Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 12-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
blah
Inactive

Default Has icke started the spiritual war

Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
armoured_amazon

No. David Icke is not my god.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

David icke has taken you nowhere !

he has only given truth !

where you take that truth is your doing !

if you think its a war , the war lays in your hands and has nothing to do with you being lead there !
also , if you are easily lead into a war , take responsability for your actions and do not blame them on others leading you to them .

David did not make or start any war !

if there is a war , it was started a long time before he came along , also , if i tell you something , does that mean i have lead you into a war ? no of course not .

CASE SOLVED !

and just because youve had a funny day , it has nothing to do with David Icke !

rolls eyes !
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
blah
Inactive

Default duh

I didnt mean are we not responsible for ourselves, I am asking what david icke is doing currently on a spiritual level thats all. I am not stupid enough to think hes leading everyone to war.

I am sick to death of peoples naivity.

Last edited by blah; 12-12-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
armoured_amazon

Quote:
I didnt mean are we not responsible for ourselves, I am asking what david icke is doing currently on a spiritual level thats all. I am not stupid enough to think hes leading everyone to war.

rofl

*puts your dummy back in*
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
blah
Inactive

Get lost.
If you have nothing to say dont say it.. why reply at all!
Sleeper

Last edited by blah; 12-12-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 13-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

I would have to say no for several reasons. One big reason is that a lot of his work is based on the research of other thinkers so how can he be given the credit for waking people up when he has not created the work.

It would also depend on what type of awakening you were talking about. People never seem to define this.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

You're sick of naive people? I think this thread shows that it might be you who are naive, elevating Icke to some spiritual saviour type of person.
Old 13-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Nope.

All David Icke did was articulate brilliantly wat a lot of us were thinking our whole lives.

Last edited by endlessvista; 13-12-2008 at 12:51 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #10
blah
Inactive

If you have nothing good to reply - dont reply! Simple, I started this thread with a simple question. Yes! Absolutely there are alot of naive people out there!
If I feel something I am going to ask other people if they do, to see if this feeling is correct?! At the end of the day I come to this forum because Icke has woken me up, this was the purpose of his books. Now I know he is onto the next stage. If you dont get the purpose of the thread why reply. Anyway, so its just a general question....

Im wondering his next agenda Awakening is saving my life, and will in the future as well.

Has Icke gone to the next stage?...

Most of my life, I have been asleep.

Last edited by blah; 13-12-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 13-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #11
konnster

Its unbelievable how we manage to take every other threats to an argument lol

But I will say about Icke is that I admire his courage for getting the info out and its just alot of fun, inspiring and great to look at his work and keep track of what he is doing but hes has never been a God type of guy to me, thats just a part of the illusion like religion.

But I do understand people that are talking about David in an "Son of god" type of way and it may seem that way sometimes but remember he has flesh and blood just like you, just an energy field like you and me.

Anybody could do what he is doing if they would put there mind into it and believe in it but the sad story is...a few do!

If you are having a funny day or another spiritual awakening in any way, thats just you reaching out into higher energyfields and it has nothing to do with David taking you there. It may seem that way because thats where David is coming from.

love
Old 13-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #12
blah
Inactive

Default :-)

ANYONE PSYCHIC HERE? come on us psychic people know whats happening.......... helloooooooooo we have telepathic telephone lines! I was born this way and am very proud, I hear subconciously exactly where David Icke is taking people. Some of us have this gift! Just calling out to others who also do. Clearly not everyone is awakened in that way though....
Feh!

Its a natural .. human nature. Whos to say David Icke didnt feel that he needed to create a little chaos in order to bring about more of a collective sense of whats happening... because he felt for us, has compassion and wanted to make use of his abilities. Some understand others very well without having to be in there shoes.

Last edited by blah; 13-12-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 13-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
gordysmit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
David icke has taken you nowhere !

he has only given truth !

where you take that truth is your doing !

if you think its a war , the war lays in your hands and has nothing to do with you being lead there !
also , if you are easily lead into a war , take responsability for your actions and do not blame them on others leading you to them .

David did not make or start any war !

if there is a war , it was started a long time before he came along , also , if i tell you something , does that mean i have lead you into a war ? no of course not .

CASE SOLVED !

and just because youve had a funny day , it has nothing to do with David Icke !

rolls eyes !
Sorry but you can say that about N.W.O yo have only taken your self to where you are in this time fear is only fear "money is only money "fear" ?" and life is only life what do you make of it" ? lol
gordysmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #14
epsom

I think you are right to a certain extent, Blah.

More information re-conspiracies etc has been imparted to the general population by Icke than almost anyone else, although there are, of course, many others with similar information.

He has helped people to think (all the members of this forum are aware of David, or they wouldn't be here, right?) on a spiritual level--at least those who are familiar with his work.

I do not say follow David Icke religiously, but do one's own research and see where it leads you.
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #15
gordysmit

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsom View Post
I think you are right to a certain extent, Blah.

More information re-conspiracies etc has been imparted to the general population by Icke than almost anyone else, although there are, of course, many others with similar information.

He has helped people to think (all the members of this forum are aware of David, or they wouldn't be here, right?) on a spiritual level--at least those who are familiar with his work.

I do not say follow David Icke religiously, but do one's own research and see where it leads you.
I see where you come from but N.W.O and 911 is real bet climet change and mrapping the earth is real but you only live and thats it all life is real
gordysmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #16
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
If you have nothing good to reply - dont reply! Simple, I started this thread with a simple question. Yes! Absolutely there are alot of naive people out there!
If I feel something I am going to ask other people if they do, to see if this feeling is correct?! At the end of the day I come to this forum because Icke has woken me up, this was the purpose of his books. Now I know he is onto the next stage. If you dont get the purpose of the thread why reply. Anyway, so its just a general question....

Im wondering his next agenda Awakening is saving my life, and will in the future as well.

Has Icke gone to the next stage?...

Most of my life, I have been asleep.

We are going through a collective awakening. David Icke is one of many who are able to get the message out to a wider audience.
We all play our part

Peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #17
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
ANYONE PSYCHIC HERE? come on us psychic people know whats happening.......... helloooooooooo we have telepathic telephone lines! I was born this way and am very proud, I hear subconciously exactly where David Icke is taking people. Some of us have this gift! Just calling out to others who also do. Clearly not everyone is awakened in that way though....
Feh!

Its a natural .. human nature. Whos to say David Icke didnt feel that he needed to create a little chaos in order to bring about more of a collective sense of whats happening... because he felt for us, has compassion and wanted to make use of his abilities. Some understand others very well without having to be in there shoes.
He's not a God or a Moses, he's a node of information and energy.

He's developed himself for sending out information and energy to help people, and he recieves a lot in return.

Yes, I do feel like he's engaged on a psychic level, and yes I do think his message is getting refined so that it looks like a higher level.

I'd say he's not so much a leader as someone who's very connected in the awakening.

He had a big awakening very fast in a situation where it wasn't well understood. Much to his credit, he survived. That alone makes him an inspiration. Abusive covens and orders etc. tell people that awakening without them will destroy the awakener, but Icke survived, and he's thriving big time.

By the way, if you're the 99th monkey, things are about to become a lot more fun.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
ayomide
Inactive

David does not yeild the power to start a spiritual war - it's a war that has been around for eons.

I do not worship him, nor shall I bow down to him. Many people here will blindly accept whatever he tells them. You should realise that he is human and like any other human also has a bad side to him.

He's not all sunshine and roses!
ayomide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:38 PM   #19
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayomide View Post
David does not yeild the power to start a spiritual war - it's a war that has been around for eons.

I do not worship him, nor shall I bow down to him. Many people here will blindly accept whatever he tells them. You should realise that he is human and like any other human also has a bad side to him.

He's not all sunshine and roses!
Good post and true.

It is the average person striving for a better world that make the difference. Trying to give Icke credit for this is just bogus. Much of his work is based on the ideas of other people so he is not even the original source for many of the ideas he prints.

Last edited by marpat; 02-01-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #20
zyphus

If this forum is a yardstick to measure how much Icke has woken people up, then I would say he has failed miserably.

Unfortunately, people seem to think that just because they are aware of a shadowy cabal playing out an agenda from behind the scenes, that they are 'awake'.

A rather dangerous mind-set to say the least.
zyphus is offline   Reply With Quote