Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 31-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #21
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
It is quite shocking when you first find out how a large number of MPs are Jewish and Zionist. That really shakes your foundations of belief. Consider that Camoron, Clegg and Milliband are all Jewish and Milliband has just declared during a news interview that he is a Zionist. Why the hell are these religious nutters running my country?
I don't think they're religious. Cameron isn't Jewish anyway.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #22
positive_forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Cameron "I am proud of my Jewish ancestry my values are Jewish values"
"I will back Israel if they attack Iran.

Some of his ancestors worked for the Jewish Rothschild banking cabals (recent bailouts anyone?)

David Cameron stated in his address to the Jewish community prior to the 2010 general election that “Indeed, one of the highlights of my year, was meeting Daayan Ehrentrau and learning about my ancestors, the Levita’s.”
He has on numerous occasions when addressing Jewish audiences, prior to discovering the story of his Jewish ancestry expressed his admiration for the Jewish community and how he shares its values. Cameron said that,“To me, one of the biggest contributions of Judaism, is it’s understanding of what makes a responsible society
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #23
marlowe
Banned

I thought you had to have a Jewish mother to be Jewish? Having a Jewish great-grandfather doesn't qualify. My great-grandfather was Polish, but I'm not a Pole.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #24
positive_forward

The easiest way to describe what Jewish is to many Jews.
They can be one of the three (religious/racial/culturally) in whole or part, or all of the three, either way they consider themselves Jewish & are pro Zionist MPs.

Last edited by positive_forward; 31-03-2013 at 01:46 AM.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:30 AM   #25
busa

Quote:
Yeah he is, but he claims he is not comfortable with his Jewishness.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #26
realy

Horror in Israel: 30,000 Mossad spies exposed

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03...-terror-corps/

"After all, who is better to carry out acts of terrorism than an organization with 30,000 covert operatives around the world, almost all trained in use of explosives and demolition, building IEDs, car bombs, kidnapping and assassination and with a long and very public history of, not just murdering people but getting away with it as well."

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #27
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Cameron "I am proud of my Jewish ancestry my values are Jewish values"
"I will back Israel if they attack Iran.

Some of his ancestors worked for the Jewish Rothschild banking cabals (recent bailouts anyone?)

David Cameron stated in his address to the Jewish community prior to the 2010 general election that “Indeed, one of the highlights of my year, was meeting Daayan Ehrentrau and learning about my ancestors, the Levita’s.”
He has on numerous occasions when addressing Jewish audiences, prior to discovering the story of his Jewish ancestry expressed his admiration for the Jewish community and how he shares its values. Cameron said that,“To me, one of the biggest contributions of Judaism, is it’s understanding of what makes a responsible society

LOL, politician will say anything to curry favor with what ever group they think will benefit them, they are media whores.

Because he say's he has Jewsih blood in him as you eternalspirit, opps I mean PF, I'll find that statement if you challenge it? Thats doesn't mean he is a Jewish Zionist or as you would say a Jew. Hitler defined that with his Nuremberg laws. However with Cameron his great-great Grandparents on his wife's side. Does that make him and evil person because of that ancestry?

With Cameron being of the Christian faith, specifically Anglican/Church of England we might call him a Christian Zionist, that's if he believes in a Jewish homeland for religious reasons.

Quote:
Historical origins and Biblical interpretations

Christian advocacy of the restoration of the Jews arose following the translation of the Bible into the vernacular, principally in England, among the Puritans. A plain reading of such translated biblical texts, in some proponents' opinions, is interpreted as evidence that God still has a special relationship with Israel, especially Romans 11, which begins:
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
It continues with a parable of a grafted olive tree, the point of which is disputed. Some say that it is the restoration of Israel to promised land, while others say that it is gentiles being grafted into the covenant of God with Israel's faithful remnant.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #28
boots
Banned

Quote:
I thought you had to have a Jewish mother to be Jewish? Having a Jewish great-grandfather doesn't qualify. My great-grandfather was Polish, but I'm not a Pole.
My grand mother was German and grand father Dutch from one side, but I dont see my self as either, since I was born in OZ I could consider myself to be Australian but to me these are just labels.

Cameron Great-great grandmother was Jewish but I fail to see how this can be construed as being evil.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #29
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I don't think the Muslim world looks on the western people in a charitable way.
By sitting idle, we supported the attack on Islam?
From the point of Muslim world... yes.. I think they are very angry with the West, but maybe part of them understands what the World Zionism is...

Well, it's always easy to give advices to people in another countries... I don't see all from inside and I don't know what you can do and what you can't but I think people should stop paying taxes which are going to finance terrorists. If all people stop... it would be good. They steal people's money for killing another people.

Last edited by jane_d; 31-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #30
serenewave
Inactive

I always think Zionism is a huge red herring. Look over here! Don't look there strategy. From research we know who controls the secret societies, and it ain't Jews/Zionists.
serenewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #31
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenewave View Post
I always think Zionism is a huge red herring. Look over here! Don't look there strategy. From research we know who controls the secret societies, and it ain't Jews/Zionists.
Yes. Plus historically Jews are always scapegoated during times of economic strife. Same thing happening at present.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #32
dolores1

Exclamation Scapegoats!

Tell yourself that if it comforts you. No Jews arn't scapegoats, they get the rest of the world to pay the price.

They are stick dicked parasites!

The old world knew this and acknowledged this when they drove these phycos out! The western countries are being held hostage to them and their 200+ nukes!

If you think I'm wrong please prove it!

At the minute in the UK they are gradually turning the parts of London into a planned rich Jewish Ghetto! First their "friends" in Parliament are chasing out those who can't afford their homes and using the bedroom tax to enforce this on more people.

They intend war with Iran and you can't use REASON with the insane.

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
shakerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Tell yourself that if it comforts you. No Jews arn't scapegoats, they get the rest of the world to pay the price.

They are stick dicked parasites!

The old world knew this and acknowledged this when they drove these phycos out! The western countries are being held hostage to them and their 200+ nukes!

If you think I'm wrong please prove it!

At the minute in the UK they are gradually turning the parts of London into a planned rich Jewish Ghetto! First their "friends" in Parliament are chasing out those who can't afford their homes and using the bedroom tax to enforce this on more people.

They intend war with Iran and you can't use REASON with the insane.

Correct

The building of council houses in the post war era was shaped by a new approach to town planning enshrined in the ‘Greater London Plan’ of 1944 - a blue print for post-war reconstruction by Professor Patrick Abercrombie (1879-1957). Out of this came the idea of neighbourhood units and the new town movement which revived the idea of the garden city which had been lost in the building of the inter-war council estates. In 1945 a New Towns Committee created government-sponsored corporations which were given power to acquire land within a defined, designated area, to establish new towns and the New Towns Act passed the following year provided the government with the power to implement these plans. The result was the creation of twenty two new towns between 1946 and 1972, many serving as satellite towns to Greater London.
fet.uwe.ac.uk/conweb/house_ages/flypast/section11.htm

From the Abercrombie Plan plan came the New Towns movement which included the building of Harlow and Crawley and the largest 'out-county' estate, Harold Hill in north-east London. Patrick Abercrombie was knighted in 1945.[3]

The land changed hands several times due to financial difficulties, eventually becoming the property of the Bayside Land Company, established in cooperation with the Jewish National Fund. In 1928, the company commissioned Patrick Abercrombie to draw up a development plan.[3]

Patrick Abercombie had zionist connections and it took me 5 minutes to put dot to dot. The OP is actually right. They want the whole M25 turned into their vision of NEw Jerusalem.

Last edited by suthainn; 02-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #34
rodin
Banned

Quote:
It is quite shocking when you first find out how a large number of MPs are Jewish and Zionist. That really shakes your foundations of belief. Consider that Camoron, Clegg and Milliband are all Jewish and Milliband has just declared during a news interview that he is a Zionist. Why the hell are these religious nutters running my country?
You sure about that? What are your sources?

Cameron is part Jewish and pro Jewish but a full-blood like Milliband? Clegg I know nothing about in this regard.

Broadly speaking you are right though, speak or the house John Bercow is also Jewish. Personally I think any Jew is likely going to be loyal to Israel first and hence should be disqualified from the politics of any other nation. Man cannot serve 2 masters and all that...

Last edited by rodin; 02-04-2013 at 05:57 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #35
rodin
Banned

Quote:

See the map? Their plan they call "Eretz Yisrael" Right? Too much of a coincidence? With what's been going on in those countries..

I'll try watch the vid later (having browser issues), maybe the map has been covered in the vid?
You really think they would stop there?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #36
kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
If the people in the military of every country understood the truth of whats going on then they wouldn't fight, so wake them up with the truth that all governments are oppressors and that its our oppressors that are the enemy of the people and their freedom and not your fellow human who your oppressor would like you to believe is your enemy.
Very succinct summary of the problem!
Same applies to the members of a country's Police force.
Here in the UK, when a certain address in Threadneedle Street recieves the "6 o'clock knock" we can look forward to a Bank Holiday for 365 days a year in perpetuity......

^+1

BTW welcome back rodin......you haven't missed much.....

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...

Last edited by kaito; 02-04-2013 at 06:39 PM.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #37
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
BTW welcome back rodin......you haven't missed much.....
No, its what the forum may have missed that concerns me
Old 02-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #38
rodin
Banned

Quote:
... Tony Blair (part Jew/Pro Zionist) & Michael Howard full Jew (the leader of the opposition party when Blair was voted in as PM!....
Mothers line Lipsetts from Donegal, yes, but also consider father Leonard was the illegitimate son of two 'actors'

Likely 100% Jewish

Last edited by rodin; 02-04-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #39
serenewave
Inactive

This is a great lecture to watch.

serenewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #40
scalar_jump
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
A video by Jay4louise

http://youtu.be/8OkkBT57iW8
Please circulate far and wide - make an effort, make a difference.

This is the link to send ...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/82093-david-ickethe-zionist-agenda--third-world-war-a-new-world-order
Yes, this is all true – to bad a very few American researchers can explain what is really going on with this insane nation and her partners in crime like Icke is able to.

Icke was always able to understand the big picture and to present it to his audience from a truly humanitarian level while many of American researchers have struggled to see the bigger picture, and they always would put America first and they usually do not give the shit about the rest of the planet. They want to “get America back” at any cost. Actually, they want to get back that soulless cancerous system of oppression and exploitation called America.

America needs people like Icke who can explain the big picture and who want all world to be free, not only one fucken country that will prosper on oppression of others. A fucken country whose people are crawling on their knees in fear of their government that is probing their genitals for hidden terrorists. but, wait, those "brave" people are more than quick to bark at the people and leaders of free nations at the orders of their "free" and "democratic" genital-probing government

Pathetic fuckers. Just like the spineless American populace -- Americans researchers (with rare exceptions) do not want to touch Zionist question at all.
so, credit to you Mr. Icke for being a TRUE HUMAN, a man who knows what the freedom is and where it comes from. A man who is not afraid to tell it like it is, a man who is brave enough to expose the Zionist elephant and those blood thirsty Israeli retards, of whom most of are nothing but fake Jews as they are not even Semites.
scalar_jump is offline   Reply With Quote