Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #1401
sephera

Gillard is destroying the country. Someone really needs to bury this Carbon emissions and trading crap, it's pure rubbish. I just pray that 2012 comes and wipes this crap off the planet. They always put in fluff figure.
Check out this rubbish
Quote:
Electricity will rise by $3.30 a week, gas by $1.50 a week and food bills by an average 0.80c a week.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/15...#ixzz1RhT7LoLp
Food prices have doubled over the past year alone. The greens think they are supporting the environment, but they don't realise how wrong they are.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #1402
deckard75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
I don't understand that working class and middle class are being punished for these climate taxes, when the likes of the Royal family, presidents, prime ministers are using private airforce jets, helicopters and going through a ridiculous amount of material goods. Their carbon foot print per day probably equates to one of ours per year.

And the UK gov are planning a high speed rain link between London & Birmingham, wtff!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8564154.stm
I expect this is not intended for the masses to visit their friends. More like infrastructure for the PTB to get around the NWO cities in the coming years.

Some excellent posts on this thread thanks!
Old 15-05-2012, 06:30 AM   #1403
night_gaunt

If the government hides things like UFOs in an effort NOT to scare the public...
why create global warming TO scare the public... <.<

And individual scientists do research on climate change...IT HAS been shown that temperatures are rising. And why shouldn't they be with all the greenhouse gases?
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #1404
secret66mechanism

The climate change racket: Finally a day in court

Is the day that non-alarmists have long awaited finally upon us? The climate change racket on trial in a court of law?

It’s what we non-alarmists have long wanted: the climate change racket on trial in a court of law. In threatening National Review and its international columnist Mark Steyn with legal action over alleged “defamatory remarks” in his ‘Corner’ column, inventor of the famously debunked “hockey stick” climate graph, Dr Michael Mann, may have finally bitten off way more than he can legally chew.

http://www.thecommentator.com/articl..._day_in_court_
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #1405
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
If the government hides things like UFOs in an effort NOT to scare the public...

And individual scientists do research on climate change...IT HAS been shown that temperatures are rising. And why shouldn't they be with all the greenhouse gases?
UFOs don't give the govt a control mechanism, in fact if people realized that aleins existed that were more powerful than governments it might hurt government control. Global warming on the other hand, gives the govt another excuse to control people.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #1406
progenitor04

climate change isnt a hoax rather what they tell us is a hoax
progenitor04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 02:08 AM   #1407
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by progenitor04 View Post
climate change isnt a hoax rather what they tell us is a hoax
What is the sign of climate change?
Old 13-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #1408
secret66mechanism

28-Gate: BBC Crisis Deepens in Exposure of Rigged and Unlawful Climate Policy

http://johnosullivan.wordpress.com/2...limate-policy/

THERE'S A TOXIC PLOT IN THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 08:52 AM   #1409
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Controlling all weather disasters God = Chemtrails

Follow the link below much more detailed information for the blind & ignorant once!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Its all here for you>>>

Chemtrailing Indonesia brainwashing style!! >>>
Its all here for you on Google search : https://www.google.com/search?q=rekayasa+cuaca

Would be a good idea to keep these killing & destruction tools out of there hands in the name of all humanity!!!

What do you think??

Less Aircraft, Engineering Weather No Maximum
Samai currently deployed new total salt 21 tons.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061955980&postcount=22
More here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061957517&postcount=646
The healthy Salt???
Monkey brains better don't play with there God's nature!!

Just having this sort of shit to play with is like giving them an atomic bomb to play with!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE BEFORE YOUR LAST DAY KNOCKS ON YOUR OWN DOOR

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061957517#post1061957517

Your Masters at work 24/7 ........ all for your good ............ naturally! ??

Your Half-Makers & Military together with your Governments loving you all so much ............

And don't forget to Vote for your next caring puppet master in your upcoming Elections ............

Late Weather Engineering Forum
Report: Rita Ayuningtyas
Sunday, January 19, 2014 | 12:41 AM EST

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061956042&postcount=25

Last edited by oiram; 24-01-2014 at 09:14 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #1410
buildreps

The geographical North pole was on Greenland 110,000 years ago, and that is the reason why it is melting now. There is no relation at all between temperature change and CO2. The anomalies found in the Vostok and Dome C ice cores show no relation whatsoever. There is a 1 to 1 relation between the eccentric orbit of earth around the sun. THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO PROOF.

If you can proof the relation between CO2 and global warming there is a Nobel prize waiting for you. So, good luck!

The North pole was on Greenland, which is proved mathematically. I'm currently working 24/7 on a book that will be published in about a year (there's so much work to be done!).

You can read the first results of the proof here: http://hubpages.com/education/How-Ol...ound-the-World

Last edited by buildreps; 31-01-2016 at 10:50 AM.
buildreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #1411
CHIPSTERO7
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildreps View Post
The geographical North pole was on Greenland 110,000 years ago, and that is the reason why it is melting now. There is no relation at all between temperature change and CO2. The anomalies found in the Vostok and Dome C ice cores show no relation whatsoever. There is a 1 to 1 relation between the eccentric orbit of earth around the sun. THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO PROOF.

If you can proof the relation between CO2 and global warming there is a Nobel prize waiting for you. So, good luck

You can read the first results of the proof here: http://hubpages.com/education/How-Ol...ound-the-World
I tend to agree. I think significant anthropogenic global warming is largely unproven and a fraud
CHIPSTERO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 04:00 PM   #1412
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPSTERO7 View Post
I tend to agree. I think significant anthropogenic global warming is largely unproven and a fraud
One of the explanations for weather trends was related to the then sunspot activity....solar maximum. We are now 2 years away from the solar minimum. I think it's a fair thing to dismiss this as the cause.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #1413
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucahyo View Post
What is the sign of climate change?
The four seasons.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 07:32 PM   #1414
CHIPSTERO7
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
One of the explanations for weather trends was related to the then sunspot activity....solar maximum. We are now 2 years away from the solar minimum. I think it's a fair thing to dismiss this as the cause.
Perhaps. Though I just don't think anthropogenic emissions of CO2 are sufficient to cause any significant global warming to a degree that we should be taking world-disrupting measures to counteract. By my understanding, there are other possible causes that scientists have suggested, such as changes in cloudiness.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:19 AM   #1415
truegroup

Quote:
Perhaps. Though I just don't think anthropogenic emissions of CO2 are sufficient to cause any significant global warming to a degree that we should be taking world-disrupting measures to counteract. By my understanding, there are other possible causes that scientists have suggested, such as changes in cloudiness.
Well each to their own. All I know is that "cloudiness" is making a whole lot of glaciers disappear.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:16 AM   #1416
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
so that we are atmosphere.

excuse me, I mean at most fear
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 04:17 AM   #1417
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Well each to their own. All I know is that "cloudiness" is making a whole lot of glaciers disappear.
and yet many glaciers are growing daily at the same time lol
Old 26-10-2017, 04:24 AM   #1418
archimedes

Quote:
lol of course not.

only a complete idiot would think that we could make a difference, our activities account for 2% of all carbon emissions on the planet.

volcanoes and decaying biological matter account for the majority of emissions, and have done so long before we were here.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #1419
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
and yet many glaciers are growing daily at the same time lol
Who convinced you of that?

https://skepticalscience.com/himalay...rs-growing.htm
Old 26-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #1420
CHIPSTERO7
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
our activities account for 2% of all carbon emissions on the planet.
volcanoes and decaying biological matter account for the majority of emissions, and have done so long before we were here.
Yea, I noticed that human emissions of CO2 are dwarfed by natural CO2 emissions also. Of course the standard textbook counterargument is that natural CO2 emissions and its absorption are essentially "in balance" thus not contributing to the overall CO2 increase and thereby leaving human emissions as the primary cause. However, I would have thought that Henry's law would have absorbed any additional human CO2 in the atmosphere, because according to that law, there is a fixed partitioning ratio of around 1:50 (at the average surface temperature) between the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and the amount of CO2 in the oceans, respectively. Thus, if you add any additional CO2 to the atmosphere, 98% of that additional CO2 should eventually be absorbed by the oceans at equilibrium. The IPCC argue that equilibrium takes hundreds of years, which I personally disagree with. I suspect a good amount of the increase in atmospheric CO2 is from the warming oceans, because as they increase in temperature, this shifts the partitioning ratio, and more CO2 is released from the oceans into the atmosphere.