I could make a start before then!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #1144

Maybe the orgonite usage is promting greater awareness of health issues
http://www.oilpulling.com/
a link to the process . Mylast 3 pieces of organite stillnot fully set , so need some new resin and start again . i read old stuff isnt really suitable .As i was given it i dont know how long it was stood around before i used it .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #1145
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Maybe the orgonite usage is promting greater awareness of health issues
http://www.oilpulling.com/
a link to the process . Mylast 3 pieces of organite stillnot fully set , so need some new resin and start again . i read old stuff isnt really suitable .As i was given it i dont know how long it was stood around before i used it .
Thanks for the link!

I've created a new thread!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...38#post1073938
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #1146
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
OK, I'm done! I put all my experience into my second batch and poured it all without it hardening on me. Now, I can hardly wait to experiment! Oh, yeah, I have to take another picture of the young seedlings that were on the porch during the orgonite making. They have suddenly grown, got greener and thicker, where they had been ailing plus been attacked by children and chickens! I will take a picture and post it. Those are some quick results! I would have taken one yesterday but by the time got out there aiming to do it, it was getting dark. So, here are my orgonite pieces from the second batch and I saved a little resin that I can make some small pendants with perhaps until I can get some more resin. The white you see on the plate is the selenite cone standing there and in the background if you can make it out, behind the heart and the other jello mold orgonite is a rectangular piece I molded in the bottom of a metal ice tray (the kind used in the 60's). I found it at an estate sale without the insert, and I thought perfect!
Hey, good job! Glad the second pour worked out well for you . I really like those little round things too, what did you use as a mold for those?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #1147
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Hey, good job! Glad the second pour worked out well for you . I really like those little round things too, what did you use as a mold for those?
biblegirl I used the mold you see in this pic which is for pendants and I think I got it from eBay. I did a lot of searching for the right pendant mold and found several that seemed very dome like but I wanted something flatter and finally found this one.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #1148
intellection

hello all,

i have been reading this thread with some interest and am most impressed with the apparent effect of orgonite on water. i live in London and am bombarded with negative energy from every angle. i don't sleep very well and wondered whether keeping an orgonite piece in my room would help.

i was really hoping that some kind soul would consider sending me a piece? unfortunately i don't have any money at the moment but would be more than happy to settle up when the tree bears fruit again. sorry for being cheeky but i'm really getting an urge that this is what i need.

thank-you x
intellection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #1149
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
biblegirl I used the mold you see in this pic which is for pendants and I think I got it from eBay. I did a lot of searching for the right pendant mold and found several that seemed very dome like but I wanted something flatter and finally found this one.

Nice job there yass. Do I see a jelly mould in there. I like that one..looks cool

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #1150
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by intellection View Post
hello all,

i have been reading this thread with some interest and am most impressed with the apparent effect of orgonite on water. i live in London and am bombarded with negative energy from every angle. i don't sleep very well and wondered whether keeping an orgonite piece in my room would help.

i was really hoping that some kind soul would consider sending me a piece? unfortunately i don't have any money at the moment but would be more than happy to settle up when the tree bears fruit again. sorry for being cheeky but i'm really getting an urge that this is what i need.

thank-you x
PM me with your details and I'll send you a peice.

Made a fair bit and have been experimenting over the last few days with designs and colour combo's, will post some pictures when I get time.
Old 25-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #1151
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
I haven't forgotten your request, cosmic, will get on to it soon.
Apologies for the delay
No problem, been so busy, probably wouldn't get round to hearing it for ages anyway
Old 25-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #1152
paolo

Last number really. Is anyone here attending the Exopolitics expo in Leeds, on Saturday,who are also into this stuff? I'll be there with a table. I'm happy for anyone to display their materials
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #1153
yass

Default my first experiment

my camera could not do this ice justice. It was so amazing and the crystals grew.
Just before solstice I was at a site reading about the H2O concert and I found myself on some page where there was a video I thought. I watched a Japanese scientist go way out into nature, the wilderness, just to collect a bottle of water from a waterfall. Then he drove it back to a lab. (This was in Japan) Then he took the water and measured it into a bunch of petri dishes, 50cc to each one I think. He froze them and then took them out one by one and studied the crystals that grew (through a microscope) while they thawed out. He had to get the water from nature because tap water won't do it, it won't make crystals, or crystals won't grow. I think they were trying to figure out why the water in nature did. Of course I said to myself it must be orgone, that there would naturally be an abundance of it in nature. I was really happy to see that program and when it ended I was going to try to upload it or something and share it then I saw it was net tv, or streaming tv or something and that was just a channel.
I found an OK picture or two, to share.

I don't know if this is an hhg or a tb, but this is what it was sitting on in the freezer.
these are the two jelly molds I got from an estate sale. I have to say, aside from the pendant mold, these were the easiest molds to turn it out. It practically falls out. It is thin and the stuff just won't stick. I did pump-spray oil into all my molds, and rubbed it into the 3 sided pyramid to make sure it was covered well. I used a safflower oil base, not from the grocery, but from an online herb store, that I added my choice of essential oils to. The molds did really well with it.

My experiment used freshly distilled water and involved a small glass, a shot glass, a small glass bottle, a plastic ice tray and three different pieces of orgonite. I used the two glasses to first freeze ordinary water and when they came out, one had line cracks in several places and I had to toss it. The pieces I used in the second phase were the piece I had molded in the bottom of a metal ice tray, a coaster, and my.. hhg I'll call it. I put the ice tray piece on a rack above the ice tray to be frozen, I put the shot glass on the coaster, and I put the small glass bottle on the hhg. The shot glass ice didn't seem very remarkable. The cubes were a bit different, somewhat organized, in person close-up I saw flat-like swirls in it, but the small bottle... oh, it was just amazing. I had it outdoors in the morning and it was pretty neat. Just got me excited.

and lucky I think you're so right about testing our orgonite pieces by the ice test, to see how strong they are.

Last edited by yass; 26-06-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 26-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #1154
holy_wood

Exclamation

hi all! i am from luxembourg and i find this very very interesting!

i just bought 20 x holy handgrenades from here:

http://www.orgonite.eu/index.php?mai...&products_id=2

i Can't wait enough to see the effects of this!

does anyone know, if they are good quality from there?

and another question, will this affect the chemtrails a little bit ? because 20 x hhg are many :**

i also wait for the helicopters lol, i will throw them down with my orgonite!

in the future i will also buy much more of those! the more i have the higher will be the energy harrharrharr

i will tell you what experiences i experienced when they arrive, and i will make too some very interesting experiments!

thanks for all sharing informations/pictures you posted here! thanks for this thread!

thank you david icke!

at the beginning, i feared those orgone things, and i didnt believe it, but now o.o, my mind really changed ...

Last edited by holy_wood; 26-06-2009 at 12:38 PM.
holy_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #1155
griswald

[
Quote:
QUOTE=yass;1075832]my camera could not do this ice justice. It was so amazing and the crystals grew.
Just before solstice I was at a site reading about the H2O concert and I found myself on some page where there was a video I thought. I watched a Japanese scientist go way out into nature, the wilderness, just to collect a bottle of water from a waterfall. Then he drove it back to a lab. (This was in Japan) Then he took the water and measured it into a bunch of petri dishes, 50cc to each one I think. He froze them and then took them out one by one and studied the crystals that grew (through a microscope) while they thawed out. He had to get the water from nature because tap water won't do it, it won't make crystals, or crystals won't grow. I think they were trying to figure out why the water in nature did. Of course I said to myself it must be orgone, that there would naturally be an abundance of it in nature. I was really happy to see that program and when it ended I was going to try to upload it or something and share it then I saw it was net tv, or streaming tv or something and that was just a channel.
I found an OK picture or two, to share.

[QUOTE]

Masaru Emoto , is the japanese man you are referring to. You should try his love,n,gratitude experiment with water You will be amazed at the power of thought........

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm

griswald

Last edited by griswald; 26-06-2009 at 12:47 PM.
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #1156
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post

Masaru Emoto , is the japanese man you are referring to. You should try his love,n,gratitude experiment with water You will be amazed at the power of thought........

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm

griswald
many thanks griswald.

Old 26-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #1157
holy_wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

hi i just seen those pictures, and found them very interesting! so did i start an experiment with energy crystal pyramids and frozen water!

and what where the results?! they ahere just amazing, as it seems exactly looking like those orgone frozen energized frozen water! take a look for yourself!:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70242

Last edited by holy_wood; 26-06-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 26-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #1158
jolinemaria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy_wood View Post
hi all! i am from luxembourg and i find this very very interesting!

i just bought 20 x holy handgrenades from here:

http://www.orgonite.eu/index.php?mai...&products_id=2

i Can't wait enough to see the effects of this!

does anyone know, if they are good quality from there?

and another question, will this affect the chemtrails a little bit ? because 20 x hhg are many :**

i also wait for the helicopters lol, i will throw them down with my orgonite!

in the future i will also buy much more of those! the more i have the higher will be the energy harrharrharr

i will tell you what experiences i experienced when they arrive, and i will make too some very interesting experiments!

thanks for all sharing informations/pictures you posted here! thanks for this thread!

thank you david icke!

at the beginning, i feared those orgone things, and i didnt believe it, but now o.o, my mind really changed ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZUNvcU93UM
I bought one from there. It can feel the energy coming from it. Couldn't sleep the first night it was in the house.
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #1159
haggis_neeps_n_tatties

Location: In my own little world but it's ok, they know me here

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
Amethyst is a quartz crystal with other positive attributes. Just fine for any orgonite device. Pebbles are ok for tbs, terminated for most other things
Thanks Paolo, very new to this and sometimes one website tells you one thing and another says something else, so confusing

On a similar note to that, I have been trying to work out how exactly HHG's and TB's should be made. One website I just looked at said that a HHG should have one crystal pointing upwards and copper wire swirled around with some shavings. However, other sites say it should be a crystal pointing up at the top and 4 crystals at the bottom in a cross shape and shavings added in.... which is right

Confused.com
Old 26-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #1160
holy_wood

i tried the same with only a crystal pyramid:

you can see a ball like thing at the top, it is 100%frozen, there is no air inside the frozen water! i tested this!

as you can see, the bottom is some kind of energy-swirling energized frozen water!

it looks really awesome! when i freeze normal water there is only white water frozen without a balloon like thing on top! and without those energized swirls at the bottom!

take a look for yourself and judge for yourself![/B]

for more information on this go here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...14#post1076114