Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 28-12-2015, 02:09 PM   #41
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
Continuing from post no.39 above, Judy Hall's book on psychic protection ("Way Of Psychic Protection" (2001) was published by Thorsons. Judy says that she was trained in psychic protection by CHRISTINE HARTLEY, a literary agent to Dion Fortune and a member of Fortune's Fraternity/Society of the Inner Light.

Judy lectured at the WREKIN TRUST, a non-sectarian spiritual school set up in 1971 by Sir George Trevelyan with the encouragement of a high-ranking RAF commander during World War Two: AIR MARSHAL Sir Robert Victor Goddard (KCB, CBE), who was a lifelong friend of 'bouncing bomb' inventor Barnes Wallis. Goddard took an interest in UFOs and the paranormal, combining the two together to propose higher dimensional ETs.

Judy Hall quotes in her book on David Icke a poem by the astrologer/clairvoyant Jane Lyle, in which a soulless individual wants a soul. Also mentioned are time and the 3 Fates that hover around the edge of our world but don't interfere. The price of freedom, we are told, is the knowledge of 'sin'. Is this alluding to the time-less, karma-less, consequence-free world desired by the mind that I call the 'Rebel'?
The Wrekin Trust is still going strong and they do good work...
More info here...
http://www.sirgeorgetrevelyan.org.uk/WT1.html
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 11:18 AM   #42
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
The Wrekin Trust is still going strong and they do good work...
More info here...
http://www.sirgeorgetrevelyan.org.uk/WT1.html
New Age 'grandfather' Sir George Trevelyan (4th Baronet) descended from a typical aristocratic family that operated at the heart of the British Empire. His father Sir Charles Trevelyan (3rd Baronet) was President of the Board of Education under Prime Minister Ramsay MacDonald.

Sir Charles was a friend of BEATRICE WEBB, an influential Fabian and a co-founder of the LSE (London School of Economics).

Sir Charles studied at Trinity College, Cambridge, as did his 2 brothers who both belonged to Cambridge University's intellectual 'secret society'/discussion group known as "The Apostles", which would also include Victor Rothschild and Bertrand Russell. Victor Rothschild worked with 'Gaia' creator James Lovelock at Shell UK and provided early support of that theory.

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 29-12-2015 at 11:23 AM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 09:00 PM   #43
herbrobert
Inactive

Quote:
I'm very wary about these 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. Just because they talk about love and peace, and trigger 'positive' emotions, that doesn't mean they are 'positive' energies/spirits. Dictatorial control takes all sorts of guises.
I completely agree. And it is for these reasons that all channeled information should be regarded as highly suspect (in my humble opinion). Any 'entity' (guide) that acts as an intermediary between you and source (that which you are) is, by definition, acting to separate you from source itself.

Quote:
David has a strangely ambivalent attitude towards 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. He rejects 'ascended masters', yet has never rejected his spirit guide Rakorski/St. Germain, who is supposedly an ascended master. I believe he is being unwittingly controlled by 'negative energies'.
As far as I am aware he's never addressed the issue. I remember this very topic being discussed on this forum back in 2012 with many members questioning his integrity.

I also wonder whether he is unwittingly being controlled by negative energies.

Quote:
He also never mentions that his earlier books ("The Truth Vibrations" and "Love Changes Everything") were originally published by a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's "News Corporation".

Not only that, but 'Love changes everything' is no longer listed on his website and hasn't been since at least 2012 where it was stated (rather conveniently) as out of stock. In the book he states he ''communicates daily with Rakorski" (St Germaine - an ascended master)'.
herbrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 04:52 AM   #44
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Hi Whitelight, was he? lol...def not my cup of tea but then it transpires, it wasnt his either lol

Im really interested in finding out his childhood/young adult. Maybe I just want to compare and contrast, but Im sure awakening just happen its just that in hindsight looking back, it seems to me that there are hints all around
When you open your eyes, you see that there always were hints all around.

David has been very articulate about his life before Wogan. If you ask anyone else, it is always going to be second hand information, regardless of how well they know him. The early books went into detail. I can't vouch for anything after 2002,because that's when I last bought one. They are well worth reading with an open mind.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 12:09 PM   #45
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Hi

Ive been reading a few things and it occurred to me that I dont actually know how he started all this

I mean, does anyone know how this process all began for him? I havent read any of his books, having just come across this site a few weeks ago, but I would be interested to know what happened to him. How does he come across all this information, who are his contacts (if any), who are his allies/enemies. Has he always known, or did things just drop onto him?

What started it all? And also, surely he isnt the first person who started this? Is he? So why is he the most famous?

Thank you for any info offered, I do intend on reading his books at some point but first I would like to hear from those who appreciate him
David shattered his own prison and broke free spiritually, mentally and emotionally. You really ought to read his books.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 12:16 PM   #46
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbrobert View Post
I completely agree. And it is for these reasons that all channeled information should be regarded as highly suspect (in my humble opinion). Any 'entity' (guide) that acts as an intermediary between you and source (that which you are) is, by definition, acting to separate you from source itself.

As far as I am aware he's never addressed the issue. I remember this very topic being discussed on this forum back in 2012 with many members questioning his integrity.

I also wonder whether he is unwittingly being controlled by negative energies.

Not only that, but 'Love changes everything' is no longer listed on his website and hasn't been since at least 2012 where it was stated (rather conveniently) as out of stock. In the book he states he ''communicates daily with Rakorski" (St Germaine - an ascended master)'.
Hi. My deceased wife was a native Sapmi, and had a cultural heritage based on and built on speaking with and interacting with the dwellers that live beyond Spitsbergen beyond the North pole, slightly inside of Earth, called under-worldly. They are giants, survived the first deluge, they live for hundreds of years just as told in our Bible, and are first and foremost educated within the disciplines of music, emotions, and constructions which are harmonious with the Earth herself.

My wife felt that David got in contact with our relatives under the surface, but that he didn't know, and didn't understand who they where. He seemed to think space-beings, when in fact there is no life outside of Earth and her boundaries.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 22-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote