Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 24-02-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
oh_me

Default Where are we now?

If we die and go to heaven, or die and go to hell, or even die and go to purgatory, then where are we now?

It seems that religion is about anywhere else but where we are at present.
I suspect where we are at present is the code we need to crack.
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_me View Post
If we die and go to heaven, or die and go to hell, or even die and go to purgatory, then where are we now?

It seems that religion is about anywhere else but where we are at present.
I suspect where we are at present is the code we need to crack.
We are now in both heaven and hell......whatever we experience is of our own making.....maybe?
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
fallen_starseed
Inactive

from stairway to heaven to highway to hell as it seems. They have given the world all the clues it needed. Each and every single prophecy has officialy been covered. Just that no one stated that the end times would actually be happening for over 20 years now. But this would be the end game either way.

In the middle of the apocalypse is what is happening now as all the antichrists have been activated. Besides the material advantages of a few, there is very little if any heaven to be found at the moment. No laws apply anymore, but it does get worse if one goes into the wrong and the ego willingly. That much is unfortunately true. Hold on to your soul, as it is all that has real worth in the end, and is the only form of joy that is real.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
We are now in both heaven and hell......whatever we experience is of our own making.....maybe?
I tend to think that in some ways. I think many religious folks see them as real places that the spirit is sent.

Thing is, if we don't know where we are now, then we can't know anything else at all!

If heaven or hell is only a vibratory state of being, then can one create a permanent body for themselves, be it a heavenly body or a hell's body? Would those vibratory elements exists here? If a heavenly body is built on higher vibrations of love, and a hell's body on vibrations of hate, then what is death that sits in between? People apparently don't die in hell or heaven, but the state is said to be permanent.

Yet we obviously don't know how to love enough or hate enough to achieve either permanent state.

So are we at present living through a series of reincarnations, until we realize how to build either permanent state, thus finally avoiding death as a real physical experience?
Old 24-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_starseed View Post
from stairway to heaven to highway to hell as it seems. They have given the world all the clues it needed. Each and every single prophecy has officialy been covered. Just that no one stated that the end times would actually be happening for over 20 years now. But this would be the end game either way.

In the middle of the apocalypse is what is happening now as all the antichrists have been activated. Besides the material advantages of a few, there is very little if any heaven to be found at the moment. No laws apply anymore, but it does get worse if one goes into the wrong and the ego willingly. That much is unfortunately true. Hold on to your soul, as it is all that has real worth in the end, and is the only form of joy that is real.
I believe we're being educated away from everything else except to be a workforce for the system, eating away at mother earth, teaching our children 'oooh the world's your oyster'....it fucking well isn't actually! That is a selfish pov, where anyone can see the planet in terms of what it can do for them and their ambitions.

I don't know about an 'antichrist' type vibratory body. One set of perceptions (all vibratory in nature) can simply blind the spirit, whereas a different set of perceptions can give it sight. The frequencies are the all important things to come to understand. They are the real idea of 'religion', imo.

In fact the stairway to heaven is a ladder, a set of ratios within the sea of vibration. A special doh reh meh that can elevate us into perceiving 'home', heaven.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

Where are we?
Now.
There's only now.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #7
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Where are we?
Now.
There's only now.
Maybe so, but we don't seem to be able to exist in that now. Do you think that's because one can't be in the 'now' unless they discover how to be outside of time, or the perception of time?
Old 24-02-2014, 11:11 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

No idea.
Been reading about this 'Mindfulness' stuff this past week.
That's all about being in the 'now'.
Seems OK.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #9
wendypeace27

Quote:
No idea.
Been reading about this 'Mindfulness' stuff this past week.
That's all about being in the 'now'.
Seems OK.
Bravo!

It really does work!

Thats why they even have Buddhist Psychology, b/c even scientifically it works wonders. Just saying! Give credit where its due.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:33 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Default Mindfulness in 4 Minutes

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xD7i6VUOriI

There ya go.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:07 AM   #11
oh_me

Quote:
Yeah, I did read quite a lot on Buddhism some years back. It certainly helps with my clumsiness at times!

However, does it really answer where are we now? To live in the now one would have to have no memories or aspirations, which are part of being attached. A memory consists of a time when we likely were not in the now.

Mindfulness, in fact, would be a witness to our not knowing where we are.
Hence we don't know where heaven is, where hell is. But, as you say, it must exist in the now. And add to that the idea that it must be a vibratory state of being. So discovering that vibratory state should be top of anyone's list. However, hardly any fucker really seems to care, in my experience.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:11 AM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

I'm new to it but this guy Thich Nhat Hanh seems to me to be a righteous dude so far.
It's certainly the next big thang as far as a spiritual 'fashion' goes IMO.
The 'Little book of Mindfulness' was best selling Number 1 in last week's Times Books section.
Some Buddhist monk has brought out a Mindfulness app called Headspace.
The idea seems to be not to fret about the past or worry about the future but to rest in the now.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #13
dentedarthur
Banned

Hell is a German word?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #14
oh_me

The quality of the mind being mindful is also to be taken into account. It's ok being mindful, but with what kind of mind is it?! Hence we won't necessarily really know where we are now. It's because of this that heaven and heil hell has been thought up in the first place.
Old 25-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #15
grandmasterp
Banned

+1
Hell is just a boogie-story designed by priests and such to keep punters fearful and compliant IMO.
Heaven is whatever we choose to make of it.