Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Do you like living in this reality?
Yes 8 5.52%
Most of the time yes 15 10.34%
Yes and no 37 25.52%
Most of the time no 34 23.45%
No 51 35.17%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Do you like living in this reality?

Positive sides of it? Negative sides?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
dbzmatt

Well it could always be worse, of course. I don't understand the need for pain. I think in school i was taught that it was to teach you what hurts is bad to do but i dunno seems we could do without it. Although, I don't know how we would be different if we were only ok and happy all the time. Boredom sucks could do without that but maybe there is a point to it but again I dunno.

It would be nice to have super powers or be really intelligent, but then everyone would and destruction would be easier. I'm surprised to say that we are pretty well off in this day in age when it comes down to it. Well, we do have elites controlling our lives but I am thinking you are talking about nature and feelings mostly.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

Life is what one makes of it.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
lurk

Earth is a paradise and physicality is worth the experience i guess. The system however is a burden and is already past its usefulness and it must go.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
pcristian43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Earth is a paradise and physicality is worth the experience i guess. The system however is a burden and is already past its usefulness and it must go.
If you put aside all the bad things happening, than yes it is a paradise.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #6
shemuyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Yes I do like it. I believe that it was designed to be a perfect (whole or complete) system in which free-will could exist while simultaneously allowing evil to reside as a consequence of allowing free-will while also designing it to be a growth lab for spiritual evolution. Limited dimensional reality is exactly what you need to allow free-will while at the same time limiting the expression of evil. I think it's a perfect (whole or complete) environment.

I can see that this is ground zero for the elimination of good and evil from existence and for that to occur you must allow any evil that could possibly exist, to exist. You must also judge it and condemn it. Attachment=pain. People that feel pain do so because of their attachment to this world. You have to understand that "there is no spoon" and your attachment to this world is what creates pain. Pain is a consequence of a failed learning experience that you would have never experienced if you would have embraced knowledge prior to. However, "human beings define their reality through misery and suffering..." - Agent Smith (The Matrix, 1999) so it has to be this way.

Running, escaping etc. is a cowardly way out. We're in it so we must deal with it out of necessity. Scripture says we must be soldiers in the army of the Most High. Soldiers get shot, soldiers die, soldiers get blown to smithereens. In this existence if you're not strong you're not going to survive. You must realize that most of us are behind enemy lines (POW'S) so what do you do? You endure at all costs and even sacrifice yourself if necessary for righteousness. If you are not willing to do that what would be the purpose of your existence? In this life you have to stand for something, you have to be willing to defend it and also be willing to die for it. If not you will be like the majority of mankind that are selling out their own people for the sake of a w-2 wage earning job and only out for self.

Essentially, there are no negative sides to this reality. The negative side is only what you precieve to be an arduous learning experience that could have been avoided. Learn your lesson. If you don't you will learn your lesson through an everlasting experience of pain and suffering in a lake filled with fire. There is always a purpose to a Matrix, there is always a rule-set.
shemuyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Postive Side of it....It's an Illusion, it's not real. Negative Side of it....It's all we know at this point, so we're still deeply emerged in it.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #8
dusthead

Quote:
I realise that people on this forum seek to attain what they see as states of higher consciousness. There is nothing wrong with that.

However when you wake up in the morning, the reality that confronts you is what you will inevitably see, hear, touch, taste and smell for most of your life.

Your experience can be one of misery and servitude. It's up to you. Some people like a good whinge. It's cathartic.

Personally I have a choice whether I am miserable or not - If this reality is some sort of holographic prison then I am not sure why our masters created places where I can sit on my own in magnificent natural beauty at the top of mountains and survey the world at my leisure. Sometimes I do not see any people for days. All I can hear is the rushing breeze in the air.

If you want to live in an oppressive concrete environment full of traffic, consumerism and advertising then you are free to do so.

Or you could simply meditate or something.

All of the above are the same reality. It's your choice.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

+1000,000.
Excellent post dusthead.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
truth seeker 09

If you could change your reality from this 3D type to some other, would you do it?
Old 22-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Quote:
If you could change your reality from this 3D type to some other, would you do it?
Bump
Old 23-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #12
ex_anser_ovo

No. It gives me no alternative. Which doesn't look good at all on its resume.
ex_anser_ovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #13
altermalice

Yeah it can always be worse but it could be better too. Truly i don't enjoy it here. The human body has too many limitations and weaknesses i don't like it.

I hate the way the human body runs too.

I only hope there are nicer more free flowing alternatives in the afterlife.

Last edited by altermalice; 23-10-2013 at 07:35 AM.
altermalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #14
kalki vishnu
Banned

The problem is not the Earth, is not this reality, is not this existence............. it's human civilisation.
Take away human civilisation and put Earth back to nature and then stick yourself and a few dozen other people and live back to basics and life would be potentially paradise.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #15
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
The problem is not the Earth, is not this reality, is not this existence............. it's human civilisation.
Take away human civilisation and put Earth back to nature and then stick yourself and a few dozen other people and live back to basics and life would be potentially paradise.
Can't be done I'm afraid.

Like it or not, human beings and all their clutter are now part of nature. Even the polystyrene coffee cups and nuclear waste are constructed with materials found on this planet.

We are all going to die. Clock is ticking.

We could moan about it.

Or we could have lots of sex, visit areas of incredible natural beauty, jump around to great music and generally have fun being an idiot for the better part of a century.

Tick tock.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
dentedarthur
Banned

Natures rain is beautiful
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #17
inversedivinity

It"s a system and I don"t refer to humanities systems though they may be small mirrors of the greater system. Only thing is its architecture is insidious and layered like a bitch if it wasn't we would have figured it out long ago. But one must marvel at this supreme work of architecture this holy reality.

Maths is the key though.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #18
tortured1

It's just one big sociopaths playground, with as many 'theories' as there are people. YOU CAN combat it, be practical, fight on the ground level, not with fantasies. THAT IS THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN. IF you really care, stop and listen to the silence, take some time to TRULY connect with who you are, not some fantastical induced product of their deficient neuron network. It makes you fair game to them if you buy into the bullshit MATRIX ILLUSION.
tortured1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #19
mithios

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
I realise that people on this forum seek to attain what they see as states of higher consciousness. There is nothing wrong with that.

However when you wake up in the morning, the reality that confronts you is what you will inevitably see, hear, touch, taste and smell for most of your life.

Your experience can be one of misery and servitude. It's up to you. Some people like a good whinge. It's cathartic.

Personally I have a choice whether I am miserable or not - If this reality is some sort of holographic prison then I am not sure why our masters created places where I can sit on my own in magnificent natural beauty at the top of mountains and survey the world at my leisure. Sometimes I do not see any people for days. All I can hear is the rushing breeze in the air.

If you want to live in an oppressive concrete environment full of traffic, consumerism and advertising then you are free to do so.

Or you could simply meditate or something.

All of the above are the same reality. It's your choice.
This. Eloquently stated.

The one thing I have real trouble with is being in a physical body. It's heavy, it causes emotional and mental pain, it tethers. And I am SO not this body and I can't even associate the real me with it. And yet here I am stuck in this symbiotic relationship for now. And it causes a lot of dissonance.

But there are things to enjoy, and the rare moment where body and soul/spirit/whatever-the-hell-it-is are in pure harmony. And those moments are unreal.
Old 28-10-2013, 02:24 AM   #20
torus
Inactive

Not when I'm in disagreement with what is, the Tao... How cliche is that? I can't like everything all the time. I wouldn't want to smoke all the time, or sleep, read, work, and eat. And I enjoy a good bowel movement like the rest of us...but hey. Even when I'm actually enjoying something I sometimes feel that I could be enjoying it more. I have days of accord, days of indifference, and moments of absolute contemptuous rebellion against the "mind-forged manacles"...

Last edited by torus; 28-10-2013 at 02:40 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote