Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 04-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #141
biblegirl

great information logic bomb

aircraft: about the cats...try filling a clear container (like a milk or water jug) with water and lay it sideways in your grass, apparently this discourages animals from doing their business in your yard...no one seems to know why it works but the people who use this method swear by it
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #142
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
biblegirl, laughing all the way to the bank........I love it.....hope it cuts your bill in half. Curious though, is your power meter outside your home & if so, did you place the orgonite on the meter?

I'm going to try this myself, but the meter is outside and when the meter reading person comes to read it, they will probably remove it. So, I'm wondering if it would work inside my home on the electrical panel? Anyone know about this?
yes the meter is on the outside of the house, i checked after the electric company guy left and the orgonite was still there
Old 04-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #143
jojo

Default my 1st experiment ... of sorts ;)

Well, i took my orgonite to a good friend martin, who is a stone circle builder and geopathic stress doctor. He is very very knowledgeable about earth energys/dragon/lay lines, all their colours and what each colour does.
He has not heard of orgonite before, but after i gave a brief description of it he said it sounds like the work of Wilham Reike (sorry about the spelling). He can see energies and said straight away that it was glowing bright blue.

martin dowsing the effects of orgonit on the stone circle.

me, doing the same thing.

He dowsed the orgonite and its effect on the stone circle (which he build using megalithic ways of dowsing the earth lines/energy lines, and its a very very powerful circle! I can vouch for that). He said that it anchored the blue energy and sent it into the ground. (he said the copper spiral helped with this process). A lot of the masts aggravate and disturb blue earth energy. He says that although blue can be used as good in small amounts. in large amounts, over a prolonged period, blue earth energy can cause illnesses such as cancer. The orgonite around masts would suck in the blue earth energy and focus it into the ground. He told me to place the orgonite 10 megalithic yards away from the masts to have the best effect on the earth energies.

martin dowsing the orgonite in respect to how far its optimal distance will be from a tower which he recons in 10 megalithic yards.

me, getting a lesson on blue earth energy from martin

He seemed interested to know how it helps with what the masts pump out too!... but he couldn’t comment on that as its not is field of expertise

Last edited by jojo; 04-05-2009 at 07:22 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #144
griswald

Just want to say guys, this is the best thread I,ve seen on here for a lonnnng time. Thanks to every one for posting....luv it.

love and peace to you all
griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #145
biblegirl

Talking

jojo thank you so much for sharing your experience, that was awesome!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #146
jhado
Inactive

DMT Head made some orgonite for me.

I've gifted some to a nasty tower near me, I've got some in the car, a beauty in the kitchen, and some buried in the allotment.

Gotta make my own, soon.

Brilliant thread !!!
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #147
biblegirl

Default orbs and orgonite

I am holding an HHG in this photo with my friends (that's me on the right) I converted the photo to black and white for better contrast of the orbs:

more orbs/orgonite photos here:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi...507&highlight=
and here:
http://www.orgoneart.com/orbs.php

p.s. i blacked out my friends in the photo, that had nothing to do with the orgonite
Old 04-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #148
jhado
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
great information logic bomb

aircraft: about the cats...try filling a clear container (like a milk or water jug) with water and lay it sideways in your grass, apparently this discourages animals from doing their business in your yard...no one seems to know why it works but the people who use this method swear by it
Won't all the water run out? or, do you mean a jug with a top on?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #149
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
Won't all the water run out? or, do you mean a jug with a top on?
LOL yes you need to have a lid on the jug
Old 04-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
I still have a few questions that need answering though. Having put orgonite in the garden, I had ideas of all the beneficial insects and birds arriving to help out, but it seems to attract all my neighbours cats....to... you know, do their business, as they do. What can i use to discourage this I wonder?? but still keep the beneficial wildlife coming in.
Any big cat poo like tiger etc if you can get any from a zoo .We have a tiger sanctuary here and many people swear by it (and not just jesus whats that stench ).Dont think it could be sent thru the post though! try gifting some pieces in a nearby field or bit of land to attract them there see if that works .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #151
jhado
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
LOL yes you need to have a lid on the jug
DOH!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #152
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Any big cat poo like tiger etc if you can get any from a zoo .We have a tiger sanctuary here and many people swear by it (and not just jesus whats that stench ).Dont think it could be sent thru the post though! try gifting some pieces in a nearby field or bit of land to attract them there see if that works .
Ooh! What'd ya get in the mail! What'd ya get in the mail! Open it so we can see!

(Sorry, I tried to be good)

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #153
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Well, i took my orgonite to a good friend martin, who is a stone circle builder and geopathic stress doctor. He is very very knowledgeable about earth energys/dragon/lay lines, all their colours and what each colour does.
He has not heard of orgonite before, but after i gave a brief description of it he said it sounds like the work of Wilham Reike (sorry about the spelling). He can see energies and said straight away that it was glowing bright blue.

martin dowsing the effects of orgonit on the stone circle.

me, doing the same thing.

He dowsed the orgonite and its effect on the stone circle (which he build using megalithic ways of dowsing the earth lines/energy lines, and its a very very powerful circle! I can vouch for that). He said that it anchored the blue energy and sent it into the ground. (he said the copper spiral helped with this process). A lot of the masts aggravate and disturb blue earth energy. He says that although blue can be used as good in small amounts. in large amounts, over a prolonged period, blue earth energy can cause illnesses such as cancer. The orgonite around masts would suck in the blue earth energy and focus it into the ground. He told me to place the orgonite 10 megalithic yards away from the masts to have the best effect on the earth energies.

martin dowsing the orgonite in respect to how far its optimal distance will be from a tower which he recons in 10 megalithic yards.

me, getting a lesson on blue earth energy from martin

He seemed interested to know how it helps with what the masts pump out too!... but he couldn’t comment on that as its not is field of expertise

Hi jojo,

Great stuff!........thanks for sharing your interesting experiment with us, that stone circle looks awesome......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #154
steevo
Inactive

Can just ANYONE dowse ?

Last edited by steevo; 04-05-2009 at 09:20 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #155
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
i like that replace the small cat shits with one huge one
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
i like that replace the small cat shits with one huge one
Exactly imagine squatting then looking round WTF did that im outta here , worth it even if they do leave one last deposit ! imagine the look on the cats face .
Anyway enough crap talk back to orgonite .Put two of the small pieces under my pillow had a very restful sleep woke more refreshed than i have in ages .I always sleep ok but this was bliss . need some more for sure .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #157
biblegirl

jojo what is a megalithic yard?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #158
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Can just ANYONE dowse ?

Hi steevo,

Some people do have a better feel for detecting the energies than others, it depends on how energy sensitive you are, it's worth having a go to see how you get on, it's a great feeling when you pick up energy with the rods for the first time........

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #159
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Can just ANYONE dowse ?
yep they can mate, i had a go today and it works. jojo can tell you more about than me
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #160
steevo
Inactive

Thanks guys (re dowsing), can anyone just give me a VERY brief idea of how to do it, and let me know what I need (what are the rods made of etc), just to get me on the first rung of the ladder ? I'm not energy sensitive (that I know of), but I would really like to try these things out for myself.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote