Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 24-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
shades_of_gray
Banned

Default Rik's ashes were scattered at swastika stones

This site on Ilkley moor is an ancient saturn worship site ..also very near to cow and calves rocks.
Dont you think it is absolutely bizarre his ashes should be scattered here...and on el-eventh of september...if that aint some saturnic ritual i dont know what is...but eh lets all just ignore it and it might go away
shades_of_gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
subl1minal

Someone on here claims that his parents/family are Freemasons (since they own a music label also) and that they silenced him. Hence the ashes scattered on the 9/11 date and on Swastika stones.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
spiritist

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Someone on here claims that his parents/family are Freemasons (since they own a music label also) and that they silenced him. Hence the ashes scattered on the 9/11 date and on Swastika stones.
There are about 320,000 freemasons in this country, men and women combined. Dosen't make them all silencers...................but maybe the odd one or two!
Old 13-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritist View Post
There are about 320,000 freemasons in this country, men and women combined. Dosen't make them all silencers...................but maybe the odd one or two!
So what do you know about them?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritist View Post
Yeah it's pure speculation as far as I'm aware, BUT who knows who his family were talking to when they found out what he was digging into.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
dandyandys

I decided to go through Rik's material again and found a big deja vu. I noticed his wiki page doesn't exist (weird?) but came across this :

http://www.rikclayfoundation.org/rik-clay.html

I took a look through the forum and there's a thread discussing this issue (including his mum). I decided to look up Ilkley Moor and found something that spooked me :

http://www.ufocasebook.com/ilkleymoor.html

It brought back the memory/emotions of when I was around 11 and was visiting an older sister. There was a section in the NOTW magazine showing weird photos and this was one of them. It totally freaked me out.
This is the first time this image has come back into my conciousness and I'm not sure what to think about it. Coincidence, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeilzGarden?feature=mhum
dandyandys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
bobski

Is It not just a man with a walking stick.

Last edited by bobski; 10-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote