Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 18-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
gemstonelever

Default Ideas for how a flying saucer could work

This thread is for people who have ideas on how a flying saucer could operate. I have a few pet theories of my own, which I will elaborate on over time. But I know you guys and gals have some good thoughts on this, so let's give it a go!
gemstonelever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
gemstonelever

Saw an interesting car tonight and a cool woman at the store. It reminded me of an idea I had for a way that these things might work. (Don't ask why that reminded me LOL)

Anyway, I was thinking that if they could somehow prevent gravity from pulling on the ship, or at least to only pull as much as it does air, then the ship would float. If they could cut it off all together, then the momentum the ship already has from rotating with the Earth would send the ship off in a straight line, kinda like twirling a ball on a string around you and then letting go. The Earth would keep rotating while the ship went straight out from it. Since the Earth is round, the people on the ground would be moving down and Eastward from the ship. To them the ship would look as if it was moving straight up, or up and Westward at a very high rate of speed.

Then I thought that we rotate at about 1000 MPH with the Earth, depending on where you are. So that means the ship would keep going at that same speed, only instead of moving on a curved path, it would just be going straight. When something moves on a curved path, isn't it changing directions all the time? Centrifugal force pulls us away from the Earth a bit for this reason, right? The amount of force on us from that would be the same if we broke off like I described because the ship hasn't actually increased it's speed at all. The difference is that the force would be acting as if it were pulling us backward instead of outward from the Earth.

And then I thought that without that force pulling us outward from the Earth, we might feel a little more of the pull of gravity as the centrifugal force on us counteracts some of the gravity that we feel on the surface.

Just some thoughts to get the thread going.
Old 18-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
observer1964

I read a book about a contact with an extraterrestrial race, and although the book focusses on what it takes to build a really working society it has a small section where they explain the workings of a space-disc that may be relevant here.
Quote:
CHAPTER 5

Iargan Spacecraft

"We will now keep the promise we made at the beginning of this meeting and show you our spacecraft."

The screen showed a new picture in space with thousands of stars in the endless black depths of the cosmos. In the middle hung four shining round discs, spaced at regular intervals and exactly in line. A moment later these objects turned slowly and I was able to see a side view. I felt a wild triumph welling up inside me.

"Flying saucers-real, live flying saucers!" In the side view they had the streamlined profile of a perfect discus with knife-sharp edges. They were marked from above and below with many concentric rings, but windows or any other sign that living beings were on board were nowhere to be seen. Only on the outer right ship was a small projecting cylindrical ridge to be seen, which blindingly reflected the sunlight. They were connected to each other by a cable and apart from this, I could see no other details. "How large are those things?"

"You can judge that for yourself. The navigation dome is raised in the last craft and you have walked over it."

"You don't mean that small shining ridge?"

"Certainly."

I was shocked. You would build a villa on that platform! "But. . .now, let me see. They must be nearly one thousand feet in diameter!"

"our compliments on your power of estimation."

I was breathless. A supertanker could turn on one of them! "Such a monster is surely not here underwater?"

"No, this is a landing unit, a complete spacecraft of much smaller dimensions that can detach itself from the mother ship, operate independently in space and land on planets."

"Why are they so large?"

"They are not so large. We would like to build them bigger, but for safety reasons, each space command consist of five ships. You cannot see the last one here because the film was made by this ship during a coupling maneuver close to Iarga. The ships are connected to each other by a hollow tube containing a lift. We are therefore able to visit each other."

"Why do they have the discus form?"

"The discus is the final universal form of starships. The main reason is the round form of the propulsion unit, the sun wheels. To give you an idea of this, here is a film."

A gigantic, round, factory hall appeared, at least twelve hundred feet in diameter and with a self-supporting roof construction. One of these craft was under construction. A complicated, star-patterned rib construction in which the contours of an enormous discus could dearly be seen. Hundreds of Iargans in orange-colored overalls were working in innumerable floor levels between cranes and other equipment. Close to the outer edge of the discus were two round pipes, each of about twenty feet in diameter and about twelve feet apart, one above the other. Outside this doubletube system was a much larger tube with a triangular cross section, rounded off at the corners. This was connected to the other two tubes by tangential, trumpet-shaped pipes. This ring system was the sun wheel.

"When I don't understand how a set of tubes can power a spaceship, you can hardly expect me to understand why they must be round."

"The mass-kinetic propulsion principle is understandable to you. In both the round tubes, matter is spun round at relative speed. The direction in each tube is opposite, one left and one right."

"Oh, I see-a sort of cyclotron?"

"Let us say a sort of synchrotron. The outlet principle of a rocket is known to you. Hot gases, or material, is forced out at the highest possible speed. A universal spaceship does in fact do the same thing. Matter is forced out at the speed of light, but not into space; it comes into an antimass field, where it simply disappears and falls back as immaterial energy in the cosmic carrier field. Look at this ring system from above and strike a line square at the flight direction through the center point. You then have two diametrically opposite points. At these points and where the material stream is in a backward direction, you set a cosmic laser working, which continually lets the fastest moving particles escape. You then have the same effect as a rocket which blasts material out at the speed of light through two nozzles. Through the circle form, the two lasers can be moved, so that the propulsive power can be used in any direction from the horizontal plane."

"I understand it so far, but you must need an awful lot of fuel in order to continually allow material to excape."

"That is the secret of the universal spaceship. No matter is lost in the propulsion process. The matter blasted backwards vanishes but stays as an overdose of immaterial energy of the cosmic carrier field in a complicated power field within the spaceship. Because of this, we can create new matter within a fraction of a second, which is again introduced and accelerated. The process repeats itself as an endless cycle. Through the disappearance of ......... (cont.under)(cont. From above).....the matter, the movement energy is lost, which is to say that it is changed into a reaction-free force, but the mass energy is retained."

"You've lost me. You can really create reaction-free forces in a closed circuit! How is that possible? I always thought that the law of action-reaction was correct."

"That law is indeed correct. And in order to overcome the law you must overcome natural laws, or, in other words, the cosmic carrier-field laws."

"Are you not afraid that with this information we could construct a sun wheel?"

"No. The cardinal point, the reversal of the matter-energy carrier-field transformations, defying the laws of nature, demands such a high standard of advanced atomic science that you will no longer be able to reach it. Energy surplus from the carrier field, which can create matter particles, is an extremely dangerous phenomenon. Such unimaginable concentration of energy can only be controlled in gravitational fields of which even the most elementary knowledge is absent here on Earth. Such a sun wheel radiates a force that even over long distances can cause certain electron movements to cease and metal constructions to disintegrate. You have no idea of the technique that goes into building universal spacecraft."

"Why do you call it a sun wheel? What has it got to do with the sun?"

"Suns, due to the rotation of their critical mass, are natural spacecraft which, under the influence of the particle bombardment of their neighbors, navigate space with free cosmic vector powers. Through these powers they maintain their distance from other stars and cause the turning moment and the expansion of galaxies. The sun wheel, therefore, is a copy of the power of a sun. A sun wheel can exert power only in the horizontal plane and one alone can, therefore, not navigate. It is necessary to place a smaller wheel beside the main central wheel, on both sides, that of the landing units, so that a torque can be created in order to steer the ship. When this ring system is covered by metal plating, the discus form appears naturally."

"Why do they have to be so streamlined, since space is surely empty?"

"We wish that were true! For spaceships that travel at relative speeds, space is not empty enough and not only streamlining but armor plating is also necessary. You have seen our ship and can see that armor is not a useless luxury. They have no windows; they are heavy, armored projectiles, whose strength comes from the discus form.
"When our radar warns us of dust or material, we make the banking maneuver that you have just seen. This then presents the smallest possible surface area to the danger. Nevertheless, each particle of dust makes burn marks on the plating. For this reason we always fly in line formation. The command consists of five ships and the lead ship is always unmanned, because this one runs the greatest risk. The ships are connected by a cable, because at relative speeds radio contact is impossible. "Another advantage of the discus form is the great natural resistance to thermal variations and the large cooling surface. The ships are very hot under normal working conditions and the outer plating acts as a cooler for control of the energy processes on board. Lastly, the discus form is ideal for creating a strong magnetic field that protects the occupants from dangerous radiation in space. We hope your question is answered."

"Yes, fine, thank you- ,,but didn't you say something about a protective weapon which you could use if material threatened to cross the path of the spacecraft?"

"The antimatter ray, Stef, is a defense against larger blocks which only rarely occur in space. The use of this ray demands not only enormous quantities of energy, but it is controlled by strong restrictions to prevent disturbing the natural balance. We are only justified in its use when no other methods are possible. This weapon cannot replace the armor plating of our ships."

"I understand. What is life like on board in weightless conditions? It seems to me that it must not be very pleasant."

"In weightless conditions it would indeed not only not be pleasant, it would even be impossible. An intelligent being cannot live without gravity during the endless journey between the stars. We have solved this problem by the continual use of the sun wheel, which creates a constant acceleration or deceleration exactly like the conditions on our planet. We do not subject our people to abnormal gravity forces. The acceleration of our ships is always constant so that we can live on board exactly as in our homes. "The journey begins with a long period of acceleration until we have reached the maximum speed at which navigation is possible. Then we alternately slow down and speed up. The last part of the journey is a long period of deceleration. Gravity is always normal, because of the continual working of the great, central sun wheel. The small sun wheels are not used for normal propulsion."

"What is 'above' and 'below' with you on board?"
The screen again showed the view of the four ships in line formation joined by the cable. "You see here the formation of our command shortly after leaving our planet. The acceleration was in the direction off light and the ships flew to the left. The left ship is therefore above the right one, where the navigation dome is out, is below."

"So you are standing upright in the area that is horizontal in the picture. I see you then on your side."

"Exactly."

I stared into the navigation dome and suddenly I understood: "I see- This navigation dome is normally vertical, which explains why all the instruments are on the floor. The metal grills are the floor levels for using the instruments and the track in the middle is for a lift to bring you to the different levels."

"We have no complaints about your powers of observation."

"Is the control of such a machine so complicated that all these instruments are necessary?"

"The control of the ship does not require all these instruments. They are for other purposes. To explain it we must begin at the beginning. "This landing unit is a part of the huge mother ship. It can release itself and operate independently in space and land on planets. In the normal situation, these landing units are an integral part of the mother ship. You must realize that the central wheel of a landing unit is one of the two steering wheels of the mother ship. We will show you a landing unit in action and then you will understand better."

The view changed. Right in front of me was a huge discus. I saw only the upper surface, pockmarked with burns and melted stone masses. Then, slowly, out of this monster, rose a tiny black pole that I recognized as the black pole approximately five feet in diameter. Then appeared the shining rim of the navigation dome. Immediately after, a small discus rose out of the middle of the spaceship as though it was forcefully pushed away. The thing accelerated and disappeared as a speck of light in the background of stars. It was an asymmetrical discus of much smaller dimensions. Its upper surface matched the curve of the mother ship perfectly, but the underside was more rounded and it had a conical rim. Also on the underside was a further thickening in the form of a flat dome. The mother ship was left with a deep bowl in the middle, in which the landing unit fitted.

"Is the landing unit's navigation dome as big as this?"

"Yes."

"Good heavens-then the unit must be at least two hundred and fifty feet in diameter."

"That is nearly correct."

"Inconceivable!"

"Exactly. The technical know-how that goes into the building of a universal spacecraft is beyond the conception of Earth men. This navigation dome is the nerve center of the spaceship. Imagine what is involved in navigation and communication, what is needed only in instruments, data records and calculating machines. Each navigation dome can carry out all the control functions of the, entire fleet, including climate control, food production, entertainment and the study program for the children. All in all, too much to mention, but we can assure you that the number of instruments is kept to an absolute minimum." "Exactly. The technical know-how that goes into the building of a universal spacecraft is beyond the conception of Earth men. This navigation dome is the nerve center of the spaceship. Imagine what is involved in navigation and communication, what is needed only in' instruments, data records and calculating machines. Each navigation dome can carry out all the control functions of the entire fleet, including climate control, food production, entertainment and the study program for the children. All in all, too much to mention, but we can assure you that the number of instruments is kept to an absolute minimum."

"What did you say? Study programs for the children? Do you have children on board?"

"Yes, we are not just an expedition. We live on board with our wives and children, sometimes for twenty years or more. Space is our home. For people seeking contemplation as the greatest happiness, the warm intimate contact is a life experience and a mental enrichment that we would not miss for anything. You could compare us to your monks. We wish to live and die among the stars."

"Yes, you must be rather like monks if you lead your lives in a steel box."

"You have no idea of the comfort on board our ships, but we will leave it at that."

"How long can you keep the sun wheel constantly in motion?"

"long time, even up to twenty years; then we must refuel."

"So you must make sure that you are back on your own planet within that time?"

"No, our fuel is water. The oxygen is used for ourselves and the hydrogen is our source of energy. Many solar systems have a wet planet and this is usually the goal of our journey, so finding water is no problem. Our landing units are fitted out for the efforts to publish

transportation of water. This is how they are able to remain under water like your submarines."

"So you only take water on board?"

"That is so.

"Then what do you eat over all the years?"

"This is one of the main problems involved with the construction of universal spaceships. The technique is only half the problem. The other half is making a livable environment on board with a 100 percent recycling system. It is difficult to keep intelligent beings alive under space conditions.

"We can give you no more information about our spacecraft, this was more than enough and we have reached the end of our talk. If you wish to ask anything special, this is your last chance."
http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html
observer1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
gemstonelever

Great post observer1964. I love the illustrations. Very cool stuff. As for myself, I feel like Bob Lazar has been shown a real working device. Just a hunch. Keep it up folks and give your thoughts and ideas.
Old 20-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
silentnomore

Well apparently it's already been done. Check this guy out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ0g...mBLIw&index=81

This is only part 1 of 8, but what's really interesting about it is that the science behind it is really simple and makes sense.
Old 20-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
cluas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cjWHrPYvUo0

cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 05:33 AM   #7
gemstonelever

Cool. I love the videos. There may be several ways to do it. My friend Karen today inspired me to write about a few of my ideas.

First off, I've already said that when they go fast, they seem to be cancelling the effect of gravity on the ship somehow and moving using their own momentum. Meaning the momentum they already have.

But what about when they hover and go slow? I have some ideas. Let's get started.

I always thought it was strange how these ships look like tops. You spin a top and it stands on the bottom point, balanced on it's center of gravity. Just like a gyroscope, it stands straight when it's spinning, but sometimes wobbles until it can get itself into a straight position. Wain a minute I thought, aren't some UFO's reported to wobble a bit sometimes? And don't most aircraft and rockets have stabilizers on them to make sure they don't roll or tip over? I looked it up and they do! But where are the stabilizers on a UFO? Well, it turns out that if there was a giant gyroscope inside the ufo that was attached to the top and or bottom of the craft from inside, that would act as a stabilizer and keep the ship from tipping over. I'd imagine that when flying fast they'd have to keep perfectly parallel to the ground else the wind would force the ship up or down. Yes! There must be a gyroscope inside acting as a stabilizer!

Now, that won't make it hover, but it is part of the drive that these things use. If I'm so inspired, I might tell you my other thoughts on how it does this soon.
Old 21-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #8
observer1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstonelever View Post
Cool. I love the videos. There may be several ways to do it. My friend Karen today inspired me to write about a few of my ideas.

First off, I've already said that when they go fast, they seem to be cancelling the effect of gravity on the ship somehow and moving using their own momentum. Meaning the momentum they already have.

But what about when they hover and go slow? I have some ideas. Let's get started.

I always thought it was strange how these ships look like tops. You spin a top and it stands on the bottom point, balanced on it's center of gravity. Just like a gyroscope, it stands straight when it's spinning, but sometimes wobbles until it can get itself into a straight position. Wain a minute I thought, aren't some UFO's reported to wobble a bit sometimes? And don't most aircraft and rockets have stabilizers on them to make sure they don't roll or tip over? I looked it up and they do! But where are the stabilizers on a UFO? Well, it turns out that if there was a giant gyroscope inside the ufo that was attached to the top and or bottom of the craft from inside, that would act as a stabilizer and keep the ship from tipping over. I'd imagine that when flying fast they'd have to keep perfectly parallel to the ground else the wind would force the ship up or down. Yes! There must be a gyroscope inside acting as a stabilizer!

Now, that won't make it hover, but it is part of the drive that these things use. If I'm so inspired, I might tell you my other thoughts on how it does this soon.
When you study the post I placed before you will see that the Disc has 2 gyroscopes, but spinning anti-matter instead of matter!
Gyroscopes have more strange forces and effects on gravity, watch this clip of Eric Laithwaite in wich he shows an experiment with a heavy spinning wheel...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlAJ7vySC8

He also gave lectures on gyroscopes that are worth a good look
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnNUTOxHoto

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TOePv0Rig

(remaining parts can be easily found in the youtube-pages)

Offcourse this interrest in gyroscopes made Eric a heretic of the scientific community
I once saw a episode of Heretic about Eric Laithwaite, but cant find it on youtube right now, but i did find a small clip from it that really shows one of the most remarkeble effects of gyroscopes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5kkoiW3iaY
Old 21-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #9
observer1964

UFO Energy & Propulsion Theory - Dr. Tom Valone LIVE

Dr. Tom Valone's 28-year search for future energy and propulsion designs was initiated by an investigation into a UFO story, including a reproduced generator which he tested. According to Dr. Valone, the field is ripe for engineering analysis of likely propulsion systems. This investigation of the energy technology of UFO's provides fruitful insights for civilian back-engineering in order to catch up to covert "Black Budget" operations which only benefit the military.

This LIVE presentation was given at the X-Conference by Dr. Tom Valone.

The X-Conference is produced by X-PPAC (Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee) and The Paradigm Research Group, who's mission is to educate Congress, the Press and the Public about the Government imposed "Truth Embargo" and to bring about formal acknowledgment by the U. S. Government of an Extraterrestrial presence engaging the Human Race - Full Disclosure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjrXLNRAMSg
Old 21-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
gemstonelever

I love this thread. You guys are the best. Yes, I've seen Eric's videos on you tube. I know why he was blackballed in the scientific community. There is something in one of his videos that touches on how these work. That's all I will say for now, but his work was instrumental for me in figuring out how it's done.
Old 22-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #11
silentnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer1964 View Post
When you study the post I placed before you will see that the Disc has 2 gyroscopes, but spinning anti-matter instead of matter!
Yeah, I've read that somewhere before too. I also remembered reading about how the gyroscopes used liquid mercury instead of metal rings as well - I managed to find this about it that looks quite promising:

Vimanas on the History Channel

Here's also a modern extrapolation of it as well:

Vimana UFO engine with Mercury
Old 22-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
observer1964

Quote:
I love this thread. You guys are the best. Yes, I've seen Eric's videos on you tube. I know why he was blackballed in the scientific community. There is something in one of his videos that touches on how these work. That's all I will say for now, but his work was instrumental for me in figuring out how it's done.
Thanks for starting it, I love this thread mst on this forum
Old 22-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #13
tnt1

Quote:
This thread is for people who have ideas on how a flying saucer could operate. I have a few pet theories of my own, which I will elaborate on over time. But I know you guys and gals have some good thoughts on this, so let's give it a go!
The only way to do it would be to do it the same way life itself operates. In other words if the fuel cells were biological units, gee they could even be human and so when one group of humans sleep in the cells their bio energies run the ship, as in tapping the real neuronal voltages and discharges directly from the biological unit itself. A family of electric eels have the potential to run the ship for many years even by themselves. Now, suppose you started a breeding program to create 'bio unit energy cells' and suppose these bio unit energy cells were basically working but consciousless containers void of awareness. They are just dumb animals but they do what they are told. When they get old they die but before that happens of course others have been replicated to replace them and so the ship never runs out of fuel you see? Do the same with any other highly charged creature, sand worms, eels, lightning bugs, luminated fish and breed them for their energies and before you know it you can never run out of fuel from various fuel cells in the way of bio units each put into coma like states and placed in their separate enclosures to both read the energy and make use of the extras. Through various stimulation of the cerebral cortex and other key areas of the brains the energy output can be greatly affected so control of the energy is easy enough through emotion controlled by various visual and other sense responses.

Suppose for a moment that you are not really here, but actually in a coma, in some cell having this 'matrix' experience as a way to stimulate you for your emotions to run a ship for someone else. Now that is trippy! Or suppose it was discovered that this bio experience can be had by anyone and that some want to do it and paid basically to be able to experience it themselves in service to their own societies while they act as fuel cells for punishment for a crime forced to have this 'hell' experience as penance for their past acts. So you are the little reptile looking ugly guy, and your visions in your house of things going into your children's rooms at night were actually the entity that is your child out wandering about in some glitch in the system for experience and that you are both here as some kind of voluntary trip, or here by order to pay for something you did. Imagine that all the energies you create while here to aid in running ships to explore in and other advanced bio unit devices aid in paying back society some way no matter the real cause for why you are here. Most know by how they feel about life which they are.

Last edited by tnt1; 22-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #14
gemstonelever

TNT1, Interesting stuff. Read your blog post as well. I guess using people to keep it going is one approach. Entities like that and the ones you mentioned on your blog post should think about what would happen if everyone knew what they were doing. There would be a lot of questions that they couldn't answer without people learning how to defeat them. I think entities like that only have power over us through bluffing. Every attempt by them can be thwarted else they'd have taken over us totally by now. They need us to be free and to not reveal their presence and methods to others. Even those they use without their knowing still have information about them that can come out. I choose not to think about those kinds of possibilities. Perhaps it's true. I don't know. All I do know is that I have some cool ideas about flying saucer technology and other stuff. And I can talk about that here or anywhere. I can talk or write about it. I can build one if I want. I was thinking also that no matter what happens in my life, at least I have my ideas. And even if I was disabled, I could still get my ideas out if I want to. That's one thing that's cool about life and free speech. Everyone here on this forum shares their ideas and do so with respect for each other unlike some forums. So thanks for posting and everyone keep the ideas coming!
Old 22-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #15
tnt1

Quote:
TNT1, Interesting stuff. Read your blog post as well. I guess using people to keep it going is one approach. Entities like that and the ones you mentioned on your blog post should think about what would happen if everyone knew what they were doing. There would be a lot of questions that they couldn't answer without people learning how to defeat them. I think entities like that only have power over us through bluffing. Every attempt by them can be thwarted else they'd have taken over us totally by now. They need us to be free and to not reveal their presence and methods to others. Even those they use without their knowing still have information about them that can come out. I choose not to think about those kinds of possibilities. Perhaps it's true. I don't know. All I do know is that I have some cool ideas about flying saucer technology and other stuff. And I can talk about that here or anywhere. I can talk or write about it. I can build one if I want. I was thinking also that no matter what happens in my life, at least I have my ideas. And even if I was disabled, I could still get my ideas out if I want to. That's one thing that's cool about life and free speech. Everyone here on this forum shares their ideas and do so with respect for each other unlike some forums. So thanks for posting and everyone keep the ideas coming!
I understand some of your take, however, I don't see things such that there is an enemy to defeat anywhere as all that takes place here in this playground. The grand balance of peace in the real can be maintained by the balance of all the negative crap we see going on here like a pendulum per say where one plays on the other. The scavengers or sanctioned observers having experience in the organic can just as easily be us as these enemies and that is the point. Its all us, nothing really dies as our energy and our awareness were very much alive before you woke as a babe again in this one.

The post here is just random thoughts off the top of my head as they come to me. Well, for the most part I mean. I just think if you were these really smart dudes, even dudes that survived a past time when other organic beings ran around in this garden besides the ones we know about I mean, then suppose if they did have an advanced civilization that had once cloned or created lesser beings for servitude. Now suppose that these survivor creators had red hair or blond hair, negative blood type, and blue or green eyes and that after this disaster there was need to actually breed with their creations. Now suppose they have some heart so they start cloning even still because having lost all their techno stuff for a while they have to use what is available for power so they create some using hybrid creations of their other beings, also created for space travel as surrogate experiential units operated remote almost like drone but more interactive and they combined these created beings to create still another even dumber version with less awareness than most single cell organisms but that can generate great deals of energies for their needs.

Now imagine that abductions do occur, they do take people and that some of the missing persons and missing families, animals and more are not just taken but transported to other gardens far from earth where they become sort of their own versions of 'Adam and Eve' on those other created gardens for producing. Since the ships are already designed for utilizing the energy generated by bio unit energy sources (humanoid and infant battery cells) these people abducted are simply set into a state of coma like consciousness and their energy is utilized for the trip to their new home the same way the others are. After all the energy is discharged from them anyway so may as well use it right? And since these beings have mastered DNA play and manipulation they can 'set' the body bio rhythms of the abducted to match those of their new sun and or moons and since planetary gardens are big enough to lease to many what you end up with is gardens much like earth with various 'gods' responsible for each supposed race of organic beings or with bringing them there.

In the end the light being sanctioning for an 'organic life experience' ( you or me or anyone having a body to play in) gets that experience, no one died, no real evil was ever done because once the experience is over, the light being steps out of the experience realizing it was all a trip he took for whatever reason, then the loved ones come in and the laughter starts and you wake up and life continues on until you decide to visit another part of the grand all encompassing mental of the one.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #16
gemstonelever

Cluas, Great video. You know, if they had imbedded a gyroscope into the turbine by having a weighted ring around the blades and connected them with spokes between the blades to the shaft, then the thing wouldn't have wobbled. It doesn't get too far off the ground. That's why jet airplanes use wings. This machine was most likely built as a cover story for the flying saucer technology in case some congressmen came knocking, they could always show them the Avrocar and they would think they had the explanation for UFO's. However, the video is awesome and I love it. Thanks for posting.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #17
gemstonelever

Guess what guys? I was inspired again today by my friend Mark. So much inspiration! What that means to you guys is that I'm going to give away another piece of the puzzle according to my ideas.

Now first you have to understand exactly what a gyroscope is doing and why. Studying these things can by trying on your brain as you try to follow where the force is going to go in different situations.

But to put it simply, when a force is applied to the axis of a gyroscope, instead of the axis moving in the same direction like a see saw or lever, the force moves at 90 degrees to one side or the other depending on the direction of rotation. This happens because as the disk spins, the force on the disk part going back or forward changes direction as it crosses the center line of the disk. As it does this a neutral spot is created there which isn't going forward or backward. The same thing happens on the other side as a given point on the dick crosses back towards the bottom. This example is for a gyroscope that's on it's side. This results in more force pushing back or forward (top or bottom of disk) on the left side than the right for both top and bottom of the disk. That makes the disk turn in one direction or the other. This is called precession. This is why a gyroscope set with one end of it's axis on a stand will rotate around the stand. Everyone has seen this and if not look it up on you tube and you'll see what I mean.

But what most people don't really grasp is why the gyroscope stands out straight as if defying gravity when it does this. The reason is crucial as to how flying saucers work. It's called axis rigidity. It means that the more force (RPM's and/or mass when spinning) the gyro is using, the harder it is to move the axis. The axis resists being moved or tilted. As gravity tries to pull the axis downward, that pull gets redirected into sideways motion, but more importantly, if the gyro is spinning with more force than gravity is pulling on it with, that axis isn't going to be able to tilt. As the other side of the axis is on a stand, in order for the gyro to fall it has to tilt. It won't and so it sticks out straight.

That's all for now. Start to study what I'm talking about and soon I might blow your mind.
Old 23-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
piskavac

Quote:
They work in a way that nuclear reactor gives the power for rotating magnets and EMF pulsating devices, thus creating antigravitational field. The reactor use chemistry element number 115, or above. This allows it to work without radiation. So yu can have small reactor with small shield around it which drive the "sauce".

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #19
ian2day
Inactive

They could use a form of Ion drive.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #20
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post