Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 04-09-2014, 11:51 PM   #41
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny19791
But she's happy, eats anything including dirt and all is good
Excellent!!

Clean dirt is supposed to be very good (Sterile)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #42
emmascotland92
Inactive

Hi all, I'm new to this but I'm actually going to the David Icke live show in Wembley in the next few weeks.
I'm currently pregnant and deciding whether to give my child vaccinations. Im in the UK (scotland). Having read through this forum and other parts, I'm currently leaning towards a no. Any help would be appreciated.
What would be the negatives to say NO to vaccinations? I've already decided I will not be getting the Flu vaccine this winter or whooping couch vaccine they have started giving the pregnant mother.

Thanks

Emma
emmascotland92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #43
Dude111

Welcome!!!

I think you are doing your baby A HUGE FAVOUR.... You are not compromising thier immune system which would result in them getting possible immune disorders,etc later in life!!!!!!!

I wish you well!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 03-10-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #44
willys girl

Emma
Its simple just say no. My first 2 children were vaccinated and as far as im concerned it was sheer luck that they are ok. My 3rd child I said no at the age of 3 and I know I made the right decision. No one can tell you you have to research yourself and then make an informed decision. I work with children with special needs and the one thing I hear from parents all the time is "He seemed ok till 18 months old and then he regressed". This is not a coincidence.
willys girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #45
Dude111

Nope it sure isnt....... (No such thing really as COINCIDENCE)
Old 02-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #46
willys girl

My father in-law always said that "There is no such thing as a coincidence". He was a very clever man.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:17 AM   #47
emmascotland92
Inactive

Thanks everyone. It's my first child and my partner and I both had doubts about getting the baby vaccinated from the first time we discussed it. I live on a small island and I know fine well if I say no to vaccinations I'm going to be talked about and ridiculed because nothing is private where I live! Do social services get involved at all if you refuse to get any vaccinations?
Thanks
Old 03-10-2014, 10:36 AM   #48
Dude111

Well they shouldnt....... You have a right really to refuse poision being injected into your baby!!

Im proud of you....... Please give your little one a hug for me when they arrive

Peace and love to you my friend!!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #49
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny19791 View Post
First post, although long time lurker, over the past year particularly the saville case, then the woolwich incident.

My 2nd daughter is due in 7 weeks and I do not wish to vaccinate her at all.

My other daughter is 10 and she has been diagnosed with autism ( she does t live me with me and I don't agree with it) although I guess the professionals know best , when I do see her though her behaviour is a little odd and she seems in her own world sometimes, bless her

My partner who is expecting my daughter is slowly coming round to my way of thinking.

How do we deal with the uk medical profession when we say no we don't want vaccines, I don't even want the vitamin k supplement. The whole thing stinks

Any advice appreciated.

Ps ordered. This book

Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners: Guide to Immunization Risks and Protection [Paperback]

Neil Z. Miller (Author)

Thank you
I started a thread like this not long ago. You might find some of the comments helpful!

here
Not Vaccinating your new born child
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #50
willys girl

When I refused to allow my son the vaccinations they said "Well you do know that we will have to report you to social services". I said fine but I would like to speak to the nurse first. I spoke to this woman confident in my understanding of things and she admitted that she had not vaccinated her children either. I never heard another word from the surgery after that.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #51
emmascotland92
Inactive

Thanks everyone! I feel more confident with my decision now. I'm only 22 and with it being my first child I want to make sure I'm making the right decision. I just need to be confident and fill myself with information for when I tell the midwife no. I don't want to follow the crowd and be yet another mother who has no idea what is being injected into their child and just gets the vaccinations because the midwife said so or because everyone else's kids had them. I will give you all an update on how the midwife takes it when I tell her. Have a good weekend all. Tea and biscuits for me!
Old 04-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #52
Dude111

I very proud of you sweetie!!!!!!

Its not good to just FOLLOW THE CROWD!!!!!! (We have a god given mind FOR A REASON)
Old 05-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #53
doubleaaa
Inactive

Is there anyone in manchester area? I wanna meet up with people who have not vaccinated their child. Ive got a 4months old, and my partner isnt happy with me not vaccinating her, so it would be nice to have people around us who havent vaccinated their child, so that he doesnt see me as making us the only ones out to be weildos
doubleaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #54
Dude111

Well GOOD ON YOU for not giving in!!!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #55
seraphicson
Inactive

For autistics, you need to administer chelation therapy to get the mercury out.

Use Cutler's frequent dose chelation protocol, with DMSA and ALA given according to their half-lives, relative to the individual's metabolism.

Do it when they are young, and a full recovery is probable.

As far as I'm concerned, anti-vax is an absolute sure thing. The way to go. No doubt at all.

A proportion of the population are genetically susceptible to mercury and metal toxicities (allele APOE-IV). This is by a large margin, the cause of these neurological, cognitive, and developmental issues.

Last edited by seraphicson; 05-11-2014 at 11:04 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #56
doubleaaa
Inactive

We just had a baby. My husband wants the vaccine, I dont. And this is still the way, because he wont look at the facts.

I wanted him to watch "silent epademic" and "vaccine nation" documentary. But he refused, saying its stupid before even watching it. My family knows and are supportive. Now what we know what to look out for, all of us are vaccine damaged. It will be hard, because everyone will be looking at you like your crazy at first until you tell them.

In hospital

As the woman, I told the midwife I didnt want the BCG and the concerns I had. She told me that there were a couple of people she knew that didnt vaccinate neither. I was told before I went to hospital to try to get a young midwife because they are nicer and want to help. The older ones, arent so nice. I was lucky I got a young one.

Vitamin K
I didnt know there was any prob with vit k, I made the decision after watching Dr.Mercola video. I told them I wanted the oral one, and the nurse said they dont do that anymore, they just do the injection. They kept on saying that to me, until the old preditition came to ask why the vit k was not given. I told her what the nurses kept telling me, and she said she will sort it out. And guess what they did do it in oral form. I think I did have to sign something to say I wanted the vit k, though. Plesae let me know the prob with vit k, so that I know what to look out for. And I will know for next time.

BCG Vaccine
The midwife, would tell you to get the BCG. Tell them China and India has 99.5% of their population vaccinated but have 45% of the world TB case. Here graph shows TB declined way before vaccine was introduced
http://www.whale.to/v/donegan.html
Here is the vaccine insert for the BCG - http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biologi.../UCM202934.pdf
I went throug the vaccine insert and highlighted the horrible side effects and brought it up.
The midwife will say, they vaccinate babys to white families who live in London. This is because when the baby goes on the bus they can get TB. Just say yeh yeh and move on.

What I did in my second visit, is tell them I want my child protected but I am worried. Which I was. They will be happy to go through your concerns. Then pull up everything your worried about

1- 1980 Australian study called "cotwatch" - where they found out it was the vaccine that was causing the problem. In the documentary silent epademic, there is a guy who even stated that the japanese, took the study further. The Japs vaccinated their children after the age of 2 years and saw a 80% in SIDS. The only thing the midwife came up with is, "there are risk, so do you want to start the vaccine program at 6 months". Basically she has just told me she knew about this study because the cotwatch period was only for the 6months of the babys life.

2 - Vaccine damage, why do I sue the NHS not the manufactuerer?
Here is a forum where a person went to claim for the death of their child. Bring that up.
http://www.jabs.org.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=569
On vactruth website they talk about how to claim.
http://vactruth.com/2013/10/11/not-disabled-enough/
Then ask your midwife, if you pay tax on the £120,000 payout. Is that the max you get? So does this mean you can get less? It say I need to 60% disabled to get a payout. What constitute as 60%.
3- Talk about the ingredients.
4- Go to the National vaccine information centre - to find out about each vaccine. What questions to ask when you want to vaccinate http://www.nvic.org/

Ask them so many questions, and talk about your concerns. Tell them about the people you know who has got vaccine injury, and you will know a lot when you know what is a vaccine injury. As you have asked for their help and advice, and not just trying to convince them they are wrong about vaccines. I am sure they know, but they have to do their job and hit those figures. So just use this time as QnA. The 1hr slot they had for you, will soon fly. And they will remember not to talk about vaccines with you next time, because you messed up their day.
doubleaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #57
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleaaa
I wanted him to watch "silent epademic" and "vaccine nation" documentary. But he refused, saying its stupid before even watching it.
Yup typical compromised sheeple...... Im sorry your having to deal with this.......

I hope he finally comes round... Good luck!
Old 20-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #58
scouserandproud

They are hounding the life out of me for not wanting to vaccinate our ten week old baby.

They want to give my four year old a flu jab and my little girl everything you could think of.

I'm so down with the lot of it and I wish I could piss off to a desert island.

Good luck and hopefully you will stick with your principles
scouserandproud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #59
getagrip
Inactive

In the UK, vaccinating your child is often a requirement for staying on your GP’s list.
He is paid a bonus of £2,235 if 90% of the children under two years old get jabs. If only 70% are vaccinated, the bonus shrinks to £745; any smaller percentage means he gets a fraction of the amount (34).
This is the same ‘bribery’ that is presented to doctor’s to get children on Ritalin. We really have to educate ourselves about what our growing children are ordered to take.

More
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 08:54 AM   #60
getagrip
Inactive

September 6 2011 - Vaccine wake up call for parents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HkwCA7ft4

Quote:
I read a booklet on vaccinations that stated the DPT vaccine had originally been cultured using horses urine. There were also things about monkey kidneys and aluminium and mercury. I have to say, I didn't believe a word of it. It resembled a science fiction novel.
. . . Not believing the alternative therapy booklet about vaccines, I went to what I thought was a reputable source - a pharmacy. I asked the pharmacist if he'd kindly photocopy me all the data sheets on the vaccines my child was due to have and some other ones just for interest. He did so immediately.

There in black and white print for all to see was aluminium, mercury, bovine brain serum, monkey kidney's, mouse brain, formaldehyde, human fetal medium (I nearly vomited) and a host of other nasties resembling a witches cauldron.

As well as this, and probably even more importantly, was a list of side-effects from vaccination as thick as a tree trunk, including the phrase 'SIDS has occured following the administration of DPT'.

Still in shock, I telephoned Aventis Pasteur and some other vaccine manufacturer's and asked them to fax me details of what their vaccines were cultured on as well as any excipients not included in the ingredients. They did so. Pig's blood was listed on one of the faxes.
Continue Reading

Interestingly, whilst a lot of sites come up when doing a search for arguments against vaccinations, a lot of those links are dead, unavailable or altered for pro vaccination comments.

"Knowledge is power" and it seems it's being taken away from us.

Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0 Through 18 Years

United States, 2014

http://www.vaccines.gov/who_and_when...ens/index.html

The NHS vaccination schedule

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccina...checklist.aspx

List of vaccine ingredients

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ne_ingredients (including: Mouse brain culture & Formaldehyde . . . I kid you not ! )

Ingredients Continued:

Human Fetal Links with Some Vaccines;

Human diploid tissue culture ( listed as an ingredient ) Certain diploid cell strains are valuable in vaccine manufacture because these cells can be used for a very long period of time in the laboratory and are a reliable means by which many viruses that infect humans can be successfully and easily grown. Vaccines prepared in human diploid cells have proven to be very safe over the past several decades.

Two different strains of human diploid cell cultures made from fetuses have been used extensively for vaccine production for decades. One was developed in the United States in 1961 (called WI-38) and the other in the United Kingdom in 1966 (called MRC-5).

WI-38 came from lung cells from a female fetus of 3-months gestation and MRC-5 was developed from lung cells from a 14-week-old male fetus. Both fetuses were intentionally aborted, but neither was aborted for the purpose of obtaining diploid cells.123. The fetal tissues that eventually became WI-38 and the MRC-5 cell cultures were removed from fetuses that were dead. ( so they could be injected into YOUR CHILD ! ) More

Last edited by Getagrip; 21-11-2014 at 09:14 AM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote