Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
epsom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 479
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default EBOLA has been PATENTED! Why no coverage?.

Ebola is PATENTED--you cannot patent a natural product.

The original Ebola virus has been engineered into this current strain. Just like Monsanto has genetically modified natural seeds so they claim ownership of them--the same has been done with Ebola (although no one is going to claim "ownership" of that!)

Patent Number: CA2741523A1

The inventors of the virus: Jonathan S. Towner, Stuart T. Nichol, James A. Comer, Thomas G. Ksiazek, Pierre E. Rollin.

https://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtZBS7gQXK0#t=365

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-be-a-reality/

...conspiracy anyone?
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The laboratories that were in the region of the outbreak were funded by eugencists soros and bill gates

Conspiracy? YES
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #3
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsom View Post
Ebola is PATENTED--you cannot patent a natural product.

The original Ebola virus has been engineered into this current strain. Just like Monsanto has genetically modified natural seeds so they claim ownership of them--the same has been done with Ebola (although no one is going to claim "ownership" of that!)

Patent Number: CA2741523A1

The inventors of the virus: Jonathan S. Towner, Stuart T. Nichol, James A. Comer, Thomas G. Ksiazek, Pierre E. Rollin.

https://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtZBS7gQXK0#t=365

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-be-a-reality/

...conspiracy anyone?
It's the same reason as to why nothing of importance ever gets covered..

The main steam media are bought and paid for.

They are traitors.

Most of them know this.

But still, most of them, if offered an amnesty, will defect over to us. They have no morals. They have no guiding light, it's not their fault..

And we shall win the day..

We just need to speak loud enough...
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #4
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
It's the same reason as to why nothing of importance ever gets covered..

The main steam media are bought and paid for.

They are traitors.

Most of them know this.

But still, most of them, if offered an amnesty, will defect over to us. They have no morals. They have no guiding light, it's not their fault..

And we shall win the day..

We just need to speak loud enough...
Steam = hot air.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #5
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,404
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe
It's the same reason as to why nothing of importance ever gets covered..

The main steam media are bought and paid for.

They are traitors.

Most of them know this.

But still, most of them, if offered an amnesty, will defect over to us. They have no morals. They have no guiding light, it's not their fault..
They dont give a fuck about anything!!! -- SOME ARE GETTING FED UP AND LEAVING MSM AGENCIES but most dont give a fuck how much BS crap they help spew!! (Thats how controlled they are)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #6
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

On my life i swear to you It was listed on this site 2 mins ago -Now its vanished

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...120251502.PGNR
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:22 PM   #7
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
They dont give a fuck about anything!!! -- SOME ARE GETTING FED UP AND LEAVING MSM AGENCIES but most dont give a fuck how much BS crap they help spew!! (Thats how controlled they are)
I agree with you, in the sense that most don't give a fuck.

Bcoz, most don't understand exactly what it is they are doing.

Once they realise, then it's game over.

Therefore, we have to speak louder, and smarter. More skilful. This is where a forum like this should be invaluable.

If YOU can help support, encourage, engage etc, then please do.

If we all do what we can , today, then we've won. The bad guys go home, and the rest of us, the half decent people of whatever stripe, we tryto improve stuff, instead of fucking everything up..

Your choice.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Why is the US keeping the borders open to West Africans?

They own the patent and want a flow of DNA samples of the virus as it evolves so they can add these samples to their patent database and also learn from the new traits to apply to future bioengineered viruses.

Different versions of this virus will have different kill rates, incubation periods, symptoms.

If the US closed the border the samples of all these different ebola virusses all stay in West Africans in West Africa and they can't get the samples they need for their research.

That is presumably why the likes of Alex Jones says this release isn't the big one, but a dress rehearsal. This a trial run, and they intend to learn from it to produce a "better" virus. To do that they need a breakout among Americans in America where it is easy for them to take samples.

Let's hope this doesn't work.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 19-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I think we ought jump on YAHOO and start a discussion "Why did they patent the Ebola virus?"
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #10
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

If someone was to patent ebola wouldn't that make the liable if someone catches it or dies from it.
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #11
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Why is the US keeping the borders open to West Africans?

They own the patent and want a flow of DNA samples of the virus as it evolves so they can add these samples to their patent database and also learn from the new traits to apply to future bioengineered viruses.

Different versions of this virus will have different kill rates, incubation periods, symptoms.

If the US closed the border the samples of all these different ebola virusses all stay in West Africans in West Africa and they can't get the samples they need for their research.

That is presumably why the likes of Alex Jones says this release isn't the big one, but a dress rehearsal. This a trial run, and they intend to learn from it to produce a "better" virus. To do that they need a breakout among Americans in America where it is easy for them to take samples.

Let's hope this doesn't work.
In my opinion, if it didn't catch on this time, it's not so much as it was only a test run, no, it's because they failed.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #12
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
In my opinion, if it didn't catch on this time, it's not so much as it was only a test run, no, it's because they failed.
Yes, a failed test run, which is even better news because it suggests how far away they are from an effective depopulation bomb.

If the idea for it was to spread in the US, which is why they kept the borders open, if it does not do that then there is no test run.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #13
epsom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 479
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
It's the same reason as to why nothing of importance ever gets covered..

The main steam media are bought and paid for.

They are traitors.

Most of them know this.

But still, most of them, if offered an amnesty, will defect over to us. They have no morals. They have no guiding light, it's not their fault..

And we shall win the day..

We just need to speak loud enough...
I know why it's not being reported....it was really a rhetorical question....if that's the correct word.
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #14
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Yes, a failed test run, which is even better news because it suggests how far away they are from an effective depopulation bomb.

If the idea for it was to spread in the US, which is why they kept the borders open, if it does not do that then there is no test run.
No, it wasn't a test run, it was one of their last top cards.

They failed.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:08 PM   #15
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
No, it wasn't a test run, it was one of their last top cards.

They failed.
That's good news then.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #16
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
That's good news then.
Who knows what these psychopaths will do next.

Thats why we all must speak ot. Make a noise. Do something, anything..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #17
epsom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 479
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
On my life i swear to you It was listed on this site 2 mins ago -Now its vanished

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...120251502.PGNR
That's very strange.....
Did you take a screen shot of it?.

It can still be found here:

https://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #18
moobs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,018
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/ebolapatent.asp
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #19
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 71 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsom View Post
That's very strange.....
Did you take a screen shot of it?.

It can still be found here:

https://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en
No i didnt -i dont even know how to do that lol....It does not matter that its at the google location -The fact that it was posted on a gov site would have had a lot more pulling power for normal people
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #20
atlantabizgal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,887
Likes: 75 (50 Posts)
Default CDC Could Earn Billions from Patent on Ebola

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...ions-pandemic/
__________________
The more of us that take on the the weight of the world the less we'll each have to carry. - Daniel Runyon

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.