Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 18-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #41
hunkahunka
Banned

Could a reader more technically adept than me at interpreting this video explain to me the final results? Are these positive results ?

Last edited by hunkahunka; 18-06-2012 at 08:19 PM.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #42
hunkahunka
Banned

Default PDi $150 M South American Public Transportation an

PDi $150 M South American Public Transportation and Taxi Electrification Project‏:

Quote:
http://youtu.be/V5gozag4ams

About PDiCanada1 ReGen-X Innovation Commercialization

The ReGen-X generator innovation now allows all electric vehicles and hybrids to partially recharge their own batteries simply as they drive beginning at 10 km/hr and throughout the EV use, while accelerating, coasting and decelerating but without the decelerative braking effects normally associated with EV regenerative "braking."

PDI has already integrated the innovation into a HERO electric scooter and has established a 52% recharge rate - effectively doubling the scooter's range. Mike Brace, Tech Editor of EV World attended our last ReGenX industry demo and 3D documentary film shooting.

Mike confirmed the ReGenX innovation and endorsed the technology in his follow up review; EV World Regenerative Acceleration Article:

http://evworld.com/blogs/index.cfm?authorid=279.

by PDiCanada1
Winter ReGenX Wind and Automotive Demonstration

Last edited by hunkahunka; 16-01-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 18-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #43
hunkahunka
Banned

interesting replications of Thane Heins' patent-pending Bi-Toroid Transformer technology:

Old 19-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #44
hunkahunka
Banned

Here the workings of PDI's Bi-Toroid Transformer are explained:

Old 20-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #45
hunkahunka
Banned

the above video was shot with only one REGENX coil engaged with a BIONX electric bicycle. Thane later connected the BIONX bike to a generator with five coils and the results were so good that he planned to test the electric bike while it was connected to both the REGENX
five coil generator and a battery charger. He anticipated the creation thereby of an infinite range electric bicycle and planned to videotape the tests . A series of unfortunate events
combined to destroy his plans. The project was tampered with by unknown people at the universityl, the batteries made defective , and Thane's lab at the university was shut down before he could do any further work on the project. This was apparently all part of an effort
to suppress this new technology.

Recent update from Thane Heins
Quote:
I have decided to recreate the "Perpetual Motion Bicycle" I created at the University of Ottawa. The budget for this project is $10,000.00 so if anyone want to help contribute funds that would be great - the project ought to be completed in two months if all goes well.

Thane

[email protected]

Last edited by hunkahunka; 20-02-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 22-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #46
hunkahunka
Banned

Jean-Louis Audin has done up a nice Bitt replication page confirming the BiTT
transformer technology here:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE03en.htm
Old 22-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #47
hunkahunka
Banned

also see this link:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE06en.htm

Comments :

The tests results of this new version of my Bi-Toroïd Transformer v1.5, a replication of the BiTT of Thane C. Heins, are very encouraging. The Heins' Effect is really present here, when the BiTT v1.5 gives 2.8 Watt at the outputs, there is no additional power consummed at the primary input. The performance of the primary coil is a very important factor in the success, the phase shifting between the voltage and the current (unloaded) must be close to 90° (Cos(F) = 0), this implies that the L/R factor must be very high. My current version of the BiTT v1.5 is not yet overunity because the primary coil has too much Joule losses (L/R too weak, Cos(F) = 0.309 too high) and also the ferromagnetic material used for the core must be improved. I shall soon build and test a new version of my BiTT...

As Thane C. Heins has written in the document "How to make a Bi-Toroid Transformer and Exceed 100% Efficiency":

<>

Published on Feb 22, 2013 - Here a full test of my replication of the Thane C. Heins Bi-Toroïd Transformer (BiTT) v1.5. The primary coil has been changed Vs the V1 and now the Heins' Effect is fully confirmed in this test: The Output is loaded and measured with a Ferisol LF N300C Wattmeter, the voltage, current and phase shifting (phi) is measured with a Rigol oscilloscope.
More info at : www.jlnlab.com

Last edited by hunkahunka; 22-02-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #48
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNPlHOYtl50

Published on Feb 27, 2013

Here a battery charging test with the RAG v1.3, a replication of the ReGenX from PDI using the Thane Heins' Regenerative Acceleration effect.
When the battery charge is activated, the motor speed up while the battery is gaining charge...
More info at:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE09en.htm
What to make of this? Does this mean the motor and battery, while connected to the ReGenX , would run as a three component system without stopping , perpetually recharging itself?

Last edited by hunkahunka; 02-03-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #49
hunkahunka
Banned

The latest from PDI Canada is that they filed the patent for their Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) last week and that Thane Heins is testing an infinite
range electric bicycle project using 24 ReGenX accelerator coils.

Quote:
The ebike has the capacity to accelerate the generator up to a maximum of 1700 RPM or 20 km/hr which provides a maximum of 14 Watts/coil.

At that speed the bike motor is consuming 36 Volts x 8 Amps or 288 Watts.

12 coils would deliver 168 Watts which is a 58% recharge rate which is close to what the scooter was delivering.

I have decided to put 24 coils into the prototype which would deliver a maximum of 336 Watts.

The prototype will have 4 rotors and 12 x 2 sets of coils (24 total).

The extra rotors will increase the power required to get the rotors up to speed but will reduce the overall cogging torque so I am hoping the motor current draw will top out at about 10 Amps which means a motor consumption of 360 Watts.

What's interesting is that when the ReGenX coils are connected to the battery the system accelerates and the input current drops by 2 Amps so with any luck we will end up with 36 Volts x 8 Amps input and 14 x 24 output or 336 / 288 or 117% recharge rate.

100% recharge rate is the goal - so by my calculation we have a 17% margin to play with.

I'll be sharing a video shortly.

Thanks
Thane
also, in France , researcher Jean Louis Naudin has created a new test page for the BiTT

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE12en.htm

also a french version of the page here:

6 mars 2013 - DLE-TEST11 : Suite aux tests réussis du Transformateur Bi-Toroïde BiTT v2.0 basé sur le principe du BiTT de Thane C. Heins de Potential Difference Inc. Canada, j'ai amélioré le modèle (v2.1) en alimentant le primaire via un amplificateur de puissance alimenté en COURANT CONTINU. Ainsi, il est plus facile de mesurer les variations de la puissance d'alimentation DC (en charge et à vide) en mesurant simplement le courant DC avec un ampèremètre connecté à l'entrée de l'ampli de puissance. Un générateur de fonction sinusoïdale fournit le signal nécessaire au pilotage du BiTT v2.1.:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE12.htm

Last edited by hunkahunka; 09-03-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:44 AM   #50
hunkahunka
Banned

Published on Mar 10, 2013

Potential Difference Inc. Infinite Range ebike Project. This project is designed to produce an EV prototype which drives a ReGenX generator whereby the generators's Regenerative Acceleration output power matches or exceeds the input power required by the motor.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #51
hunkahunka
Banned

Default Jean-Louis Naudin testing ReGenX coil in France

BATTERY CHARGING TEST UNDER LOAD with the Regenerative Acceleration Generator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjHNJEuzHw

Published on Mar 14, 2013

Here a video of test on CHARGING A BATTERY with the 2nd Regen coil while the 1st Regen coil is LOADED... The RPM speed INCREASES and the Power INPUT DROPS while the OUTPUT IS LOADED and the OUTPUT BATTERY IS CHARGING.

See Jean-Louis Naudin's web page report on this video here:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE16en.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE15en.htm

Last edited by hunkahunka; 14-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #52
hunkahunka
Banned

ReGen-X MOTOR COIL FLUX HARVESTING

Published on Mar 14, 2013

The ReGenX innovation can be emplyed as a:

1) Conventional Generator with decelerative on-load armature reaction
2) Regenerative Acceleration Generator with accelerative on-load armature reaction
3) Motor coil with FLUX HARVESTING from the motor coil to an adjacent ReGenX generator coil with motor coil and Regenerative Acceleration Generator Coil acceleration.

Thane C. Heins
President & CEO
Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
"Change catalysts using our potential to make a positive difference"
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 613.795.1602
YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/pdicanada1
Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?...
slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/ThaneCHeins
Old 19-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #53
hunkahunka
Banned

From Jean-Louis Naudin's test report pages, the latest on the Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) :

Quote:
Comments :

My replication v1.5 of the BiTT from PDI is not yet overunity (Pout/Pin = 3.06/3.82 = 0.8, h = 80%).

BUT there is a very interesting fact to observe : when 3.06 W are extracted at the output, there is only 0.34 W of power increase at the INPUT.

The BiTT is really not a conventional transformer...

read the full test report, with new video etc. here :

http://jnaudin.free.fr/dlenz/DLE18en.htm
Old 23-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #54
hunkahunka
Banned

Jean-Louis Naudin tests the Bi-Toroid Transformer with a resister and high powered bicycle headlight:

Published on Mar 20, 2013

Here a video of a full tests with resistive load and a high power headlight for bike conducted on the BiTT v1.5, a replication of the Thane C. Heins' BiTT (Bi-Toroid Transformer) from PDI.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 23-03-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #55
hunkahunka
Banned

Default BionX infinite range electric bicycle motor projec

Interesting progress being made in PDI's BionX infinite range electric bicycle project.

He is successfully installing ReGenX coils directly inside the BionX electric bicycle motor to get regenerative acceleration.

video:

BionX ReGenX Rewind Project

Last edited by hunkahunka; 14-04-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old 16-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #56
hunkahunka
Banned

ReGenX Generator Torque Measurements and New Physics for a New Humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLgN7n2tmE

http://youtu.be/WTLgN7n2tmE

Last edited by hunkahunka; 16-06-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 16-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #57
hunkahunka
Banned

Thane Heins got some good press coverage here:

http://www.insideottawavalley.com/ne...ew-technology/
Old 29-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #58
hunkahunka
Banned

http://www.pureenergyblog.com/2013/0...energy-device/

EVERY generator on the planet is a FREE ENERGY DEVICE

September 9, 2013 - Electromagnetic, Free Energy

Posted by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

I was told once by one of these exotic free energy wizards that the day will come when we will go into power plants, make some modifications, and what used to be generators that required being turned by some torque-producing source such as hydro or steam, would become extractors of energy from the vacuum (or something like that).

Wouldn’t that be awesome!

Now, with the number of people that we are finding out about who claim to be powering a larger generator with a smaller motor, and looping back the power from the generator to keep the motor turning, with excess energy left over to be used — because the system somehow harvests the wheelwork of nature — this concept that “every generator on the planet is a free energy device” becomes even more intriguing. I coined the term Q-mo-gen to describe those systems, since the shape of the letter Q illustrates the notion of “self-looped with energy left over”.

Today, Thane Heins of Potential Difference Inc sent out the following email. I don’t follow everything he said, nor do I agree with everything, but I post it for its value in giving some food for thought. I featured Thane extensively a couple of days ago in another story that you’ll want to read, if you haven’t already: “TurXotor® Free Energy Demonstration Scheduled for Electric Vehicles in Istanbul“.

EVERY generator on the planet is a FREE ENERGY DEVICE and we just didn’t know how to harness that energy until now!

EV Regenerative Braking is a counter electromotive TORQUE and it takes ENERGY to produce torque.

The energy required to produce all EV braking torque is produced freely inside every generator on the planet. Physics got it wrong all along, and Mike was absolutely correct in his first article about me and PDi’s discovery.

So guess what: ENERGY CAN BE CREATED…and is being created all the time!

From a MIT Electrical Engineer and Mathematician…

Yes torque is the rotational analogue of force. Work done by a rotational process is the product (or integral) of the torque and the angle subtended by the torque’s exertion. Angles have no units, but torque has one more distance unit, as you pointed out. So torque times angle has the same units as force times distance = work.

So the counter EMF does work, only it is not useful because it opposes the motor process. And nobody had a good way to collect that energy, or at least to stop it from being counter-productive, until Thane Heins came along. Or if they did, it was lost to history. That’s the way I see it.

From a conventional engineer:

“No ‘system’ is 100% energy efficient. There are always energy losses in fact-based reality. Always.”

And my response: Why ALL generators are FREE Energy Devices – and how energy CAN be created…

Dear Doug,

Thank you for your response.

Did you know that while at the University of Ottawa, we developed a Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) that operates with an on-load zero power factor and infinite efficiency?

The ReGenX Generator also operates with infinite efficiency… Here’s why;

Did you know that energy can be created?

And did you know that energy is created whenever a current flows in a wire and is contained in the magnetic field around said wire, and it is this freely-produced magnetic field energy which produces the torque required to decelerate an EV during regenerative braking?

What is electric vehicle regenerative braking?

Electric vehicle regenerative braking is a counter-electromotive TORQUE produced inside any electric generator when said generator is delivering power to a laod or an EV’s batteries.

What is Torque?

Torque is Force times Distance.

Can a force or torque exist without energy?

No, because work is performed, and all work requires energy.

Where does the energy come from in the EV generator or all generators then to create the counter-electromotive-TORQUE?

The energy is created internally and comes from the magnetic field around the wires in the generator coils when current is sent to the EV batteries or load.

So electric generators CREATE Energy?

Yes.

In the magnetic field around each wire?

Yes.

So electric generators CONVERT mechanical drive shaft power to electric power AND simultaneously CREATE ENERGY in the magnetic field around the wires which produces the counter-electromotive-torque?

Yes. Energy is required to produce torque and do work in ANY direction.

I thought the Law of Conservation of Energy–the most revered law of physics–said that “energy cannot be created..?”

[...]

OK If energy can be created inside all electric generators, then why is the USA getting ready to invade and bomb Syria for oil and then Iran?

Because physicists got it wrong and labeled generator armature reaction aka EV regenerative braking as “electromagnetic friction”, which it is not but rather is torque, and everyone else fell for it…

And torque is work and work requires energy.

Yes.

So the EV regenerative braking / electromotive counter torque is produced because the all-electric generators create energy in the magnetic field around each wire?

Yes.

And the ReGenX Generator uses this very same energy that is created inside the generator to accelerate an EV while recharging the EV’s batteries?

Yes.

Go ask a physicist if you can find one who won’t run away from the subject…

Later today, he sent this email:

Here are some recent comments from my MIT friend and patent agent – no real objections other than pissing off some thermodynamic dudes…

Thanks for your input Les as always… my comments are below…

Les,
Thane, with all due respect it might behoove you to adjust your vocabulary a wee bit. When you say “creating energy,” anyone who has studied thermodynamics gets very uncomfortable.

Thane,
Not my problem – they ought to study electric generators, transformers and motors and the magnetic fields produced therein as well where this ONLY applies and the Law of Thermodynamics NEVER ever has.

Les,
I prefer the expression “converting a previously unusable form of energy into useful work.” Work and energy have the same units, so they are in theory always inter-convertible, but the job of doing so requires design expertise.

Thane,
Stopping a 3000 lb car while charging the batteries or employing active brakes in a 200 ton train without using the friction brakes is useful work right?

Les,
So you have achieved an enormous energetic benefit through ingenious design expertise. So much so in fact that prior metrics of efficiency give non-sensical results like efficiencies greater than 100%.

Thane,
The BiTT transformer operates with a zero power factor in the primary so the efficiency is actually infinite as proven by Defense Research and Development PhD Dr, Fusina at Ottawa U in 2009 and by a Phillips computer simulation in 2010 .

The ReGenX Generator generates electricity from a mechanical drive shaft that has 0 Watts of mechanical power in it and is also infinitely efficient.

The ReGenX Motor creates torque but the Net power consumption is 0.0 Watts – and operates with infinite efficiency as well.

Les,
But the energy was always [BEING CREATED] in the system, just not recoverable within the assumptions inherent in how those metrics characterized motors or generators or transformers in the classical model.

Thane,
We are implementing a new model which correctly accounts for the absolute values of ALL the energies being created and NOT discounting them simply because their “direction” is unappealing. Newton’s Third Law does not apply in motors or generators or transformers and now we can prove it empirically.

Les,
People need to understand this distinction and it’s best to tell them that “create energy” is to be understood in a limited framework

Thane,
= YES as it applies to electric generators, motors and transformers or any current bearing wire that has a magnetic field produced around it that interacts with any other magnetic field and does work as a result such as Osterd’s compass needle experiment or any parallel wire demonstration where the wires attract or repel each other and do free work on anything place in between them like a vacuum pump.

The energy is “conserved” by the resistance in the wire but the work done moving the wires is absolutely free because the free movement and free work done on anything placed in between them does not diminish the current flow in the wire one iota.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kapi6ZDvoRs

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43AeuDvWc0k

Thanks
Thane

Last edited by hunkahunka; 29-10-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #59
hunkahunka
Banned

March 21, 2013

The Earth Needs Rebels radio show: Kevin Bull interviews breakthrough electrical inventor Thane Heins

Part 1
http://quantumfires.files.wordpress....iew-part-i.mp3

Part 2
http://quantumfires.files.wordpress....ew-part-ii.mp3

Quote:
http://quantumfires.wordpress.com/20...rming-prelude/

Stem Cells of Global Warming

James Kelly
August 17, 2011

I’ve recently contacted two experts who’ve had years of hands-on experience testing breakthroughs in electrical power generation achieved by Canadian Inventor Thane Heins—one a director of design innovations for a U.S. maker of commercial generators and the other a chief scientist in charge of global standardization for a leading producer of consumer electronics. Both confirmed his inventions 1) work as the inventor claims, and 2) have the potential to remake global power-generating, energy usage, and transportation paradigms into carbon-free or greatly carbon-reduced infrastructures in a foreseeable future.

Prior to becoming paralyzed in 1997, I enjoyed a 20+ year career in the rail industry—part of which I spent as a diesel electrician working on locomotive generators, motors, alternators, and control systems. My electrical background enabled me to study Heins’s designs and understand expert comments while evaluating the credibility of the former. Heins admits he’s frustrated by years of trying in vain to encourage industries entrenched in the fossil fuel paradigm to use his discoveries to break free of coal, oil, tar, and gas. I don’t blame him. The more I study his discoveries and grasp their potentials, the more I share his frustration.

Years before and during my involvement in the world’s stem cells debates, I studied the science of my condition (spinal cord injury) and came to know scientists whose work offered practical and immediate solutions for medical conditions that cause hundreds of millions to suffer annually around the globe—conditions that generate trillions of dollars (U.S.) per year in global pharmaceutical and medical revenues and tens of billions in basic research funding. Scientists whose research threatens this colossus find they’re denied funding by government agencies and non-profit review boards. Prestigious, industry-aligned journals reject their article submissions, and—if they refuse to toe the line—academic employers deny them tenure.

One scientist whose work revealed basal metabolic impairment plays a key initiating role in multiple diseases was told by an NIH grant reviewer, “We’re not interested in panaceas.”

Another was told by a major pharmaceutical in the presence of a senior FDA rep when she demonstrated a potentially inexpensive pharmaceutical cure for Type I Diabetes [and asked for their help], “We don’t know how to price a cure.”

A Nobel laureate and former NIH Director told a writer for New Yorker, “Ordinary people care about the destinations of science – the answers, the miracles, the cures. But a scientist cares most deeply about the journey itself.”

In speaking of just one of cloning’s multipe genetic hurdles, the creator of Dolly-the-Sheep told the journal Nature, “It should keep a lot of us in business for a long time.”

And yet, much of society persists in believing the goals of scientists, science, and industry are to save the dying, cure the disabled, and improve the lives of others. The sad truth is the 1980 Bagh-Dole law, which allowed scientists, drug companies, and universities to patent and thus control the results of publicly-funded research, turned basic and clinical research into lucrative extensions of Pharma, allowing drug companies to steer the course of Medicine and the priorities of Science.

To better grasp this reality, please read “The Truth About Drug Companies,” by Marcia Angell, M.D., former Editor and Chief of the New England Journal of Medicine. No example of its consequences is more glaring or tragic than the FDA’s suppression of cord blood’s non-hematopoietic medical uses (i.e., Stroke, SCI, Alzheimers, ALS, Parkinsons, or TBI) and its unique benefits for radiation sickness.

Eighty-six year old Dr. Norman Ende, cord blood pioneer and Professor of Pathology of the NJ School of Medicine and Dentistry, recently published a paper detailing the safe and critical benefits cord blood transfusions could offer U.S. Armed Services personnel who suffer spinal cord injury (SCI) or traumatic brain damage (TBI) in Afghanistan or Iraq. Along with a former Surgeon General of the Air Force, Ende urged our government repeatedly and in vain to use cord blood toward developing the only viable strategy for treating mass radiation casualties in the event of a nuclear disaster. Those charged with saving our service personnel or protecting the public from radiation say their hands are tied by the FDA…and the FDA refuses to explain or justify cord blood policies that safeguard drug profits while condemning Americans to lives of paralysis or mental impairment.

Current paradigms that ‘look’ for cures but never find them provide university researchers, administrators and department heads with generous sources of income through patent sales, royalties and licensing fees (to drug companies). Meanwhile, the world’s sick, disabled, and gullible cling to myths of ‘hope’ because it’s far more convenient to believe a comfortable lie than face or fight a daunting truth—a tragic aspect of human nature that ensures the ongoing suffering of a billion humans to feather the nests of a relative few.

In other words, there’s a reason why the top ten U.S. pharmaceuticals made more profits in 2003 than the other 490 corporations in the Fortune 500 combined.

These industries—BIO, Pharma, Medicine, and Non-Profits—feed off suffering, disability, and human nature the way Big Oil and Coal depend on their unfettered ‘right’ to ravage and pollute the earth. Both paradigms are suicidal, but of the two the second is far worse. After all, humans have been exploiting each other and causing suffering since Ug clobbered Lug to steal Lug’s wife . Whereas if we trash our planet’s climate and kill it’s seas—as we seem determined to do while denying were doing it—the game is over for everyone and everything.

If Thane Heins’s inventions (or the inventions of others) can help to avert Earth’s unfolding climatic catastrophe, as a species we cannot allow such discoveries to be brushed aside, falsely discredited, or covered up. Regarding the life our planet supports today, next year, and forever, we simply don’t have the right to sacrifice Earth’s climatic balance on the altars of greed, denial, and transient convenience.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 08-11-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #60
hunkahunka
Banned

this is starting to get very, very interesting. The REGENX generator technology has been motorized into an
electric vehicle motor with some pretty astounding results:

video:

ReGen-X Motor - Power Generation Optimization

The ReGen-X DC EV Motor/Generator provides 100% continuous battery recharging capabilities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMSbMsYri8

Published on Jan 2, 2014
Hello All and Happy New Year,

The ReGen-X DC EV Motor/Generator provides 100% continuous battery recharging capabilities in ALL 4 modes of operation from greater than 0 RPM in Motor Mode, Regenerative Acceleration Mode, Regenerative Braking Mode and KERS Mode - battery recharging while vehicle stopped. It can be added to ANY existing EV to increase vehicle performance, range and battery life while reducing battery weight, cost and recharge times.

Kind regards & Happy New Year!
Thane

Last edited by hunkahunka; 08-01-2014 at 11:53 PM.