Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 19-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
lightgiver

Question Was Hitler a Rothschild?

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...d_Adom.svg.png
Other commentators claim the ICRC did not recognize the medical and humanitarian use of this Jewish symbol, a Red Shield, or Roth Schild, alongside the Christian cross and the Muslim crescent

They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschilds are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians (see The Biggest Secret).

http://www.vajra-yogini.org/practice...trahedron.html

Guy de Rothschild, of the French House, heads this bloodline dynasty today. He is one of the most grotesque exponents of trauma-based mind control, indeed the top man according to many of those who have suffered mercilessly under his torture. I am always loath to use the world evil, but if evil is the reverse of live, Guy de Rothschild is thoroughly evil. He stands for the opposite of life. He has been personally responsible for the torture and death of millions of children and adults, either directly or through those he controls. He conducts satanic rituals, as all these bloodlines have always done, and goodness knows how many human sacrifices he has been involved in.

If what I am saying is wrong, Guy de Rothschild, then take me to court and lets reveal the evidence. You are a multi-billionaire and you control the courts and the media. I have next to nothing. I should, therefore, be a pushover. So come on, Mr. Rothschild, lets have you. Lets take these claims into the public arena and have you and me in the witness box. Make my day.

Already I can hear the clamor gathering to condemn me as "anti-semitic" because the Rothschilds claim to be "Jewish." Organizations like the Anti-Defamation League and B’nai B’rith have already made strenuous efforts to label me in this way for exposing the Rothschilds and to stop me speaking in public. How funny then that both organizations were created by, and continue to be bankrolled by, the Rothschilds. Just a co-incidence, nothing to worry about. B’nai Brith means, appropriately, "Sons of the Alliance" and was established by the Rothschilds in 1843 as an intelligence arm and to defame and destroy legitimate researchers with the label "anti semitic."

Many of their speakers openly supported slavery during the American Civil War and today they seek to condemn some black leaders as "anti-semitic" or "racist!" Every year, the Anti Defamation League award their "Torch of Liberty" (the classic Illuminati symbol) to the person they believe has served their cause the most. One year they gave it to Morris Dalitz, an intimate of the notorious Meyer Lansky crime syndicate which terrorized America. Perfect choice.

Of course, the strength of feeling that fans the flames of condemnation against anyone dubbed "anti-semitic" today is the sickening persecution of Jewish people by the Nazis of Adolf Hitler. To expose or question the actions of the Rothschilds or any other Jewish person or organization is to be called a "nazi" and "anti-semitic", that all-encompassing label which has discredited so many researchers and stopped them having the opportunity to speak in public because of protest by unthinking robot radicals and the refusal of venues to host their meetings.

I have had this from time to time, not least in eastern Canada thanks to a campaign by B’nai B’rith and the Anti-Defamation League (which spends it’s entire time trying to defame people). Both organizations, I repeat, are Rothschild created and controlled.

How strange then, that as I have documented in And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret, along with endless other researchers and scholars, Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were created and funded by…the Rothschilds. It was they who arranged for Hitler to come to power through the Illuminati secret societies in Germany like the Thule Society and the Vril Society which they created through their German networks; it was the Rothschilds who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources like the Rothschild’s Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution.

The very heart of Hitler’s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned "central bank" of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler’s I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by…the Rothschilds.

See And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret for the detailed background of this and other aspects of this story. The Rothschilds also owned the German news agencies during both World Wars and thus controlled the flow of "information" to Germans and the outside world. Incidentally, when Allied troops entered Germany they found that the I.G. Farben factories, the very core of Hitler’s war operation, had not been hit by the mass bombing and neither had Ford factories - another Illuminati supporter of Hitler. Other factories nearby had been demolished by bombing raids.

So the force behind Adolf Hitler, on behalf of the Illuminati, was the House of Rothschild, this "Jewish" bloodline which claims to support and protect the Jewish faith and people. In fact they use and sickeningly abuse the Jewish people for their own horrific ends. The Rothschilds, like the Illuminati in general, treat the mass of the Jewish people with utter contempt. They are, like the rest of the global population, just cattle to be used to advance the agenda of global control and mastery by a network of interbreeding bloodlines, impregnated with a reptilian genetic code, and known to researchers as the Illuminati.

Indeed, the Illuminati are so utterly obsessed with bloodline, because of this reptilian genetic code, that there was no way that someone like Hitler would come to power in those vital circumstances for the Illuminati, unless he was of the reptilian bloodline. If you look elsewhere on this website you will see how the same bloodline has held the positions of royal, aristocratic, financial, political, military, and media power in the world for literally thousands of years.

This is the bloodline that has produced ALL 42 of the Presidents of the United States since and including George Washington in 1789. It is the bloodline of the runaway favourite to win the 2000 election, George W. Bush. The World War Two leaders, Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin, were of the bloodline and also Freemasons and Satanists. They were manipulated into office, and their country’s war effort funded, by the Rothschilds and the other Illuminati bloodlines.

So are we to believe, therefore, that although this same group provably funded Adolf Hitler’s rise to power and his war machine, that he would be the odd one out, a leader of crucial importance to the agenda who was NOT bloodline?

But hold on. Hitler couldn’t be the same bloodline as, say, the Rothschilds because, as we all know, the Rothschilds are defenders of Jewish people and Hitler slaughtered them, along with communists and gypsies and others who opposed him or he wanted to eliminate. The Rothschilds are Jewish, they’d never do that.

Oh really.

According to a book by a psychoanalyst, Walter Langer, called The Mind of Hitler, not only was Hitler supported by the Rothschilds, he WAS a Rothschild. This revelation fits like a glove with the actions of the Rothschilds and other Illuminati bloodlines in Germany who brought Hitler to the fore as dictator of that nation. He was also supported by the British Royal Family, the House of Windsor (in truth the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), and these included the British royal "war hero", Lord Mountbatten, a Rothschild and a Satanist.

Their royal relatives in Germany, who you would never have thought would normally support an apparent guy from the street like Hitler, were among his most enthusiastic supporters. But, of course, they knew who he really was. There is no way in the world when you do any study of the Illuminati obsession with bloodline that Hitler would not have been one of them.

Langer writes:

"Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois… (an Austrian document was) prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home... where Alois was born."

Langer’s information came from the high level Gestapo officer, Hansjurgen Koehler, published in 1940, under the title "Inside the Gestapo". He writes about the investigations into Hitler’s background carried out by the Austrian Chancellor, Dolfuss, in the family files of Hitler.

Koehler actually viewed a copy of the Dolfuss documents which were given to him by Heydrich, the overlord of the Nazi Secret Service. The file, he wrote, "caused such havoc as no file in the world ever caused before" (Inside the Gestapo, p 143).

He also revealed that:

"..The second bundle in the blue file contained the documents collected by Dolfuss. The small statured, but big-hearted Austrian Chancellor must have known by such a personal file he might be able to check Hitler…His task was not difficult; as ruler of Austria he could easily find out about the personal data and family of Adolf Hitler, who had been born on Austrian soil... Through the original birth certificates, police registration cards, protocols, etc., all contained in the original file, the Austrian Chancellor succeeded in piecing together the disjointed parts of the puzzle, creating a more or less logical entity.

A little servant girl… (Hitler’s grandmother)… came to Vienna and became a domestic servant, mostly working for rather rich families. But she was unlucky; having been seduced, she was about to bear a child. She went home to her village for her confinement… Where was the little maid serving in Vienna? This was not a very difficult problem.

Very early Vienna had instituted the system of compulsory police registration. Both servants and the employers were exposed to heavy fines if they neglected this duty. Chancellor Dolfuss managed to discover the registration card. The little, innocent maid had been a servant at the…Rothschild mansion. ..and Hitler’s unknown grandfather must be probably looked for in this magnificent house. The Dolfuss file stopped at this statement."

Was Hitler’s determination to take over Austria anything to do with his desire to destroy records of his lineage?

A correspondent who has extensively researched this subject writes:

"It appears to me that Hitler knew about his connection long before his Chancellorship. Like his father before him, when the going got rough, the Hitlers went to Vienna. Hitler’s father left his home village at an early age to seek his fortune in Vienna. When Hitler was orphaned, after his mother died in December of 1907, he left for Vienna not long after the funeral.

There he seemed to drop out of sight for ten months! What happened during this ten-month stay in Vienna is a complete mystery on which history sheds no light. It makes sense, now that it has become established that Hitler was a Rothschild, that he and his cousins were getting acquainted, and his potential for future family endeavors was being sized up".

The Rothschilds and the Illuminati produce many offspring out of wedlock in their secret breeding programs and these children are brought up under other names with other parents.

Like Bill Clinton, who is almost certainly a Rockefeller produced in the same way, these "ordinary kids from ordinary backgrounds" go on to be extraordinarily successful in their chosen field. Hitler, too, would have produced unofficial children to maintain his strand of the bloodline and there will obviously be people of his bloodline alive today.

So which Rothschild was the grandfather of Hitler? My thanks to a website correspondent for the additional, updated, information to this article, a man has researched this story in some detail. Alois, Hitler’s father, was born in 1837 in the period when Salomon Mayer was the only Rothschild who lived at the Vienna mansion. Even his wife did not live there because their marriage was so bad that she stayed in Frankfurt. Their son, Anselm Salomon spent most of his working life in Paris and Frankfurt away from Vienna and his father.

Father Salomon Mayer, living alone at the Vienna mansion where Hitler’s grandmother worked, is the prime, most obvious candidate. And Hermann von Goldschmidt, the son of Salomon Mayer’s senior clerk, wrote a book, published in 1917, which said of Salomon:

"…by the 1840s he had developed a somewhat reckless enthusiasm for young girls.."

and

"He had a lecherous passion for very young girls, his adventures with whom had to be hushed up by the police."

And Hitler’s grandmother, a young girl working under the same roof would not have been the subject of Salomon’s desire?

And this same girl became pregnant while working there? And her grandson becomes the Chancellor of Germany, funded by the Rothschilds, and he started the Second World War which was so vital to the Rothschild-Illuminati agenda? And the Illuminati are obsessed with putting their bloodlines into power on all "sides" in a conflict?

And the Rothschilds are one of their most key bloodlines? And it is all a co-incidence?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...thschild04.htm
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
luciferhorus
Banned

There is certainly no question that the US Federal Reserve financed the Nazis, however the actual ownership of the Federal Reserve is rather shrouded in mystery. The allegation that it is part owned by the Rothschild banking dynasty is based on heresay and not provable. Thus the possibility that the Rothschilds financed the Nazis does not really seem to to be totally provable. Further with regards to the Rothschild's owning or part owning the Bank of England, the ownership of the Bank of England is a state secret protected by the British official secrets act, and it similarly cannot be established who the owners are.

It does seem to be very common practice for International Capitalists and the US state terrorists to arm and finance both sides in wars. The secrecy surrounding much of this means that it is a very hard subject to study; unfortunately this will always be the case as long as the International dictatorship of Capitalism exists.

With regards to Hitler being an illegitimate descendent of the Rothschilds it is certainly "possible" however it simply cannot be proven.

The world is ruled by the International Dictatorship of Capitalism; it is a secret disctatorship since the higher up the echelons of power one goes, the more mysterious it becomes and harder to identify and name the higher echelons; even if one knew who they were, even when they all die off, others just step into take their place. Capitalism will have to be pulled out from under them; without money, their power will wane.

Lux

"Immense sums belonging to our national-bank depositors have been given to Germany on no collateral security whatever. The Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks have issued United States currency on mere finance drafts drawn by Germans. Billions upon billions of our money has been pumped into Germany and money is still being pumped into Germany by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. Her worthless paper is still being negotiated here and renewed here on the public credit of the United States Government and at the expense of the American people. On April 27, 1932, the Federal Reserve outfit sent $750,000, belonging to American bank depositors, in gold to Germany. A week later, another $300,000 in gold was shipped to Germany in the same way. About the middle of May $12,000,000 in gold was shipped to Germany by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. Almost every week there is a shipment of gold to Germany. These shipments are not made for profit on the exchange since the German marks are below parity with the dollar.".

Louis T. McFadden's Speech
In the House of Representatives
10 June 1932
http://www.afn.org/~govern/mcfadden_speech_1932.html
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
meksar

I believe Hitler was a illegetimate Rothschild but for some reason i do not think he was a shapeshifter, he was possesed by a Reptilian and was fascinated with the occult although he was masquareding as a strict Catholic. The Rothschilds and other Zionist families like the Rockefeller's were financing Hitler and the Nazis and giving him oil supplies for the planes and tanks.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
blue2

Precisely what blood group are they? all. I feel that the current Pope is one and i don't trust his smile it's forced and i see evil in eyes.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
lightgiver

Default Blood family

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Precisely what blood group are they? all. I feel that the current Pope is one and i don't trust his smile it's forced and i see evil in eyes.
Prince Charles is Rhesus O neg not sure about princess di.

maybe prince William is a Rothschild seed

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Rothschild.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/24...0.400x320.jpeg

The Rothschilds and the Illuminati produce many offspring out of wedlock in their secret breeding programs and these children are brought up under other names with other parents. http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/20...ld-415x515.jpg http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...0INDIA%207.jpg

wouldn't surprise with the in breeding and all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post

With regards to Hitler being an illegitimate descendent of the Rothschilds it is certainly "possible" however it simply cannot be proven.
the Double tetrahedron and the swastika can be proven though, that the Rothschild have hi jacked for nefarious purposes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-Mandala.jpg

Mandala is also the term used to describe the Rig Veda, a sacred Hindu scripture.

http://www.bonfoundation.org/aboutbon.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-09-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 22-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #6
drcloak

Nice read LG, thank you.
drcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
lightgiver

Default Vomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcloak View Post
Nice read LG, thank you.
cheers be back soon

once the VOMIT is over
Old 02-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
nefilim777

What exactly is 'Black Occult'?

Here's the problem; people who call all these apparent bloodlines as performers of 'Black Magic'. If research is done into the occult, dating right back, you will realise that 'Black Magic' is merely a state of mind rather then a particular practice. Luciferhorus, you of all people should know this.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
jwd75

The results of a recent study of Hitler's DNA do support the theory that he had a Jewish ancestor.
jwd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd75 View Post
The results of a recent study of Hitler's DNA do support the theory that he had a Jewish ancestor.
Yes, this is indeed correct and it is not a conspiracy theory; it based on scientific tests from samples taken from Hitler's surviving relatives.

Frankly since homo sapiens have been here for 300,000 years or so, it is entirely unsurpising to find persons with various types of DNA from persons of different parts of the world.

Lux

DNA tests reveal 'Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated'
By Allan Hall
Last updated at 10:53 AM on 24th August 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ts-reveal.html

Left: Hitler. Right: Christopher Walken: the Northern European blond haired, blue eyed Aryan archetype.

Revealing: The DNA tests on relatives of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler show he was probably descended from Jewish people and North Africans
Adolf Hitler is likely to have been descended from both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests.
Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate.
Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used DNA to track down 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year.
They included an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H.
A Belgian news magazine has reported that samples of saliva taken from these people strongly suggest Hitler had antecedents he certainly would not have cared for.
A chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) in their samples is rare in Germany and indeed Western Europe.

'It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews,' Mr Vermeeren said.
'One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,' adds Mr Mulders in the magazine, Knack.
Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.
'This is a surprising result,' said Ronny Decorte, a genetic specialist who agreed that Hitler probably did have some roots in North Africa.

Roots: Hitler's DNA was found to contain Haplogroup E1b1b, commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco (left) - and also accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of the Y-chromosomes of Sephardic Jews (right) who hail from Morocco, Spain and Portugal)
'It is difficult to predict, what happens with this information, both to opponents and supporters of Hitler,' he added.
The magazine says the DNA was tested under stringent laboratory conditions to obtain the results.
It is not the first time that historians have suggested Hitler had Jewish ancestry.
His father, Alois, is thought to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a 19-year-old Jewish man called Frankenberger.
This would have made the man who inspired the Holocaust one-quarter Jewish.

Hidden secrets: The Waldviertel region in Austria where Hitler's cousin, farmer Norbert H, was found
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camp in Poland where Hitler's extermination programme of the Jews was carried out
DNA on a serviette was taken from Alexander Stuart-Houston (now aged 61), a grand-nephew of Hitler

Reports have suggested that Hitler's nephew, Patrick, tried to blackmail his uncle over the issue of Alois Hitler's parentage. Hitler asked his lawyer, Hans Frank, to investigate the claims and he announced just before the outbreak of the Second World War that they were 'without any foundation'.
'Hitler would not have been pleased about this,' added Mr Decorte, of the Catholic University of Leuven.
'The affair is fascinating if one compares it with the conception of the world of the Nazis, in which race and blood was central.
'Hitler's concern over his descent was not unjustified. He was apparently not "pure" or "Ayran".'
DNA was also taken from American Alexander Stuart-Houston, 61, a grand-nephew of Hitler.
He was trailed for seven days before he dropped a used serviette which Mulders said led him to the cousin in Austria - and the link with Hitler's sworn enemies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz11LFo4Onz

Last edited by luciferhorus; 03-10-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:30 AM   #11
chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd75 View Post
I have read this and have a few questions over the accuracy of the DNA results. Adolf Hitler and Alois Hitler Jnr were half brothers with different mothers. Alois Hitler Jnr went to England and had a son William Patrick Hitler with his first wife Bridget over in England.

Alois Hitler Jnr skipped out on this marriage and returned to Austria were he remarried without divorcing his first wife. Years later William went to Austria to basically cash in on the family name. William later fled to America, changed his name, married and had 4 sons. The DNA matches and results are based on one of these sons.

It may be possible that Alois Jnr through his mother had Jewish ancestry or his son William or great nephew through their mothers ancestry. As Adolf Hitler was not blood related to either Alois' or Williams or his son's mothers it could be suggested the DNA does not determine that Adolf Hitler had Jewish ancestry as it could be from other sources.

Don't get me wrong it would be funny if a man who founded Nazism and persecuted a race on the basis they were Jewish turned out to be Jewish himself. However you have to look at the DNA source logically and medically without assuming that a half blood great nephew holds the key to the ancestry. I guess the only way we will ever know for sure if Adolf Hitler was Jewish is if his remains are ever found and they can then be DNA tested. Anybody know where his remains are?
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #12
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic View Post
I have read this and have a few questions over the accuracy of the DNA results. Adolf Hitler and Alois Hitler Jnr were half brothers with different mothers. Alois Hitler Jnr went to England and had a son William Patrick Hitler with his first wife Bridget over in England.
Just to point to the Daily Mail article on the previous page; it does state the the DNA samples were taken from 39 of Hitler's relatives.

Lux
Old 07-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
lightgiver

Default Anonymity

Anonymity is crucial for the elite families to make it seem like those who are connected by incestuous interbreeding and business networks are actually unrelated. Throughout history they have been able to hide behind their networks and front men to play down the amount of power and wealth they truly have. Almost all of the great industrialists and bankers in the new world order were set up by the Rothschilds. There are several descendants of Rothschild that do not bare the name (through bastard children and bloodline dilution), as well as descendants from the original Bauers who aren’t researched because the focus is on the Rothschild dynasty. The name Bayer can be traced back to Bauer, and Bayer is one of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical companies. Some even claim Hitler was a Rothschild. Whether the name change was a deliberate deception or simply a fresh start for the empire Meyer had in mind, the name is now synonymous with the global banking conspiracy.

“Six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all.” – Andre Carnagie, 1886.

http://wideshut.co.uk/images/host/im...3607947108.jpg

Just like the cartel families and Royal Families before him, Meyer ensured he created a whole spawn of children to carry on the family business. He had 5 sons, Amschel, Salomon, Nathan, Karl and Jakob, that would take his franchise of money changing to all corners of Europe. They infiltrated and profited from these countries and empires by extending them loans, which like modern times they’d manipulate for money and power. They also helped incite wars in order to extend loans to both sides. With this grip over nations they would interface with other elite families, bankers and sometimes royalty to keep the cap-stone of the pyramid wealthy, while the general masses acted as fodder. Those born in to the families, or those who appeared to best fit the agenda would be fast tracked through the social order (such as the secret societies and private education) and put in to positions of power above the general populous

http://wideshut.co.uk/the-rothschild...w-world-order/
Old 07-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
The name Bayer can be traced back to Bauer
Seems questionable claim to me.

Quote:
Bayer

Herkunftsname => "der aus Bayern"
Beiur (um 822/75) , Bawar (um 1212) , Beyerus (um 1333)
Beyer (um 1355) , Beier (um 1408)
http://www.ahnenforschung-benz.de/lexikon.htm
Quote:
Origin => "who is from Bavaria"
Beiur (around 822/75) , Bawar (around 1212) , Beyerus (around 1333)
Beyer (around 1355) , Beier (around 1408)

Last edited by tinyint; 07-10-2010 at 08:08 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #15
lightgiver

Default Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Seems questionable claim to me.
Does it ..... what a shame

“Words be nimble. Words be quick. Words resemble walking sticks.”

Bauer is a German family name. It translates to peasant or farmer.

plant them they will grow, watch them waver so

Boyer is a surname which is derived from the Boii, a Celtic tribe that migrated from ancient Bohemia (home of the Boii) to many regions surrounding the Alps . Boyers in England may come from bowyer, meaning "bow maker" or "bow seller." In French, the surname may mean "ox guard" or "ox leader". In Turkish, the name may come from boy-er, boy meaning "size" or "stature" and "er" meaning "man" or "soldier."

It can also be a corruption or deliberate alteration of several German names.

People named "Bayer" (BYE-er in German) may have ancestors from Bavaria (Bayern)—or if they're very fortunate, they may be heirs to the Bayer chemical firm best known for its own German invention called "aspirin."

Hans Bauer (born Jun. 19 1897, Germany - died Feb 17 1993, Germany) was Adolf Hitler's personal pilot, author.

http://german.about.com/library/weekly/aa050399.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Bauer_(pilot)...........................
http://members.mweb.com.na/offbeat/OB_064.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-10-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Does it ..... what a shame

“Words be nimble. Words be quick. Words resemble walking sticks.”

Bauer is a German family name. It translates to peasant or farmer.

plant them they will grow, watch them waver so

Boyer is a surname which is derived from the Boii, a Celtic tribe that migrated from ancient Bohemia (home of the Boii) to many regions surrounding the Alps . Boyers in England may come from bowyer, meaning "bow maker" or "bow seller." In French, the surname may mean "ox guard" or "ox leader". In Turkish, the name may come from boy-er, boy meaning "size" or "stature" and "er" meaning "man" or "soldier."

It can also be a corruption or deliberate alteration of several German names.

People named "Bayer" (BYE-er in German) may have ancestors from Bavaria (Bayern)—or if they're very fortunate, they may be heirs to the Bayer chemical firm best known for its own German invention called "aspirin."

Hans Bauer (born Jun. 19 1897, Germany - died Feb 17 1993, Germany) was Adolf Hitler's personal pilot, author.

http://german.about.com/library/weekly/aa050399.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Bauer_(pilot)...........................http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehuda_Bauer

http://members.mweb.com.na/offbeat/OB_064.htm
I still don't see how you draw the squared circle.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Yes you appear to bee confused as usual
Thats no answer.

How do you draw from Bayer to Bauer?

Make it fit?

Thats the claim again:

Quote:
The name Bayer can be traced back to Bauer
Its simply a request to explain against all odds this claim.

If you speak german, then try it in german.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #18
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Its been explained

Where do you think words originate from

Bayer is similar to bauer

If you dont like it then run along
So you simply ignore the meaning and what the german sources say?

Bayer

Quote:
Herkunftsname => "der aus Bayern"
Beiur (um 822/75) , Bawar (um 1212) , Beyerus (um 1333)
Beyer (um 1355) , Beier (um 1408)
http://www.ahnenforschung-benz.de/lexikon.htm
Its easy to claim something about a foreign language, most of the readers don't know.
I challenge you, since I am a native speaḱer.

Last edited by tinyint; 07-10-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #19
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Its been explained
Lingual source for the claim please and all is fine.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #20
lightgiver

Default Bayer and I.G. Farben

Some more hitler bayer boyer bauer connections in link provided for those interested

Bayer

Bayer was founded as a trading company in Wuppertal-Barmen in 1861. It was one of the large German chemical firms that joined together to form the I.G. Farben concern in 1925. Bayer chemists, engineers, and managers played a decisive role in the Nazis' military buildup policies. The managers in charge were defendants in 1947 in the I.G. Farben Trial in Nuremberg. Today Bayer is one of the world's leading chemical companies.

Sources

Wilhelm Mann, circular letter to Bayer Co. Inc. and Winthrop Chemical Co. Inc., both in New York, December 14, 1933, NI-10267. Archive of the Fritz Bauer Institute, Subsequent Nuremberg Trials, Case VI, reel 041, PDB 44 (e), pp. 89–92.

The IG Farben Building was developed on land known as the Grüneburggelände in Frankfurt's Westend District. In 1837, the property belonged to the Rothschild family.

The building was the headquarters for research projects relating to the development of Nazi wartime synthetic oil and rubber, and the production administration of magnesium, lubricating oil, explosives, methanol, and Zyklon B.

http://www.wollheim-memorial.de/en/w..._mann_18941992

Yes the connections to Bayer and the Rothschilds as well as to the entire IG Farben Cartel are well documented.

"An important step on the road to world monopoly was the most far-reaching corporation invented by the Rothschilds. This was the international drug and chemical cartel, I.G. Farben. Called "a state within a state," it was created in 1925 as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie Aktien gesellschaft, usually known as I.G. Farben, which simply meant "The Cartel". It had originated in 1904, when the six major chemical companies in Germany began negotiations to form the ultimate cartel, merging Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter-Meer, and Greisheim-Electron. The guiding spirit, as well as the financing, came from the Rothschilds, who were represented by their German banker, Max Warburg, of M.M. Warburg Company, Hamburg. He later headed the German Secret Service during World War I and was personal financial adviser to the Kaiser. When the Kaiser was overthrown, after losing the war, Max Warburg was not exiled with him to Holland, instead he became the financial adviser to the new government. Monarchs may come and go, but the real power remains with the bankers. While representing Germany at the Paris Peace Conference, Max Warburg spent pleasant hours renewing family ties with his brother, Paul Warburg, who, after drafting the Federal Reserve Act at Jekyl Island, had headed the U.S. banking system during the war. He was in Paris as Woodrow Wilson's financial advisor."

Bayer Aspirin

Vintage Bayer (bauer) aspirin commercial from the 80s.

http://unitednationsoffilm.com/wp-co...ld-232x281.jpg

Knight of Malta Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1744–1812)

Bauer – Bayer – Rothschild

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-10-2010 at 10:18 PM.