Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 82 72.57%
No 20 17.70%
Not sure need to do more research. 11 9.73%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-08-2018, 02:19 AM   #1701
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Those astronauts were nowhere near bodybuilders. 40 years old small, skinny pilots.

Please show me something that confirms your preposterous claim that there NASA had people walking around on earth testing all kinds of movements in the 200 pound suit!

You only seem to post statements without ever providing any evidence!
Armstrong: Fuck me these suits are heavy, are you sure we can climb out of the ship ok in these? I feel like Ive got a huge Gorilla on my back
Mission control: This is only to see how they feel, we dont expect you to move in them here, on the moon they will be 6 times lighter, as will you, combined you will be able to defy gravity as we know it..You'll see!
Aldrin: But how will you know these suits work for sustained periods with humans in them within the vacuous moon if we cant test them here on earth?
Mission control: Look, the boffins in R&D have got it all covered, you's dont have to worry youselves with matters like that, you just concentrate on using your fingers in those inflated gloves..we wouldnt want you struggling with the paddles on your cameras and sublimator switches whilst walking on the moon...
Now we ant you to place something over the window when you are in low earth orbit...

all in good fun
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 04:27 AM   #1702
juttkeys

Quote:
Those astronauts were nowhere near bodybuilders. 40 years old small, skinny pilots.
Wow really?? that what you think?
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 07:43 AM   #1703
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Armstrong: Fuck me these suits are heavy, are you sure we can climb out of the ship ok in these? I feel like Ive got a huge Gorilla on my back
Do you consider yourself a seeker of truth?

It weighed 30lbs on the Moon, as did he. That is a combined total of 1/3 of his normal body weight.

Or is this just "all in good fun"

Quote:
Mission control: This is only to see how they feel, we dont expect you to move in them here
Mission Control? How are they involved

Quote:
, on the moon they will be 6 times lighter, as will you, combined you will be able to defy gravity as we know it..You'll see!

Pathetic. No gravity is defied. You and all the other truth seekers ignore the clear and obvious proof of lunar gravity.

Quote:
Aldrin: But how will you know these suits work for sustained periods with humans in them within the vacuous moon if we cant test them here on earth?
Pathetic.
The suits were tested in vacuum on Earth for extended periods of time.

Quote:
you just concentrate on using your fingers in those inflated gloves.
Pathetic. The gloves had an inner restraint layer, they were not inflated.

Quote:
we wouldnt want you struggling with the paddles on your cameras
A simple operation.

Quote:
and sublimator switches whilst walking on the moon...
These were very rarely changed, but again, straightforward.

Quote:
Now we ant you to place something over the window when you are in low earth orbit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qEoA35cLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OnZwqc-96Y

I have no idea how anyone can be "on the fence" and watch videos like the two above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 19-08-2018 at 07:44 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #1704
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup
Hahaha, wow, talk about bullshitting. They were EXCEPTIONALLY fit astronauts who underwent rigorous training!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Wow really?? that what you think?
It’s hard to find pictures of these astronuts in their 40s without their magical space suits that make them look "big".

Here’s the tiny, skinny pilot Neil Armstrong in 1970 getting a medal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup
The suits were tested in vacuum on Earth for extended periods of time.
Pathetic fool, so you don’t claim that they were running around in their 200 pound space suits in the vacuum room, but that testing isn’t needed!
Maybe you have a little understanding of the laws of phycics but your posts often contradict these “laws”.
You appear to have no understanding at all of risk management (testing).

But of course testing wouldn’t be needed if there only were some videos made with special effects!

Last edited by st jimmy; 19-08-2018 at 02:11 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #1705
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
It’s hard to find pictures of these astronuts in their 40s without their magical space suits that make them look "big".
Your ludicrous strawman knows no bounds. It was pointed out to you, and obviously too hard for you to understand, that it was NOT necessary to test the full weighted kit for mobility. They used simulated PLSS.

The kit is 30lbs on the Moon, what brainless need is there to test it weighing 200lbs

The function tests were performed in vacuum tests. Mobility used suits in water, gravity support rigs, wires and in bad terrain.

Quote:
Pathetic fool,
Insult noted, we were warned not to do this.

Quote:
so you don’t claim that they were running around in their 200 pound space suits in the vacuum room
That is correct. They were not running around in the vacuum chamber. They were doing exercises to simulate exertion in the fully operational support pack. I believe the numerous links explained this quite simply.

Quote:
but that testing isn’t needed!
Is this a language thing? Testing of mobility with fully weighted suits and PLSS is NOT needed, simply because it will never occur!!!!

Quote:
Maybe you have a little understanding of the laws of phycics but your posts often contradict these “laws”.
No, really they don't. You have language problems.

Quote:
You appear to have no understanding at all of risk management (testing).
And you have trouble with simple English. I have no trouble understanding the tests performed, and why. I have trouble understanding the bonkers claim that they needed to put 200lbs PLSS/suit on when they would never experience that weight.

The whole mobility issue is accomplished by using a normal suit and gently weighted PLSS pack.

Quote:
But of course testing wouldn’t be needed if there only were some videos made with special effects!
testing was made of all items that needed testing. Since you run away every time I put up a tough video that you can't explain, you have some cheek making your daft bare assertion
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote