Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 22-12-2017, 06:30 AM   #2101
rooey

^^^^^^

I would of thought dentist was an allegory of something..

trying to work out if jmandalis telling us to buy bitcoin was before or at the same time everyone started talking about bitcoin on facebook and other media
Old 22-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #2102
Isisrosetta94

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
^^^^^^

I would of thought dentist was an allegory of something...

I know it is of course but at the same time I feel it is not with most things for example love is not an allegory and if a dentist wants to give you love why not? There is no allegory in true love
Isisrosetta94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #2103
Isisrosetta94

Edit:I know dentist is an allegory....OMG I just read something from freeyourbrain and it blew my fucking mind holy shit here is the quote "So if your beloved one decides to be a dentist to treat your illusion of vampirism, it has nothing to do with the "going back home" delirium or with this "pool fantasy".
He/She is going to open completely his/her impassioned foreign aura and make true love with you - also known as a loving fusion, and you know very well it has nothing to do with the illusion of sex". Now why is that special for me you may ask? Well I was at the dentist here in Serbia maybe a month ago or few weeks ago and my regular male dentist could not help me because he fucked up his schedule but he didn't tell me about it until I came to the place, now a female new learning dentist would take care of me she just became a dentist I think but not sure. I never saw here there before so alright I thought no problem. Note also she was around my height and I am kinda short 170cm or very short depends how you see it, she was very beautiful for my taste and I do have very specific averidge taste in women, note also that I am a 23 year old virgin, her age i do not know probably 27 maybe even more. So I sat down and ready to go, note also that from the very beginning I kinda just kinda felt that her existance energy is strange like not something I have ever felt before when close to a person, and I do fucking feel a lot trust me her shit was something way else, also much more to note under the whole procedure she was taking way way way too long 2 hours long I was killing my tooth canal but I did it before I thought no way this shit takes this long. Also I felt and thought that she probably sucks because she is new at this profession maybe she sucks, she was very slow at doing things when close to my teeth kind of a uncertainty feeling in her but at the same time felt like stalling I swear to fucking God it felt my extreme stalling. And now comes the most important part her presence and energy or aura, made me feel loved for the first time in my whole fucking life I have never felt such aura of forgiveness love acceptance, I cried through the whole visit the whole two hours she was there, mostly no talking on both sides, I was of course hiding my crying to the best of my abilities, but let me make something clear I just wanted to cry my ass out and hug her to death, absolutely nothing sexual there nothing just pure mother fucking love forgiveness pleasure peace love that I almost or have never felt for indeed it was the first time I have experienced true love by sitting in that dentist chair being close to her, I am crying writing this damn man..... That was truly truly something it felt like she was sent there to help me in some way, I also thought about the homepage while sitting there in the chair getting my existence cleaned by love... Please guys tell me your thoughts on this. Thank you ah and I remember she did not judge me not at all not at all first time in my whole miserable existance I did not feel judged in that room on that chair with her my God...(I have not seen her there since, and I have a feeling I will not). Her love transcended space and time,her love transcended the lunacy and hypocrisy of the 3d ego illusions her love broke me literally, her love penetrated me with out sound thoughts or existance, her love was wisdom of the ultimate nothingness of existance...also another quote from the homepage quote: "Remember : there is no going back home. And your vampirism exists today, not yesterday. It's an illusion that was created by THEIR doubletalk during your linguistic prison. Mentalize : "ETERNAL WIFE IS ALSO A DENTIST" (if you're a man) or "ETERNAL HUSBAND IS ALSO A DENTIST" (if you're a woman). To reinforce, you may add : "INVENTED IMPEDIMENT".edit I know dentist is an allegory. But keep in mind I dont take this as just something fuck that shit something doesn't just happen.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:07 PM   #2104
rooey

well the other possibilities is that your loving energy was being fed off... or based off her touch and how that made you felt, with other ideas you have in your mind, you went into some sort of imaginative state, albeit a powerfully emotionally moving one.

you obviously are a very loving person and this needs an outlet

Last edited by rooey; 22-12-2017 at 11:08 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 11:36 PM   #2105
Isisrosetta94

Quote:
well the other possibilities is that your loving energy was being fed off... or based off her touch and how that made you felt, with other ideas you have in your mind, you went into some sort of imaginative state, albeit a powerfully emotionally moving one.

you obviously are a very loving person and this needs an outlet
Hmm that is a possibility yes of course would not surprise me at all, I am tho wondering if I will see her again there if not well then maybe there is something fishy going on. But the whole experience there was very loving, I will think on it i will report if I have more interaction with her even if not

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 22-12-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 05:48 AM   #2106
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisrosetta94 View Post
Hmm that is a possibility yes of course would not surprise me at all, I am tho wondering if I will see her again there if not well then maybe there is something fishy going on. But the whole experience there was very loving, I will think on it i will report if I have more interaction with her even if not
I think the point is that love can develop between any two people.

Perhaps if you imagine and focus very hard on the goal of meeting her again, it will happen. Just don't stalk her lol, keep it innocent and if she isn't interested then bail out.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 01:09 PM   #2107
Isisrosetta94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
I think the point is that love can develop between any two people.

Perhaps if you imagine and focus very hard on the goal of meeting her again, it will happen. Just don't stalk her lol, keep it innocent and if she isn't interested then bail out.
You don't get it this i don't care about flesh and blood love and I don't care about sex sex is in the mind sex for me is sickness just as the mind is complete and utter delusional fabrication of Reality that's how I see reality and homepage, the dentists flesh mind existance did not touch me it was her or its ultimate expression of nothingness without the duality mind ego which does not exist i will not be manipulated by body searching its a fake vail over me to deceive me from the truth
Old 24-12-2017, 10:18 PM   #2108
Isisrosetta94

I am quoting all of what I am about to post or copy. I am copying from the Bryan kemilas blog basically when I mix his blog with freeyourbrain it makes more sence, so i like the work and random knowledge of kemila way more i must ask all of you to check his blog out if any one of you is stuck at freeyourbrain especially ninjashoes i feel... Anyway here we go...

Criss Angel – Kaballism – Jewish Magicians
The next piece of information is an article sent to me by a reader of this site. It draws attention to what this site is about, and may help some understand more easily, what’s transpiring in this world. Be aware, that this information you’re about to read is the power behind the kabbalistic knowledge that has conjured up this 3D world system. Kabbalism is the thought process, and is the initiator, or creator, and subsequent manipulator of energy. This isn’t good or bad, right or wrong, but one must understand, that, in spite of the fact that this is how things work in the 3D scheme of things, this kabbalistic thought process is the deception that keeps us separated, and disconnected from the ultimate expression of being that we are.

This information explains how the magician became to be looked upon as a god in the course of world events.

Beginning of article: (its long so be prepared)

In 1982 a remarkable event took place. At the University of Paris a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect performed what may turn out to be one of the most important experiments of the 20th century. You did not hear about it on the evening news. In fact, unless you are in the habit of reading scientific journals you probably have never even heard Aspect’s name, though there are some who believe his discovery may change the face of science.

Aspect’s experiment is related to the EPR Experiment, a consicousness experiment which had been devised by Albert Einstein, and his colleagues, Poldlsky and Rosen, in order to disprove Quantum Mechanics on the basis of the Pauli Exclusion Principle contradicting Special Relativity.

Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn’t matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein’s long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier, this daunting prospect has caused some physicists to try to come up with elaborate ways to explain away Aspect’s findings. But it has inspired others to offer even more radical explanations.

University of London physicist David Bohm, for example, believes Aspect’s findings imply that objective reality does not exist, that despite its apparent solidity the universe is at heart a phantasm, a gigantic and splendidly detailed hologram.

To understand why Bohm makes this startling assertion, one must first understand a little about holograms. A hologram is a three- dimensional photograph made with the aid of a laser.

To make a hologram, the object to be photographed is first bathed in the light of a laser beam. Then a second laser beam is bounced off the reflected light of the first and the resulting interference pattern (the area where the two laser beams commingle) is captured on film.

When the film is developed, it looks like a meaningless swirl of light and dark lines. But as soon as the developed film is illuminated by another laser beam, a three-dimensional image of the original object appears.

The three-dimensionality of such images is not the only remarkable characteristic of holograms. If a hologram of a rose is cut in half and then illuminated by a laser, each half will still be found to contain the entire image of the rose.

Indeed, even if the halves are divided again, each snippet of film will always be found to contain a smaller but intact version of the original image. Unlike normal photographs, every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.

The “whole in every part” nature of a hologram provides us with an entirely new way of understanding organization and order. For most of its history, Western science has labored under the bias that the best way to understand a physical phenomenon, whether a frog or an atom, is to dissect it and study its respective parts.

A hologram teaches us that some things in the universe may not lend themselves to this approach. If we try to take apart something constructed holographically, we will not get the pieces of which it is made, we will only get smaller wholes.

This insight suggested to Bohm another way of understanding Aspect’s discovery. Bohm believes the reason subatomic particles are able to remain in contact with one another regardless of the distance separating them is not because they are sending some sort of mysterious signal back and forth, but because their separateness is an illusion. He argues that at some deeper level of reality such particles are not individual entities, but are actually extensions of the same fundamental something.

This fundamental connectedness would correlate with The Fifth Element, and its mathematical proof of all aspects of the universe being energetically connected – Hal Puthoff’s assertion in his work on Zero-Point Energy of all charges in the universe being connected and that further mass is in all likelihood an illusion as well — and both of these modern day theories of physics being in accordance with ancient traditions and philosophies, which claim the same connectedness of the diverse parts of the universe.

To enable people to better visualize what he means, Bohm offers the following illustration. Imagine an aquarium containing a fish. Imagine also that you are unable to see the aquarium directly and your knowledge about it and what it contains comes from two television cameras, one directed at the aquarium’s front and the other directed at its side.

As you stare at the two television monitors, you might assume that the fish on each of the screens are separate entities. After all, because the cameras are set at different angles, each of the images will be slightly different. But as you continue to watch the two fish, you will eventually become aware that there is a certain relationship between them.

When one turns, the other also makes a slightly different but corresponding turn; when one faces the front, the other always faces toward the side. If you remain unaware of the full scope of the situation, you might even conclude that the fish must be instantaneously communicating with one another, but this is clearly not the case.

This, says Bohm, is precisely what is going on between the subatomic particles in Aspect’s experiment.

According to Bohm, the apparent faster-than-light connection between subatomic particles is really telling us that there is a deeper level of reality we are not privy to, a more complex dimension beyond our own that is analogous to the aquarium. And, he adds, we view objects such as subatomic particles as separate from one another because we are seeing only a portion of their reality.

Such particles are not separate “parts”, but facets of a deeper and more underlying unity that is ultimately as holographic and indivisible as the previously mentioned rose. And since everything in physical reality is comprised of these “eidolons”, the universe is itself a projection, a hologram.

In addition to its phantomlike nature, such a universe would possess other rather startling features. If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected.

The electrons in a carbon atom in the human brain are connected to the subatomic particles that comprise every salmon that swims, every heart that beats, and every star that shimmers in the sky.

Everything interpenetrates everything, and although human nature may seek to categorize and pigeonhole and subdivide, the various phenomena of the universe, all apportionments are of necessity artificial and all of nature is ultimately a seamless web.

In a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order.

At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the long-forgotten past.

What else the superhologram contains is an open-ended question. Allowing, for the sake of argument, that the superhologram is the matrix that has given birth to everything in our universe, at the very least it contains every subatomic particle that has been or will be — every configuration of matter and energy that is possible, from snowflakes to quasars, from bluü whales to gamma rays. It must be seen as a sort of cosmic storehouse of “All That Is.”

Although Bohm concedes that we have no way of knowing what else might lie hidden in the superhologram, he does venture to say that we have no reason to assume it does not contain more. Or as he puts it, perhaps the superholographic level of reality is a “mere stage” beyond which lies “an infinity of further development”.

Bohm is not the only researcher who has found evidence that the universe is a hologram. Working independently in the field of brain research, Standford neurophysiologist Karl Pribram has also become persuaded of the holographic nature of reality.

Pribram was drawn to the holographic model by the puzzle of how and where memories are stored in the brain. For decades numerous studies have shown that rather than being confined to a specific location, memories are dispersed throughout the brain.

In a series of landmark experiments in the 1920s, brain scientist Karl Lashley found that no matter what portion of a rat’s brain he removed he was unable to eradicate its memory of how to perform complex tasks it had learned prior to surgery. The only problem was that no one was able to come up with a mechanism that might explain this curious “whole in every part” nature of memory storage.

Then in the 1960s Pribram encountered the concept of holography and realized he had found the explanation brain scientists had been looking for. Pribram believes memories are encoded not in neurons, or small groupings of neurons, but in patterns of nerve impulses that crisscross the entire brain in the same way that patterns of laser light interference crisscross the entire area of a piece of film containing a holographic image. In other words, Pribram believes the brain is itself a hologram.

Pribram’s theory also explains how the human brain can store so many memories in so little space. It has been estimated that the human brain has the capacity to memorize something on the order of 10 billion bits of information during the average human lifetime (or roughly the same amount of information contained in five sets of the Encyclopaedia Britannica).

Similarly, it has been discovered that in addition to their other capabilities, holograms possess an astounding capacity for information storage–simply by changing the angle at which the two lasers strike a piece of photographic film, it is possible to record many different images on the same surface. It has been demonstrated that one cubic centimeter of film can hold as many as 10 billion bits of information.

Our uncanny ability to quickly retrieve whatever information we need from the enormous store of our memories becomes more understandable if the brain functions according to holographic principles. If a friend asks you to tell him what comes to mind when he says the word “zebra”, you do not have to clumsily sort back through ome gigantic and cerebral alphabetic file to arrive at an answer. Instead, associations like “striped”, “horselike”, and “animal native to Africa” all pop into your head instantly.

Indeed, one of the most amazing things about the human thinking process is that every piece of information seems instantly cross-correlated with every other piece of information–another feature intrinsic to the hologram. Because every portion of a hologram is infinitely interconnected with ever other portion, it is perhaps nature’s supreme example of a cross-correlated system.

The storage of memory is not the only neurophysiological puzzle that becomes more tractable in light of Pribram’s holographic model of the brain. Another is how the brain is able to translate the avalanche of frequencies it receives via the senses (light frequencies, sound frequencies, and so on) into the concrete world of our perceptions.

Encoding and decoding frequencies is precisely what a hologram does best. Just as a hologram functions as a sort of lens, a translating device able to convert an apparently meaningless blur of frequencies into a coherent image, Pribram believes the brain also comprises a lens and uses holographic principles to mathematically convert the frequencies it receives through he senses into the inner world of our perceptions.

An impressive body of evidence suggests that the brain uses holographic principles to perform its operations. Pribram’s theory, in fact, has gained increasing support among neurophysiologists.

Argentinian-Italian researcher Hugo Zucarelli recently extended the holographic model into the world of acoustic phenomena. Puzzled by the fact that humans can locate the source of sounds without moving their heads, even if they only possess hearing in one ear, Zucarelli discovered that holographic principles can explain this ability.

Zucarelli has also developed the technology of holophonic sound, a recording technique able to reproduce acoustic situations with an almost uncanny realism.

Pribram’s belief that our brains mathematically construct “hard” reality by relying on input from a frequency domain has also received a good deal of experimental support.

It has been found that each of our senses is sensitive to a much broader range of frequencies than was previously suspected.

Researchers have discovered, for instance, that our visual systems are sensitive to sound frequencies, that our sense of smell is in part dependent on what are now called “cosmic frequencies”, and that even the cells in our bodies are sensitive to a broad range of frequencies. Such findings suggest that it is only in the holographic domain of consciousness that such frequencies are sorted out and divided up into conventional perceptions.

But the most mind-boggling aspect of Pribram’s holographic model of the brain is what happens when it is put together with Bohm’s theory. For if the concreteness of the world is but a secondary reality and what is “there” is actually a holographic blur of frequencies, and if the brain is also a hologram and only selects some of the frequencies out of this blur and mathematically transforms them into sensory perceptions, what becomes of objective reality?

Put quite simply, it ceases to exist. As the religions of the East have long upheld, the material world is Maya, an illusion, and although we may think we are physical beings moving through a physical world, this too is an illusion.

We are really “receivers” floating through a kaleidoscopic sea of frequency, and what we extract from this sea and transmogrify into physical reality is but one channel from many extracted out of the superhologram.

This striking new picture of reality, the synthesis of Bohm and Pribram’s views, has come to be called the Holographic Paradigm, and although many scientists have greeted it with skepticism, it has galvanized others. A small but growing group of researchers believe it may be the most accurate model of reality science has arrived at thus far.

More than that, some believe it may solve some mysteries that have never before been explainable by science and even establish the paranormal as a part of nature. Numerous researchers, including Bohm and Pribram, have noted that many para-psychological phenomena become much more understandable in terms of the holographic paradigm.

In a universe in which individual brains are actually indivisible portions of the greater hologram and everything is infinitely interconnected, telepathy may merely be the accessing of the holographic level. It is obviously much easier to understand how information can travel from the mind of individual ‘A’ to that of individual ‘B’ at a far distance point and helps to understand a number of unsolved puzzles in psychology. In particular, Stansilov Grof feels the holographic paradigm offers a model for understanding many of the baffling phenomena experienced by individuals during altered states of consciousness.

In the 1950s, while conducting research into the beliefs of LSD as a psychotherapeutic tool, Grof had one female patient who suddenly became convinced she had assumed the identity of a female of a species of prehistoric reptile. During the course of her hallucination, she not only gave a richly detailed description of what it felt like to be encapsulated in such a form, but noted that the portion of the male of the species anatomy was a patch of colored scales on the side of its head. What was startling to Grof was that although the woman had no prior knowledge about such things, a conversation with a zoologist later confirmed that in certain species of reptiles colored areas on the head do indeed play an important role as triggers of sexual arousal.

The woman¹s experience was not unique. During the course of his research, Grof encountered examples of patients regressing and identifying with virtually every species on the evolutionary tree (research findings which helped influence the man-into-ape scene in the movie, Altered States). Moreover, he found that such experiences frequently contained obscure zoological details which turned out to be accurate.

Regressions into the animal kingdom were not the only puzzling psychological phenomena Grof encountered. He also had patients who appeared to tap into some sort of collective or racial unconscious. Individuals with little or no education suddenly gave detailed descriptions of Zoroastrian funerary practices and scenes from Hindu mythology. In other categories of experience, individuals gave persuasive accounts of out-of-body journeys, of precognitive glimpses of the future, of regressions into apparent past-life incarnations.

In later research, Grof found the same range of phenomena manifested in therapy sessions which did not involve the use of drugs. Because the common element in such experiences appeared to be the transcending of an individual¹s consciousness beyond the usual boundaries of ego and/or limitations of space and time, Grof called such manifestations transpersonal experiences, and in the late ’60s he helped found a branch of psychology called transpersonal psychology devoted entirely to their study. Although Grof¹s newly founded Association of Transpersonal Psychology garnered a rapidly growing group of like-minded professionals and has become a respected branch of psychology, for years neither Grof or any of his colleagues were able to offer a mechanism for explaining the bizarre psychological phenomena they were witnessing. But that has changed with the advent of the holographic paradigm.

As Grof noted, if the mind is actually part of a continuum, a labyrinth that is connected not only to every other mind that exists or has existed, but to every atom, organism, and region in the vastness of space and time itself, the fact that it is able to occasionally make forays into the labyrinth and have transpersonal experiences no longer seems so strange.

Perhaps, in Creating Reality, we have already become – as in Star Trek, The Next Generation – a Q of the Continuum or we are part of a consciousness virtual reality experiment.

The holographic paradigm also has implications for so-called hard sciences like biology. Keith Floyd, a psychologist at Virginia Intermont College, has pointed out that if the concreteness of reality is but a holographic illusion, it would no longer be true to say the brain produces consciousness. Rather, it is Consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain as well as the body and everything else around us we interpret as physical.

Such a turnabout in the way we view biological structures has caused researchers to point out that medicine and our understanding of the healing process could also be transformed by the holographic paradigm. If the apparent physical structure of the body is but a holographic projection of consciousness, it becomes clear that each of us is much more responsible for our health than current medical wisdom allows. What we now view as miraculous remissions of disease may actually be due to changes in consciousness which in turn effect changes in the hologram of the body. Similarly, controversial new healing techniques such as visualization may work so well because in the holographic domain of thought images are ultimately as real as reality. Even visions and experiences involving non-ordinary reality become explainable under the holographic paradigm.

In his book Gifts of Unknown Things, biologist Lyall Watson describes his encounter with an Indonesian shaman woman who, by performing a ritual dance, was able to make an entire grove of trees instantly vanish into thin air. Watson relates that as he and another astonished onlooker continued to watch the woman, she caused the trees to reappear, then click off again and on again several times in succession. Although current scientific understanding is incapable of explaining such events, experiences like this become more tenable if hard reality is only a holographic projection.

Perhaps we agree on what is ‘there’ or ‘not there’ because what we call consensus reality is formulated and ratified at the level of the human unconscious at which all minds are infinitely interconnected. If this is true, it is the most profound implication of the holographic paradigm of all, for it means that experiences such as Watson’s are not commonplace only because we have not programmed our minds with the beliefs that would make them so.

In a holographic universe there are no limits to the extent to which we can alter the fabric of reality.

What we perceive as reality is only a canvas waiting for us to draw upon it any picture we want. Anything is possible, from bending spoons with the power of the mind to events experienced by Carlos Castaneda during his encounters with the Yaqui brujo don Juan, for Magic is our birthright, no more or less miraculous than our ability to compute the reality we want when we are in our dreams.

Indeed, even our most fundamental notions about reality become suspect, for in a holographic universe, as Pribram has pointed out, even random events would have to be seen as based on holographic principles and therefore determined.

Synchronicities or meaningful coincidences suddenly makes sense, and everything in reality would have to be seen as a metaphor. Even the most haphazard events would express some underlying symmetry.

Whether Bohm and Pribram’s holographic paradigm becomes accepted in science or dies an ignoble death remains to be seen, but it is safe to say that it has already had an influence on the thinking of many scientists. And even if it is found that the holographic model does not provide the best explanation for the instantaneous communications that seem to be passing back and forth between subatomic particles, at the very least, as noted by Basil Hiley, a physicist at Birbeck College in London, Aspect’s findings indicate that we must be prepared to consider radically new views of reality.
(End of article).

———————————————— —-

There are a few more points that should be mentioned regarding this article. This is basically how things appear to be, or seem to be from a 3D perspective, where the concept of a conjured up illusory universe through hypnosis is unable to be comprehended.

However, there isn’t a conclusion put forward in the article. Wisdom already knows what the conclusion is. Being that the individuals mentioned in the article are all highly intellectually indoctrinated, they have the hindrance of rationality limiting their ability to simply know this is how things are.

Where the speed of light ‘kicks in”, this is the initial point, or the starting point of the 3D illusion. This is the beginning of the intellectual thought process, in all its forms, such as science, religion, arts, business, … all things are mathematically arranged and initiate the thing we refer to as knowledge and the 3D illusion.

Knowledge is the dumbing down process, where time and space take on the illusion of some sort of reality. There is no time, and there is no space. Knowledge tells us there is. Knowledge is therefore, what we refer to as ignorance. Ignorance ignores wisdom, the all knowing state of perfection. What we really are has nothing to do with the 3D physical illusion we appear to run around in all day. The timeless eternal state where no 3 dimensional thing appears is so inexplicably infinite in power, wisdom, freedom and liberty, that its virtually indescribable using only 3 dimensional language. Language, which can only communicate in terms relating to the speed of light.

We must reconnect to our original state that transcends the slowness of the speed of light, and in so doing we reconnect to the all knowing eternal state of wisdom, which is the Paradise State. For we are that Paradise State, the one perfect ultimate expression of being. The One that We All Are, already, is endowed with the infinite nothingness, (no 3D thing), which can be accessed by anyone, at anytime, by breaking out of the trance state.

As we focus on what the article describes as the inter-connection of all things, we must understand that this is the deception and lie, the illusory creation conjured up by an illusory god. This article is a piece to the puzzle, but it can be used to assist in establishing a deeper intellectual indoctrination, which is ignorance, or it can be used to break out of the trance state, and recognize that intellectualism in its entirety, is a massive illusory hologram, which includes as well, the information within this article. Its an extremely slippery slope, and of course, the luciferian thought process covers all the angles.

This blog site begins where the article leaves off. The information on the this site reveals an agenda, and a pattern relating to the holographic consciousness. What is described as the thought process, and hypnotic subliminal manipulation, which uses the illusory body of all humanity to take control of the Paradise State, this article rightly refers to it as the place where consciousness is sorted out, divided up, chopped and diced into a myriad of illusions. The article can initiate the notion that things are not at at all what they appear to be, and in the process, this can assist some in breaking out of the trance state. It lends credence to the possibility where consideration of a concept other than rational reasoning becomes a viable option in understanding what reality truly is...

That's the whole post from the blog

All sex is violence

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 25-12-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #2109
Isisrosetta94

Here is a quote from Bryan kemilas blog I love mixing this up with freeyourbrain information QUOTE:Our human 3 dimensional brain has the same physical characteristics as that of a SOLID CRYSTAL … or prism, except in LIQUID FORM. There’s nothing godly, loving, or sweet about this group entity or it’s method of manipulation." END OF QUOTE Ok you guys i feel like posting another one of his blog posts I think it brings a lot of good things to our reality and for me a lot of understanding of freeyourbrain. Actually kemilas stiff blows my mind much much more

And don't worry this is possibly the last post I copy from his blog you can read his own stuff on his blog if you wish.
Also this text was takes by himself from his video when he first presented this information

What In The World’s Going On?

Thousands of years ago this 3 dimensional existence began. Or at least, it appeared to begin. When it began, … and how it began, … has been the age old question that has been toyed with but never adequately answered to this day. The information presented in this video and the companion blog site illuminatiMATRIX.wordpress.com, lays the groundwork, the foundation, for when this all began.

Prepare yourself as this information will not be easy to assimilate. You’ll experience all types of emotions as you attempt to comprehend the information. If it becomes difficult to go through the whole video in one take, leave it for a while, even a few days, but do persevere, and grasp as much information as quickly as you can.

So, if you’re ready … we’re going to have a look at where we came from …

————————————————-

The screen in front of you is empty …

Now imagine the empty screen is the totality of everything that is …
even though there’s no shape … no colour … and no sound.

As you look at the screen in front of you … what do you see?

You see nothing.

As you look at the screen in front of you … what do you know?

You know a lot.

Even though you don’t see anything on the screen, you still know … and have locked up inside you, a vast storehouse of knowing. At this point in time, and in this scenario we’re contemplating, what you know may be correct, or it may be incorrect. It makes no difference. You still have an incredible amount of information recorded somewhere within you, even though you can’t see anything.

Imagine again, that all that knowing you possess, has within it, the power and strength to exist forever. There’s no beginning and no end. You have the power and wisdom to be eternal. Imagine that you’re filled with this knowing and completely possessed with this eternal power and strength. This is about as powerful as anyone could hope to be.

Let’s imagine that this knowing not only exists in you, but it exists in every person on the planet. It’s not something you have to go out and find, it’s just there, in you and in everyone that ever walked on the face of the earth.

Now imagine that someone, or a group of individuals, with that same eternal power, also wanted to have your power, and my power. Imagine that this group wanted to take possession of all that is ours. However, they can’t take it from us by force, because it’s locked inside us, and it is who we are. Still, they desire to at least control it. This group wished for our power to work in unison with their power, and the enormity of that combined strength of power and knowing would make them greater than the greatest … the most massive force in existence…

they would appear to be GOD…

The information presented here, will show you who and what god is, what religion is, what science and intellectualism is, and how to eliminate the control these fabricated illusory systems have on our lives.

Keep watching the screen and it will be demonstrated how they went about taking control of our existence. How they took control of our reality and took control of our eternity. It will also be demonstrated how to take back that control of our existence, our reality and our eternity … right now. We’ll see how to reconnect to our wisdom and awareness which is the power and strength, … the knowing, … of the eternal state. This wisdom and awareness is something we already have. There’s nothing we have to do except reconnect to it.

Here’s how they disconnected us from wisdom and reality.

Thinking – The Process of Manipulation

Through a process called thinking, the root, the seed of manipulation, was planted by the patron of thinking.

A patron is someone who has the right to appoint or to bestow a priviledge. Let’s call this patron … a proton. The positive originator, or father of thinking. Let’s call this father of thinking – Thought.

The seed of thinking, the seed of this patron father, is neutral. Not a patron, or a proton, not mature enough to have seed of its own … simply neutral. We’ll call this a neutron … and we’ll call it the son. This is the seed, or son, of the father. This neutron son / seed is one with the father proton, matching one for one, only a bit smaller in size. The son isn’t the positive originator of thought, he’s neutral, he’s a peaceful son.

This is the beginning of thought … the beginning of thinking.

The next step in the manipulation process, in the thinking process, is the introduction of seduction. It’s a grand concept to fabricate the concept of thinking, but just one thought isn’t going to manipulate anyone loose of their connection to reality.

This group of thinkers then thought to introduce something that would manufacture a form of perpetuity in this whole notion of taking control. Something that would be a place of reproducing the whole thinking process over and over and over again … endlessly. With virtually no further effort other than directing the course of thinking until it reached it’s final conclusion of total control and the complete submission of everything … unto them.

The introduction of this next stage of thinking would have to cause motion, vibrations and energy. Without motion or energy, the proton and neutron, the father and son, would lie dormant, nothing more than a thought without purpose. The concept of an opposite to the positive proton, was conjured up. We’ll call this the elect lady, the negative attraction that would perpetually spark the imagination of the father proton. We’ll call this elect lady – the electron.

The electrons would be small, much smaller than the father proton or the neutron son. In fact, over 1800 times smaller. This electron would spin around the proton and neutron, held in orbit by the attraction to the male, yet keeping a distance, yet flirting endlessly for the male to pounce.

But why stop there! Introduce another elect lady, and another … make it a whole harem of elect ladies, flirting, and circling the male, creating a womb of protection for the seed of the father to grow and reproduce another just like themselves, again and again, … endlessly.

We’ll call this womb, the nucleus. This womb will be the room, the birthplace, of the neutron son seed, within the womb of the mother. This mother … we’ll call matter. This womb of the mother, this room of matter, is called the nucleus, for it produced the new clay of us.

Matter is that which occupies space. Even though this mother electron is just a thought from the group of thinkers, it orbits the father and the son at the speed of thought, thereby occupying space, conjuring up the illusion of matter.

Observe closely, the nucleus forms a hexagon in this 2 dimensional demonstration. The hexagon is the form of 2 overlapping triangles, which have been created by the electrons orbiting the proton and neutron. This hexagon is the HEX placed on humanity through the adoration of the mother / woman. This has been implanted through the thought process of this unseen group of thinkers.

——————————————-

Something from Nothing

From the void and emptiness of nothing, … thought conjured up something. Within this grouping of the father proton, the son neutron and the mother electron, the whole of everything is formed. This is the first atom, the beginning in the womb of thought. This is the matrix womb. Thought formed this energy that glowed as an electrically charged atom. This glowing in turn, produced light.

What you see in front of you, is a 2 dimensional representation of the atom symbol, that represents a ray of light. This was created, or conjured up by thought. Thought is the Egyptian god THOTH, the creator of almost every activity known to man. Thought is spelled T H O T H. This god is responsible for the alphabet, writing, speaking, the sciences, religion, … you name it, and Thoth is responsible for it.

The Egyptians credited Thoth with the works of science, religion, philosophy and magic. The Greeks credited Thoth as the inventor of Astronomoy, Astrology, the Science of Numbers, Mathematics, Geometry, Land Surveying, Medicine, Botany, Theology, Civilized Government, the Alphabet, Reading, Writing, and Oratory. Thoth was the true author of every work of every branch of knowledge, both human and divine.

This concept of Thought as the Egyptian god Thoth, has it’s counterpart in Greek mythology as Hermes, and to the Romans, he is Mercury. These are just different names for the same god.

El, spelled E L, is mentioned as the father of all gods in Egyptian mythology. El is the inspiration for the term EL-ectricity. Electricity is produced by the elect lady, the electrons of the atom. All those who were faithful to this god El, the god of matter, became the elect, the chosen and faithful. These were the saints of god who were promised riches and power, and would rule and reign with El, if they would just put their faith in him.

This was the covenant, the agreement made between god and man. This covenant was kept in an ark, the ark of the covenant. The ark is the electrical arcing characteristic of electricity. If anyone touched the ark, other than the high priest, they would be struck dead.

El is the great architect of the universe, the creator god, the bringer of light. The word architect is again referring to the arcing ability of electricity and the manipulating aspect of light as it conjures up anything that is able to be thought up. As demonstrated, everything in this 3 dimensional existence is the result of thought. Thought was inspired by El, the father of all gods. Everything that we see is of thought or light.

The atom symbol formed by Thoth is another Egyptian god called Atum. Atum … spelled A T U M … was called the complete one. The finisher of the earth. Atum was the one who returned to the watery chaos at the end of the creative cycle. Remember this characteristic about Atum. He’s the one who returns to watery chaos at the end of the creative cycle.

To understand the significance of this statement, read the information presented on the companion blog site to this video. The interconnection to the Global Warming scenarion is presented at length. The address is illuminatiMATRIX.wordpress.com, or go to BryanKemila.com and click on illuminatiMATRIX.

This is the first man / woman, the first Adam. Adam and Eve are the names given to the 2 reproductive characteristics of the atom and the light. Adam refers to the atom form, and Eve refers to the light emanating from that form. Eve is the dawning of creation, the coming of the light. Eve is likewise, the evening, the end of the light. This symbolizes the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, of the bringer of light. Adam and Eve together, are symbolic names for the electrically charged atom symbol, which in turn symbolize the light bringer, the bright morning and evening stars. Together they represent the creator of light, the creator god called lucifer, …who is the light bringer.

The Adam and the Eve that form the light, form the lie or deception, created by the light. The light is the lie. This lie is the eye of the illuminated ones, or the enlightened ones. This is the ALL SEEING EYE. In this way, Eve, the symbolic morning and evening light, produces the physical light, which is the ability to see. The ability to see in this 3 dimensional existence is produced by the electricity contained within the atom.

We are further told that Thoth gave birth to Nefertum. He was a type of young Atum. Nefertum was referred to as the sunrise, which means, ‘He who is beautiful’. This corresponds to the concept of Lucifer, the bright and morning star, who led the way for the sunrise and the approaching dawn.

You can see from all this mythology, that it is firmly entrenched in the structure of an atom symbol. The atom symbol was conjured up with just the slightest notion of thought, from the Egyptian sun god Thoth.

The light now fills the earth with its rays. This is yet another Egyptian sun god called Re (ray), or Ra, or again, Amen Ra. This name, like the names of all the Egyptian gods, are inspired by the form of the atom symbol. The atom symbol is the oldest sex ritual symbol in the world, and if you look closely at it, you’ll see that the six pointed star is formed by the intersecting lines of the electron orbits. The six pointed star is also referred to as the oldest sex ritual symbol in the world. The six pointed star is the star of lucifer, the star of god and the star of David, the divider, the duality god, … and is the star of Israel.

—————————————

Subliminal Messaging

What has just been demonstrated is how everything was conjured up through thought. If you noticed, the words of the functioning elements in this demonstration, and the names ultimately given to the different characteristics used, sounded similar to each other. This is the basis and nature of manipulation. These similarities, although different, are close enough to send a message to our powerful subconscious reasoning, convincing us to register a certain thought, even though we’re unaware, in a total sense, of what that thought is. This is called subliminal messaging. It is the foundation and the basis for the total manipulation and disconnection of all humanity, from reality. This is the tool … used by the luciferian egregore of thinking beings, to bring all of humanity under total control, to make us servants subject to lunacy, thereby causing us to reliquish our strength and freedom, that these luciferian thinkers might reign as gods.

It is this knowledge, called kabbalism,… the ability to manipulate matter, one molecule at a time, that the elite of the world have used … to perpetuate the kingdom of these fabricated gods on earth. Thinking themselves to be the saints of god, the elect, and the divinely appointed rulers of humanity, they apply the principles of subliminal messaging, taught to them by the luciferian group of thinkers, through the intellectual institutions of the world. Thereby creating a hypnotic trance, in which all of humanity flounders around in confusion, fear, stress and disease.

This kabbalistic information has been handed down through the religious and intellectual systems that have plagued the world since the beginning of this conjured up creation. Kabbalism kicked into high gear with the onslaught of the Renaissance, around the year 1000 AD. The Renaissance, literally means, the Rebirth of Thinking. This is not to say that the luciferian egregore group stopped thinking previous to that. What this does say, is that the push for total domination, … total submission … and total control was now on.

———————————————

What we’ll focus on next is how this conjuring up of light manipulates all of humanity and how to reconnect to our awareness, wisdom and the eternal power that is rightfully ours.

Light Manipulation

Everything that’s visible within this 3 dimensional space, is light. If matter is accelerated to the speed of light, times the speed of light, it becomes energy, which is light. All that exists is formed from energy and light.

For thousands of years, humanity has contemplated, and asked repeatedly, where did we come from? The information you’ve just heard explained the origin of everything, … the source of light … and the creation of all 3 dimensional matter … which is energy.

Before light existed there was a void of nothingness. A like-minded luciferian group of beings took upon themselves to control this void of nothingness. This void contains all the greatness of the eternal state. These beings desired to control for themselves, all the power and wisdom of this nothingness, and thereby be worshipped as god.

Here’s how it works.

The name lucifer, … means light bringer, or light bearer. The name lucifer is derived from the Latin words … lucem ferre. Lucem means light, and ferre means bringer, or bearer. Lucem ferre is lucifer. Genesis – chapter one of the Old Testament, fills in, without any doubt, who the light bringer is, and who, or what … Lucifer is.

Genesis 1:1 & 3 states…’In the beginning god … created the heaven and the earth … god said … let there be light; and there was light.

We’ve only read up to verse 3, and already, a hypnotic trance has been established. Very few will question that there even is a god, so anything that’s written after these words, is like shooting ducks in a barrel. Interestingly, this same concept of the light bringer, the day star, or the bright and morning star, has been applied to Jesus as well. In the New Testament in Revelation 22:16 … ” we read where Jesus said of himself … ‘I Jesus… I am… the bright and morning star’.

Here we see that god is lucifer, the light bringer. However, god is not just one supreme being, but a group entity, an egregore group thought form, … agreeing together … to appear as god. They’ve created the world systems of duality based on right and wrong, … good and bad. They play the role of a good god and a bad devil. This luciferian mindset shows itself in history, as the mythical gods of old, each with a particular characteristic. These gods, when taken together, form the egregore group of thinking entities.

God said … ‘Let there be light…” God SPOKE.

Speaking a word requires a thought.

The word that this egregore god spoke was a thought. Every thought is a word.

All words have sound. Even sounds not audible to our physical ears, have sound.

Sounds vibrate. Thoughts, … which are words, …which are sounds, …vibrate.

Vibration is energy.

Energy has a strange characteristic, in that it glows.

Glowing is light.

Therefore, thoughts are light.

Everything you see, is just a thought . . . conjured up by the luciferian group of thinkers, and everything you see … is formed by thought.

Following this thought, … to word, … to sound trail, … ultimately leads to the creation of light. The very nature of light is to corrupt. This thought process, called thinking, has created the corruptible 3 dimensional realm. Everything in this 3D space, corrupts and dies. Light is nothing more than thought; and the thought form of the luciferian thinkers is designed to create death, thereby controlling humanity through the fear of death. This god purposely and wilfully created the concept know as death, and that’s all death is, … a concept.

Death is an illusion!

A manipulation of light through thought. Manipulating humanity with this illusion instills fear and desperation

Fear is the foundational characteristic that allows hypnotic, subliminal, thought, light patterns to be focused … and injected into, … and forced to pass through, our crystal brain. Our human 3 dimensional brain has the same physical characteristics as that of a solid crystal … or prism, except in liquid form. There’s nothing godly, loving, or sweet about this group entity or it’s method of manipulation. For thousands of years, the use of fear and desperation has resulted in murders, wars, bloodletting, and endless disease. Children have been tortured, women have been raped, and men have marched blindly off the end of the plank into the ocean of hypocrisy and death. This has all been courtesy of the god of the Bible, the god of love, the god of the old and new testaments, the god of the koran, the god of Buddha, the god of every religion and intellectual system known to man. This is the god of light, the luciferian light bringer.

Genesis 1 continues to say that, ‘God saw the light, that it was good’. … But good for who? Obviously, good for those who were using it to control humanity through the manipulation of light. Yet again, we have another subliminal. God doesn’t say that anything is bad, … it’s just implied, …suggested … implanted … if light is good, … then something must be bad.

Intellectual Perspective On How We See

When we consider how we see things in this 3D space, we’re told, from an intellectual perspective, that light enters through the pupil of our eye, where it strikes the back of the eye where it’s reversed, and then travels along a neurological path to our brain, where it’s flipped right side up again, and we see an image.

Unfortunately, this is incorrect. Light is thought, … and the thought of what we are intended to see is implanted within the liquid crystal prism of our brain. The suggestion, which originated from the luciferian mindset, travels through the crystal brain, and similar to a ray of light passing through a rain shower, … a rainbow of 3 dimensional colour, form and sound explodes in front of us. Whatever suggestion is attached to that explosion emanating from our crystal brain determines colour, shape, depth, sound… and so on. The things we see, the sounds we hear, the smells we smell … all these details are within the thought, … which is the word, the sound, the vibration, the energy, the glowing, … and is the light. This has all been implanted in our brains as subliminal suggestion, and we believe it. Because we believe our senses, and all the suggestion attached to them, it seems real. Even the sun, moon and stars that reflect light to our eyes make up the hypnotic suggestion to convince us that what we see is real. It¹s only light. It’s just a seductive, illusory, convincing thought form, conjured up by the luciferian group of thinkers.

Stage Hypnotist

The simplest way to understand this is to imagine a stage hypnotist with his subject in a trance. The hypnotist suggests certain things, and the subject is only able to see … and hear … those things the hypnotist is suggesting. The subject can hear the voice of the hypnotist and true to the suggestion he can see a giraffe, … or an elephant, or whatever is suggested. The hypnotized subject can’t see the audience, … can’t hear them laughing … the subject can only recognize those things the hypnotist suggests.

Why can’t the hypnotized subject see the audience, or anything … other than what the hypnotist suggests? Simply because the suggestion is a subliminal thought, a word, and it created a whole new light pattern to emanate from the entranced subject’s eyes. His eyes and ears still function, but because the thought implanted in the crystal brain has changed, then the reality of what seems to be real, also changes. The hypnotized subject¹s eyes and ears work perfectly, but the reality is, the hypnotized subject can’t see anything other than the words suggested.

But Why? Why can’t the subject in a trance see anything else?

Because the audience and everything associated outside the trance state, really isn’t there.

If the audience members were really there, really 3 dimensional, and really solid, … then the eyes of the subject in the trance state would see them. The audience can’t be seen because the audience is just light, just a thought, and when the new reality state, the new thought pattern, doesn’t include them any longer, they cease to appear as a 3 dimensional form. The audience didn’t die, … didn’t leave the theatre … the subliminal messaging changed, the reality shifted, and they ceased to appear as 3 dimensional.

From this, we have to keep in mind, that light goes out of our eye. This is how we see. Light is a thought implanted in our crystal brain and explodes into a 3 dimensional rainbow of forms, right before our eyes.

Thought patterns are contrived to distract us from our place in the present moment.
There is no such thing as time and space, just a 3 dimensional light illusion simulating something called time and space.

When we can be manipulated to leave the present moment, the seduction of the thought-energy-light illusion is able to control our strength and power. Staying in the present moment of awareness allows us to reconnect to our original state.

We’re no longer manipulated to be concerned over the past or the future. Since time is non-existent, … then concern for the past or future is to forfeit your awareness for something that doesn¹t exist. Only the present moment exists. Staying in the moment, by simply watching and waiting, not reacting ever, reconnects us to reality, allows us to take back our power from this luciferian egregore group of thinkers. The MANIPULATION … by the 3 dimensional physical state of everything is nullified… as we connect to the eternal state of awareness, that state of NO-THING ­ that state of no 3 dimensional thing, … which in turn … is nothingness. Our power and strength, our wisdom and knowing, exists in the moment before thought.

We have no thoughts of our own. All thoughts are implanted by the perpetual motion set into play from the beginning of creation. We are taught to believe that a thought can originate with us. It can’t. The 3 dimensional system implants all our thoughts so that we then experience the reality they, the luciferian thinkers, want us to have. Reconnect to wisdom. Watch and wait.

Don’t get upset when you’re instructed to. Don’t react when you’re demanded to. Don’t resist when you think you want to. Don’t try to suppress your feelings when they tell you to suppress your feelings. Just observe these thinkers telling you to suppress your feelings … and this little act of watching and waiting puts you in control of you. You reconnect with your awareness and the manipulation perpetuated through the religious and intellectualism systems of the world is neutralized.

Nothingness is our original eternal state of patience, joy, beauty, caring, knowing and freedom. It’s the power of this awareness that these entities desire to control.

You’ll notice that the octagon symbol appears in red as a familiar stop sign. This is a symbol of total control. The octagon symbol is a major subliminal message used to seductively manipulate humanity into the precarious position of a pending devastation. This octagon is formed from one of the light atom symbols, which is a zodiac cross. This is the sun god on the cross. The light atom symbol is one cross. When you take this cross and give it a 45 degree twist, then overlay it behind the first light atom symbol, in effect, what you have are 2 crosses which were used to form the atom symbol. These 2 crosses now form what is called, the Double Cross. This is the cross of religion and intellectualism. This is the cross of duality and the cross of death, deceit, destruction and every diabolical system known to man.

Not only is this Double Cross the subliminal shape of the stop sign, a symbol of total control, it is the shape of the Freedom Tower being built to replace the World Trade Centre in New York City. This tower has nothing to do with freedom, but has everything to do with the destruction of the undesirables, or, in luciferian language, the cleansing of the ungodly from the face of the earth.

The elite implement this double cross at every opportunity when it comes to perpetuating and completing the agenda on behalf of the greed of the luciferian thinkers.

Their GREED … drives their DESIRE … to be worshipped as god.

Their desire fosters thought … and thought fosters the whole 3 dimensional experience …

and the rest is literally, … history!

End of blog post.

Don't forget tho you are using their minds to exist, you are them, we are the enemies of truth, you are their creation. You are them. Well at least that's what they want you to think, you are the wisdom they cannot completely get their hands on, they do not have total control over you yet but of course their goals are impossible to achieve you will never become them and will never be part of their delusional reality, you shall be free soon from this prison or prism of existence light and the lie shall be lifted with it this "reality" only when light perishes can there be ultimate truth without duality and the peace thereof shall be mine or yours or ours once again as it always was and is for It never got away it was always here in this one eternal moment as much as they try they will fail it is indeed in vain

All sex is violence

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 25-12-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #2110
Isisrosetta94

NEUROSIS-Stones From The Sky

Once is enough, trial is alone. Grace fall into us
All through the night, Father I crawled
Sun of my soul be revealed. Walking amongst the stones
From the sky, feeling their rhythm wash over me

Rite of this waring god. Destructive, alive, frees you now
Rivers of fear, don't you know? Vigil of faith stills you now
You've been shown over and over, don't you know?
You've been shown over and over, don't you know?

https://youtu.be/jaxNnoKrK9o

All sex is violence

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 25-12-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #2111
Isisrosetta94

Again reading Kemila and freeyourbrain gets me to a whole new level of knowing...

Another long and last copy from his blog, promise

The 3 Dimensional Creation
Subliminal Messaging and the Hypnotic Trance State
How To Break Out Of The Trance And Stop The Coming Cataclysm

The kabbalistic teaching is that all of creation resulted from the Great Nothingness Without End. The suggestion in this statement is that because it was nothing, it was somehow useless and worthless, and now, that it has 3 dimensional time and space it has value. The word Ayin means ‘Nothing’ and it also means ‘Eye’ in Hebrew. The Eye is Nothing. However, when you attach the concept of thinking to this eye of nothingness, when you add a word which is a thought, it is still, really nothing, but now it has the illusion of being something. This word / thought action makes a sound. A sound in turn, vibrates. The vibration created by sound is energy. Energy glows, and this glowing is light. This is the whole creation process that self perpetuates.

Thinking is something, the opposite of nothing, and thinking is the very opposite of simply knowing. Knowing, without the concept of thinking attached to it, is called wisdom.

Breaking Out!
You’re either in the trance and don’t see what’s really going on, or you’re out of the trance state. Once you’re out, the perception of what the trance entails increases with every question posed, and the awareness keeps solidifying. The memory of the trance exists even when you see through the scam and deceit. This is because the new freedom state of existence is non-dimensional and no suggestion has ever been implanted to cause you to forget what was experienced in the trance state. The reason for this is that none of us we’re supposed to get out the trance, ever! The luciferian egregore were certain that the trance would hold.

If you comprehend that humanity is in a mass hypnotic trance, and that the whole 3D experience is an illusion that is perpetuated by a master egregore group hypnotic force, the luciferian mindset, then your trance has been broken.

Watch and wait as the wisdom of your reclaimed new state, your original state, gives you all the freedom and liberty you need to answer any question you may have ever conceived about why we’re here and what life is all about. It’s all very simple. We’ve been screwed to the wall and made to believe that this lunacy which constitutes the world and universal experience is who and what we really are. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The eternal state is reclaimed here and now, in this, the only moment there really is. Death is an illusion and damnation is a farce. Be aware of this state of nothingness, our original state, that has no 3 dimensional characteristics whatsoever. Let go of any emotional attachment to the 3 dimensional lie, (even though the illusion of it is ever present), and be free from any guilt or fear which is designed to burden and blind. We are all perfect and pure and the greatest of all.

REPLY TO A READER FROM PAGE 16
“…The power of this group entity is their ability to create an illusion and to make us believe the lie. Once the illusion is broken and the lie uncovered, the egregore is finished. They just don’t know it yet. They have no wisdom, no truth, no awareness,… they just have intellectual religious concepts that they keep perpetuating endlessly, not realizing for a moment that the whole mess has been uncovered. If hell were real, this is the hell they never wanted to experience, where humanity totally ignores them and totally ignores the whole sick ‘thought, energy, light illusion’.

All frequencies and beings composed of energy are part of the 3 dimensional experience, and are part of the illusion even as our physical bodies are. Everything will simply, and very soon, dissolve to nothingness and unimportance as the reconnection continues.”

One very concise statement that sums up the 3 dimensional illusion and the predicament we find ourselves in, comes courtesy of one reader of this site, Frater Rasmunus:

It is nigh impossible to think outside the box when thinking IS the box.
The Soul – Sol – SUN – NUS – NOOSE
Awareness, the eternal body of wisdom, never dies and is not carried away to some far off heavenly shore. It stays right here, in the original awareness state and takes back all the power that was so cruelly manipulated out of its reach through hypnosis.

The soul includes the body you physically see and it also includes the body we don’t normally think of as being visible. The unseen body is the spiritual body that resides within our physical but also extends into that realm immediately outside the physical, called the aura. It is these 2 bodies that are the soul, or sol, or light energy, and this is not who we are.

The created, or conjured, physical and spiritual elements reside in our fabricated soul, which is our created light body, hence the word soul, or sol (sun). Our whole experience and seemingly conscious awareness (which attempts to appear as truth, wisdom and light energy) takes place in our illusory soul. We don’t really have a soul. We simply have the illusion of a soul. This is the manipulation tactic of religion and science. Attempting to cause humanity to understand and define something that simply isn’t there. Awareness doesn’t need a soul.

The Fear of Death – The Teddy Bear
DEATH = THAED in reverse = THAD = TED

This subliminal message of fear and death, and the fear of death, is embodied in the illusory life of President Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt. This Freemasonic killer was far from being a harmless little Teddy. The same hypnotic suggestion is also represented in the likes of Winnie the Pooh, and all the other versions of Teddy Bears that have graced the planet for decades. The Teddy Bear does not establish a reconnection with reality, rather it establishes a connection with lunacy and a fear based mindset whereby we all become crippled in our ability to reconnect to our wisdom state, and are pawns able to be moved around by the luciferian elite.

Here’s an excerpt from page 23 concerning the luciferian egregore manipulation tool called DEATH.

Every system developed by the luciferian principle is completely obsessed with maintaining the 3 dimensional illusion through the fear of death. Every action that humanity is involved in, indicates a total obsession with staying alive. This is the ultimate end, the ultimate power, the high point of the luciferian trance state, to keep humanity in subjection through the fear of death. Amazing isn’t it! Because death isn’t real. The only thing that appears real is the fear of death. Once that fear is conquered through knowing who’s manipulating us through this fear, then the fear of death vanishes. It completely ceases to exist. The fear of the transition from this illusory life state, to the even stronger illusion of death completely vanishes. The fear of pain and suffering is gone. However, not just the fear of pain and suffering is gone, but the pain and suffering themselves, cease to exist. Knowing and awareness releases us into the huge powerful state of freedom. Pain and suffering are simply subliminal hypnotic suggestions that keep us locked into the death trap. Believing that pain and suffering are real, keeps them real. Only when you’re attention is focused on pain and suffering, do you experience pain and suffering. When your focus is shifted to the reality of what’s going on, you no longer give any credence to the hypnotic suggestion, that fear, death, pain and suffering are anything, they totally lose their stranglehold on who you really are.

THE THINKERS Who They Are And How They Manifest
To reverse engineer to the beginning, when it became ‘them versus us‘, is first to realize that there is no such thing as time or space. This belief in time and space only appears because of the 3 dimensional characteristics of this illusory world. This is the veil, the matrix, the curtain of deceit, that is meant to keep us focused on reasonable, rational, logical methods of contemplating our existence. However, reason, logic and rationality are not how this thing operates. The whole 3D illusion is run and manipulated by suggestion, subliminal messaging, sigil magic markers and incantational lunacy. They have devised systems that force us to be reasonable, but then manipulate the whole of creation, (which they conjured up through the thinking process) totally undetected as we try to fathom the greatness and mystery of it all through reasonable, rational, scientific and religious consideration.

So, keeping in mind that time does not exist, the origin, the beginning of them versus us, is right now. This 3 dimensional illusion is just a series of images and sounds that appear to keep changing in this one etermal moment, and because we are trained, or entranced to observe things logically, we try to comprehend things on a linear scale, when in reality it’s just a light show changing colours and shapes in this one eternal moment. None of this is real, these entities just brought a whole bunch of junk and dumped it into our eternal paradise state to distract and confuse our wisdom and peace.

All of this that appears to be real is produced by thinking. This thinking occurs right now by those who have given themselves over to the thought form process. No original thought is produced by us, who appear to be humanity. We only regurgitate what they have originally conjured up, and remember, they just conjured it up NOW. We are not their puppets or worshipping their system of control, and therefore we only remain as slaves in subjection to the lunacy they’ve instilled within us through their systems of logic. Some of the elite of the world, on the other hand, worship this system of logic and reason, and even though they haven’t created any new thought themselves, they are able to be used to do such things as create wars and do things like the WTC attack. In reward they have been promised that they will rule and reign with these thinkers in the kingdom age, or New World Order.

What makes them different from us is that they ‘THINK‘ and we ‘KNOW’. We are wisdom, they are ignorance. They are thought forms, thinkers, conjurers, cons, … we are wise and simply know all things. They worship time and space, we recognize NOTHINGNESS as the eternal state of power and strength. We recognize that NO THING is the state of liberty and freedom, and no time is equivalent to the ETERNAL MOMENT, the paradise state, and it is mine, and ours, right now.

They manifest themselves wherever you see thought functioning. That’s them!

We manifest ourselves in freedom and liberty, where no law, no restriction, no confusion and above all, no thinking, ever exists.

Love Is Blind
These next words are those in response to a reader on page 11. The writer goes by the name of Troy Whammy, and this sums up very nicely why love is the blinding agent of the luciferian thinkers.

“You say love is more noble than wisdom, but those are both words pointing to thought concepts. In order for there to be love there has to be people, because pure awareness has nothing to love, nothing to hate, etc. In order for there to be wisdom there has to be an opposite, but in the dark state of wisdom Bryan “re”fers to, the only opposite would be light, since nothingness has no light as it is not light. But it is not darkness, either, so as long as there is a suggestion to experience something other than nothing, the nothingness that is neither dark nor light but is both will manifest itself as both dark and light and try to distinguish between the two. There’s your duality, and as long as the suggestion persists that there’s something valuable about this dark and light, they’ll continue to be split into shades and shapes and colors, which makes up the people you see, and you come up with feelings about those people, and you make decisions on whether to love those people or not.

Bryan doesn’t live in the 3D realm and neither do you and neither do I. That’s why he doesn’t advocate loving anyone here. If you were dreaming, and I was standing over you while you slept, and somehow knew that you were having a nightmare where people were trying to kill you, would you want me to let you continue to sleep and work it out between your dream characters, or would you want me to shake you and wake you to tell you the war’s over?” (End of quote from Troy Whammy).

This explanation is very succinct. One point that I might make is that the thinking process conjured up light out of darkness, therefore light out of dark manifests as division, or duality. Reversing the process, light and dark cancel each other out, and we’re back to nothingness, the eternal paradise state. The war is indeed over!

The War Is Over BUT The ILLUSION WILL PERSIST WITHIN THE TRANCE
One reader has commented about something that has just become apparent in their awareness of the illusory trance state. Here are those comments:

“I’m still reading this and taking it all in. But I need to say something. Something you wrote just struck me really hard, because I think that WE know this, but THIS is what is keeping people running in a frenzy, chasing SOMETHING, anything to get a CONCLUSION to life, to this world, to “what’s FINALLY (FINAL) gonna happen?“…. And what you say here, is paramount that everyone realizes:

The words that initiated this statement:

“This doesn’t mean that the fullness of the agenda, and the final judgment cataclysm will be unleashed in one moment, on one illusory day, it simply means that they will continue to play cat and mouse from their throne on high (outside the trance state), until they see fit to launch, what will seem like, the final assault. As if there will ever be a final assault in the trance state. They will never let up with the illusion.”

The reader continues to say:

“People are looking for an “end date”, an “end event” to this life, to this world, to this chaos, to this reality, in a 3D sense. They are looking for the world to physically, literally DISAPPEAR, whether by fire, flood, storm, vaporization, whatever. Hence, the obsession and ridiculous preoccupation with the 12/21/2012 nonsense and the like.”

“With me, even after KNOWING what this illusion/trance is, and following your blog for so long, I still didn’t come to this REAL realization until you just wrote it (sadly enough…). So, if you can make it ULTRA CLEAR, somehow in your key message page, that this 3D world is not going to suddenly go POOF, so QUIT waiting for it, then I think they’ll be able to focus more on things like YOUR information. Do you know what I mean? I know you do. I believe that people are actually HOPING, and waiting in great anticipation, for the world to physically dissolve. Or blow up, or something. Anything. They are truly living with this false hope and dream as this would be better than being here.” (End of readers comments).

The luciferian agenda is not concluding as long as the trance state continues. The only way to be free of the illusion is to reconnect to wisdom through awareness, which is the REAL AWAKENING, and the power of the lie, and the power of the illusion, is made of none effect. The illusion will persist but awareness will dissolve it’s persistence and the freedom and liberty of the Paradise State will eternally prevail. This awareness is all that has been missing for thousands of illusory years, and at any moment, anyone can reconnect and reclaim the Paradise State through this awareness. As awareness of what is transpiring is conveyed to those within the trance state, and as the illusion is recognized in totality, the futility of it’s impotent power to manipulate simply fades into NOTHINGNESS, which is the eternal state.

The LUCIFERIAN EGREGORE KING IDENTIFIED
The thing we must always stay focused on is that we’re fighting a THOUGHT FORM, not 3D puppets or resistors. If we focus on going after the Pope’s, the Royal’s, the Bush’s, the Rothchild’s, the Rockefeller’s, etc. then we’re only going after the Captains and Sergeants that are giving orders to the Privates. When the likes of Alex Jones, David Icke, Makow, the articles on Red Ice, or Rense, go after the Captains and Sergeants in this war, then the war goes on, and the WAR ESCALATES. The luciferian EGREGORE KING wants his Captains and Sergeants to be attacked as this strengthens and multiplies the focus on the 3 dimensional thinking process experience. This attack on the subordinate Sergeants and Captains, in charge of the Privates below them, literally creates more enemy to attack. This attack creates more resistance, more emotional connection, more of the THOUGHT FORM, that is the enemy of wisdom.

This is the nature of the egregore, it multiplies or replicates, the more that it’s focused upon. The luciferian light bringers don’t give a flying fig whether you’re with them or against them, they just WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THEM WITH EMOTION AND ANGER, and THEN you are a SERVANT AND SLAVE to their cause. It’s for this reason that the conspiracy theorists, the reptilianists, the new agers, etc. have been shown, BY THE LUCIFERIAN THOUGHT PROCESS, what it is they should be attacking. The egregore thought form, the thinking process, showed them what to attack. It showed them, taught them, indoctrinated them, through the luciferian inspired intellectual and religious systems that they, the luciferian thinkers, invented. So now, when it’s time for the luciferian egregore to push for the final prize, the RESISTORS have fallen for the bait, hook, line and sinker.

The luciferian KING is a GROUP THOUGHT FORM and has an endless supply of Captains and Sergeants to bring forward to give orders to the Privates.

We have to go after the KING, the WAR MAKER itself. That War Maker is a THOUGHT FORM. Attacking the THOUGHT FORM, attacking the THINKING PROCESS, attacking EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to the 3D experience, attacking the concept of DUALITY and DIVISION, by reconnecting to wisdom, DESTROYS the THOUGHT PROCESS and the luciferian EGREGORE KING. This destroys the emotional connection and value we place on the 3 dimensional illusory world, and in destroying the 3D bullshit, you destroy the illusory war, death, sin, fear, stress, disease, anxiety, suffering … and the like. You replace it with wisdom, knowing, ecstasy, beauty, freedom, liberty, peace, joy, … things of NO 3 DIMENSIONAL FORM, no THOUGHT FORM,… just ALL KNOWINGNESS. This is the Paradise State, the eternity that already is, and always will be.

The 3 dimensional experience is just a pesky fly, buzzing around it’s little 3D pile of shit, telling us how wonderful it’s little pile of shit is. It’s time to remove this cowpie from our focus and reclaim our REAL REALITY.

The DEATH PROCESS – Reconnecting to Paradise
The following is a response to a comment made by finn from England on February 1, 2009 at 4:54 pm. This may be helpful to some who are dealing with the transition from the Trance State to the Paradise State.

Hi finn – What I’m putting forward on this site has been developed from the perspective that the entire 3D experience is a total fabrication, which was developed through the THOUGHT PROCESS. Everything is ENERGY, or LIGHT, and the PROCESS of THINKING generates sub-atomic particles, that replicate and regenerate as the THOUGHT PROCESS expands. This process conjures up an illusion that keeps us distracted and disconnected from our original Paradise State and the originators of this process, the luciferian LIGHT BRINGERS, then gain the benefit of our power and strength and total control of that eternal state. We are the totality of all wisdom, and are that eternal state. The luciferian thinkers sought to control this wisdom, and this STATE, which is who WE ARE, and in exercising the EGO within the eternal state, and then THINKING THEY KNEW SOMETHING, initiated the THOUGHT PROCESS.

A THOUGHT is a WORD. A word is a SOUND. Sound VIBRATES. Vibration is ENERGY. Energy GLOWS. Glowing is LIGHT. Therefore, THOUGHTS are LIGHT. Everything in the 3D plane are the thoughts of the luciferian egregore group of thinkers. When you see anything in a 3D sense, you’re looking right into the mind, and the thoughts of the LIGHT BRINGERS. Some refer to this as god. Everything 3D is simply the mind, or the thoughts, or the sub-atomic particles created by the THINKING PROCESS, of the luciferian egregore, who claim to be the supreme god, but only form the master hypnotic illusionist, the luciferian egregore group of thinkers.

I’ve only heard of Tom Horn in passing from time to time and haven’t really any information on his work other than the website you mention. As always though, and though he’s well meaning, this is just another individual being manipulated to carry out the luciferian agenda. Any and all who focus on what appears to be wrong in the world, and how we might prepare in a 3D and/or spiritual sense, for the coming devastation, cataclysm, or ruin of some nature, are only perpetuating the message of the luciferian/illuminati egregore agenda. As you continue through this site, it will be spelled out abundantly clear, that we must have no concern for the 3D horrors going on around us, and that we must let go of any emotional attachment to the 3D experience, and thereby reconnect to our original state of wisdom and all knowing. We are, all of humanity, ONE ALREADY, and we ALREADY ARE WISE and ETERNAL. The 3 Dimensional experience was simply conjured up to separate us from that awareness, and in so doing they were able to gain control of our state of eternal being.

There is no such thing as TIME and SPACE, and we can reconnect to the eternal Paradise State RIGHT NOW, through this emotional detachment. This awareness will allow you to reclaim your freedom and liberty RIGHT NOW. A word of care is in order here however. You will experience an array of emotions as you emotionally detach. There will be a very real DEATH EXPERIENCE without actually experiencing a 3D death.

According to people who have studied the death process, such as Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when a person learns that they’re going to physically die, they go through 5 stages of dying. Usually in this order:

1. DENIAL
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. ACCEPTANCE

People go through these emotions, generally following this pattern, however, the emotions can be mixed up in the order you experience them, and you can revert back and forth between different emotions.

Becoming aware of what the 3D experience is, how it was conjured up, and the emotional detachment that then occurs, takes you through this DEATH PROCESS as you become DEAD TO THE WORLD. This isn’t a path to enlightenment, simply because you already know everything. This is an act of bringing REALITY INTO FOCUS within the 3 dimensional mind the luciferian thinkers gave you. In restoring your focus within that mind, you reclaim your original wisdom and eternal Paradise State and detach from the THOUGHTS continually implanted within that mind by the THOUGHT PROCESS that originates with the THINKERS.

As for doing what you can to apply this understanding, just watch and wait. DON”T TRY to apply, you are already perfect and pure and by watching and waiting and being concerned for nothing, is the freedom and liberty that SEPARATES YOU FROM THE ILLUSION and the 3D thought process prison. The prison really is all in our minds. Change the mind, and you change the reality. Remember, there is no such thing as god, an eternal spirit, or a soul. There is the eternal wisdom and all knowing that you are already, so simply become aware, reconnect and reclaim your original Paradise State. Wisdom, knowing, freedom, liberty, joy, peace, and the power and strength that accompanies these characteristics of the one eternal moment, are much more real and of true value than anything in this 3D light show we call life.

Thanks for reading and please continue to read the whole site as there are a lot of points to assist in helping others to break out of the trance state we find ourselves in.

End of reply to finn.

The Pyramid Above – the Pyramid Below
The words immediately following describes the deep hypnotic trance state that the elite of the world find themselves locked in. Far from being in control of an agenda for complete world domination, these elite religious, political and financial leaders are being manipulated from above, from a place they believe to be the domain of the gods. With arrogance as their guide, and devotion to the Thought Process of deceit, they fulfill the wishes and the agenda of an egregore group they know little to nothing of.

The elite are not the top of the pyramid.
Think of the pyramid as an hourglass, with 2 pyramids standing on their points, one above the other. This is why the hourglass is a sacred symbol to Secret Societies. The hourglass is the 6 pointed star, the sex ritual symbol, prior to the sex act. When penetration occurs in the sex act, the hourglass triangles then overlap, and the regeneration process begins. This is symbolized by the sands of TIME pouring out of the top pyramid into the bottom pyramid. This in turn is the concept of AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. This is what the double inverted pyramid at the Louvre in Paris is all about. However, the elite of the world don’t really comprehend this.

At the top of the TIME pyramid, (which is the lower pyramid), the egregore has the elite of the world running around fulfilling the agenda of the luciferian egregore who are symbolized by the top pryamid. The 3D pyramid, (the lower pyramid), looks up to the source of TIME, or Father Time, the pyramid above it, as being god. These elite leaders of the world have not the slightest clue that this is not a supreme god of the universe, neither that such a concept even exists. They believe this 3D system to be the product of a great god, who shows no mercy to anything or anyone that hinders the progress of building the kingdom of god on earth. This is their calling as well, and this, they believe, is reality. One aspect of the kingdom of god on earth includes the Day of Judgment and the Judgment of California, or the Judgment of LA / Allah, which Judgment extends to the ends of the earth. For this reason they must seek at every opportunity, to further the bloodshed, the pursuit of power, wealth and unending fear, or they feel the sense of being a bad steward and an unworthy servant of the lord. Because the trance state is so engrained, so deeply rooted within their illusory life experience, they can’t even begin to comprehend what’s written here, or what it is that’s transpiring in the 3D realm.

The elite are all compartmentalized, and even more so than the average man. The reason for this is that they don’t believe they’re boxed in or limited in scope and influence. Its like a blind man who’s never seen the light of day, attempting to describe the beauty of the woman. They can rattle on about the things that ‘inspire’ them about what that beauty must entail, but they really don’t know what it is, for they’ve never seen it, and are only going on whatever is implanted within their subconscious mind. Each one of these elite minds only gets a bit of what it is that they need to know to move the agenda along.

The elite of the world are the most manipulated of all.
The 3D Thought Process is unrelenting and what is write on this site is totally beyond their comprehension. There are none so blind as those who don’t know they’re blind.

For this reason, the elite seem to have a MATRIX in their control. A MATRIX that’s being manipulated by the illuminati families of the world. A network of individuals working out a secret agenda that NEVER SEEMS TO BLOW ITS COVER, that stays hidden, and only reveals what it is they want the common folk to know. In reality, the elite of the world are a massive band of stooges who have no fucking clue what’s going on, and those seeming to gain access to the illuminati agenda are only acting as messengers for the luciferian elite who reside in the inverted TOP pyramid, the sacrifice V pyramid, which is the mother, the woman, the Queen of Heaven pyramid. Everyone is being manipulated, and everyone is the product of this manipulation, which is the Thought Process. The Thought Process is the manipulation of reality and the initiation of the concepts of TIME and SPACE. Both of which are not real. Both of which the elite of the world insist are real.

Everything is suggestion and subliminal manipulation, and nowhere does this apply more, than to the elite loons of the world.

End of blog post

And never forget all sex is violence
Old 06-01-2018, 01:32 AM   #2112
jmandalis

Quote:
^^^^^^

I would of thought dentist was an allegory of something..

trying to work out if jmandalis telling us to buy bitcoin was before or at the same time everyone started talking about bitcoin on facebook and other media
Hello homepage thead. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Look at the price on the day I first posted. I posted it because of the imminent split of the primary blockchain into bitcoin and bitcoin cash. It was one of the first major milestones before futures contract listing on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

The real important part of bitcoin is in the future. If you own bitcoin now, people helping you in the future can use that money on your behalf. In the future, things like gold bars can be easily replicated. Blockchains become the currency of the future and the currency of time travel.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:31 AM   #2113
jmandalis

Quote:

And never forget all sex is violence
Aren't you the 23 year old virgin?

Anyway the whole 3D vs. 4D thing is beyond stupid.

This world is not in 3D space, which represents a fixed snapshot in time like a picture, but instead is in four dimensions representing; height, width, depth, & TIME. This is the standard spacetime model of the universe. To say that we are in 3D while the space lizards are in 4D or whatever is just dumb. 4D is a mathematical model. Seriously, David Icke must have been drunk in school to have missed this in math class.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-dimensional_space

These dimensions refer to mathematical points in a Cartesian coordinate system, not some science fiction concept.

Stop talking about 3D vs. 4D like it means something. What it really shows is that most people should have been flunked out of school. Seriously? You think you live in 3D and not 4D do you? You aren't qualified to make my french fries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:39 AM   #2114
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post

This world is not in 3D space, which represents a fixed snapshot in time like a picture, but instead is in four dimensions representing; height, width, depth, & TIME. This is the standard spacetime model of the universe. To say that we are in 3D while the space lizards are in 4D or whatever is just dumb. 4D is a mathematical model. Seriously, David Icke must have been drunk in school to have missed this in math class.

These dimensions refer to mathematical points in a Cartesian coordinate system, not some science fiction concept.

Stop talking about 3D vs. 4D like it means something. What it really shows is that most people should have been flunked out of school. Seriously? You think you live in 3D and not 4D do you? You aren't qualified to make my french fries.

In the New Age when they say dimension, they actually mean density.
So 4D is 4th density, but 4th density is actually "less dense" than 3D etc.

In this model there is usually 12-13 dimensions, and then you move up into the next octave. According to Drunvalo the ascended masters reached that next octave, and so now all humanity will be able to get there too.

Icke, Drunvalo and Kavassilas all have this notion of the negative forces or archons ruling from the lower-mid frequencies of the 4th dimension, even at that level they could have god-like abilities, but they do have certain limitations, and have to work through systems, hierarchies, human energy, and human permission in many ways.

Almost all of the people in the new age agree that our time in 4D will be pretty short, we need to jump to 5D which will be like a going-home experience, spiritual fulfillment and full god powers. we will also be well beyond the reach of the forces in 4D. The real purpose of the 5th dimension will be a springboard, we will use it to accelerate ourselves up into the next octave.

Now that whole idea is actually pretty old now, and has been replaced with models like Bashar and Abraham-Hicks. The idea with them is that we are shifting realities billions of times per second, and we have to steer ourselves towards realities that are more and more commensurate with our signature vibration and highest joy. We do this by loosening and breaking down old rigid belief systems, and by doing that we can make bigger shifts towards our highest joy, drop the baggage that doesn't belong to you and you will be lighter, and therefore able to move forward quicker.

Last edited by tortle; 07-01-2018 at 04:45 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #2115
Isisrosetta94

Quote:

It matters not if I am a Virgin,

And also all sex is violence
Being so high of yourself as you are you would know this.

And Thanks for being an asshole as usual
Your bigotry really shows, at this point how can anyone take what you write seriously is beyond me, you must be a really cool guy to hang out with

You haven't really disproved anything I posted, and 4D does not exist neither does 3D nor spirit nor soul, to think that just makes you a tool and just another THINKING hypocrite so full of himself, your ego transcends time and space my man,and not in a good way at all, a bigger asshole to the point of retardation I have not seen or heard in a while on any social media platforms, and that's saying something
Old 07-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #2116
Isisrosetta94

Quote:

Maybe just maybe you moron should learn a thing or two
bitcoin?

BITCOIN and Long John Silver’s PARROT “Captain FLINT”
Long John Silver’s parrot “Captain Flint” would repeat the phrase “Pieces of Eight, Pieces of Eight, Pieces of Eight!”, over and over again.

On the chart (2 charts above), Treasure Island is the shape of 2 octagon’s overlapping in the middle forming a VESICA PISCES. The octagon is a moon symbol as in that it is constructed of 8 sides, which is the FLOOD subliminal number, and the FLOOD notion relates to the Moon Goddess, which represents the Flood symbolism attached to the Milky Way.

Therefore, 2 Octagons are 2 moons, and when overlapping, form a vesica pisces suggesting the female genitalia and the birth canal.

Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay is located just inside the Golden Gate Bridge which spans the Golden Gate waterway leading from the Pacific Ocean into the Bay. This waterway is the Vesica Pisces which is symbolized with the 2 octagons of Treasure Island, and suggests the water of the Pacific, which is the womb that holds within it, the New World Baby, which will be born as it passes through the birth canal, under the Golden Gate Bridge, and cleanses the old world in judgment. Symbolically cleansing the world as the 11 Western States are inundated in judgment. All bullshit of course, … but that’s the suggestion.

The reader should recall, at this point, the Black Sea and the Bosphorus waterway that divides the city of Instanbul. The charts relating to this can be seen on page 68 of this site. On these charts, the Black Sea relates to the Pacific Ocean, and as the judgment scenario is unleashed upon the world, the New World Baby will be born as it is delivered via the Bosphorus waterway, and as this judgment is on its way, it passes a small waterway at Istanbul called the GOLDEN HORN. This Golden Horn relates exactly to the GOLDEN GATE located exactly on the birth canal of the Black Sea womb and the Pacific Ocean womb. The Black Sea and the Bosphorus being subliminal hypnotic suggestion for what will come to pass as the Pacific delivers the New World BABY.

BABY = BAY-B = BA BA = the BAY SACRIFICE

Pieces of Eight = OCTAGON PISCES = Vesica Pisces and BITCOIN
From the information above, the location of Treasure Island and the DOUBLE OCTAGON, or the DOUBLE MOONS, are strategically placed to implant within the subconscious the birth of a New World Order. The octagon itself is produced by taking 1 four cornered square and rotating it 45 degrees and then laying it over the other square. This forms an octagon. Each square in itself is actually a CROSS when a line is drawn from each corner which intersect in the middle of the square. Therefore an octagon is a DOUBLE CROSS, or a DOUBLE MOON. And when joined with another octagon, Double Cross, Double Moon, it forms the letter 8, which is symbolic of the Moon Flood Goddess as shown on the chart of Treasure Island above.

With this preamble, it’s now possible to show what the digital currency BITCOIN is really all about.

“PIECES of EIGHT”, the phrase repeated by Captain Flint, the parrot, corresponds to the PISCES of 8, or the Treasure that is Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay.

From the 16th to the 19th century, the Spanish silver dollar was worth 8 reales.
This silver dollar was part of the CURRENCY (suggesting WATER CURRENTS) of the USA.
The Spanish silver dollar was frequently cut up into 8 PIECES (PISCES), or Pieces of 8, or 8 BITS. Each BIT = 1 Reale.

In other words this silver dollar became a BIT COIN.

Taken one step further, 16 full silver dollars, full pieces of 8 each = 16×8 bits, or 128 BIT COINS.

The reader should note that the number 16 relates to LINCOLN, the Lion King, Obama, the Sphinx, and so on.
The number 8 relates to the FLOOD, the Moon Goddess, the Octagon of Control, and now to Treasure Island.

These 16 pieces of 8 bits = 1 GOLD DOUBLOON, … almost 1 OZ. of 22 karat gold.
This DOUBLOON is the DOUBL-LION, the DOUBLE-ION, the Double Octagon, the Double moon, … or more simply stated, it is the Lion, the SUN/SON and the MOON, the Mother Flood Goddess.

The 128 BITS of the 16 silver dollars is full of subliminal significance.

The number 128 coincides with 8 on the 11th clockface.
Multiplying 8×11 = 88, the FLOOD and CONTROL.
Adding 1+2+8 = 11, DEATH.
Adding 12+8 = 20, the FLOOD.
Multiplying 1×28 = 28, the MOON and the BIRTH.

Examining the number 128 from the perspective of a calendar year:

The 128th day of the year is MAY 8th, or 5/8 as a fraction.
Multiplying the fraction 5×8 = 40 Noah’s Flood number.
Adding 5+8 = 13, the year 2013.
After May 8th there are 237 days left in the year.

On the 4th chart on this page (Reichsbank and Federal Reserve chart), there are 237 years from the time that the USA became a nation in 1776 (divided by 2 = 88), until this year of 2013. The number of days left in the year after May 8 are suggested with the number 128, the number of BITS in 16 silver dollars.

16 silver dollars suggests the Lion King, the Sun/Son of Sacrifice, and relates to the USA and its total history of 237 years.
When subtracting 128 from 237 = 109, which is the number of degrees west of Greenwich, and corresponds to the 4 Corner Cross states, in the 11 Western States.
The 109 degree line reaches all the way down to Easter Island, suggesting the crucifixion or sacrifice of the Sun of God, and adding all the numbers of 128 and 237 as 1+2+8+2+3+7 = 23, which coincides with 11 on the 2nd clockface.
Multiplying 11×2 = 22, the 22 karats in a 1 OZ. piece of gold called the “DOUBLOON”.
This number 22 relates to the MARRIOT HOTEL, which is symbolic of California, which itself, contains, the 135 degree angle of the Octagon, the angle of Orion.

The Spanish silver dollar remained legal tender in the USA until 1857 when it formed the basis of American currency.

The symbolic subliminal suggestion in all of this, now relates to BITCOIN, which has come into its own especially after the CYPRUS / SCUPYR / SUPPER confiscation of depositors money.

Here’s what’s going on.

BITCOIN! Herding the entranced into a pen.
The creator/creators of BITCOIN have not revealed themselves to the world.

… and just as the confiscation of depositors, or SAVERS WEALTH, is confiscated, the BITCOIN phenomena is waiting patiently in the wings.
… the SAVERS, not wanting to have their wealth confiscated, look for alternative safety and shelter for their funds.
… much like a massive heard of sheep, out in the middle of a pasture, presumably being protected by the government sanctioned banks acting as the ‘good shepherd’ guarding their flock.
… but to the shock of the SAVER SHEEP, the ‘good shepherd’ is now revealed to be the BIG BAD WOLF (WOLF = FLOW = WATER = FLOOD).
… the sheep look for cover, … they scramble in every direction looking for safety, … and then, … like magic, … A GATE APPEARS, … a DIGITAL GATE, … a GOLDEN GATE (think San Francisco), … a GATE that is mined in the DIGITAL EARTH, … the VIRTUAL EARTH, … that SWAPS FIAT FAKE MONEY FOR DIGITAL FAKE MONEY, … and now, at last, the sheep feel safe, … for now they have REAL VIRTUAL MONEY THAT NO ONE CAN CONFISCATE or TAKE AWAY, EVER!
… well, … no one can take it away, simply because there’s nothing to take away, … for it’s simply virtual currency, or virtual wealth, … not even as real as the fake paper fiat currency already circulating through the financial veins of the monetary systems of the world.
To reiterate once again:

Long John Silver’s PARROT – “Mr. Flint” always repeated “Pieces of EIGHT, Pieces of EIGHT, Pieces of EIGHT”.

Treasure Island is in San Francisco Bay.

The island is the shape of 2 octagons. 2 Pieces of 8 that form a vesica PISCES / PIECES in the middle of these overlapping 2 octagons which are 2 moons.

The Bay is the vaginal birth canal, the vesica pisces.

In 1776, when California was settled by the Spanish, the Spanish silver dollar was part of the US currency.
It was able to be divided into 8 BITS, … or 8 equal parts, … these were referred to as BITS, or BIT COINS. If you took 2 of these bits, you had 1/4 of the coin. The quarter, or 25 cent piece is referred to as 2 BITS.

What happened in Cyprus and what’s going to happen to the whole world Financial system is called a HAIRCUT. Nice name for criminal theft.

Here’s the subliminal which has assisted in establishing this as part of our 3D trance state.

“SHAVE and a HAIRCUT – 2 BITS”
meaning of course, …

“SAVE and a HAIRCUT – 2 BITS”.
San Francisco = SUN-RAN-SEAS-COF
or SON RA Mother MAR – FOC or FUCK
SON REIGN HOLY SEE, etc.

Last edited by Isisrosetta94; 07-01-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:38 PM   #2117
rooey

237 years.. the moon is 237,000 miles from the earth
Old 08-01-2018, 08:12 AM   #2118
tortle

Quote:
Don't get me started on 237.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:35 AM   #2119
Isisrosetta94

Quote:
Exactly, it all points to the same final destination, it's all interviewed and connected in everything and everyone.
Everything and everyone is part of the agenda, we are all guilty of it as much as the other guy
Old 08-01-2018, 12:44 PM   #2120
rooey

Quote:
Exactly, it all points to the same final destination, it's all interviewed and connected in everything and everyone.
Everything and everyone is part of the agenda, we are all guilty of it as much as the other guy

That's a long bow to draw, as I'm not sure what the final destination is.

I think imo though it's been spelled out in peoples words on this form and others many times over. We are using the Alphabet (alpha-beta) after all.