Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #21
thetonic

At what point would any of you masons consider the idea of a microchip inside your body a bad idea?.. Would it take a tumor in your child to convince you?

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #22
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
At what point would any of you masons consider the idea of a microchip inside your body a bad idea?.. Would it take a tumor in your child to convince you?
Not quite sure you feel you have to bring "masons" into this. Being a Mason makes no difference to the fact that I am a father.

The point would be where any benefits are outweighed by drawbacks. Like anybody else.

For example when my son was a baby my ex-wife and I took the decision to not have him immunised for MMR. This was because the chances of him contracting these diseases was incredibly low and the chances of serious side effects from the immunisation were higher.

Mike

Last edited by montag; 11-07-2008 at 11:44 PM. Reason: remove insult
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #23
beldazar

Yes, I have children and would NEVER get them chipped! God help you and your family cos youre gonna need it!

(PS nice one for avoiding the MMR jab, one of my sons has autism spectrum disorder and after doing a lot of research, Ive concluded that it was due to the vaccination.
Now do your family/future grandchildren a favour and do some research on the chip)

Last edited by montag; 11-07-2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: remove insult
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:55 PM   #24
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
(PS nice one for avoiding the MMR jab, one of my sons has autism spectrum disorder and after doing a lot of research, Ive concluded that it was due to the vaccination.
I feel for you, my son was diagnosed with Aspergers about 3 years ago.

I sometimes wonder if it could have been full-blown autism if he had've had the jabs.

Mike
Old 11-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #25
montag
Inactive

Hey guys, please refrain from using insults, it is against the guidelines and I will be issuing infractions next time.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:41 AM   #26
beldazar

Yes, well, I cant help it, does Mike think that chipping kids will make them any safer?

Not only would the child get raped and abducted but would have the chip sliced out of his/her arm, and may even bleed to death!

(and that doesnt even include what the chip may be capable of doing to the body )
Old 12-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #27
mike martin

Montag, I apologise for the bad language

Quote:
Yes, well, I cant help it, does Mike think that chipping kids will make them any safer?

Not only would the child get raped and abducted but would have the chip sliced out of his/her arm, and may even bleed to death!

(and that doesnt even include what the chip may be capable of doing to the body )
You assume too much about me and what I think and clearly didn't properly read what I wrote.

I tried to illustrate that I would make a decision based not just on fear and emotion but that logic would be in there too, exactly the same as the MMR decision.

You also assume way too much in the scenario itself. I'm not just thinking about abductions, children go missing and/or die for lots of reasons besides the most newsworthy.

Did you know that Reunite advises parents on a scheme very similar to the American CHIP. In 2007 Reunite was involved in 270 abduction cases involving over 400 children.

The bit about what the chip could do to the body I also mentioned, again with reference to the MMR jabs.

So please quit trying to make me look like I'm making inhuman statements and try to actually read what I write. I am not blindly signing up to or defending the idea I am stating that it could possibly have benefits but that these must be weighed against the problems.

Mike
Old 12-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #28
beldazar

Yes Im sorry Mike, but Ive heard you talk about your children in the past and I know you love them dearly and are probably a great dad. Which is why I got so bloody cross with you!
Its easy for us to sit here and think of freemasons as 'bad' people but we forget that you are just the same as us really, been ';hoodwinked' (pardon the pun) Most freemasons have wives, children, a dog that greets them when they get in etc...You have lives like us, but your ignorance is so dangerous! I went onto the freemason forum yesterday and you have banded us all as a bunch of loons!
Either you have been put under some kind of spell or are too highly bred.
When you do research do you only cover the side you most want to believe or do you weigh up both sides?
My guess is that you dont even want to touch anything that may seem a little 'conspiracy' related. Its such a foolish mistake! Youre in this as much as us you know,

I didnt get clued up until oct last year, before that it was flouride, aspartame, vaccinations etc.......all fear-based stuff, now its fear of losing your child, granny, needing to know where the homeless are etc...
If people dont look into the agenda behind it, we are like lambs to the slaughter
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #29
mike martin

Quote:
Yes Im sorry Mike, but Ive heard you talk about your children in the past and I know you love them dearly and are probably a great dad. Which is why I got so bloody cross with you!
Its easy for us to sit here and think of freemasons as 'bad' people but we forget that you are just the same as us really, been ';hoodwinked' (pardon the pun) Most freemasons have wives, children, a dog that greets them when they get in etc...You have lives like us, but your ignorance is so dangerous! I went onto the freemason forum yesterday and you have banded us all as a bunch of loons!
Either you have been put under some kind of spell or are too highly bred.
When you do research do you only cover the side you most want to believe or do you weigh up both sides?
My guess is that you dont even want to touch anything that may seem a little 'conspiracy' related. Its such a foolish mistake! Youre in this as much as us you know,

I didnt get clued up until oct last year, before that it was flouride, aspartame, vaccinations etc.......all fear-based stuff, now its fear of losing your child, granny, needing to know where the homeless are etc...
If people dont look into the agenda behind it, we are like lambs to the slaughter
I've covered it several times before. I started off on your side of the (imaginary) fence when I first heard about Freemasonry. However, because my research developed across the border (I didn't just stick to anti material) I found that the inconsistencies in the the anti-Masonic stuff far outweighed those in the Masonic material.

The Masonic stuff was very different and didn't even touch on or try to answer the Anti stuff that was when I realised that it was because the anti stuff wasn't based on the reality of Freemasonry but on the musings of some long-dead Masonic mystics and wannabes.

I eventually joined and am pleased to report (14 years later) that my own research had not mislead me about the reality of Freemasonry and it has had a positive effect on who I am today.

Mike
Old 12-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #30
beldazar

Lets hope it has a positive effect on your kids if you get them chipped then.

(I really mean that too)
Old 28-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #31
lightgiver

Arrow Microchipped and enslaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post
Err thanks to Kweli I have.

Do you have any children??

I suspect not because when you have children their safety becomes paramount above even your own.

Mike...
Maybe if we had better governance we would not have all the problems we have ...I mean the government can't even keep track of who is coming into the country for goodness sakes..All this mess is a boot towards totalitarianism, just the excuse they need to chip everyone etc etc..Nicholas Rockefeller admitted the elite's goal is a 100% microchipped and enslaved World population...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=84

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 05:50 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #32
lightgiver

Arrow Invented Disease

Quote:
I feel for you, my son was diagnosed with Aspergers about 3 years ago.

I sometimes wonder if it could have been full-blown autism if he had've had the jabs.

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Leo Kanner (pronounced "Kahner"; February 29, 1896 – April 3, 1981) was an American psychiatrist and physician known for his work related to autism.. Kanner's work formed the foundation of child and adolescent psychiatry in the U.S. and worldwide..Kanner was born in Klekotow (now Klekotiv), a small village north of Brody (Galicia) in Austria-Hungary (now in Ukraine) to an orthodox JEWISH family.. He studied at the University of Berlin from 1913, his studies broken by service with the Austrian Army in World War I, finally receiving his M.D. in 1921. He emigrated to the United States in 1924 to take a position as an Assistant Physician at the State Hospital in Yankton County, South Dakota. In 1930 he was selected by Adolf Meyer and Edward Park to develop the first child psychiatry service in a pediatric hospital at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. He became Associate Professor of Psychiatry in 1933..The Internet has helped autistic individuals bypass nonverbal cues and emotional sharing that they find so hard to deal with, and has given them a way to form online communities and work remotely.. Sociological and cultural aspects of autism have developed: some in the community seek a cure, while others believe that autism is simply another way of being...

The vaccine everyone was waiting for: Polio vaccine

Parents were scared of the polio epidemics that occurred each summer; they kept their children away from swimming pools, sent them to stay with relatives in the country, and clamored for an understanding of the spread of polio. They waited for a vaccine, closely following vaccine trials and sending dimes to the White House to help the cause. When the polio vaccine was licensed in 1955, the country celebrated and Jonas Salk, its inventor, was an overnight hero.

More vaccines followed during the 1960s: Measles, mumps, and rubella..

In 1963 the measles vaccine was developed, and by the late 1960s, vaccines were also available to protect against mumps (1967) and rubella (1969). These three vaccines were combined into the MMR vaccine in 1971..The Cow-Pock—or—the Wonderful Effects of the New Inoculation!..James Gillray (13 August 1756 or 1757 – 1 June 1815), was an English caricaturist and printmaker famous for his etched political and social satires, mainly published between 1792 and 1810..He was born in Chelsea, London. His father, a native of Lanark, had served as a soldier, losing an arm at the Battle of Fontenoy, and was admitted, first as an inmate, and afterwards as an outdoor pensioner, at Chelsea Hospital. Gillray commenced life by learning letter-engraving, at which he soon became adept...

After passing the yellow fever virus through laboratory mice, Theiler found that the weakened virus conferred immunity on Rhesus monkeys. The stage was set for Theiler to develop a vaccine against the disease. But, it took him until 1937 for Theiler and his colleague Hugh Smith to complete the development of the 17-D vaccine. Because the Asibi strain from West Africa was particularly virulent, they had to go through more than a hundred subcultures. Between 1940 and 1947, the Rockefeller Foundation produced more than 28 million doses of the vaccine and finally ended yellow fever as a major disease. For this work Theiler received the 1951 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog/mt.p...ergers-journey
http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-...-schedule.html
http://www.psychforums.com/asperger-...opic83131.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1764

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #33
busa

Quote:
Interesting read and it does raise questions.

The first thing that I want to reiterate is that the whole electronic chipping idea is in no way related to the American Masons' CHild Identification Programme and all the reports you supplied show that.

At first glance it all seems very Orwellian until you stop and think what it is in response to.

I had a good long think about this and I have a couple of thoughts first I have NO problem whatsoever with these things being inserted (probably with a remotely detonatable gram of C4) into the hearts or brains of convicted violent criminals, most especially paedophiles, rapists and murderers. To me violent crime negates any human rights that a perpetrator may have had.

The children part of it is a bit different and it causes conflict within me as a parent but also someone who has to deal with abusive shoplifting 14-18 year olds almost everyday in Catford. As a parent I can only imagine the pain and suffering of another that has lost their child for whatever reason, mine is bad enough and I know where my son now lives. I can easily see why a parent would want some kind of system that could find their child either way, if my son actually went missing I would.

Mike

Tracking chips don't do a lot of good when a plane goes missing without a trace?
Technology is very fallible and hackable. It's junk in its marketed form.
If anyone is that worried about tracking their kids put a tracking app on their cell.

My daughter was a victim of an attempted snatch in a UK City centre, broad daylight.

An implant can be located and cut out easily. The logistics are not there for effectiveness.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #34
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

i see that the bullshit continues in this thread too.
wow.

there is no evidence that there is a movement to RFID people.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:07 PM   #35
lightgiver

Lightbulb Subdermal Implant

Quote:
According to the Church of Body Modification, there are two main types of subdermal implants: subdermal (or subcutaneous) implants and transdermal implants.. Magnetic subdermal implants also exist...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdermal_implant
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=133 Listen, I'm bleeding chips..I'm not going to last much longer.. You have a better chance. I'll stake you..I'm saying I'll give you the saturn to keep going...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=563

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #36
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i see that the bullshit continues in this thread too.
wow.

there is no evidence that there is a movement to RFID people.
I am not feeding you, so go away.

You join so many threads claiming to be interested in any particular subject then try your darkest to strangle any discussion or debate. Classic profile you've got there?
That's why I am not going to feed you.

Last edited by busa; 28-07-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #37
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I am not feeling you, so go away.

You join so many threads claiming to be interested in any particular subject then try your darkest to strangle any discussion or debate. Classic profile you've got there?
That's why I am not going to feed you.
ah, yes .. so you still have ZERO EVIDENCE, then.
gotcha.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #38
busa

Quote:
ah, yes .. so you still have ZERO EVIDENCE, then.
gotcha.
I said I am not feeding you.
You get nothing from me, only contempt for obfuscating and strangling discussion.
You have no interests here on the forum, other than your very obvious agenda.

Old 28-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #39
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I said I am not feeding you.
You get nothing from me, only contempt for obfuscating and strangling discussion.
You have no interests here on the forum, other than your very obvious agenda.
wrong .. my agenda is "the truth."
i see none of it from you ... ever.
.. many claims, but zero evidence, and excuses when asked for it.
it is clear for all to see.

as you have been shown in another thread, the masonic program is not about RFID chips in kids.
yet here you are carrying on as if no one corrected you in another thread.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #40
busa

Quote:
wrong .. my agenda is "the truth."
i see none of it from you ... ever.
.. many claims, but zero evidence, and excuses when asked for it.
it is clear for all to see.

as you have been shown in another thread, the masonic program is not about RFID chips in kids.
yet here you are carrying on as if no one corrected you in another thread.
No one corrected me at all.

Stick to your 1950s farm machinery.