Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 03-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #121
coco

Steevo and friends, resin is used in fiberglassing. If you have ever fiberglassed or been in a shop - a boat shop for example - that uses fiberglass you know the odor. It is wise to be in an open air environment, or, if in inside use a well ventilated area - doors, windows open, maybe a fan blowing not directly upon the project but certainly blowing the air about. The odor can indeed cause headaches and offend your sinuses greatly. Walk away for a few minutes for fresh air if need be.

Perhaps another way to say it is treat it as you would paint or varnishes. Paint and varnishes can have a mighty strong and irritating odor.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 03-05-2009 at 07:17 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #122
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Hi simplify. In a way, yes. I charged them 1st with running water and i visulised them clearing. then i charged them with healing energy from my hands and I "asked" them if i could use them for the piece in mind (ie, for a Tower buster or a mobile phone neutraliser etc).
jojo: I thought maybe thats what we need to do, program them for whatever we want them to accomplish. Tks.

Jojo: I see you doing a orgonite workshop locally instructing people on making these.....just imagine, hundreds more people spreading them about...helping to heal our planet......now that's LOVE
Old 03-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #123
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Jojo: I see you doing a orgonite workshop locally instructing people on making these.....just imagine, hundreds more people spreading them about...helping to heal our planet......now that's LOVE
lol, thanks for the vote of confidence... however, i have much much learning to do before im that good

but i do agree about spreading the word and getting as many people as possible making them.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #124
mcmenek1

Great stuff!......jojo.....they look great, I see you used a copper spiral in the HHG nice one, it looks as though it packs a punch .......your cat looks well impressed!......the little jelly mould pendants look really cool with the copper spirals what a great idea well done!......thanks for posting the pics.....

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #125
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Great stuff!......jojo.....they look great, I see you used a copper spiral in the HHG nice one, it looks as though it packs a punch .......your cat looks well impressed!......the little jelly mould pendants look really cool with the copper spirals what a great idea well done!......thanks for posting the pics.....

Love
&
Peace
im already working on how to improve them I need finer metal and more of it for the little ones. and they are still a bit tacky to the touch unlike the bigger one which set well hard. So i suspect you need a bit more hardner in the smaller pieces.

they are on my lap top now and the energy feels loads cleaner on my lap.

some more pics

the meditating hat

Last edited by jojo; 03-05-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #126
coco

Well, Miss Jojo I'm impressed by your first efforts! Very creative and pretty on the first go.

I wonder, it's recommended to use a spray lubricant or oil in the mould. What about petroleum jelly? Does anyone know if that would have an adverse effect on the resin setting?

Just curious. I don't want anyone's efforts ruined by trying it if it's not a good thing. It's just my ex husband would on occasion use it when working on mechanical things.

Ultimately, stick with what ya know. I'm just one of those 'what if' people.

I think I will ask a person on another site about that and see what he says - when he answers I will report here.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.

Last edited by coco; 03-05-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #127
paolo

Brilliant series of pics and lovely pieces, jojo. This thread is so much more refreshing than the long established forums
Thanks for your show and tell
Beautiful
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #128
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
I wonder, it's recommended to use a spray lubricant or oil in the mould. What about petroleum jelly? Does anyone know if that would have an adverse effect on the resin setting?

I think I will ask a person on another site about that and see what he says - when he answers I will report here.
He answered pretty quickly - Quote:

I use CRC its cheap and when i run out of that I use engine oil.....on a rag...the jellys fine.....

Old 04-05-2009, 02:57 AM   #129
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
He answered pretty quickly - Quote:

I use CRC its cheap and when i run out of that I use engine oil.....on a rag...the jellys fine.....

thanks coco, that's good info
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #130
anthony65
Inactive

Default Orgonite tower gifting suggestions

Jojo was aksing about how many pieces of orgonite you need to gift a tower. Well, here are my suggestions: other people have different ideas, but follow your intuition (and allow for your budget!)...

There are some who say that 1 TB will do the job, and there are others who scale the amount of orgonite to the size of the tower, how much crap / technical doo dah is on the tower and the position of the tower (on an energy line? vortex? sacred site? place of negative energy etc.

Don't forget that in addition to the simple TBs, there are simple HHGs (one fat quartz crystal and no copper coil), fancy HHGs with 5 quartz crystals and copper coil), earthpipes (30cm of copper pipe, 2/3 filled with orgonite mix, and etheric sticks (15cm of copper pipe approx stuck in a TB).

TBs are said to have a range of up to 100m

HHGs range up to 400m (simple HHGs maybe less)

Earthpipes? up to 200m?

*** Of course you can get much closer than this, but you want the orgonite to stay hidden, so vary the distances. For example, bury some of the orgonite closer to the tower and one piece further away as your orgonite insurance policy.

How much orgonite to use depends a lot on how much orgonite you're prepared to make / buy. If you aren't going to make / buy very many pieces then better to gift lots of towers with one or two pieces, but...

If you're serious about this and want to do it for the long-term, then better to gift thoroughly (imho as they say)...

Gift the towers close to your home, search out the biggest baddest towers in maybe a 30 mile radius and start to gift all the countless towers in between. It's a mammoth task, but see it as a hobby, you'll get out and about in places that you would normally never visit (and you'll soon see the link between the towers / masts and energy lines / ley lines, vortexes / vortices where several energy lines cross.

Gifting suggestions...

Small masts: 1 or 2 Tbs.

Medium sized masts: 3 TBs (triangulate if possible)

Big mothers: Up to 6 TBs or even more, 1 or 2 HHGs and 1 or 2 earth pipes.

** The hard work is often finding the masts and getting to them. If you've made all that effort then it is worth gifting them thoroughly! Think of it as your gift to the world! Convert the cost of orgonite into ciggies, beer, football tickets, etc. Feel free to use as much orgonite as feel is required and try to feel the energy of the places before and after, but don't worry if you don't feel much... Watch the sky before and after, you'll often see great confirmations of the orgonite in the sky!

And have fun!

Make it into an adventure!

Enjoy the amazing moments and keep your spirits up when it looks like all is in vain.

Last edited by anthony65; 04-05-2009 at 07:54 AM.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #131
rossus

if orgonite can really change the unhealthy vibration of wireless routers and cellphones for example,
into a healthy vibration...

then i figure cellphones and wireless etc would not work around orgonite.

a long time ago me and a friend have tried orgonite,
and we don't think the stuff works

i also think the "pioneers" of the orgonite "movement",
people like don croft, are scammers...

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 04-05-2009 at 10:24 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #132
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Jojo was aksing about how many pieces of orgonite you need to gift a tower. Well, here are my suggestions: other people have different ideas, but follow your intuition (and allow for your budget!)...

There are some who say that 1 TB will do the job, and there are others who scale the amount of orgonite to the size of the tower, how much crap / technical doo dah is on the tower and the position of the tower (on an energy line? vortex? sacred site? place of negative energy etc.

Don't forget that in addition to the simple TBs, there are simple HHGs (one fat quartz crystal and no copper coil), fancy HHGs with 5 quartz crystals and copper coil), earthpipes (30cm of copper pipe, 2/3 filled with orgonite mix, and etheric sticks (15cm of copper pipe approx stuck in a TB).

TBs are said to have a range of up to 100m

HHGs range up to 400m (simple HHGs maybe less)

Earthpipes? up to 200m?

*** Of course you can get much closer than this, but you want the orgonite to stay hidden, so vary the distances. For example, bury some of the orgonite closer to the tower and one piece further away as your orgonite insurance policy.

How much orgonite to use depends a lot on how much orgonite you're prepared to make / buy. If you aren't going to make / buy very many pieces then better to gift lots of towers with one or two pieces, but...

If you're serious about this and want to do it for the long-term, then better to gift thoroughly (imho as they say)...

Gift the towers close to your home, search out the biggest baddest towers in maybe a 30 mile radius and start to gift all the countless towers in between. It's a mammoth task, but see it as a hobby, you'll get out and about in places that you would normally never visit (and you'll soon see the link between the towers / masts and energy lines / ley lines, vortexes / vortices where several energy lines cross.

Gifting suggestions...

Small masts: 1 or 2 Tbs.

Medium sized masts: 3 TBs (triangulate if possible)

Big mothers: Up to 6 TBs or even more, 1 or 2 HHGs and 1 or 2 earth pipes.

** The hard work is often finding the masts and getting to them. If you've made all that effort then it is worth gifting them thoroughly! Think of it as your gift to the world! Convert the cost of orgonite into ciggies, beer, football tickets, etc. Feel free to use as much orgonite as feel is required and try to feel the energy of the places before and after, but don't worry if you don't feel much... Watch the sky before and after, you'll often see great confirmations of the orgonite in the sky!

And have fun!

Make it into an adventure!

Enjoy the amazing moments and keep your spirits up when it looks like all is in vain.
thanks for all the info anthoy! thats great. ive got 3 monsters i my village and one right by my sons school so im going to start wih that one!

the tb i made had one double terminated cystal and a further 4 crystal points. is that enough? and would you maybe give 3 of those per mast? the masts are all in about a 1/2 sqr mile of each other.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #133
remium

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
if orgonite can really change the unhealthy vibration of wireless routers and cellphones for example,
into a healthy vibration...

Quote:
According to Reich, orgone was the massless, omnipresent medium for electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena, a luminiferous aether from which all matter arises. In constant motion, it was attracted to itself and contradicted the law of entropy. It forms units that are the foci of creative activity, whether bions, clouds, or galaxies, causing spontaneous generation of living organisms out of non-living matter. It can be accumulated in "orgone accumulators", which are a form of insulated Faraday cage, and can be focussed and directed, for example in a cloudbuster, a device intended to stimulate rainfall
Apparantly its the medium on which the carrier wave is working on or within. Positive medium(P.O.R.) or negative medium(D.O.R.) either way the carrier wave does its job.

Quote:
then i figure cellphones and wireless etc would not work around orgonite.
So how do you figure that???

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Last edited by remium; 04-05-2009 at 11:46 AM.
remium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #134
biblegirl

Quote:
a long time ago me and a friend have tried orgonite,
and we don't think the stuff works

i also think the "pioneers" of the orgonite "movement",
people like don croft, are scammers...
hello rossus, thank you for sharing your orgonite experience

when i first heard about orgonite i laughed, thinking someone's invented a charm to keep the ghosts away, now i've seen everything!

i continued looking into orgonite, and realized it did not carry the usual "scam" type characteristics, ie. it's CHEAP, SIMPLE (3 ingredients!), and we are encouraged to make it for ourselves...it's not a secret formula that you learn if you buy somebody's book or join a club...the information is free and I've seen orgonite vendors themselves encourage people to make their own orgonite and answer questions on how to make the most effective pieces...

I decided to try orgonite last year and ordered my first pendant online ($10). When my pendant came I saw that the seller had included 3 additional pieces for free . NOW I could experiment! I wore the pendant 24/7 waiting for something magical to happen. I felt in better moods and had more energy, but there wasn't really any way to decide if this was the orgonite or my mind .

Now for my first orgonite story: there is no such thing as one stop shopping for me ha ha. I have to go to Costco for this, Wal-Mart for that, the health food section of this and that superstore for certain items, etc. I'm picky . I used to dread shopping day because by the time I got home from it all I felt like I had been run over by a bus. I started to notice something new about myself, and that was on shopping day, I came home feeling really good! I thought that was so strange, and didn't connect it to the orgonite at all, because honestly I had forgotten that I was even wearing it. After a few more weeks of getting through shopping day without the usual energy drain, I thought about the orgonite and made the connection.

Is it possible all this was my all in my head and had nothing to do with the orgonite? Of course. That's why I want to see evidence which unfortunately seems to be a little sparse on the internet. Hence why I'm attempting to gather it all in one place for this thread . As we speak I have several experiments underway awaiting results. I will maintain the integrity of this thread by posting everything I try, whether it shows effect or not .

P.S. I had a shopping day two weeks ago and came home tired and grumpy. I realized later that it was the first time I had not worn orgonite since I got it last year, ha ha . A possible indication of the effect of orgonite???

Last edited by biblegirl; 04-05-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #135
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by remium View Post
Apparantly its the medium on which the carrier wave is working on or within. Positive medium(P.O.R.) or negative medium(D.O.R.) either way the carrier wave does its job.
thanks remium, that clears up some questions of mine
Old 04-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #136
biblegirl

Default orgonite and the power company guy???

I am waiting for my electric bill as I have been tracking the meter reading since I put the orgonite on the power box (April 16th). On the 29th, there was a worker from the electric company here, fiddling with my power meter for a good 30 minutes . I'm not sure if this is a sign that something drastic is taking place on my meter reading, but it was unusual and I'd like to know what that was all about . Report on that to come...
Old 04-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #137
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
I am waiting for my electric bill as I have been tracking the meter reading since I put the orgonite on the power box (April 16th). On the 29th, there was a worker from the electric company here, fiddling with my power meter for a good 30 minutes . I'm not sure if this is a sign that something drastic is taking place on my meter reading, but it was unusual and I'd like to know what that was all about . Report on that to come...
biblegirl, laughing all the way to the bank........I love it.....hope it cuts your bill in half. Curious though, is your power meter outside your home & if so, did you place the orgonite on the meter?

I'm going to try this myself, but the meter is outside and when the meter reading person comes to read it, they will probably remove it. So, I'm wondering if it would work inside my home on the electrical panel? Anyone know about this?
Old 04-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #138

Brilliant thread . I got my first 3 pieces the other day ordered 2 got one free due to seperate postage charges! Put one on the wi fi box feel a lot better sat here . Also keep one on my person and one by the bed . Waiting for a bigger piece from organiseafrica thru ebay . Once i return from family trip will start my own off . Good work everyone .Hey jojo you could start a caption comeptition with all your pics! love the cat one .
This site already mentioned here is very good
http://orgoniseafrica.com/orgone.html
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #139
airkraft

Hi everyone.

I`ve read this thread right through and would just like to add that I made some orgonite myself at the end of last year. The main reasons were to see if it altered my sleep in anyway due to helping with the negative effect of the electricity in the room and to see if it would effect the plant and animal life in my garden.
I decided to make a HHG and place it besides my bed which got some funny looks from my wife . I also placed some TB`s outside in the garden specifically around my very small veg patch to see if would bring the garden into some natural harmonious state instead of using pest control. I read somewhere that it was supposed to do this.

After ordering some crystals and resin, I lets say "aquired" some shavings, and quickly got about making some orgonite.

The results so far for my sleep are, that I sleep better, and dont wake with any aches and pains anymore. The results for the garden are not known yet because this year will be the first growing season....but fingers crossed.

I still have a few questions that need answering though. Having put orgonite in the garden, I had ideas of all the beneficial insects and birds arriving to help out, but it seems to attract all my neighbours cats....to... you know, do their business, as they do. What can i use to discourage this I wonder?? but still keep the beneficial wildlife coming in.

The other thing was about making orgonite. I followed a video tutorial on utube originally, but it didnt really go into much detail about positioning the crystals in the resin (which way up etc) or what shape the crystals need to be in what type of orgonite.

I still have a bag of crystals with different shapes in, some single terminated, some just irregular shapes....what type of crystal goes in what types of orgonite ?

I have read that the crystals have positive and negative ends but how do you tell on a peice of irregular shape ??. I may have messed up my first, and so far, only lot of orgonite because of not being sure what I`m doing, So how do you tell which end is positive, and which is negative, and which way to set them in the resin ??

Anyway...great thread lets keep it going
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #140
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
it seems to attract all my neighbours cats....to... you know, do their business, as they do. What can i use to discourage this I wonder?? but still keep the beneficial wildlife coming in.
Lol. Not much you can do. When I used to make orgonite at a place I used to live I could never get the cat away from the stuff. He always slept under my bed since the HHGs were put there.

Quote:
The other thing was about making orgonite. I followed a video tutorial on utube originally, but it didnt really go into much detail about positioning the crystals in the resin (which way up etc) or what shape the crystals need to be in what type of orgonite.

I still have a bag of crystals with different shapes in, some single terminated, some just irregular shapes....what type of crystal goes in what types of orgonite ?
That would be Dennis on the youtube. This is an extremely common question that everybody asks at some point.
The reason the video didn't go into detail about this is because it doesn't matter. Keep the rough shards for TBs and the terminated for HHGs. Xtal point (positive) pointing upwards out of the cone (upside down in the mold - use martini glasses).. but really its not a make or break deal. The difference is negligible. I would however advise clearing your crystals by putting them in sunlight and/or water for 24 hrs just to be sure.

Quote:
I have read that the crystals have positive and negative ends but how do you tell on a peice of irregular shape ??. I may have messed up my first, and so far, only lot of orgonite because of not being sure what I`m doing, So how do you tell which end is positive, and which is negative, and which way to set them in the resin ??
You can't tell on an irregular piece unless you can perceive energy.. same with double terminated. Single terminated the point is positive and the break negative. Don't worry you haven't messed up. Mixing too many crystals together is messing up.
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote