Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 05-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #61
grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin View Post
At least half the world's population has Helicobacter. 80% of them have no symptoms. Most who have symptoms have mild gastric distress occasionally or an ulcer. Anitbiotics will kill Helicobacter but can cause health problems far worse than Helicobacter. If you have annoying symptoms from Heliobacter, other ways to deal with it are:

1. Take probiotics.
2. Take a bismuth supplement (bismuth is commonly found in many over the counter antacids).
3. Take mastic gum supplements or chew mastic gum, commonly available from Greek grocers.
4. Take Pepzin Gi, a zinc-carnosine supplement.
thank you…my gastrology told me "imagine - a bacteria that can survive in the acid of the stomach….it can be not a good one"

well helicobacter can cause stomach cancer and stomach lymphoma…it CAN…must not….I have no symptoms and my doctor couldn't see anything while he was there with the camera

I read about mastic gum and bismuth…bismuth is a heavy metal and I was unsure….hmmmm

the antibiotics are heavy and I know I can not stand them very good

Last edited by grasshopper; 05-10-2014 at 05:11 PM.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #62
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Not to worry.......... Maybe so........ I think the skin problems I have now are from all the crap vax I use to get!!!!! -0- YES I DO And i feel bad about it!!!!!!

I think MMS might be the only thing to get this crap outta my system.... ITS TAKING IT THATS HARD!!!!! (I dont wanna have a reaction to it (if it isnt done just right) but I know IT MIGHT BE THE ONLY WAY!!)
You can take homeopathy to get it out or antidote it.

What about zeolite.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #63
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
congratulations to all with a new baby

I have a regular fight with my colleague (and friend ) who is an absolute defender of the pharma industry…in the middle of the fights I normally give up our last one about vaccines ended up as she said how absolutely reckless it is to not vaccine your own child when it goes into kindergarden and can infect others with measles and she means that it is a great luck to live in a country where vaccinations are available………..

my gastrology found out that I have the helicobacter bacteria and gave me some antibiotics…I didn't take them until now and she daily asks me "when will you take this medicaments…when?….this bacteria will kill yo finally"
I am almost on surrendering….the fear mongering concours finally….maybe I will take them

Go and see a homeopath. Maybe one who deals specifically in getting rid of stuff like that.
Old 25-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #64
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Go and see a homeopath. Maybe one who deals specifically in getting rid of stuff like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Thanks bell!
My daughter also home educates.
They are delightful children.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #65
doubleaaa
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst2009 View Post
If you are in the UK make sure they dont give the vit K if you have baby in hospital, thats what they did to my baby, without my permission. Dont let the baby out of your sight.
Hi I was wondering if you can enligthen me. I gave my baby vit k in hospital though oral form. I only gave her one extra vit k at home and not the last one. I tried to research on it before hand but could only find info on 1 study which was discredited. I then saw an interview with dr. mecola on vitk and decided he said vit k was okay. Pls let me know whats the prob with vit k, so that I know what to look out for. Also I wont do it again.

Thanks
doubleaaa is offline   Reply With Quote